Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109706 times)
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 05:27:16 PM

Nice idea on a game and website. Look nice and you have graphics for the ships and mining ore. Why do you not have corperations for players to join and invest their bitcoin into ? Ways for people to invest in the site ? I know that is not easy. Most that do are using a ponzi method. I know that is not what you want of course. If you have a working economy maybe it is possible ? The money players spend on the game is redistributed to investors and the rest is kept as profit for you. It would create much interest in the game.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
pcjob

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:49:38 AM

Why do you not have corperations for players to join and invest their bitcoin into ? Ways for people to invest in the site ? I know that is not easy. Most that do are using a ponzi method. I know that is not what you want of course. If you have a working economy maybe it is possible ?

I previously written that this is a bad idea, and mod deleted my post due to "offtopic nature".

I now try to explain why it's a bad idea imo. Satoshigalaxy is faucet that has only a "closed circle" business, every profit inside comes from ads.
Including a investment to gain advantages is against Satoshigalaxy policies for very well known reasons you can read here -> http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/help/faq

Additionally that of course would convert it to become a ponzi scheme if any deposit to gain advantages would be allowed.

Btw just to be clear enough I like that game as it is and I will keep playing till any change of that kind is made.

Best regards

Ps:
to the moderator who edited this post, please I kindly ask if you could contact me privately for another issue (not related to that topic), but since writing "bad idea" is not allowed, there should be also other relevant posts in bitcointalk to edit I wish to report.
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 03:01:47 PM

Ps:
to the moderator who edited this post, please I kindly ask if you could contact me privately for another issue (not related to that topic), but since writing "bad idea" is not allowed, there should be also other relevant posts in bitcointalk to edit I wish to report.

Just for the record, he's talking about bitcointalk mods, not me :P

I really didnt know it, a lot of faucets, including MT faucets with google adsense use to put ads beside buttons, user's mistake in clicking these button are usually profitable for the website.

They are engaging in fraud, plain and simple.

still paying?

Hello, Lawala.

Yup, we're still kicking :)

Some small game workflow suggestions for the devs:

-Clicking on any owned ships in the hangar brings up a small window showing cargo contents
Reason: Managing cargo between multiple ships requires one to switch ships in order to see contents.  Becomes time consuming switching ships constantly just to view inventory

-Clicking on your planets in the profile page brings up a status window with more details about modules built on a particular planet
Reason: Currently you actually have to fly to the planet in order to remember what you built

-In planet section of profile page, add the time stamp when the last resource was added
Reason: Can't tell how new a resource is when each message is the same until 'no room in the warehouse'

-Further to planet status in the profile page, viewable inventory contents to see how many resources are in the warehouse
Reason: So you know when it's time to fly out and load up.  

If you guys decide all of the planetary intel shouldn't come free, maybe you could make a status communication module which can built on the planet to tell these things :)

zaiusz

Everything added to the list, thank you.

Nice idea on a game and website. Look nice and you have graphics for the ships and mining ore. Why do you not have corperations for players to join and invest their bitcoin into ? Ways for people to invest in the site ? I know that is not easy. Most that do are using a ponzi method. I know that is not what you want of course. If you have a working economy maybe it is possible ? The money players spend on the game is redistributed to investors and the rest is kept as profit for you. It would create much interest in the game.

Hello, Daffadile!

Thanks for your feedback. As already noted, this is part of FAQ: http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/help/faq#how-do-i-deposit-money-into-the-game . But to elaborate, we're simply not that kind of game. In SatoshiGalaxy, you can either a) not play b) earn bitcoin, no other options.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 07:13:27 PM

Update!

• [BUG] Info-tooltips for cargo are not updated after AJAX'ified market claim. (@onlinedigger)
  • [ENC] Add "the other side" of the marketplace. (@pcjob)
  • [ENC] Add "trade jobs" for planet owners. (~@5leepyJoe)
  • [ENC] Add periodic galaxy-wide item shortages.
  • [ENC] Show planet notes as pop-up on profile page. (~@zaiusz)

You can now post buy orders on the market, for other players to fill.

Both buy orders and sell offers are now auto-filled against each other if there is a direct match of cargo type, quantity and price range.

This means that as you post your wares on the market, you might sell 'em right away, instead of creating a long-standing offer. The inverse is also true, as you post new buy orders, some of them might get resolved immediately.

"Direct match" means orders/offers are never filled partially. If you're selling 10 units, someone else must by buying exactly 10, the system won't match multiples of 2 by 5 or 10 by 1 or whatever.

Planet owners now can sell stuff off warehouse or order stuff delivered, they can also combine those two options to form a "trade route" between own planets.

zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:12:15 PM

I'm so confused at how the planet trade stuff works ... can you explain this in more detail?

I was messing around and I listed rubies on the first planet for 5, the second planet entered 600, now it created a job and I can't get rid of it.  I don't even know what the result even means or what this does... but it looks like my other planet is now paying 595 for rubies...
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 11:51:34 PM

I'm so confused at how the planet trade stuff works ... can you explain this in more detail?

I was messing around and I listed rubies on the first planet for 5, the second planet entered 600, now it created a job and I can't get rid of it.  I don't even know what the result even means or what this does... but it looks like my other planet is now paying 595 for rubies...

To get rid of it, press the cancel button and it will get delisted as soon as expiry timer runs out.

As to how this feature works, well, you already figured out one use:

- Creating trade routes between planets. One of you planet sells rubies for 5, the other buys for 600. Players take this job and earn 595 satoshi per unit, and you get your materials delivered.

Other 2 uses are even simplier:

- Simple buying planets. You just specify 1 planet and a price and the planet begins to act as a simple buying merchant. You must topup the operational budget of the job with some satoshi for it to pay for the goods. When players land on such planets, they will see a merchant window (similar to one found on the stations), listing your cargo and a price. They will be able to sell stuff to you, the item will appear in the warehouse and the player will get payed from the operational budget.

- Simple selling planets. Same deal. You just specify 1 planet and a price and the planet will then act as a simple merchant, selling stuff from the warehouse. The proceeds go to the operational budget of the job. Players see merchant window with the price, click Buy, and if your warehouse has enough stuff, the deal gets made.

If you specify both the selling and buying planets, the operational budget acts as a buffer, as satoshi go into and out of it.

zaiusz

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 12:17:04 AM

do the players have to purchase the goods in order to do a trade route job?  If so, what's to stop them from just taking off with the goods?  Might be better if you just enter a delivery reward price and the goods delivered are transported in an unmarked package
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 01:01:48 AM

do the players have to purchase the goods in order to do a trade route job?  If so, what's to stop them from just taking off with the goods?  Might be better if you just enter a delivery reward price and the goods delivered are transported in an unmarked package

We have actually though about implementing an unmarked package system, but that only brings more questions (like what if the player takes off with the package?). Instead, everything is handled in terms of simple buy/sell transactions. You control it with the price.

So, if you sell candy bars on planet A for 500 and buy on planet B for 505, you lose nothing if a player buys on A, and takes off; you have just sold some merchandise, that's all. Similarly, a player can come to B directly, with his own candy bars... not a big deal either, as you still get your terms fulfilled.

Am I making any sense?

zaiusz

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:54:46 AM

yea.
kakucis006

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:47:35 AM

Something strange. I was placing MK I mining laser on market and get massage:
"2016-11-24 08:37:59 Bought 1 MLK-I Mining Laser from the market (for 7000 satoshi) "
And, of course, I lost that 7000 satoshi and get no MK I laser....
On second attempt I have placed laser on market without problems....
pcjob

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:11:15 PM

I wish to support and encourage the use of the place order tab.

I will keep throwing an eye to this section and willing to fullfills orders for 40 and 20 pcb circuits.

Thanks everyone
zaiusz

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:57:31 PM

Update!
  • [ENC] Show planet notes as pop-up on profile page. (~@zaiusz)

Hey Toecutter, how does one go about using the planet note popup? When you click on a planet, it brings up a little window showing only the name of a planet with no further info. 
zaiusz

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:00:00 AM

i was trying to convince a few new guys to form a squad, but none of them seem to have an invite button in their screen shot they took for me... i think squads are pretty buggy right now.. even weyland yutani doesn't have a leader we are all overseers
matek1234

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:13:57 AM

Hi
Can anyone tell me. I would like to colonize a planet in red sector that has an thx station.I ve heard the gray ones are the best, but there are no gray ones free in the vicinity of green sector. So the question is what about other planets. Purple, red..... are they bad ( suck planets). I dont want to spend all my satoshis to colonize a bad one.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 12:03:18 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 12:15:03 PM by toecutter

Something strange. I was placing MK I mining laser on market and get massage:
"2016-11-24 08:37:59 Bought 1 MLK-I Mining Laser from the market (for 7000 satoshi) "
And, of course, I lost that 7000 satoshi and get no MK I laser....
On second attempt I have placed laser on market without problems....

Are you sure? By the sounds of it, you were placing an order, not an offer.

Hey Toecutter, how does one go about using the planet note popup? When you click on a planet, it brings up a little window showing only the name of a planet with no further info.  

It shows you your notes from the map page. Don't forget that you can collect those by clicking the "take notes" button on planet screens. I know it's not what you asked for and it's not supposed to, just a little something we came up on a short notice.

Update!

• [BUG] New squads are created without leaders!! (@zaiusz)
  • [ENC] Allow any item to be entered as potential buy order on the market.
  • [ENC] Add AJAX'ified price look-up to the market page.

zaiusz

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:14:32 PM

It shows you your notes from the map page. Don't forget that you can collect those by clicking the "take notes" button on planet screens. I know it's not what you asked for and it's not supposed to, just a little something we came up on a short notice.

Well, i click on the take notes thing in a planet and the button disappears and I can't take notes.  Maybe it's a firefox issue?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 02:21:51 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 05:00:11 PM by toecutter

Well, i click on the take notes thing in a planet and the button disappears and I can't take notes.  Maybe it's a firefox issue?

When the button disappears, it means the notes have been taken. Please see your map and/or profile page, they should be there.

If not, something indeed is broken.

Update!

• [ENC] Add ePay.info withdrawals.

First DOGE/ePay re-filling is yet to happen :)

FaucetHUB support is still pending, but is on it's way.

We have around 40k sat left on Paytoshi, someone please take them away!

And on a similar note: if you're a power-player and withdraw a lot, could you (maybe) please test the direct withdrawal method? I know that you will lose some sats this way, but it would be nice to have a proper blockchain transaction to our name...

Altaraiser

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:18:37 PM

I just started played this game.

What is the number prefix from asteroid?

I mean like "SAT-2918 [20]"

What does the 20 mean? Is it max times asteroid can be mines before destroyed?
pcjob

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:44:54 PM

I just started played this game.

What is the number prefix from asteroid?

I mean like "SAT-2918 [20]"

What does the 20 mean? Is it max times asteroid can be mines before destroyed?

20 is the actions time counter, it means you will spend some of these units when you mine and when it reaches 0 you will have to use scan again for new asteroids
zaiusz

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:34:44 PM

Toecutter, i'm trying to craft a INZ laser for a new player, but it keeps telling me:

"Unable to manufacture: Not enough MLK-In Mining Lasers"

The laser has a durability of 90/100.  is that a problem?

zaiusz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: