Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109711 times)
shivasimha

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:26:02 PM

Hello there.
 Big fan of game.

About sg2 mode.

Sometimes (like in 10% cases)..

1. When undocking from station, window of station pop out again. You are in space, but unable to jump or do anything untill that station window disapierd after cca 7-10 sec. Extreamly anoying while in red zone.

2. When jumping to unexplored system station dont show up on map or hud. Only after another jump or refresh page its visable. Also stations of new systems is not shown untill refresh page action. Dont recall did I had this expiriance in higer sec. but in red sectors I did for sure.

3. Puting something on offers and setting price, demands that every time you manualy change price even by 1 (above or below) and returning to price you wana set then *Sell* or it will be set automaticly on higest (or average) price after placing offer. (Example: puting 1x 40nm for 35 on sale.. again puting 1x 40nm on sale, price I did set before its still there but if I just press *Sell* it will be changed from 35 to 46 satoshens.) I need to manualy change it to 36 and then return to 35 and then press *Sell* if I wana that price again in second order.

Also some suggestions:

- game is hard on begining.. uber hard. But I can understand that. But no wonder not much players are inside. Why you dident add planet restrictions? Thats bad mojo not to think of it. When I came to game did went exploring first. Some vast space and numerous systems untaken was my dream and dream that you can settle on some planet for some time after period of hard grinding. But then you see limit space with allmost all planets taken. Thats discouraging.
I know its probably to late but why not making 1 planet limit per player. And increase that limit if player is in squad or alliance by number of players inside. Like: 5 players opens 2 planets for each limit. 10 players 3 planets .. Or something like that. This is just like on wild west. Land opens.. get ur cart full/join gang and grab as much you can. So practicly now, who wana compete with older players need to gring like 4x more before setteling some (of few) puny planet and secure it properly. Atleast .. if planing to adding more planets/systems in the future, plz consider making boundaries for allready huge players.

- capcha oh capcha.. Am mostly trader in game. I can not describe how much those things I solve per day. Can say its like 20% of my game play. Period.
Plz if thats not some sort a surce of founds, make it bigger. Hell I whould make it double. It will be still hited a lot since cpu is life in game.

- increase prices at Merchant's for Components and equipment by 5%. A lot of invesment and failers are there allready. If you wana make it more lucrative and geting better auction diversety. And prehaps ships one day.

- making some *taxi* spaceship with 3 equip. slots and 2x8 cargo slots that can be brought for 20-30k would help keeping some new players. To be honest 2 of my friends left game just because they realized that mining with that newb ship whould took em like 3 monats to get extra cargo slots in hangar. maby that hapened with more ppl who truyed this game. Lack of buyable options on begining just tedius siting infront of screen and repetably doing mining without hope they can soon have extra ship and they can more easily mix ores for 30nm or store peaces of arg. or iron.

Thats for now.. gtg grind more in game Wink

Best regards
-simha
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 10:13:27 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 10:28:32 PM by toecutter

I hope in future i'll be able make with lesser cooldown time :)

Not sure about cooldown time in particular, but that's the general idea.

Also when this pop up occurred and landed to planet again I can't switch ship. Almost same pop up occurs when I landing to planet, but in this case I can switch ships normaly.

Thank you!

Hi Toecutter does this mean you will be fixing the laser for me or should i start using it until the durability goes down one??

I'm definitely not touching this specific laser.

I merely suggested that the crafting/building routine might be fixed one day to allow such cases.

As for your plan of brining the durability down by 1, to be honest, I'm not quite sure if it'll work. I think it still might not work, because 100/101 is like 99.9% durability, which might be enough to trigger that error. Try at your own risk?

Sorry for the troubles, that bit of code leaked into the game a bit prematurely.

Hello there.
 Big fan of game.

Hello, shivasimha!

Thank you very much for your feedback, that's a lot to think about.

About sg2 mode.

1. ....
2. ....
3. ....

Thank you! We have already experienced all 3 of those bugs, fixes are pending.

Also some suggestions:

- game is hard on begining.. uber hard. But I can understand that. But no wonder not much players are inside. Why you dident add planet restrictions? Thats bad mojo not to think of it. When I came to game did went exploring first. Some vast space and numerous systems untaken was my dream and dream that you can settle on some planet for some time after period of hard grinding. But then you see limit space with allmost all planets taken. Thats discouraging.
I know its probably to late but why not making 1 planet limit per player. And increase that limit if player is in squad or alliance by number of players inside. Like: 5 players opens 2 planets for each limit. 10 players 3 planets .. Or something like that. This is just like on wild west. Land opens.. get ur cart full/join gang and grab as much you can. So practicly now, who wana compete with older players need to gring like 4x more before setteling some (of few) puny planet and secure it properly. Atleast .. if planing to adding more planets/systems in the future, plz consider making boundaries for allready huge players.

This type of limit was already requested before, and chances are, something will come out of it. But don't count too much on it. The galaxy is limited by design, this is not a "everybody gets a farm" kind of game.

If you think some players are hoarding galactic resources for themselves (by doing whatever), just go on and attack them.

And here's the fun part: You don't need planets to attack other planets. (Or grind 4 times more)

- capcha oh capcha.. Am mostly trader in game. I can not describe how much those things I solve per day. Can say its like 20% of my game play. Period.
Plz if thats not some sort a surce of founds, make it bigger. Hell I whould make it double. It will be still hited a lot since cpu is life in game.

- increase prices at Merchant's for Components and equipment by 5%. A lot of invesment and failers are there allready. If you wana make it more lucrative and geting better auction diversety. And prehaps ships one day.

No promises here, but duly noted.

BTW, traders get hit by captcha the most, because marketplace actions do not have cooldowns or energy costs. However, this happens, because they perform more actions per minute overall. I hope that made sense.

- making some *taxi* spaceship with 3 equip. slots and 2x8 cargo slots that can be brought for 20-30k would help keeping some new players. To be honest 2 of my friends left game just because they realized that mining with that newb ship whould took em like 3 monats to get extra cargo slots in hangar. maby that hapened with more ppl who truyed this game. Lack of buyable options on begining just tedius siting infront of screen and repetably doing mining without hope they can soon have extra ship and they can more easily mix ores for 30nm or store peaces of arg. or iron.

Could you please elaborate? What would that ship be good for? And what other stats you have in mind (and why)? Are you saying it should simply be used as cheap mobile storage space?

That's interesting.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
shivasimha

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:06:46 AM

thx toecutter for so quick response.. impresive.

(About planets thingy. Yeah you can attack, but its whole another story if you will conquer with something less than mauler or good gang. Expecialy keeping that planet. Thats why I did say 4x grind. x4 grinding more for equip./ships than before.
But anyway, it is as it is, was just saying that game whould be so much more *fresh* for longer time if ppl can see more empty planets. Merly did say in case of adding more systems that it whould be wise to think it trugh. I gess you dont get more income from older players than new. You got nothing from it if adding new planets just so old players can grab even more. Let em fight betwin finaly.)

About smaller ship. Taxi ship is expression from old gaming days. Usualy small ship just used to do delivery jobs with small cargo capacity. But in this case, it will be HUGE addon in game. Since anyone who truly did grind from begining of game with no help of others or some other way, that person surely did wish extra slots that he can store extra materials. Storage in station is not practical for crafting tho. So.. this smaller ship with smaller price could be light on the end of tunel for newbies.
Lets say it should have max 16 cargo slots (2x8) and 3 equip. slots (so it can be realy used for delivery missions wille main ship wrecked). 
Am just suprized how the hell guys who tested game dident wish for some cheaper ship? You gave em all some satoshens before they started testing lol
But realy, if not total freek, you need to mine for like 1-2 monat all the time to be able to buy first ship atm. And when you buy it then gear for it and upgrades..
My apinion on other stats is: 50 hull and no shield or stealth (to prevent exploit as recon ship).

Got some few more bugs to report.. but cant remember now dang. -.-
shivasimha

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:45:17 PM

- there is no adds in sg2 for quite few days. Probably google add missing any 400x60 (or something like that) banners atm. Am from croatia bdw. Maby no such adversety from cro. Just for info.

- cant see log out button in sg2 mode. Friend told me he dont see it aswell. Should be in top right coner i know but.. cant see it. Maby if more ppl got using similiar resolution and dont see it aswell then solution could be moving it to another spot? Anyway, just reporting my case.

- there is layer full of small dots overlaping space/nebula screen. As graphic designer, my apinion is that it whould be better without it. Maby those few stars in background could be better designed or having some effect on it sufice. That layer of small dots atm could reduce lag on less strong mashines aswell. Just my apinion Tongue And bdw, taking some art sugestions? Like diffrent space station background for that insect race stations? Or that girl.. If do, just name me formats and other tehnicalitis it must have. I can give a truy in spare time Tongue

- *old*asteroids sometimes dont disapierd after you hit scan. This only happens if you scan before you deplete all your skill available shoots. Duno if its designed by that way. But not cool when mining in red sec. had asteroids like from 3 scans all on screen Cheesy

- I also wana more ppl inside so we can get better server. You and players profit from that. But I think there should be more ways to attract ppl inviting ppl. Like small rewards. Both players get something after inviting players. It can be made in many ways.. did seen good ideas in like 20 games I did play before.
Atm there is like.. 0 reward or use of inviting player. Atleast I see 0 balance after inviting friends. I asume it will show something after my friends withdraw or something like that. But its still lame and not feeling it. You know. People are driven by rewards.

Cheers!
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 02:58:36 AM

...taxi ship...
...free planets...

OK, gotcha, that makes sense.

- there is no adds in sg2 for quite few days. Probably google add missing any 400x60 (or something like that) banners atm. Am from croatia bdw. Maby no such adversety from cro. Just for info.

Thanks, we are aware of the issue and are working on the fix.

- cant see log out button in sg2 mode. Friend told me he dont see it aswell. Should be in top right coner i know but.. cant see it. Maby if more ppl got using similiar resolution and dont see it aswell then solution could be moving it to another spot? Anyway, just reporting my case.

There is currently no logout button in SG2 at all! For now, you can just close the tab (to help the server) and it will auto-logout you after a while.

- there is layer full of small dots overlaping space/nebula screen. As graphic designer, my apinion is that it whould be better without it. Maby those few stars in background could be better designed or having some effect on it sufice. That layer of small dots atm could reduce lag on less strong mashines aswell. Just my apinion :P And bdw, taking some art sugestions? Like diffrent space station background for that insect race stations? Or that girl.. If do, just name me formats and other tehnicalitis it must have. I can give a truy in spare time :P

1. The space/background is somewhat of a placeholder, we had major plans for beautiful backgrounds, but... well, other things took priority.
2. We're very interested in a capable graphic designer for this project (not to insult our current one), please send me an e-mail to pursue this.

- *old*asteroids sometimes dont disapierd after you hit scan. This only happens if you scan before you deplete all your skill available shoots. Duno if its designed by that way. But not cool when mining in red sec. had asteroids like from 3 scans all on screen :D

I think you're missing how Tracking works. It's explained in the manual. But if you aren't and it's a bug, please re-report it.

- I also wana more ppl inside so we can get better server. You and players profit from that. But I think there should be more ways to attract ppl inviting ppl. Like small rewards. Both players get something after inviting players. It can be made in many ways.. did seen good ideas in like 20 games I did play before.
Atm there is like.. 0 reward or use of inviting player. Atleast I see 0 balance after inviting friends. I asume it will show something after my friends withdraw or something like that. But its still lame and not feeling it. You know. People are driven by rewards.

The deal here is thus: registering new accounts is easy, people (and bots!) would be able to abuse the system you are proposing a lot. Since SG is somewhat of a money gateway, we must be extra-careful with such scenarios. However, it's an interesting idea worth considering.

And yeah, you will get your ref % once the player you invited withdraws something. So inviting might not be enough, you should probably couch the person too.

Update!

• [BUG] Mining can produce negative cargo.* (@onlinedigger)
  • [BUG] Equipment buttons still miss most of the images.
  • [ENC] Item shortage should not repeat as often.** (@Quellzar)
  • [ENC] Filling market orders now gives you experience. (@FUCKUP)
  • [ENC] New job type: investigation.
  • [ENC] NPCs now pick closest ship as their target.
  • [ENC] Text quests!*** (@onlinedigger)

* This was first reported a very very long time ago, and was re-reported over and over since then. I decided to credit @onlinedigger and not everyone else, as he was the one to provide a reproduction sequence which led to the fix.

** There is now a very high chance that an item will not be picked again for the next shortage roll. It's not a fixed thing to keep things "interesting", so same-shortage-in-a-row might still happen, but it should be ultra-rare now.

*** This is a new/large subsystem, and it might be buggy. Please report everything you see. There aren't many quests yet, but the potential is there; we will be able to add houndreds of such quests without much coding effort.

Note, that none of the new features are present in SG2 yet.

zaiusz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:40:44 AM

You seem to be leaving out the planet's morale money pit update.  I paid 2500 satoshi for 20 morale.  Are my planets going to mine poorly now unless i make these loathsome colonists happy?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 04:30:03 AM

You seem to be leaving out the planet's morale money pit update.  I paid 2500 satoshi for 20 morale.  Are my planets going to mine poorly now unless i make these loathsome colonists happy?

Ahha, right. OK, here goes. Morale is not fully implemented yet. It doesn't affect anything. Nor do any events affect it. But you can easily imagine both positive and negative events that will. (Planetary bombardment = bad)

It will make your colonists work better, but not the other way around, so it's a (potential) bonus, not a penalty. And yeah, it is going to be a money sink. With quests being a free/semi-free way to up it.

Mini-update.

• [BUG] Same-sector ship transfers are broken. (@?)

The side effect of this bug was a slight inflation of transfer prices. Everything should get a tad cheaper now.

Asterion

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 08:02:29 AM

I can not see google ADS.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 05:22:40 PM

In orange and red sectors drink cost 1 satoshi

Yup, this is intended.

It is better that they choose weakest target in SG2, because in this case too easy fight against NPCs: 1 tank in first line, 1-2 repairs/shield chargers in middle and shooters in back line.

Nothing would make us happier! Players are encouraged to use tactics in PvE/PvP. From my experience (from other MMORPGs), lots of people will not be able to find/maintain a proper arrangement anyways, as some simply play better than others.

We promised more interesting/dynamic PvE/PvP in SG2, and this is the first small step in that direction.

I can not see google ADS.

Thank you! We are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

Everyone: please do not worry about adblock bans, they are not effective during situations like those.

prymus

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

SG1:
Market has the option not only to issue items in specific price waiting for a buyer. It also has the option to purchase the product at a certain price. But also enjoin sell a specified quantity of the given product. Ie max 10p. It follows that a person which is not a trucker is unable to me that sell goods. And we know that starting the game is only one ship that can take up to 8-in-1 slot. And like collects on the ship to reach the max 8 plate that blocks a place on the ship, and thus has a smaller mining of asteroids. So it would be good if he could sell immediately 2-3 plate to another player and not wait a few hours for the purchase by another player, which need a plate. Of course, this method could also acquire points of trade.

I noticed that during the repair of another player using 3x hel200 at the same time include only one point to the skill.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 07:32:33 PM

SG1:
Market has the option not only to issue items in specific price waiting for a buyer. It also has the option to purchase the product at a certain price. But also enjoin sell a specified quantity of the given product. Ie max 10p. It follows that a person which is not a trucker is unable to me that sell goods. And we know that starting the game is only one ship that can take up to 8-in-1 slot. And like collects on the ship to reach the max 8 plate that blocks a place on the ship, and thus has a smaller mining of asteroids. So it would be good if he could sell immediately 2-3 plate to another player and not wait a few hours for the purchase by another player, which need a plate. Of course, this method could also acquire points of trade.

There is a slight tech. difficulty in implementing partial market transactions. However, we are not too sad about it, cause it folds nicely into cargo slot "gameplay". If you want to buy things in stacks of 10s, you will have to work with higher-tier players. Similarly, higher-tier players can enjoy selling larger amounts at once.

I noticed that during the repair of another player using 3x hel200 at the same time include only one point to the skill.

Ouch! Thanks for the report.

I have a very serious question to all veteran players. Newbies can skip it.

We're thinking about finally adding premium accounts into the game. Those will definitely remove all ads and improve your CPU situation, but we're pondering additional bonuses.

The two we currently argue about are x2 ship repair speed and x2 skill gain. Ship repair is pretty tame, unless we're in planet warfare situation, where faster respawn will definitely provide an advantage to attackers (with premium).

Skill gain is a larger can of worms. So, here is the actual question:

- Assuming you're not interested in purchasing premium account, would you feel cheated as newbies (with premium) get to skill up faster?

We are very very fond of our veteran players (because they mastered the game, showed us lots of cool stuff, helped improving the game, gave us ideas, etc) so we really don't want to offend you guys. If the majority decides x2 skill gain is too much of a bonus, I'll fight very hard to stop it from happening.

pcjob

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:25:23 PM

We're thinking about finally adding premium accounts into the game. Those will definitely remove all ads and improve your CPU situation, but we're pondering additional bonuses.

The two we currently argue about are x2 ship repair speed and x2 skill gain. Ship repair is pretty tame, unless we're in planet warfare situation, where faster respawn will definitely provide an advantage to attackers (with premium).

- Assuming you're not interested in purchasing premium account, would you feel cheated as newbies (with premium) get to skill up faster?

We are very very fond of our veteran players (because they mastered the game, showed us lots of cool stuff, helped improving the game, gave us ideas, etc) so we really don't want to offend you guys. If the majority decides x2 skill gain is too much of a bonus, I'll fight very hard to stop it from happening.

Hi Toe, if it's considered me as veteran, I would rather be not favor to this.
It's hard to learn and upgrade skill, if someone can pay to have them more, it would be just unfair.
You'll end up having a lot of players being premium just for a time when they got all they can get from the game they will stop pay premium and will benefit only from the position received.
anibalbarca

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:35:19 PM

There is a problem booting. You cannot get CPU points. It says HTTP ERROR 500

Great game by the way.

----------------------------

Now it is working again.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 09:45:21 PM

Hi Toe, if it's considered me as veteran, I would rather be not favor to this.
It's hard to learn and upgrade skill, if someone can pay to have them more, it would be just unfair.
You'll end up having a lot of players being premium just for a time when they got all they can get from the game they will stop pay premium and will benefit only from the position received.

Counted!

There is a problem booting. You cannot get CPU points. It says HTTP ERROR 500

Great game by the way.

----------------------------

Now it is working again.

Hello, anibalbarca!

Thank you for your feedback! Yeah, we were fixing a bug there, should be all good now.

Mini-Update.

• [BUG] Skill points not assigned during race conditions. (@onlinedigger, @prymus)

rehbell

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:16:35 PM

[/quote]

How about if you can buy the premium account as a veteran. As a beginner you must first reach a certain level to buy a premium account. Just as an example, all players from level 75 can buy the account all under this level can't buy. And for all present veterans, a unique space ship with a unique ability, A protective shield that self-charges and you do not need a shield generator for it in the space ship.
rehbell

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:51:48 PM

And for all present veterans, a unique space ship with a unique ability, A protective shield that self-charges and you do not need a shield generator for it in the space ship.

And veterans become heroes, then legends and gods Smiley Whant built-in shield generator and captcha auto-solver too Cheesy

By the way, how long you play before buy your second ship?

After 2 weeks, BlackWulf sold me its first ship for 22000 Satoshis. 1. Blackwulf is in my squad 2. There were 22,000 Satoshis missing for his new ship. 3. It was just an example and to make fun of it I do not find fair from you.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 11:02:58 PM

How about if you can buy the premium account as a veteran. As a beginner you must first reach a certain level to buy a premium account. Just as an example, all players from level 75 can buy the account all under this level can't buy. And for all present veterans, a unique space ship with a unique ability, A protective shield that self-charges and you do not need a shield generator for it in the space ship.

Thank you for your feedback!

The level 75 idea is interesting, but kinda defeats the purpose. I'll bounce it off the rest of the guys and see what they think.

As for unique ships:

SG is built on some promises (some implicit, some explicit), one of which is mentioned in the FAQ:

http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/help/faq#how-do-i-deposit-money-into-the-game:
We also don't think donations should give you any unfair advantage over non-paying players, like better lasers or ships.

Agreed with pcjob.

Counted!

Maybe other bonusses if so hard mine and sell copper ore for 1 satoshi? Cargo hold too small? Well here is "mobile taxi", used ship, wich can't leave system, have 8x10 cargo, reactor, scaner and laser (or few lasers) wich you can't unmount. Ship expires in a week, mine and earn for serious ship.

There is a chance we'll introduce new ship or maybe revamp buckshots/buckaneers a little, but if that comes to pass, everyone is going to benefit, not just premium users.

Sorry if it looks like I'm shooting down all your ideas, guys. I'm actually very grateful for the fresh views and am forwarding it all to the team.

If you have any more, please chime in! To recap: we're looking for nice/small bonus features that are not going to affect the gameplay (too much).

We do not want a "pay-to-win" game, we hate those.

shivasimha

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 11:19:18 PM

sg2 glich:
- after geting shoot and respawned in station, wating for repair, did open map. It was messted up, like max enlarge with names all over. Refreshing 2 times did help tho. Died twice and evry time hpened. No bigy afcorse. Just reporting.

-duno if thats on purpose but prices are realy low. Usualy I manige to sell some circuits each day. But today before price change at 19h and after, nowhere. Will see tomarow if any red system got *normal* buyout price.

----

If I may add some modest comments on recent events.. am no veteran, but did grind enuf hard to own hauler. Kinda should count Tongue
Shield boost - not fair, skill bonus - to much (better to do unexpected skill burst's for 1h once or twice per week), options I can see right from my point of view:
Capcha 15 per click + 50% less repair ship time after wreckted (general, regardles to penalties allready existing) + optional ads remove (but hey its no such trouble, you got to eat and maintain server. All depens how expencive premium is actualy). Just my apinion. thx Smiley

ps: mail public now. Feel free to contact me.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 11:28:30 PM

sg2 glich:
- after geting shoot and respawned in station, wating for repair, did open map. It was messted up, like max enlarge with names all over. Refreshing 2 times did help tho. Died twice and evry time hpened. No bigy afcorse. Just reporting.

Thank you!

As a temporary workaround, I think you can actually "fix" your map by panning/zooming it, or maybe resizing the browser window, I don't remember which.

-duno if thats on purpose but prices are realy low. Usualy I manige to sell some circuits each day. But today before price change at 19h and after, nowhere. Will see tomarow if any red system got *normal* buyout price.

Nah, it's not on purpose. Probably has to do with BTC price soaring back to $1000 or maybe just a bad roll.

If I may add some modest comments on recent events.. am no veteran, but did grind enuf hard to own hauler. Kinda should count Tongue
Shield boost - not fair, skill bonus - to much (better to do unexpected skill burst's for 1h once or twice per week), options I can see right from my point of view:
Capcha 15 per click + 50% less repair ship time (general, regardles to penalties allready existing) + optional ads remove (but hey its no such trouble, you got to eat and maintain server. All depens how expencive premium is actualy)

ps: mail public now. Feel free to contact me.

Duly noted, thank you.

Personally, I think semi-random skill burst is an interesting idea.

zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:09:20 AM

I think permanent double skill gain is a bad idea.  You will quickly have level 30 smelters in no time, people who can't get shot because their evade is so high, people who don't miss etc etc.  Not fair to the people who worked their asses off to get where they got.  You'll eventually have to raise the maximum and readjust a lot of what you've already balanced.  I think if you want to offer additional perks, it's best offered as items. ie. create a novelty privateer or new ship type that has infinite durability for premium membership.  Maybe include a premium equipment set in the ship that offers a small chance at instantly resetting the cooldown after use.  Maybe a resource package like a turn-key planet package of resources to colonize a planet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: