Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109711 times)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 01:18:29 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 01:56:04 AM by toecutter

x2 gain Aim and Evade not fair for non-paying players.

Premium ship:

Point well taken, thank you.

However, I repeat again, we're not adding any premium ships or premium lasers. If we ever do, I'll make sure the "NP" suffix idea gets used, though.

SG2. If map zoomed in and don't want zoom out, F5 not helps,

I'm 50% certain you can somehow fix it without refreshing the page, have you tried resizing the browser window? I know it's a horrible advice, but that's the best I can provide.

I think permanent double skill gain is a bad idea.  You will quickly have level 30 smelters in no time, people who can't get shot because their evade is so high, people who don't miss etc etc.  Not fair to the people who worked their asses off to get where they got.  You'll eventually have to raise the maximum and readjust a lot of what you've already balanced.

Counted!

I think if you want to offer additional perks, it's best offered as items. ie. create a novelty privateer or new ship type that has infinite durability for premium membership.  Maybe include a premium equipment set in the ship that offers a small chance at instantly resetting the cooldown after use.  Maybe a resource package like a turn-key planet package of resources to colonize a planet.

I really like most of those, going to fuel some more discussions with them.

Update!

• [SG2] After taking a job, job list becomes empty for a while.
  • [SG2] Descriptions for delivery and investigation jobs are missing. (~@onlinedigger)
  • [SG2] Chat tabs for squad and alliance members are missing most of the time. (@?)
  • [SG2] Laboratories overflow the uplink window. (@?)
  • [SG2] Placing a market offer requires jerking the PPU slider. (@shivasimha)
  • [SG2] Attempt to improve desync on entering/leaving stations/planets.* (@shivasimha)

This should address (not completely fix, mind you) the situation when you undock from a station, only to see the station popup reappear in a few seconds.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
Quellzar

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:21:57 AM

I have a very serious question to all veteran players. Newbies can skip it.

We're thinking about finally adding premium accounts into the game. Those will definitely remove all ads and improve your CPU situation, but we're pondering additional bonuses.

The two we currently argue about are x2 ship repair speed and x2 skill gain. Ship repair is pretty tame, unless we're in planet warfare situation, where faster respawn will definitely provide an advantage to attackers (with premium).

Skill gain is a larger can of worms. So, here is the actual question:

- Assuming you're not interested in purchasing premium account, would you feel cheated as newbies (with premium) get to skill up faster?

We are very very fond of our veteran players (because they mastered the game, showed us lots of cool stuff, helped improving the game, gave us ideas, etc) so we really don't want to offend you guys. If the majority decides x2 skill gain is too much of a bonus, I'll fight very hard to stop it from happening.

Its kind of a half and half situation with skill points to me.  There are some skills it really wouldn't bother me at all with but i could see a few like aim, evade, shield recharging and such that would quickly become unbalanced at double pace.  As an alternative I would suggest the possibility of giving a small bundle of skill points with the purchase of a premium account that each player could distribute as they see fit with a cap on how many can be used in one category.

For example, the number is arbitrary but lets say you get 30 skill points on purchase to give you a bit of a boost but can only use a max of ten in one category to prevent anybody from just adding 30 levels of evade and being ridiculously hard to hit and so on.  and this way its only a one time deal so the gap between players still distributes fairly naturally based on their play.

One other thought I had that may or may not be worth sharing is the possibility of a passive resource boost. In this scenario I would recommend it be randomly assigned which resource each player gets it applied too to avoid it becoming a way for people to simply increase whats already their best choice automatically though. So essentially, you buy the account and the resource wheel spins and says you get a 5% increase to argentum mining or whatever percentage you guys feel is appropriate and that person then gets a 5% increase to the speed of their mining on any planet that is mining argentum.

Obviously the % would have to be quite low but it would have the benefit of increasing what a player feels they can get from the game without giving an advantage that would allow them to hold it over anyone who doesn't go premium while at the same time giving them something that will last past that initial point of purchase and make it feel like their choice had a lasting effect for them. It might also add to combat incentives if players have a reason to want more planets of a particular type, but that's a sideline thought and may not happen at all of course lol.

an alternative would be to let the player designate a "home planet" and instead they get a 5% boost to all mining done on that planet regardless of their chosen resource.

There's a couple other thoughts kicking around in here but the only other one sorted enough at the moment to be possibly worth it is something along the lines of giving their equipment a decent % chance to not cost a cpu point on each use.  That would extend their time in between captcha's which everybody seems to be after (I'm still riding happy thoughts from the increase to 30 lol Cheesy ) but it would not be regular or consistent and so would not be able to be counted on by anyone trying to use bots or the like..... as far as i know anyways but that might not be very far at all.

Edit to add: Planet starter kit?. 1 biodome, 1 quarry, 1 defense grid, and 1 warehouse with say 5 slots. Helps older players a little and makes getting that first one going quite simple for newer players...... not even sure how i feel on this one really, just figured id throw it in here.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 01:30:22 AM

How populate planet properly Cheesy
http://prnt.sc/dzo6nd
and more  Grin
http://prntscr.com/dzoezn

Completely forgot to ask, what the hell is this? Is it a visual glitch or are you actually assigning 202% ?

Excellent read, thank you very much. Adding those ideas to the mixer!

shivasimha

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:24:15 PM

- My experience: 55+ jumps for 1600 sat. missing person, is kinda overkill. And still not done. Wasted whole day on this mission testing it. Not worth combining it with combat missions since it will trow you (good paying ones) in, most likely, all 3 red zones.
- seems your are right btc price must affected market. Can't finde *old* decent circuit price today aswell.
rehbell

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:26:43 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 03:34:27 PM by rehbell

I've been thinking about the premium account and I think you should get the following advantages.
1. You get permanent CPU points
2. The advertising is switched off (I am not disturbing the advertising and could also be seen in the premium account)
3.The name in the chat has a different color.
4. Only those who have a PA can register their Squad.
5 Only who has a PA can change the name of his ship and planet
6. Optical effects e.g. Different desingte spaceships. Choose the color of the laser beam, etc. These effects have no effect on the skill system it is only about the optics.
7. Someone who does not have a PA and gives his squad a name can not change the name of the squad later. Someone with PA can change the name of his squad at any time.
8. Someone who does not have a PA and has to delete his old squad must wait a day until he can create a new squad. Someone with PA can immediately create a new squad.

I think it should not give bonuses on a Premium account for skills, because then the game would change to a "Pay to Win" game.

And I ask that no one make fun of the suggestions of another. This is hurtful and destructive. Thanks for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to add 3 ideas.

1. It is about the attitudes of the planet. I wish the possibility of individual players, e.g. The right to give on my planet to land. And the ability to give or deny this player rights. Thus, I can give beginners traveling through the orange zone the possibility to land on my planet if there is no external post or station in the system without equal to all other players to give these rights.

2. I would like to have the possibility to repair my own ship with the repair kit without ever having to ask a fellow player or the possibility to have it repaired in the station and I have to wait 10 seconds for every% to be repaired.

3. PA owners can trade directly with other players in space. The possibility to click the player and send a request if the player wants to act with me. Then opens a separate window like in the station and you can sell the things you have in the loader space of its space ship. Or buy things that the other player has in his loader room.
Calamon

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:21:05 PM

I've been thinking about the premium account and I think you should get the following advantages.
1. You get permanent CPU points
2. The advertising is switched off (I am not disturbing the advertising and could also be seen in the premium account)
3.The name in the chat has a different color.
4. Only those who have a PA can register their Squad.
5 Only who has a PA can change the name of his ship and planet
6. Optical effects e.g. Different desingte spaceships. Choose the color of the laser beam, etc. These effects have no effect on the skill system it is only about the optics.
7. Someone who does not have a PA and gives his squad a name can not change the name of the squad later. Someone with PA can change the name of his squad at any time.
8. Someone who does not have a PA and has to delete his old squad must wait a day until he can create a new squad. Someone with PA can immediately create a new squad.

I think it should not give bonuses on a Premium account for skills, because then the game would change to a "Pay to Win" game.

And I ask that no one make fun of the suggestions of another. This is hurtful and destructive. Thanks for your understanding.

These are some great ideas. I would add this!
Instead of improving skills make it so premium players skills do more.
1. Prospecting would have a chance to tell you what each asteroid has to mine and it's richness. The higher the skill the higher the chance for each asteroid and the more exact the richness would be. 
2. Mining has a chance that when you mine you may not do as much damage to the condition of the asteroid because your so good. This could give you a chance to mine a great asteroid 1 more time.
3. Repairing could become self repair over time when landed on a planet or station. 1 point per level per hour as an example.

black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:28:07 PM

Getting only 7 Cpu points per recharg, fix plz
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 05:09:22 PM

[SG2] Laboratories overflow the uplink window. (@?)

me in PM

When you see a "@?" marker, it means the report was received from someone on this forum, yet it was done via PM or an e-mail.
Have to keep track of people wanting/not wanting to remain anonymous...
In any case the ingame name is never revealed, only the bitcointalk name.

102% and it return to normal after page refresh, but 1% goes to farmers, so have to be careful while assigning from farmers to miners and workers. Solders not affected
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-P3AxLwirX7ZGJ6RWRnRDlhUEU how it is work.
Buckshot-N is first ship and always top in list, right?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-P3AxLwirX7ZVRfRHctb1BtRFU
that's all magic :)

Today SG1 illusion:
When merging items, you can see that your CPU points consumed every time, even to negative values, but F5 return it to normal state.

Gotcha, thank you!

I'm not lucky or took bugged investigation job.
I took it on Miaplacidus and go to Angetenar (6 jumps), then to Tabit 1544 (10 jumps), then to Terebellum-B (7 jumps) and then i have to go to Zuben Elschemali (19 jumps). No! I give up make another 19! jumps, maybe i should return to Miaplacidus or make even more jumps for reward in... 1285 satoshi! :'(
- My experience: 55+ jumps for 1600 sat. missing person, is kinda overkill. And still not done. Wasted whole day on this mission testing it. Not worth combining it with combat missions since it will trow you (good paying ones) in, most likely, all 3 red zones.
- seems your are right btc price must affected market. Can't finde *old* decent circuit price today aswell.

This is definitely a bug! In the specs, all the stations must be around each other, 11 jumps is certainly too much, and 55+ is just insane. Sorry for your troubles guys :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to add 3 ideas.

Excellent stuff! Thank you very much.

These are some great ideas. I would add this!

Likewise! Thank you!

OK, I think we have collected enough opinions about PA and the features. Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll.

Out of all those ideas, there are definitely enough that fit our criteria, and some of the rest are going to the "normal" game, cause they are just too good to pass.

Getting only 7 Cpu points per recharg, fix plz

Here you go.

What actually wanted:
"Buy a drink. 1 satoshi
A grumpy old-timer attempts to appraise his crystals."
I bought a drink and appeared grumpy old-timer, but that is all, no "test your..." and get nothing. Is it correct?

Yeah. Some quests have resolutions with certain pre-requirements, like a skill level, having some specific item in cargo, etc. In some cases such options are revealed (so we can make "bring me 1 ruby gem" types of quests), but in other cases you have to actually meet the requirements to even see the option.

rehbell

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:22:41 PM

Have you changed the settings of the reactor? The energy charges itself, and when it is then, e.g. Over 50%, he jumps back to 35. This happens several times in succession. This is very annoying and the game makes no fun anymore because you have to wait for the cool down time from the equipment and if the reactor then jump 3 - 4 times from a higher value back to a low value makes the simply no fun more.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 11:50:39 PM

Have you changed the settings of the reactor? The energy charges itself, and when it is then, e.g. Over 50%, he jumps back to 35. This happens several times in succession. This is very annoying and the game makes no fun anymore because you have to wait for the cool down time from the equipment and if the reactor then jump 3 - 4 times from a higher value back to a low value makes the simply no fun more.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1261310.msg17529469#msg17529469

Yup, this is the answer. Thanks, onlinedigger.

rehbell, does this answer your question, or do you think you're experiencing something else?

Update.

• [BUG] Investigation jobs take too many jumps to complete. (@onlinedigger, @shivasimha)
  • [ENC] Add random satoshi reward to investigation jobs to conceal potential number of jumps.

Note, that this applies only to newly generated jobs, so you might want to wait for a while before trying to reap the benefits of this fix.

kakucis006

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:14:08 AM

Still unable to sell Ancient tomes and monoliths on market.
"Unable to sell: Price per unit is too high"
Even at price 1 sat...
rehbell

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

@onlinedigger - Thanks for the link.
@toecutter - Yes it answers my question.

I play in sector 2. I would nevertheless like to say something. Yesterday it was extreme. This "effect" lasted about 1 hour and he made the game unplayable. I try to explain it. The energy bar was about 20% and it lasted an eternity until the energy bar reached 50%. When he had exceeded the 50% by 1%, the energy bar backed to 20%. This process was repeated 3 to 4 times. Also, this "effect" is not limited to a space ship, but to both spaceships simultaneously and he made the game no longer playable. This "effect" lasted about 1 hours. I felt this situation extremely annoying. I think it would be useful to change the game to the end, if this effect occurs it is limited to a space ship and lasts for a maximum of 15 minutes.
I ask for your understanding and would like to point out that this is only the description of an effect in the game. It is not an accusation or negative criticism when they feel so I apologize for it.
rehbell

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

@onlinedigger - I did that and the durability of the reactor is 2/2
If the durability of the reactor is 0, it no longer charges the energy bar and you can not leave the station any more. I had that last week.
rehbell

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:02:17 PM

@onlinedigger

I had this problem with the energy bar yesterday one hour long. After this hour it has worked again until now (thank god). I have checked the reactor in sector 1 several times and he had the value 2/2. What I have not tested is whether sector 1 of the energy bar behaves exactly as in sector 2 when I had this problem with the energy bar. If it happens again, I will check it in Sector 1 if it behaves as in Sector 2.
rehbell

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:19:00 PM

Toecutter I have a question: Where can I actually see my referrals? They have disappeared since yesterday. I had 6 valid refers in my list.
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:26:41 PM

Not a bug, but could we get a clearer explanation of what morale and the bar is supposed to do? These features seem to have popped up with little in the way of explanation.
shivasimha

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:48:06 PM

First.. compliment.

Great job on recent sg2 updates! And thx!
Am so happy game its active and rolling. Great potencial also.

Second.. bug, hm duno

Its maby refresh rate or something. Sometimes when you jumping systems. You get in next system but all on screen is still from previus system. Refresh afcors fixting it. But it can defenetly be classified as bug since you pressing dock to station but it will just say 'Incorect station sellected' Cheesy (my apinion: its lag related problem)

Keep going! Cheers!
shivasimha

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:07:36 PM

First.. compliment.

Great job on recent sg2 updates! And thx!
Am so happy game its active and rolling. Great potencial also.

Second.. bug, hm duno

Its maby refresh rate or something. Sometimes when you jumping systems. You get in next system but all on screen is still from previus system. Refresh afcors fixting it. But it can defenetly be classified as bug since you pressing dock to station but it will just say 'Incorect station sellected' Cheesy (my apinion: its lag related problem)

Keep going! Cheers!

Same for me and it is not lag related. Not all on screen from previous system, only stations, planets updates normaly and you can land on them, if law allows, but when you lift off from planet you still have refresh page.
In addition jump using map page show that engine used, but no animation of jumping and stations not changes in list, but i can continue  jumping in next system.

Very well described. Exactly that. Only, I dident think lag on our side. I ment lag on server betwin informations (like the lag when you buy and refine but dident cach up and it can say that ores missing). Since that bug only ocours when some quick actions or multiple actions are made. But thats just my thinking/apinion motivated with desire to help. Anyway. Nothing big, but if possable to change, would be like last traveling bug erased, as much as I know.
Thx for reflection @online Wink
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 11:18:20 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 11:29:37 PM by toecutter

@onlinedigger

I had this problem with the energy bar yesterday one hour long. After this hour it has worked again until now (thank god). I have checked the reactor in sector 1 several times and he had the value 2/2. What I have not tested is whether sector 1 of the energy bar behaves exactly as in sector 2 when I had this problem with the energy bar. If it happens again, I will check it in Sector 1 if it behaves as in Sector 2.

It's possible the turn resolver got down for an hour, which is strange, as no other people reported it and our logs show nothing. We'll continue investigating this.

FYI, you are correct in regards to reactor durability. 0/X reactors should produce zero energy, but every other value should not affect you.

Toecutter I have a question: Where can I actually see my referrals? They have disappeared since yesterday. I had 6 valid refers in my list.

Oops, thank you, fixed.

Well, it is probably lag or something, but i jumped to Miaplacidus with own Outpost station ;D
Its maby refresh rate or something. Sometimes when you jumping systems. You get in next system but all on screen is still from previus system. Refresh afcors fixting it. But it can defenetly be classified as bug since you pressing dock to station but it will just say 'Incorect station sellected' :D (my apinion: its lag related problem)

Yup, looks like things got worse somehow after the attempted fix on the station popup. Sigh...

Thanks for the info, guys.

I have no idea why only the stations are affected and not everything else (it's really really weird), hopefully the devs will come up with a fix asap.

Done! http://prntscr.com/e4mczc
But 41 satoshi per 12 jumps in 30 minutes :-\
Made 2 delivery jobs 149 and 150 satoshi in 4 jumps. It is fair reward :)

Ugh, yeah, still not enough satoshi.

I've filed the rest of your reports too, thank you!

Not a bug, but could we get a clearer explanation of what morale and the bar is supposed to do? These features seem to have popped up with little in the way of explanation.

Please take a look at this post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1261310.msg17702517#msg17702517
and the one after it.

Clear explanations are not my strong suit, but please do ask followup questions if you still have them.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 11:52:16 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 07:28:46 AM by toecutter

Since that bug only ocours when some quick actions or multiple actions are made... Nothing big...

Right! Only when quick actions made. I not docked in time because refreshing page and got shot, so it could be a problem.

Right, makes sense.

Toecutter, if I get you right, Bar it is text quests?

Yeah.

There are currently two types, station-based quests (in the bar), and planet-based quests (in the management tab), the later are for planet owners only.

Update.

• [SG2] Correct jumpgate colors.
  • [BUG] Make alien and artifact items sell-able on the market again. (@?)
  • [BUG] More icons are missing. (@onlinedigger)
  • [BUG] Energy generation broken #7. (@rehbell)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: