Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 797 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 197207 times)
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 09:52:05 AM

A video popped up some hours ago showing Zverev at a party in Monaco during the weekend and Kyrgios commented on that. I always thought Kyrgios was way dumber than Zverev, but I guess I was wrong Grin

Alexander Zverev attends a party while being in self-isolation, Nick Kyrgios responds

As much as we hate Nick Kyrgios, I think he got a point here. Again as I have said, it's turning into a shit show right now and we have seen videos popping up recently with tennis players, specially high rank, simply partying and disregarding the new norm and it really gives the bad impression that all tennis player specially outside of the court really don't know and ignoring what's going on around the globe.

agree, i do not hate Kyrgios, although his behavior on the court was not the best, but his career could be better if it was not for that, so his mistakes, his life, his career

but in this case, with Zverev, he has right, because now we do not stand at point his mistake, his life, his career, because his behavior with disrespecting new norm is endangering other people, who maybe cannot spend on medication what he can, and could suffer much from corona, and that is why top players should be more responsible, Djokovic included
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 11:44:15 PM

A video popped up some hours ago showing Zverev at a party in Monaco during the weekend and Kyrgios commented on that. I always thought Kyrgios was way dumber than Zverev, but I guess I was wrong Grin

Alexander Zverev attends a party while being in self-isolation, Nick Kyrgios responds

As much as we hate Nick Kyrgios, I think he got a point here. Again as I have said, it's turning into a shit show right now and we have seen videos popping up recently with tennis players, specially high rank, simply partying and disregarding the new norm and it really gives the bad impression that all tennis player specially outside of the court really don't know and ignoring what's going on around the globe.

@vella85 - yeah, there's always that hate in every sports, similar to Floyd Mayweather in boxing, there's a lot of boxing fans hating him for being too good and buying tickets to see him lose, but so far no one can take that "0" from him. Same as Brady, even at his age, he is still the gold standard QB and winning 6 Super Bowls.

Yeah its not a good look for tennis with what these players are doing. I think the problem is that once Governments started easing restrictions people just didn't worry anymore even players of many sports. I just don't know if we'll even see a grand slam played in the coming months as it seems its all getting out of control and with what's going on in the US, how can they have the US Open. I think we just need to wait and see and not get our hopes up as the situation is getting worse. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:50:05 AM

@vella85 - yeah, there's always that hate in every sports, similar to Floyd Mayweather in boxing, there's a lot of boxing fans hating him for being too good and buying tickets to see him lose, but so far no one can take that "0" from him. Same as Brady, even at his age, he is still the gold standard QB and winning 6 Super Bowls.

Yeah its not a good look for tennis with what these players are doing. I think the problem is that once Governments started easing restrictions people just didn't worry anymore even players of many sports. I just don't know if we'll even see a grand slam played in the coming months as it seems its all getting out of control and with what's going on in the US, how can they have the US Open. I think we just need to wait and see and not get our hopes up as the situation is getting worse. 

Because of Djokovic and everything that happened during the tournament in Zadar, from now on a lot more public attention will be focused on tennis tournaments and it will be much harder for the organizers to organize tennis tournaments.
I hope for the best but I'm no longer a great optimist.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 810

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:48:33 AM

agree, i do not hate Kyrgios, although his behavior on the court was not the best, but his career could be better if it was not for that, so his mistakes, his life, his career

but in this case, with Zverev, he has right, because now we do not stand at point his mistake, his life, his career, because his behavior with disrespecting new norm is endangering other people, who maybe cannot spend on medication what he can, and could suffer much from corona, and that is why top players should be more responsible, Djokovic included

Kyrgios is you typical bad boy of tennis, Lol, we have seen his antics in the past and being a tennis player, it doesn't sit with most of our opinion here.

Yes, Zverev or any other tennis player has his right, however, we all know that the attention is focus on them and a simple bad move will amplify towards them, specially in the Covid-19 situation. Kudos for Nick for calling this one out. Let's see how the US Open will go and proceed in the coming days.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 05:26:52 PM

Because of Djokovic and everything that happened during the tournament in Zadar, from now on a lot more public attention will be focused on tennis tournaments and it will be much harder for the organizers to organize tennis tournaments.

There will be more focus on tennis tournaments, but doing better than the tournament organised by Djokovic is not difficult lol.

It will be difficult for the smaller tournaments and everybody needs to adapt, but I am confident that the organizers behind the big tournaments and grandslams are capable in creating a safe atmossphere.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:19:29 PM

Novak Djokovic and his wife Jelena are negative for COVID-19. That was shown by the results of the PCR tests that both had in Belgrade, '' his media team said in a statement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/sports/tennis/top-stories/novak-djokovic-and-wife-jelena-test-negative-for-virus/amp_articleshow/76749598.cms

Guys, this is really a miracle. I have consulted other articles and it says the same, there is no more detail if they took medicine for the coronavirus except that they were in self-isolation in the Serbian capital.
Good news! However, we will stay up to expectations if any tournament resumes in the remainder of the season.

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 11:32:26 PM

Yes I think there is going to be a lot more attention on tennis tournaments now after what just happened and maybe they will enforce tougher rules on players when it comes to social distancing. I do hope we see the US Open go ahead but I must be honest and say I don't really think he should as the cases in the US are still rising by the day and the question is if its safe to go there and play a tennis tournament. I think the French Open has a more realistic chance at being played this year.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 04:13:51 AM

Andy Murray tennis player from the United Kingdom fully supports the US Open 2020 tournament, Murray claimed not to worry about the situation
in the United States related to the corona virus. In contrast to other tennis players like Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Simona Halep give
negative criticism and comments on US Open 2020. The tournament should not be held in the US situation the spread of COVID-19 is still high.
But the American tennis association promised to maintain the health of the tennis player by holding a tournament without the audience and also
applies strict health protocols.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 04:21:07 AM

Yes I think there is going to be a lot more attention on tennis tournaments now after what just happened and maybe they will enforce tougher rules on players when it comes to social distancing. I do hope we see the US Open go ahead but I must be honest and say I don't really think he should as the cases in the US are still rising by the day and the question is if its safe to go there and play a tennis tournament. I think the French Open has a more realistic chance at being played this year.

@vella85 there’s some good news as the French open organisers have signalled their intent to bring back the spectators back to the stadium, and the number of spectators will vary from 10k to 20k depending on the current situation in France in September. Furthermore it seems that the organisers will be strictly following social distancing guidelines, and I feel that they may have learnt their lessons from Djokovic failed tournament.

The French Open will allow up to 20,000 people to attend each day of this year's tournament despite the coronavirus pandemic, organisers announced on Thursday.

Source:

https://www.barrons.com/news/up-to-20-000-spectators-to-attend-french-open-each-day-01593698104?tesla=y
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1354

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 02:25:30 AM

^^ US Open 2020 is going to proceed too,

Amid the unplayable situations in New York (being one of the epicenters of coronavirus), US Open has decided to underway behind closed doors i.e., they will be hosting the event without the audience.

However, to fulfill the void of the spectators-less Grand Slam, the American Major is deciding to invite a limited number of front-line workers.

It’s simply gesturing of expressing their gratitude towards the people who were selflessly serving the patients when the pandemic was severely affecting the New York City.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/tennis-news-atp-wta-amazing-us-open-2020-to-invite-special-guests-for-live-tennis-matches/

So it will be close circuit by they are going to invite to some front liners. And I do hope that the Djokovic debacle will be forgotten once US Open goes, whether this month or next month. Another good news is that the price money will not change.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 05:43:41 AM

Novak Djokovic and his wife Jelena are negative for COVID-19. That was shown by the results of the PCR tests that both had in Belgrade, '' his media team said in a statement.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/sports/tennis/top-stories/novak-djokovic-and-wife-jelena-test-negative-for-virus/amp_articleshow/76749598.cms

Guys, this is really a miracle. I have consulted other articles and it says the same, there is no more detail if they took medicine for the coronavirus except that they were in self-isolation in the Serbian capital.
Good news! However, we will stay up to expectations if any tournament resumes in the remainder of the season.

Good for him if this is true, however, we can't get away from the fact that he organised this tournament and majority of the players got infected because of total disregard of protocols. Everyone around the world, really knows about it, and Djokovic and others didn't follow it. So they have to suffer the consequences except Djokovic himself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 07:13:14 AM

Good for him if this is true, however, we can't get away from the fact that he organised this tournament and majority of the players got infected because of total disregard of protocols. Everyone around the world, really knows about it, and Djokovic and others didn't follow it. So they have to suffer the consequences except Djokovic himself.

I also find the same news in other media 
Djokovic simple didn't believe that coronavirus is serious problem and generally he don't believe official medicine or authorities.
It's ok if you are average guy but if you are top tennis player in the world and many people follow you it's very dangerous 
Djokovic now learned some things in harder way.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 06:10:13 PM

The first positive test of Djokovic could be a false positive, you never know. Good for him, but his reputation has taken a big hit.

I am a tennis fan, but I don't think it is the best idea to proceed with the US Open as the number of positive Corona cases are reaching every day a new ATH...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 11:31:38 PM

Amid the unplayable situations in New York (being one of the epicenters of coronavirus), US Open has decided to underway behind closed doors i.e., they will be hosting the event without the audience.

However, to fulfill the void of the spectators-less Grand Slam, the American Major is deciding to invite a limited number of front-line workers.

It’s simply gesturing of expressing their gratitude towards the people who were selflessly serving the patients when the pandemic was severely affecting the New York City.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/tennis-news-atp-wta-amazing-us-open-2020-to-invite-special-guests-for-live-tennis-matches/

So it will be close circuit by they are going to invite to some front liners. And I do hope that the Djokovic debacle will be forgotten once US Open goes, whether this month or next month. Another good news is that the price money will not change.

Its good to see that the US open will go ahead but I can also understand some players uncertainty about playing in the US with the current state that the country is in with daily cases growing. It would put off some players from coming to play and I'm thinking we might see some players not show up and play which could make the tournament less interesting to watch. I think the French Open will be much better as it seems the virus is now getting under control in France and that it is safer then the US.

What do you guys think here, should the US Open be played this year with so many cases in the US?

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1354

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 12:21:49 AM

Its good to see that the US open will go ahead but I can also understand some players uncertainty about playing in the US with the current state that the country is in with daily cases growing. It would put off some players from coming to play and I'm thinking we might see some players not show up and play which could make the tournament less interesting to watch. I think the French Open will be much better as it seems the virus is now getting under control in France and that it is safer then the US.

What do you guys think here, should the US Open be played this year with so many cases in the US?

I think they should let the US Open proceed this year but with very high level of security and heath protocols. Tennis should be one sport that shouldn't be affected as much as other contact sports out there. It just went out of proportions with the Djokovic tournament.

Yes, I agree that there could be drawbacks as majority of top players might not play because it will be held in US wherein it's one of the epicenter of the pandemic, on the bright side, maybe there are some players that can take advantage of the absence of top seed and win the trophy in this pandemic.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 11:02:10 PM

I think they should let the US Open proceed this year but with very high level of security and heath protocols. Tennis should be one sport that shouldn't be affected as much as other contact sports out there. It just went out of proportions with the Djokovic tournament.

Yes, I agree that there could be drawbacks as majority of top players might not play because it will be held in US wherein it's one of the epicenter of the pandemic, on the bright side, maybe there are some players that can take advantage of the absence of top seed and win the trophy in this pandemic.

I was thinking the exact same thing. If some top players pull out of the US Open due to concerns of the virus then this gives lower ranked players a chance to win a grand slam. I know it won't be the same winning when they know the top players ain't there but at the end of the day it could be a big pay day for them so it will be interesting to see what happens as we draw closer to the US Open starting and to see which players might pull out.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3238

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 12:32:26 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing. If some top players pull out of the US Open due to concerns of the virus then this gives lower ranked players a chance to win a grand slam. I know it won't be the same winning when they know the top players ain't there but at the end of the day it could be a big pay day for them so it will be interesting to see what happens as we draw closer to the US Open starting and to see which players might pull out.

Novak last test on Corona was negative. I don't think he has a problem with that anymore and he has probably learned a lesson and will no longer play the hero. he had good intentions and it wasn't just his fault for what happened to him.
But if a US open tournament is held, and Djokovic plays there, it will probably be the easiest grand slam for him to win. Without Roger, he is the most experienced player on the tour, and certainly has the best preparation for big tournaments.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1526
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 10:07:56 AM

Yes, if Novak enters the US Open and other top tier players are either sideline with injuries on has been infected by the virus, Djokovic will have the perfect match for him. However, there will be a question mark, in my opinion. Of course, a win is a win, but without that much competition around, maybe down the line when he retires, there will some question, specially when we talk about this greatness in the tennis court.
Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 11:44:24 AM

Busser has apologized after making a Novak Djokovic joke that went too far.
Has this story with Djokovic gone too far?
What do you think?
https://mobile.twitter.com/TrackerTennis/status/1280134080290385921

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 12:33:35 PM

Yes, if Novak enters the US Open and other top tier players are either sideline with injuries on has been infected by the virus, Djokovic will have the perfect match for him. However, there will be a question mark, in my opinion. Of course, a win is a win, but without that much competition around, maybe down the line when he retires, there will some question, specially when we talk about this greatness in the tennis court.

yeah, but one can then question a lot of titles, Rafa and Roger won three grand slams each, while Djokovic was out for injury, and Djokovic won four or five while Rafa and Roger were not at their best due to injuries, even Murray would hardly see top spot, if there was not for top players injuries and down performance

it is all sport, and nobody would question their trophies in ten years, maybe hatters, but they would question it anyway
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 797 »
  Print  

Jump to: