Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:29:33 AM

I just sent a test deposit of 1 EGC to Bittrex and the pending deposit is not showing.

Might be worth checking the EGC Blockchain in case of fork.

So close to end of PoW, there may be some whales out there mining at more than 51% network resources causing this to occur.
With a stronger mining community (more diverse), risk of 51%'s would be much less likely to occur..

Portdavenport

Your Dev Lies not me,

In Bittrex ,
Click Wallets, Search for egc , then click on Plus or Minus sign beside evergreencoin.
It will show the error at the bottom of the window.

Cryptopia shows EGC crapped out at
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=EGC

Cool

If cryptopia is on the wrong fork, the nodes will disconnect it.

One restart of the wallet and it will be fixed.

Bittrex has been asked to check if their daemon is stuck. No one lied to anyone.

Cryptopia has not been confirmed to be on the correct chain in weeks. I do not know if they have upgraded but doubt they have. Most likely they would need to resync when they do upgrade.

spoke to hex about the impending lockup of blockchain last week - and no response from what i could see about that issue ...

though hex DID respond - that cryptopia is getting a full pool rebuild - and a new interface for it ... so that may be part of the delay for daemon upgrading and resync ...

who knows - we dont own ANY of the exchanges - so we have no control over what they do ... we can only request ...

and stevens doing a damn good job of that ... he is on them consistently ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:32:51 AM

Bittrex has been asked to check if their daemon is stuck. No one lied to anyone.

Cryptopia has not been confirmed to be on the correct chain in weeks. I do not know if they have upgraded but doubt they have. Most likely they would need to resync when they do upgrade.

Except for a Broken Promise ,
Oh and a refusal to answer why the checkpoint server keeps failing like it did 30 days ago.
Which exactly why did it fail 30 days ago, and cost me 7700 of this coin with a 2 day transactions loss.

Cool

ProcessSyncCheckpoint: sync-checkpoint at 0000000031fb64a44fed52c0bb6809b7df475ca812e6c0a796a6be93bf8ed7c6

That would be a checkpoint server working, if you do not understand your log files.

LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:34:51 AM

are you sure ?!?

Should I post your PN's here and my wallet balance that shows that no coin was refunded like promised in your PN's

only to declare a liar is a person that makes promises and don't bring it into real ....

so in my opinion you are a liar and a scambag !

you let your customer pay your debs, no more, no less ...
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:42:21 AM

Except for a Broken Promise ,
Oh and a refusal to answer why the checkpoint server keeps failing like it did 30 days ago.
Which exactly why did it fail 30 days ago, and cost me 7700 of this coin with a 2 day transactions loss.

Cool

its a work in progress kiklo ...

no coin is perfect - as ALL coins have their issues ... losses in time and effort occur ...

fixing the issues are all part of the process ... you make it no easier to do that - in fact - stand in the way of it with your incessant bleating ...

i mentioned earlier that a CIVIL way of handling it - but you refuse and take the 'fud' route ... ok ... thats your way ...

the priority is to get these issues out of the way - and then work on the damage control ...

if you actually 'lost' coins - then it needs to be proven and steven WILL look into it and resolve the issue ...

if you were on the wrong chain - and you sent the coins to another chain - bathrobehero explained the situation there - and how the blockchain works ... so no coins were really 'lost' - especially if you had them on the wrong chain anyway - which means you never really had those coins int he first place ...

BUT - ill repeat this once again ... PROOF of the transactions and what actually happened in a CIVIL manner would be your best course of action ...

slandering - yes i said it again - the dev is NO way to RESOLVE anything ...

remember - it was YOUR choice to get in crypto in the first place - and as such - YOUR responsibility to maintain YOUR investments ... if you keep yelling and slandering and abusing - what on earth do you expect ANYONE to do? ...

in 'real life' - you would first be collected by the police - then thrown in jail to 'calm down' - then IF you were civil about it all - the issues would be looked at and in the process of being resolved ...

right this minute - you are just continuing on your plight to try and discredit a very good dev - which will be continually rejected by those ( like me ) that KNOW the dev he is ...

so keep going the way you are - or calm down and actually HELP resolve this in a civil manner ... you want your coins back? ... to dump to get your btc back? ... if thats it - then PROVE your actual LOSS ( not your perceived loss ) - and steven will look at what can be done to FIX this ...

he has been more than fair ...

i should know - ive been a crypto veteran for many many years now ... and ive seen devs just tell people to 'stick it' when they come in and want to behave the way you have been ...

simply amazing ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:43:24 AM

are you sure ?!?

Should I post your PN's here and my wallet balance that shows that no coin was refunded like promised in your PN's

only to declare a liar is a person that makes promises and don't bring it into real ....

so in my opinion you are a liar and a scambag !

you let your customer pay your debs, no more, no less ...

aaand ...

read post above to kiklo ...

#crysx

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:45:31 AM

who knows - we dont own ANY of the exchanges - so we have no control over what they do ... we can only request ...

#crysx

Really so you seen Steven posts in Chat on Yobit,
you must be the only one, that why Yobit keeps ignoring him for more than 30 days.
Like me, they can't see it either.  Tongue

Oh , and Steven rally everyone here in a concentrated effort to contact Yobit,
Oh that must have been invisible too.  

So what else are those voices in your head showing that no one else can see?

Cool

FYI :
Oh Steven a log entry did not explain why the checkpoint server failed and over 2 days of transactions were wiped clean.
You can fool others with that line, but the whole point to a checkpoint server is to prevent that.
Was it offline, or did someone use it to cause the fork, either way you are covering up what really happened.
So if you actually want to explain what happen , please do so, or did you need to reverse 2 days of transactions for yourself, hmm.
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 05:51:37 AM

#crysx

Really so you seen Steven posts in Chat on Yobit,
you must be the only one, that why Yobit keeps ignoring him for more than 30 days.
Like me, they can't see it either.  Tongue

Oh , and Steven rally everyone here in a concentrated effort to contact Yobit,
Oh that must have been invisible too.  

So what else are those voices in your head showing that no one else can see?

Cool

ive dealt with yobit MANY times before ... so many times it make me cringe ...

they being one of the most lazy owners of the an exchange i have EVER seen in my life ...

when i was one of the team to help bring back droidz - we approached them TIME AND TIME AND TIME again .. to recompile and resync the droidz daemon ...

how ling did they take? ...

o hang on - they STILL havent - and its 'only' been 7months ...

dont start with things you know NOTHING about ...

especially with situations that you do not see ...

not all medium of communication is done by trollbox ... there are quite a few others ...

yobit have NO issue taking btc to add a coin - but maintain it? ... well - unless you are ethereum - then they wont look at you ...

o hang on again - whats just happened to them now? ... and ALL those people that have supposedly 'lost' there as well? ...

and dont even start me on this magnificent forum also - with the 'loss' of my soon-to-be-legendary-status profile ... only to start all over again because they refuse to reopen the account ...

these things happen mate - deal with it ... dont just abuse it ...

CIVIL - and PROOF ... thats all is asked ...

#crysx

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:58:16 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 06:21:02 AM by kiklo

#crysx

I was Civil for 30 Days, and it has made no difference, so now I will point out your flaws to the world.
I watched Chat , in fact I was in Chat arguing for another coin, and they finally fixed the other coin, no sign of steven there arguing for EGC.

Your Dev made a Promise, I expect him to honor it , by being in Yobit chat everyday and hounding their owner.
Or he can just renege on it, but he owns me an apology , because yes yobit is a pain to deal with but you keep them on your market cap, and your checkpoint server did not stop a over 2 day fork, the Fork was the coin's dev fault no one else.

Cool

FYI:
If he was treating everyone fairly, I would have let it go,
but when I saw him offering gizfreak compensation for lost coins, and still ignoring the yobit users is what was the final straw.

FYI2:
If your coin had no checkpoint server , then it would not be your Dev's fault .
But the checkpoint server allows him to guide the chain and approve or block paths, so that made it his fault since he gave himself that power over the chain.
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 06:19:54 AM

#crysx

I was Civil for 30 Days, and it has made no difference, so now I will point out your flaws to the world.
I watched Chat , in fact I was in Chat arguing for another coin, and they finally fixed the other coin, no sign of steven there arguing for EGC.

Your Dev made a Promise, I expect him to honor it , by being in Yobit chat everyday and hounding their owner.
Or he can just renege on it, but he owns me an apology , because yes yobit is a pain to deal with but you keep them on your market cap, and your checkpoint server did not stop a over 2 day fork, the Fork was the coin's dev fault no one else.

Cool

ill say this much - and it will be the end of it for me ...

if you are entitled to monies - or funds that are owed - then so be it ...

if you are entitled to right the wrongs that are afforded you - the so be it ...

but an apology? ... for what? ... for entering an industry of your own accord with responsibilities that are all yours to be had? ...

not likely ...

if steven has made a promise to you - then he is man enough to back that promise ...

but if you misread and misdirect that promise for your own gain - this will be seen by all - and not just by steven ...

ive been working with steven now for a little over three months - and he has shown nothing less tan concern for the community and has shown to be of integrity most developers lack ... especially those of the kind and ilk of yobit ...

he has shown to be competent and trustworthy ... so much so - that he has my respect ... and let me tell you this one thing - my respect is one of the hardest things to get in this industry ...

so kiklo - if you have been truly wronged - then you MUST be righted ... its the only way ...

but if you are doing this for the attention and forcefully trying to place your ideals on steven or this community - then you are sadly mistaken ... and quite misdirected ...

ill be away for a few hours - as i get a lot of the things that require my attention in the real word - especially those that are involving the build of the infrastructure for the ecosystem we are building for this coin - and the others in our arsenal of projects ...

steven WILL right any wrongs done - but you must prove what has been wronged you ... all i see here is a slanging match ... its not the way to handle it ...

pm him - make it known that which you need rectifying ...

if you continue to ask for an apology which you do not deserve - then it will be taken that you are just seeking attention - and not looking for a resolve to anything but your inflamed ego ...

the rest is up to you and steven ...

#crysx

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:29:47 AM

The Transaction ID that was invalid by the fork proved I was entitle to ~7700 of these coins which has been denied me by this fork.

Your Dev Promised to retrieve those coins, no one forced him to promise , he used the word promise and has no one to blame but himself, he should never have promised me if he had no intention of making it happen.

If he wants to be released from his Promise , He Owns me some form of Payment ,
and I am Willing to accept a Posted Apology in place of the 7700 coins, which he seems incapable of recovering.

He posts an apology to me for writing bad code that forked and lost my coins and our business is concluded, and you will never see me in this forum again.
His call.

Cool

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 06:32:17 AM

The Transaction ID that was invalid by the fork proved I was entitle to ~7700 of these coins which has been denied me by this fork.

Your Dev Promised to retrieve those coins, no one forced him to promise , he used the word promise and has no one to blame but himself, he should never have promised me if he had no intention of making it happen.

If he wants to be released from his Promise , He Owns me some form of Payment ,
and I am Willing to accept a Posted Apology in place of the 7700 coins, which he seems incapable of recovering.

He posts an apology to me for writing bad code that forked and lost my coins and our business is concluded, and you will never see me in this forum again.
His call.

Cool

Sir, would you please read your PM.

grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:44:06 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 07:16:02 AM by grumpytiger211

theres a site ive been selling on for a few years called listia basicly you buy and sell things for points instead of money. i always thaught it would be cool if there was a similar site but did it with crypto such as evergreen coin. im a newbie so i dont know what kind of obstacles it would take to build a site like this. would think each account would need its own wallet just like an exchange and a good bidding platform just throwing something out there im willing to learn so give your profesional thaughts. take a look at the site look at the structure and how the payment systems is https://www.listia.com/profile/5829767

we have been building a shopping system for granite ( grn ) - for quite a while now ... the backend exchange is functional - and purchases can be done with grn ... this was eventually going to be extended to ozc also ...

now that steven has joined the ranks of 'theteam' - bern don egc - are now going to have inclusion into this same shopping system ... the system is simple and when its fully functional - will be easily setup for the coins that are supported ...

this is NOT an easy task - and to start fresh is a huge mountain to climb ... our team has been working on this coin system for months - and skaia ( our backend web dev / bot dev ) has successfully got the first part of this system running ...

the shop itself is functional - and purchases can be made - but needs s a lot of polish - and a lot more testing ...

when its complete - you choose the currency in our coinbase - and use it to your liking ... it will based on the current market value - and as of this week - is very responsive to the exchanges for granite ...  implementation of the our other coins will be soon after we perfect this one ...

this means egc will part of a larger base of USABLE currencies ... yes - currencies - not just tokens ...

we are still a little while off - but soon we will have a fully functional test system with test products you can 'buy' from 'theshop' ...

from what i understand - listia works by exchanging everything over to its own token - then using that token to buy ...

ours doesnt work that way ...

#crysx

you are right about how listia works eveything is exchanged to its token and you can not sell the credits for cash only buy stuff with them although a year ago i found out how to turn the credits into cash by buying bitcoin with the credits then cashing out the btc or adding it to one of my exchange accounts oops just told my secret Smiley oh well people are starting to figure it out anyway the ones that have knowledge about bitcoin on there anyway.
i like your plan and cant wait to test drive the shopping system if i can help any just pm me

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:44:19 AM

Hi Kiklo,

I am sorry you feel I am untrustworthy. Please understand that in all cases when I have got an exchange to cooperate and get on the correct blockchain, users coins were recovered. I am sorry yobit wont cooperate and I do understand your frustration.

Please send me your EGC address and the amount of EGC you feel I owe you and I will send it promptly. Please understand I have been unraveling many issues the past weeks and I am only one person.

Again, sorry you feel I am a poor developer and/or bad person,
Steve
EGC

An Apology was all I required,  

Our Business is done.

Good Luck with your coin.

Cool
LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:49:40 AM

got my lost coins refunded, i am out now from EGC.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 06:53:15 AM

Bittrex has been confirmed to be on the correct blockchain. Their daemon appeared to be stuck and was stopped earlier. All is in order now.

Sorry for the inconvenience and alarm this may have caused the community.

crysx

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:44:54 AM

theres a site ive been selling on for a few years called listia basicly you buy and sell things for points instead of money. i always thaught it would be cool if there was a similar site but did it with crypto such as evergreen coin. im a newbie so i dont know what kind of obstacles it would take to build a site like this. would think each account would need its own wallet just like an exchange and a good bidding platform just throwing something out there im willing to learn so give your profesional thaughts. take a look at the site look at the structure and how the payment systems is https://www.listia.com/profile/5829767

we have been building a shopping system for granite ( grn ) - for quite a while now ... the backend exchange is functional - and purchases can be done with grn ... this was eventually going to be extended to ozc also ...

now that steven has joined the ranks of 'theteam' - bern don egc - are now going to have inclusion into this same shopping system ... the system is simple and when its fully functional - will be easily setup for the coins that are supported ...

this is NOT an easy task - and to start fresh is a huge mountain to climb ... our team has been working on this coin system for months - and skaia ( our backend web dev / bot dev ) has successfully got the first part of this system running ...

the shop itself is functional - and purchases can be made - but needs s a lot of polish - and a lot more testing ...

when its complete - you choose the currency in our coinbase - and use it to your liking ... it will based on the current market value - and as of this week - is very responsive to the exchanges for granite ...  implementation of the our other coins will be soon after we perfect this one ...

this means egc will part of a larger base of USABLE currencies ... yes - currencies - not just tokens ...

we are still a little while off - but soon we will have a fully functional test system with test products you can 'buy' from 'theshop' ...

from what i understand - listia works by exchanging everything over to its own token - then using that token to buy ...

ours doesnt work that way ...

#crysx

you are right about how listia works eveything is exchanged to its token and you can not sell the credits for cash only buy stuff with them although a year ago i found out how to turn the credits into cash by buying bitcoin with the credits then cashing out the btc or adding it to one of my exchange accounts oops just told my secret Smiley oh well people are starting to figure it out anyway the ones that have knowledge about bitcoin on there anyway.
i like your plan and cant wait to test drive the shopping system if i can help any just pm me

grumpy ...

its the way most of them work - so your secret is safe with me Wink ...

the plan has been put in motion a while ago - and as such - we KNOW it works ...

its just a matter of working on the system to perfect it - and polishing it so its usable to the general public ...

ive said much in the past about the how when where and why - only to find a lot of that was implemented in other projects and they call it their own ... im not pointing fingers - nor am i going to get into any kerfuffle about who and the proof of ... what i will say is that since ive been tight lipped about ANY of the projects - at least on the how and why side - then none of the ideas have been duplicated ... its one thing to be duplicated AFTER you have released your project to the world - its something completely different when you see it all happen BEFORE its even published ...

so your help here would be very much appreciated - where ever it it can be dealt ...

#crysx

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:49:39 AM

As of tomorrow (today technically in my timezone) Wednesday June 22nd, the official faucet will be resuming its normal payout schedule of once per day at midnight Eastern Standard Time. There will not be two rounds per day as this was a temporary measure to help community members verify they were on the correct blockchain and not an incorrect fork.

Thank you for supporting EverGreenCoin.

nitesh1995p

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:52:13 AM

As of tomorrow (today technically in my timezone) Wednesday June 22nd, the official faucet will be resuming its normal payout schedule of once per day at midnight Eastern Standard Time. There will not be two rounds per day as this was a temporary measure to help community members verify they were on the correct blockchain and not an incorrect fork.

Can i get link to its official faucet....and is this coin available is yobit exchange...whats the price
portdavenport

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:32:53 AM

To follow up, I checked in on my Bittrex account several hours later and the missing deposit for EGC is there - usually transfers / deposits appear within a few minutes, which is why I queried it...

So it seems the EGC blockchain is holding up.

Kudos,

Port Wink
portdavenport

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:39:43 AM

And tested Transfer / Withdraw out of Bittrex to Evergreencoin (EGC | www.evergreencoin.org) Windows Wallet version 1.3.0 successfully.

This transfer occurred as normal in a few minutes between Bittrex and Wallet. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: