Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961402 times)
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 08:32:32 PM

LOL dont you have another project you should be working on or do you ditch your "old" coins??

"Ditch my old coins" lol

I still actively support all my projects and keep them up to date with time tested protocol changes. Wink

I'll be implementing cross chain transactions and add frk functionality into expanse with a sort of "oracle" type contract.

But in all seriousness, if I havnt ditched FRK in 3 years why would I ditch it now?

Thanks for your response. Spin it however you want but taking on new coins mean you have less time for your old coins. Either way it's not interesting to me. And the whole Bryce thing is not cool. Best of luck though, looks great for a PnD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:34:35 PM

yupp sorry scambust you can take a break on this one... unless your head is too stuffed with paranoia to actually recognize a good thing when you see it.

and I agree about trex, I try not to use them too often anymore. Has everyone sent in a coin request to Poloniex yet? I know I have  Cool

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:41:04 PM

LOL dont you have another project you should be working on or do you ditch your "old" coins??

"Ditch my old coins" lol

I still actively support all my projects and keep them up to date with time tested protocol changes. Wink

I'll be implementing cross chain transactions and add frk functionality into expanse with a sort of "oracle" type contract.

But in all seriousness, if I havnt ditched FRK in 3 years why would I ditch it now?

Thanks for your response. Spin it however you want but taking on new coins mean you have less time for your old coins. Either way it's not interesting to me. And the whole Bryce thing is not cool. Best of luck though, looks great for a PnD.

too funny... so in your eye's if someone makes a coin 3YEARS ago and it's still running with minimal need for a full time dev. that dev is somehow a "scammer" if they dare take on another coin??? wow is someones head jammed firmly between their buttocks.

yeah cause most pn'ds give over a month long pre ann, use their real names etc.

paranoia is a helluva drug

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 08:48:52 PM

"Ditch my old coins" lol

You're welcome. I'll bite though, what "Bryce" thing?

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
fartbags
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:58:07 PM

"Ditch my old coins" lol

If this coin is a success then I'm sure FrankoCoin will get upgraded one day. Once a coin is created it doesn't need much development.

I definitely think the initial team received too many coins for their work. The initial team received a bunch of coins at low valuation... but then they refuse to let any DApp creators or block explorer creators in at these low prices. They want the next developers to accept payment at a higher valuation.

Creating an Ethereum clone is going to become really easy, like a $1000 job or less. This big initial dev premine might come back to screw this coin over as other newer coins will look more "fair".

Anyways, I still like this coin. Franko is well known and has skills. I saw him on the ethereum forum for a long time before Ethereum launched.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:01:26 PM

I thought this was a Joe Mozeleski scam? LOL

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:04:04 PM

If it was Joe Moz I wouldn't be doing graphics for the project, got fucked over on Crave bad.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:07:50 PM

If it was Joe Moz I wouldn't be doing graphics for the project, got fucked over on Crave bad.

Uh oh... we have a link between the graphics creator of EXP and CRAVE. The scam is getting exposed Tongue LOL

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:08:53 PM

"Ditch my old coins" lol

If this coin is a success then I'm sure FrankoCoin will get upgraded one day. Once a coin is created it doesn't need much development.

I definitely think the initial team received too many coins for their work. The initial team received a bunch of coins at low valuation... but then they refuse to let any DApp creators or block explorer creators in at these low prices. They want the next developers to accept payment at a higher valuation.

Creating an Ethereum clone is going to become really easy, like a $1000 job or less. This big initial dev premine might come back to screw this coin over as other newer coins will look more "fair".

Anyways, I still like this coin. Franko is well known and has skills. I saw him on the ethereum forum for a long time before Ethereum launched.

That's the thing, I maintain FRK's codebase and have for 3 years and i'm not stopping anytime soon. I mean, come one.. it literally has my name on it. You are also right, that the bitcoin codebase is incredibly solid and like coblee said doesnt need "constant development" in order to keep the network running smoothly.

Fortune Favors the Brave
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:10:10 PM

Uh oh... we have a link between the graphics creator of EXP and CRAVE. The scam is getting exposed Tongue LOL

I've done alot of graphics for alot of coins, I actually work for a living, maybe you should try it. I never did anything for Crave however other than maybe a wallpaper for fun.
SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:16:31 PM

"Ditch my old coins" lol

LOL come on man
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:21:31 PM

Good luck to the EXP team.  Keep it up James - the Collector's Club rocks!!!
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:22:13 PM

"Ditch my old coins" lol

LOL come on man

Speak your mind not in riddles. Bryce made a tweet about EXP being the Stellar to Ethereum's Ripple, you think that is inaccurate?

Fortune Favors the Brave
SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:29:08 PM

great innovation; discovered a new name for premine  Shocked

this is so true
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:31:57 PM

BitJohn ♔
Expanse market added

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/EXP_BTC

Fortune Favors the Brave
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:52:07 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 10:37:35 PM by altsheets

Proudly presenting ...
A -simple & restricted, but- well working
block explorer:

(click)
I have not yet had a closer look at gexp, but I am positive I can port that to EXPANSE for you.
[ABEE] AltSheets Block Explorer Extension 0.2.2
I think Dan is already making that,
If I NOW port mine to Expanse, it would definitely buy time for Dan,
to first finish the probably many other things he has on his plate.
Then, later, Expanse will have 2 block explorers - that is good.
but thanks for the offer!
A pleasure.
Yes, it is an offer to you as the Expanse team, please discuss it.
But this is also an offer to the whole Expanse community.
About block explorers: There are many reasons why we all want one, and some
of these questions are more reliably solved, if at least one of the (can be many)
block explorers ... does not come from the same people who made the coin.
I am offering an independent view onto the same blockchain.
People: Get together, then your single contribution can be even small,
but if you are ~ten people crowdfunding this, my work can still be paid fairly.
whats stopping you? Smiley
Thx for your question. Good question! Answer: Nothing, I am unstoppable *g*
I simply need to ask money for my work. Or quit working on crypto stuff.
So all of your who ... are interested in an independent blockexplorer NOW
- then here is your chance.
"I pledge _.__ BTC for collectively buying ABEE now. Who else?"

Could you make your own block explorer with advertising or a donate address?
Of course, sure I could.

My experience in this scene, however, shows me that there are some good souls
who understand it when and why I ask for donations (that's why I ask), BUT their
number is relatively small - and the total donations I ever got ... let's not go there.

As it would be your project you could customize it however you like of course.
When I generate income with it, I will do that anyways. Otherwise it will probably stay like it is now.

For example, you could sell block explorer services with your block explorer?
Interesting idea. But I am not sure, I fully get it yet.
What kind of "block explorer services" would you want to buy?

I think having more than one block explorer is a good idea actually
Yes. A very good idea ;-)

but I do believe Dan is already in process making it now for us.
And there was an announcement, that the publication is imminent.

Still, if you see any interest in mine, too - please consider it.
And perhaps you more could also add some money into the "I pledge" fund.
That way it is not expensive for each one contributing,
but still ... the overall sum will make my work worthwhile.

Wink

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
altcoinex

Activity: 293

Director - www.cubeform.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:57:19 PM

I make the majority of the graphics for the project.... I have nothing to do with crave. Mike made our logo (which is very nice!) and our initial branding graphics such as the nebula/galaxy theme used in much of our media. I do not know if he was affiliated with crave, but If he was, it should be clear he fulfilled his role and was able to provide graphics effectively for both projects, and its plain to see he did that very well. Wink

╓╢╬╣╣╖
                                   ┌║██████║∩
                                   ]█████████
                                    ╜██████╝`
                                      ╙╜╜╜`
                                   ╓╥@@@@@@╥╓
         ╓╖@@╖,                 ,@║██████████╢@,                 ,╓@@╖╓
       ╓╢██████╢.              ╓╢███████████████╖               ║╢█████║╓
       ║█████████    ,,╓╓,,   ┌║█████████████████┐   ,,╓╓,,    ]█████████
       └╢██████║` ╓╢║██████╢║∩``╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`»╢╢██████╢║╖  ║███████╜
         "╜╜╜╜` ╖╢█████████╣╜                      └╢██████████@ `╜╜╜╜╜
               ║██████████╜                          ╙╢██████████
              ┌█████████╜                              ╙╢█████████
              └███████╨`                                 ╜████████
               ║████╨╜                                    `╢█████
                ╙╢╣╜                                        └╢█╜
                ,,                                            ,,
             ╓@║██┐                                          ┌██║@╓
            ╢██████                                          ]█████H
           ╢███████∩                                        ┌████████
  ╓@@@@╓   █████████                                        ║████████`  ╓@@@@╖
╓╢██████║. █████████∩                                      ┌█████████ ,║███████╖
██████████ └█████████                                      ██████████ ]█████████
`║██████╜`  └╢████████                                    ┌███████╣╜   ╙██████╨`
  `╙╜╜╙`      `╙╨╢████                                    █████╝╜`       `╙╜╜`
                      ]@╓                              ╓╖H
                      ███╢║@╓,                    ,╓@╢╢███`
                      ████████╢@╖╓.           ╓╖@║████████`
                      ]███████████╢║@╓,  ,╓@╢╢████████████
                       ╙╢█████████████╨` ╜██████████████╜
                         ╙╝╢███████║╜`    `╜║████████╝╜`
                     ,╓@@@╓  `²╙``             `╙²`  ╓@@@╖,
                    ║╢█████╢H                      ╓╢██████H
                    █████████                      █████████`
                    ╙╢██████╜                      ╙╢██████╜
                      └╨╩╝┘                          └╨╩╝╜
WINFLOW.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:59:25 PM

I make the majority of the graphics for the project.... I have nothing to do with crave. Mike made our logo (which is very nice!) and our initial branding graphics such as the nebula/galaxy theme used in much of our media. I do not know if he was affiliated with crave, but If he was, it should be clear he fulfilled his role and was able to provide graphics effectively for both projects, and its plain to see he did that very well. Wink

Crave, XQN, XAI and other coins have had Joe M magical curse....lol

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
altcoinex

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:02:13 PM

And there was an announcement, that the publication is imminent.

Still, if you see any interest in mine, too - please consider it.
And perhaps you could also add some money into the "I pledge" fund.
That way it is not expensive for each one contributing,
but still ... the overall sum will make my work worthwhile.

Wink

Does yours support looking up addresses, etc, Or only looking up blocks?
We already have a functional version of etherpaty explorer ported to expanse, but it is greatly lacking in most of the desired functionality so I have been building a more elaborate explorer.

BTW, I was very entertained by your writing in your development tree -- as a developer I know what its like to battle trying to solve various issues, and found your narration quite entertaining. That you put so much time into writing it though and in such detail, made me think maybe you should actually pursue writing as you had jested. ;]

╓╢╬╣╣╖
                                   ┌║██████║∩
                                   ]█████████
                                    ╜██████╝`
                                      ╙╜╜╜`
                                   ╓╥@@@@@@╥╓
╓╢██████║. █████████∩                                      ┌█████████ ,║███████╖
██████████ └█████████                                      ██████████ ]█████████
`║██████╜`  └╢████████                                    ┌███████╣╜   ╙██████╨`
WINFLOW.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
altcoinex

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:04:52 PM

Crave, XQN, XAI and other coins have had Joe M magical curse....lol

Well Joe M has nothing to do with our project Wink. The only people on the core team currently are Myself, James, and Chris. There are one or two people who stepped up early on to contribute such as Mike and are the only community contributors so far. Everyone in the slack contributes ideas and input, and everyone here should be there doing the same! ;]

╓╢╬╣╣╖
                                   ┌║██████║∩
                                   ]█████████
                                    ╜██████╝`
                                      ╙╜╜╜`
                                   ╓╥@@@@@@╥╓
WINFLOW.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: