Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 764 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA  (Read 1471698 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Come-from-Beyond (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:33:24 PM

BTW the Ad Hominems are not helping, I am one step away from stating a scam thread for you guys so I would recommend just giving me the info I'm asking for.

I recommend just wait for the details which will be disclosed later. Regarding the scam thread - I don't mind, it will bring more attention, once we reveal the info the people will see that it's not a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:34:43 PM

So if they are "Known by their real names" then add that to the OP.

I would do it but it doesn't solve the issue. Say, I'll write in the OP that my name is Elvis Presley, will you be satisfied? Smiley

If you all wish to stay anonymous then state that. I am not the one who brought up that all your real identity's are known.

Is that so hard to do???

No. Just wait for the sale details.

Maybe you don't get the fact that not everyone holds there stack in BTC (the smart one sold at the top of the bubble DUH) and it takes time to convert Fiat to BTC. Hence the question What other forms of payment.

ADDED:

BTW the Ad Hominems are not helping, I am one step away from stating a scam thread for you guys so I would recommend just giving me the info I'm asking for.

I recommend just wait for the details which will be disclosed later. Regarding the scam thread - I don't mind, it will bring more attention, once we reveal the info the people will see that it's not a scam.

OK, fair enough. I would only start a scam thread if you started deleting my VERY sensible questions.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Come-from-Beyond (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:38:11 PM

If you all wish to stay anonymous then state that. I am not the one who brought up that all your real identity's are known.

I don't want to stay anonymous. On the other hand I can't post my name right away because it would mean that I have agreed that posting the name solves the issue, unfortunatelly, it doesn't solve the issue without a proof that I posted the real name. Such the proof is impossible to provide via Internet.
P-Funk

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Token

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:46:30 PM

You're not going to release the details of the crowdsale fundraiser until the day it starts? ...Why?

It's mainly due to some documentation still being written and to prevent a flood of questions that always come with partial info. It's easier to ensure that everyone get the same information by releasing it all at once than in bits.

That makes sense, but why release the details of it the same day you'll start selling the tokens? Why not give your potential buyers some time to read and understand what they're buying into before you offer them for sale?

Did you guys miss this or are you ignoring it?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:01:16 PM

and not alts that have true value?

What alts exactly? Altcoin shills are not welcome in this thread because they derail the convo. I hope you'll provide a good reasoning why that altcoin of your choice is good, if not, I'll delete that your post. Just enforcing the rules, nothing personal.

Sorry, I'll delete that comment if it affects your sensitivities. Pretty fishy though only accepting some easily created colored coin and not established alts like LTC. Not trying to use this to pump it are you?

Deleting it so as not to distract from the real questions you seem to be evading.

Now answer the other questions.

Is that you I linked and Link this so called norwegen company and prove that you and your crew are trustworthy enough to send hard earned cash to.

They accept Jinn, because they are Jinn, it's their Company. They trust themselves, you not yourself?
This guys are all known by their Real Name, not a lot of ICOs took place with such a transparency.

Jinn is not their Company  , their company name is Triangle wich Jinn is a part of.

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:02:31 PM

You're not going to release the details of the crowdsale fundraiser until the day it starts? ...Why?

It's mainly due to some documentation still being written and to prevent a flood of questions that always come with partial info. It's easier to ensure that everyone get the same information by releasing it all at once than in bits.

That makes sense, but why release the details of it the same day you'll start selling the tokens? Why not give your potential buyers some time to read and understand what they're buying into before you offer them for sale?

Hey, missed it:)

There will be plenty of time for thinking and reading over the information, the sale will last 27 days.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:31:59 PM

There will be plenty of time for thinking and reading over the information, the sale will last 27 days.

Not sure if asked before, but will there be an early bird advantage?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:08:26 PM

and not alts that have true value?

What alts exactly? Altcoin shills are not welcome in this thread because they derail the convo. I hope you'll provide a good reasoning why that altcoin of your choice is good, if not, I'll delete that your post. Just enforcing the rules, nothing personal.

Sorry, I'll delete that comment if it affects your sensitivities. Pretty fishy though only accepting some easily created colored coin and not established alts like LTC. Not trying to use this to pump it are you?

Deleting it so as not to distract from the real questions you seem to be evading.

Now answer the other questions.

Is that you I linked and Link this so called norwegen company and prove that you and your crew are trustworthy enough to send hard earned cash to.

They accept Jinn, because they are Jinn, it's their Company. They trust themselves, you not yourself?
This guys are all known by their Real Name, not a lot of ICOs took place with such a transparency.

Jinn is not their Company  , their company name is Triangle wich Jinn is a part of.

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/

Yeah, I was looking at that earlier and no link to Triangle or jinn company. the only link they have there is http://www.jinnlabs.com/ and it doesn't work.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
iotatoken

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:23:35 PM

Yes:) The schedule will be shown on Wednesday

iotatoken

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:24:26 PM

Yeah, I was looking at that earlier and no link to Triangle or jinn company. the only link they have there is http://www.jinnlabs.com/ and it doesn't work.

Yes, it's a stealth start-up. It's hardware, not software, so the choice was made to keep it stealth.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:40:39 PM

Well that's not good imo , so you want people not to have time to read the related material just invest blind or miss out on the early bird.

You guys are on thin ice as it is with Jinn still in "stealth" after over a year.
(stealth being nothing but talk no pictures no website nothing.) you guys took in a lot of money over a year ago and havent really shown anything.

blabla takes time not software fine but pictures of the hardware you received months ago can not be that hard to post.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
iotatoken

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:53:10 PM

Well that's not good imo , so you want people not to have time to read the related material just invest blind or miss out on the early bird.

You guys are on thin ice as it is with Jinn still in "stealth" after over a year.
(stealth being nothing but talk no pictures no website nothing.) you guys took in a lot of money over a year ago and havent really shown anything.

blabla takes time not software fine but pictures of the hardware you received months ago can not be that hard to post.

Ok.

1. You'll have 9 days as an early bird. If you can't read a couple documents and reach a decision in that time: sorry the extra 3 days would not have helped  you.

2. We are not on thin ice at all. No idea where you got this random idea, we literally do not care if you buy or not, we want people who are interested in the technology to buy. As for Jinn, we have provided the relevant updates and have prepared a bigger announcement that will include pics of hardware, test results and future roadmap. However like I have stated ad nauseum JINN is hardware, not software. It takes months for manufacturing at foundry, then it has to be packaged, shipped and tested.

50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:03:50 PM

The purpose of "early bird advantage" is to help people not to feel pain in uncapped ICO, when each next day of open ICO dilute their stake. 
Come-from-Beyond (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:15:07 PM

The purpose of "early bird advantage" is to help people not to feel pain in uncapped ICO, when each next day of open ICO dilute their stake. 

Haha, of course in the best case only 1 person will buy all the tokens.
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:16:59 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 01:50:53 AM by Tobo

Relax, guys. 9 days for the early bird are enough to think and make a decision.
WorldCoiner

Activity: 1069
Merit: 682

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 10:00:43 PM

P-Funk

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Token

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:41:00 AM

Thanks, sounds good.
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:25:55 AM

Question for @Iotatoken or @Come-from-Beyond
it is possible i can send my SuperBTC via my account SuperNET for IPO?
iotatoken

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:29:32 AM

Unfortunately no, this is just to keep everything as simple as possible.

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:34:19 AM

Unfortunately no, this is just to keep everything as simple as possible.
Thanks for yur  reply.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 764 »
  Print  

Jump to: