Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 [2699] 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 ... 3391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877327 times)
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 12:16:40 PM

=
Knicks is going good as well. They got their 5th win in a row against Bulls. Randle, Brunson and Barrett did what they have to do, Robinson played good defense. DeRozan was absent in first three quarters, he could've scored more points. His last quarter performance was impressive but that wasn't enough. In overtime Bulls sucked big time and scored only three points. Caruso was going to the market last time I checked, he will come back with groceries. Smiley

It's rare to see a such team winning straight when they are at the bottom and because of how they carefully use every opportunity to give Bol Bol a chance to prove himself, it pays well for them and the evidence is clear as water when you see their records. I'm sure after this wins streak they will gonna come to see Bol's performance once again and hopefully, the coach will give him more minutes so that he will have a chance to show his great skills again and amazing high jump dunks.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 03:11:14 PM

=
Knicks is going good as well. They got their 5th win in a row against Bulls. Randle, Brunson and Barrett did what they have to do, Robinson played good defense. DeRozan was absent in first three quarters, he could've scored more points. His last quarter performance was impressive but that wasn't enough. In overtime Bulls sucked big time and scored only three points. Caruso was going to the market last time I checked, he will come back with groceries. Smiley

It's rare to see a such team winning straight when they are at the bottom and because of how they carefully use every opportunity to give Bol Bol a chance to prove himself, it pays well for them and the evidence is clear as water when you see their records. I'm sure after this wins streak they will gonna come to see Bol's performance once again and hopefully, the coach will give him more minutes so that he will have a chance to show his great skills again and amazing high jump dunks.
Well they are now on the winning streak, winning 5 straight and it seems that they have adjusted already with their new players and Randle as well, embracing his new role, thus moving them to number 6 in the East. We thought that they are going to tank because of their poor showing last year. Yeah, I think Bol Bol will continue to have more minutes because he is doing good for the team. Lots of upset last night, Magic and Pistons winning games.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 03:23:51 PM

After several years, it seems like the eastern conference will finally take winningest team this season. There is no sign of stopping on the Boston Celtics and the Milwaukee Bucks. Although the west have New Orleans Pelicans and Memphis Grizzlies, the streaks of these young teams will end soon.

We love to see the Eastern conference team win it this season, maybe 60++ games win for this two team and maybe there will be another 2 teams in that same level or at least 50+ wins.

Winning 60+ games will be very challenging these days when most of the teams are competitive. The Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics though if they can continue their winning ratios might achieve it but it won't be easy and they might relax their main stars in the season's last remaining games, especially if a specific spot is already guaranteed. Another thing is the new rules where ranked 7 and 8 are still in fear of not qualifying in the playoffs since ranked 9 and 10 are also given the chance to vie for a spot, which makes the NBA more competitive too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 04:14:56 PM

After several years, it seems like the eastern conference will finally take winningest team this season. There is no sign of stopping on the Boston Celtics and the Milwaukee Bucks. Although the west have New Orleans Pelicans and Memphis Grizzlies, the streaks of these young teams will end soon.

We love to see the Eastern conference team win it this season, maybe 60++ games win for this two team and maybe there will be another 2 teams in that same level or at least 50+ wins.

Winning 60+ games will be very challenging these days when most of the teams are competitive. The Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics though if they can continue their winning ratios might achieve it but it won't be easy and they might relax their main stars in the season's last remaining games, especially if a specific spot is already guaranteed. Another thing is the new rules where ranked 7 and 8 are still in fear of not qualifying in the playoffs since ranked 9 and 10 are also given the chance to vie for a spot, which makes the NBA more competitive too.

Yeah, it might be difficult to get 60+ games winning, but the Phoenix Suns did it a couple of seasons or just last season if I'm not mistaken. But still though they always fell short in the playoff, so it's not a guarantee for any team to win 60+ and goes into the finals. The Warriors didn't get 60+ wins last season and they are 3rd behind Phoenix and Memphis for the best record in the West.

And as you have said, many teams have upgraded their roster, owners spending tons of money to have a good team.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 05:08:28 PM

Yeah, it might be difficult to get 60+ games winning, but the Phoenix Suns did it a couple of seasons or just last season if I'm not mistaken. But still though they always fell short in the playoff, so it's not a guarantee for any team to win 60+ and goes into the finals. The Warriors didn't get 60+ wins last season and they are 3rd behind Phoenix and Memphis for the best record in the West.

And as you have said, many teams have upgraded their roster, owners spending tons of money to have a good team.

It's very unpredictable, even if a particular team will get 60+ wins this season does not guarantee they'll win the NBA championship. It's still the experience that matters in the playoffs. Maybe, for now, it's the Celtics who are the best team, but if the Warriors start getting their rhythm back, they are still a dangerous team due to their numerous championship experience, and of course, they have won championships.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 05:40:37 PM

It's very unpredictable, even if a particular team will get 60+ wins this season does not guarantee they'll win the NBA championship. It's still the experience that matters in the playoffs. Maybe, for now, it's the Celtics who are the best team, but if the Warriors start getting their rhythm back, they are still a dangerous team due to their numerous championship experience, and of course, they have won championships.

Warriors were not even the favorites to win the NBA championship last season due to their struggle in the regular season, but look what happened? They proved to the doubters that they are still the best team in the NBA. What we saw last season is still happening now, so the question is, would you take the opportunity to bet on the Warriors to win it all?

As to NBA futures, Warriors are +750 now to win a championship.
https://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/futures/

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 05:53:27 PM

With a lot of changes with the franchise squad, achieving that number of wins is really tough now. Still achievable if the coaches and owners
are willing to risk their main stars to continue winning.

But I like the post above you. Most coaches will rest their stars when they already secure a good position, avoiding the potential accidents
that will cause an injury.

Then again, it's not the winning streaks or the numbers in your papers, it's the title that's always matter at the end of this season.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 06:27:39 PM

I had high hopes for Bulls this season as last 2 seasons were on the positive road and we could see the progress but this year I can't see it and I also can't feel that it will come anytime soon. I don't even know what Bulls needs besides consistency on their games but then if I look closer on the Standings in both Conference , this season is freaking nuts and don't know to expect from most of teams but still....Bulls have a great squad this year and they can still push for those play-offs spots.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 06:51:59 PM

It was definitely a great game to watch for sure. Lakers made one of the best comebacks in years for them, not in the league but Lakers barely make any comebacks now so this was the best one in a long time. And not only that, they also lead by like nearly 10 points or so at one point, a 32-5 run if I remember correctly from last night. However they decided to botch it last minute and lost it.

I feel like it's not going to be that easy for them to recover from this because they used all of their energy on this game, they tried really hard, next game should be a loss I am guessing because everyone will be incredibly tired by the time they play.

The Lakers have started to perform much better compared to their performance at the beginning of the season. At least if LeBron and Davis are healthy, then the Lakers can compete with any strong team, and the outcome of this match is a good example of that. Honesty, I'm more than sure the Lakers would have been able to beat the Celtics if Davis hadn't missed two important free throws with 28 seconds left in the 4th quarter.

Despite the heartbreaking defeat, the Lakers know that they can compete with the best. The Lakers still stand a chance of reaching the playoffs. All they have to do is keep making progress. Because Lebron and Davis are such crucial pieces of the puzzle, they absolutely need to keep getting healthy if they want to become a serious contender in the West. They are only a short distance away because there are still many matches to be played. They have only played one-fourth of the entire NBA schedule so far. Additionally, they have the ability to make moves in their lineup in some ways.

There is no need for them to have remorse for what was already done and what happened, a loss is not a complete loss if they will learn from their mistakes and try to be better. Lots of fans have said that they can really take that win for the team, but they let it slide because of some crucial mistakes in the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter.
They already got what it takes and do have the correct players to guarantee themselves a seat on the playoffs, they just got to overcome their problem with inconsistency.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 07:29:06 PM

Everyone talking about what a treat the Boston Celtics vs Los Angeles Lakers game was.  I personally missed it, but hearing about what happened it sounds like the game was all over the place.  A live gambler's dream.  I think it's a good sign that the Lakers were able to put up such a good fight against the Celtics, even though I think the large early lead may have had something to do with it.  I really feel like the Lakers have a good core, they just need a couple more pieces to be able to win games like this.  It sounds like something big is going to happen to their roster before the trade deadline.

Yes! looks like the Lakers are on it and even if they lose this time, there is still hope for them to catch up undoubtedly they are completely different compared to the few games in the opening season.
If they continue to play hustle like that, there will easily get to the top 8 or might even reach their way to the top 6 before the NBA playoff games. It's really hard to compete against these young guns but there is still hope and I'm sure they will use every game as their chance to be at the playoff tree this season.

Well, they still have a chance to improve their roster and by the looks of it, they will be acquiring 1-2 players in-exchange of their future picks. And if that happens, I can say that their chance to participate the playoffs will somehow increase. They need to work themselves out while Anthony Davis can still do his thing and while he is healthy. Other than that, they need to be reliable as well because being carefree at the end of regulation will get them defeated just like what happened earlier.

They need to bring shooters to add more threats so aside from AD and LeBron a good shooter will be a big threat in each game that will play
I see your point with Davis, lakers needs to work on him while he's healthy.

If they are aiming for playoffs they need to start working now, before the deadline we will see if they will bring someone who can fill the
spot and help them to win more games.

Ain't easy but doable, we see how the trio works they just need extra hands to complete the chase.

Things will get more intense when this season will be nearing on its end and not just the Lakers but it's expected that lots of players and some of the teams in the league will surface from the bottom to the top to participate in the playoffs or at least try their luck to qualify in play-in tournaments. While the heavy teams will strengthen their defense because the lower brackets try and defeat them to get the team up in the ladder, just like what happened last season when the Boston Celtics suddenly rose up.

Talking about adding more shooters in the Lakers squad, here's the newest rumor and I find it funny actually,
Lakers have reportedly ‘inquired’ with Wizards about Kyle Kuzma

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4420

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 07:36:38 PM

Warriors were not even the favorites to win the NBA championship last season due to their struggle in the regular season, but look what happened? They proved to the doubters that they are still the best team in the NBA. What we saw last season is still happening now, so the question is, would you take the opportunity to bet on the Warriors to win it all?

I don't think the favorite at the beginning of the NBA season wins the NBA championship very often. There have been exceptions like the 90's Bulls or the Celtics in the 80's but for the most part the early favorite doesn't go on to win. Last year I think the Suns were the early Fav and they got smoked.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 09:01:21 PM

I had high hopes for Bulls this season as last 2 seasons were on the positive road and we could see the progress but this year I can't see it and I also can't feel that it will come anytime soon. I don't even know what Bulls needs besides consistency on their games but then if I look closer on the Standings in both Conference , this season is freaking nuts and don't know to expect from most of teams but still....Bulls have a great squad this year and they can still push for those play-offs spots.

It's just very bad combination for them, they have all the parts but it seems it's not enough as they personnel might not be a perfect fit for what they are building. Last year they started hot, then falter, but was able to make the playoffs. DeRozan got injured in the regular games, but they choke in round 1 because of lack of experience. But now they can't close out game, and I say that DeRozan is inconsistent. They have to fight the groove up and at least put a decent runs, just like what the New York team does, when we thought that the roster will not do good, then they responded with a 5 game winning streak in the East.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 09:15:51 PM

It was a different Warriors though and I will say that last team was better in terms of their second unit. That's why they were able to make it to the finals. And it seems that their mentally is very different last season as they want to proved something from their detractors.

But the game is still open for them, they are still down in the standings but anything can change.

Grizzlies and Bucks, this is one game tonight that I'm looking at two of the best teams in either conference are going to face. Although Memphis will have the advantage playing on their home court.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
FanEagle
Legendary

Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 09:48:04 PM

Orlando has a very big and tall team thanks to Bol Bol, they have tried a line up of just pure 7 feet tall players at one point this season if I remember correctly, not for a lot of minutes, it was just a few minutes and that's it, players benched afterwards, but Bol Bol being able to control the ball this well is the key to their future.

I feel like he wasn't really trained well yet, if he was given the treatment Giannis got, he would have been a lot better already, dude has that potential but not given enough attention. Bucks believed in Giannis and him staying there so they worked hard, nobody believed Bol Bol as much so far, if they do, that kid could be MVP calibre player.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 10:01:14 PM

The highlight that Bol Bol just made is downright dirty. He went on a full court break and dunked through the lane while juking 3 Hawks out of their socks. Check it out on Twitter to see it. He’s currently trending as a result. I can’t believe he didn’t get more playing time before the trade. I know he’s probably gotten better as a player but it’s clear he has major skills that go beyond a year of growth on the basketball court.

Problem is and will be his durability.  It is crazy when people break out of no where when they get or gotten little to no run.  I just never like the longevity of super tall guys who try to play anything more than a rum runner.  Theor bodies usually give out earlier than not.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2022, 10:35:07 PM

The highlight that Bol Bol just made is downright dirty. He went on a full court break and dunked through the lane while juking 3 Hawks out of their socks. Check it out on Twitter to see it. He’s currently trending as a result. I can’t believe he didn’t get more playing time before the trade. I know he’s probably gotten better as a player but it’s clear he has major skills that go beyond a year of growth on the basketball court.

Problem is and will be his durability.  It is crazy when people break out of no where when they get or gotten little to no run.  I just never like the longevity of super tall guys who try to play anything more than a rum runner.  Theor bodies usually give out earlier than not.

They tried to compare him with Wembanyama which I really didn't find any significant on gameplay, they are hyping the kid to get huge attention but it didn't justify yet the comparison. But its undeniable that Bol Bol improve this season maybe he need to sustain or improve more his performance and make sure that he's always in good shape maybe those past issues will gone to him 25.6 minutes playing time is decent already so he need to be more consistent to sustain that minutes and got decent exposure on court.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 10:50:41 PM

Orlando has a very big and tall team thanks to Bol Bol, they have tried a line up of just pure 7 feet tall players at one point this season if I remember correctly, not for a lot of minutes, it was just a few minutes and that's it, players benched afterwards, but Bol Bol being able to control the ball this well is the key to their future.

I feel like he wasn't really trained well yet, if he was given the treatment Giannis got, he would have been a lot better already, dude has that potential but not given enough attention. Bucks believed in Giannis and him staying there so they worked hard, nobody believed Bol Bol as much so far, if they do, that kid could be MVP calibre player.

Let the hype on Bol Bol continue this season, hehehe, last 3 games he is averaging 12 ppg, enough to really make some noise around the NBA. And we might not yet seeing the talent and potential, just brushing the surface for now.

Still a lot of improvement though, so it's too early to compare him to anyone in the NBA right now.

So just play the usual and don't be affected by all the narrative behind. Continue to contribute and help his Orlando team and then pull some highlights move too just like what he did against the Hawks the last time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 10:52:01 PM

Problem is and will be his durability.  It is crazy when people break out of no where when they get or gotten little to no run.  I just never like the longevity of super tall guys who try to play anything more than a rum runner.  Theor bodies usually give out earlier than not.

They tried to compare him with Wembanyama which I really didn't find any significant on gameplay, they are hyping the kid to get huge attention but it didn't justify yet the comparison. But its undeniable that Bol Bol improve this season maybe he need to sustain or improve more his performance and make sure that he's always in good shape maybe those past issues will gone to him 25.6 minutes playing time is decent already so he need to be more consistent to sustain that minutes and got decent exposure on court.

Wembanyama will be much better than bol bol.  Yeah I do agree but given their age and skill at the same age bol bol doesn't stack up.  I was weary too with Wembanyama but after watching the kid play a decent amount of times he is real good.  Just the bodies.  Big dudes don't last usually.  He needs to bulk up.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 806

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2022, 10:53:55 PM

Well, talking about this subject

Guys, I would like to know your opinion about Wembanyama and other future unicorns that may exist in the NBA.

Do you believe that the NBA will have several players with this profile in the future? Regarding your body type, taller than (213 cm/7'0"), fast, with great ball handling and an excellent shot? (for example Wembanyama, Porziņģis (in his prime), BolBol, Holmegreen and others?)

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
dwyane36
Legendary

Merit: 2019

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2022, 11:12:17 PM

I don't think the favorite at the beginning of the NBA season wins the NBA championship very often. There have been exceptions like the 90's Bulls or the Celtics in the 80's but for the most part the early favorite doesn't go on to win. Last year I think the Suns were the early Fav and they got smoked.

Yep, the favorites in the regular season really rarely win a championship. There were only 6 times in the last 20 seasons when a top team in the standings won the final series. Here are the teams that were successful in both the regular season and the playoffs: the Warriors in the 14/15 and 16/17 seasons, the Spurs in the 02/03 and 13/14 seasons, as well as the Heat in the 12/13 season, and the Celtics in the 07/08 season. So if a team seems unbeatable in the regular season, it often doesn't matter because things can be different in the playoffs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 [2699] 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 ... 3391 »
  Print  

Jump to: