Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:47:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495956 times)
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 02:18:16 PM

Ursay,

It's been over 30 days since my orders.  I have entrusted Bitinstant with $900 of my monies without any compensation. I have now realized that the company you are working for has been giving me the runaround in the hopes that I will go away. My patience has ran out after time and again you telling me you are working on my issues.

Why are others being taken care of while I've been waiting for over a month for my bit coins???
Totally unprofessional!

$900 + 33 days= 0.   I want action now

Is anyone out there experiencing what I am going through?   Is anyone taking legal action in which I can take part?

Any help or advice would be appreciated. 

Baggage

Contact bitinstant support, give them a bit of leeway with trying to help solve the issue.
If you believe they are giving you the runaround, then do all in your power to tell everyone and give negative review for bitinstant. Post how bad your experience has been on other posts in this forum as well as on reddit etc.
You could pursue legal action to recover funds, although it will be difficult.

We aren't giving anyone the run-around, as seen above baggage's issues are resolved - they simply got caught in the backlog last month while we were still experiencing issues and have now been fixed.

Even if Bitinstant wasnt giving 'baggage' the run-around, Im sure that waiting for 30 days it certainly felt that way to them.
I myself am in a similar situation and have been waiting since 25th April. Thats around 20 days. My patience is running out quick like baggage.

Do you have any info which will allow me to find your order and help you with a resolution?  Did you log your issue at bitinstant.com/contact?
birdynbee

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:51:50 PM

Yes, Thank you for getting back to me...perhaps I made an error. it is

birdynbee@yahoo.com

(I might have accidentally said google...oh man!..)

I perhaps
I had the exact same problem that Orwald Experienced. My Order was received [Mon May 13 04:58:02 2013] and ended up being cancelled due to the retry trigger. Automatic retry triggered. I filled out a form on your site about the order but any expediting on this would be greatly appreciated.

My information for the transaction is a follows:

Quote ID   dedb8542-d49d-4866-bc9e-08275a162b16
Event ID   e6707ddb-90b5-4668-a207-6f30f4e5fff2

Thank you...and hoping to no longer be frustrated by this...

I placed an order earlier today, the timestamp from bitinstant was Mon May 13 03:07:13 2013

Something went wrong with my order and it had to retry with the message "Automatic retry triggered". This was a bit frustrating but I know sometimes things go wrong. It was retrying every 15 minutes until it updated with these messages: "Cancel outgoing payment" and "Outgoing payment canceled!". I opened a ticket just previous to this new message but I've only received automated replies so far. I only want to make sure my transaction will go through and that this isn't a big problem. I should also say that the only reason I decided to use bitinstant this time was because it was supposedly fast. The response time is pretty dismal so far I'm sorry to say. My transaction was guaranteed to be finished within a day so I'm not panicking yet but I am a bit worried due to the order page not updating anymore.

Thanks.
Orwald

Hello,

We tried to speak with you regarding your issue thru our support system but your email address failed when we tried to respond.  Do you have a working email address that we can use to communicate?

Thanks.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:55:42 PM

birdynbee@yahoo.com

I perhaps
I had the exact same problem that Orwald Experienced. My Order was received [Mon May 13 04:58:02 2013] and ended up being cancelled due to the retry trigger. Automatic retry triggered. I filled out a form on your site about the order but any expediting on this would be greatly appreciated.

I placed an order earlier today, the timestamp from bitinstant was Mon May 13 03:07:13 2013

Something went wrong with my order and it had to retry with the message "Automatic retry triggered". This was a bit frustrating but I know sometimes things go wrong. It was retrying every 15 minutes until it updated with these messages: "Cancel outgoing payment" and "Outgoing payment canceled!". I opened a ticket just previous to this new message but I've only received automated replies so far. I only want to make sure my transaction will go through and that this isn't a big problem. I should also say that the only reason I decided to use bitinstant this time was because it was supposedly fast. The response time is pretty dismal so far I'm sorry to say. My transaction was guaranteed to be finished within a day so I'm not panicking yet but I am a bit worried due to the order page not updating anymore.

Thanks.
Orwald

Hello,

We tried to speak with you regarding your issue thru our support system but your email address failed when we tried to respond.  Do you have a working email address that we can use to communicate?

Thanks.

I have corrected your email and sent you a response thru our support system.  Thanks.
birdynbee

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:29:35 PM

Thank you for the great communication!

birdynbee@yahoo.com

I perhaps

Thanks.
Orwald

Hello,

Thanks.

I have corrected your email and sent you a response thru our support system.  Thanks.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:31:23 PM

Thank you for the great communication!

birdynbee@yahoo.com

I perhaps

Thanks.
Orwald

Hello,

Thanks.

Your order has been completed.  Smiley
rwheeler

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 12:30:49 AM

Ursay,

It's been over 30 days since my orders.  I have entrusted Bitinstant with $900 of my monies without any compensation. I have now realized that the company you are working for has been giving me the runaround in the hopes that I will go away. My patience has ran out after time and again you telling me you are working on my issues.

Why are others being taken care of while I've been waiting for over a month for my bit coins???
Totally unprofessional!

Is anyone out there experiencing what I am going through?   Is anyone taking legal action in which I can take part?

Baggage

Contact bitinstant support, give them a bit of leeway with trying to help solve the issue.
If you believe they are giving you the runaround, then do all in your power to tell everyone and give negative review for bitinstant. Post how bad your experience has been on other posts in this forum as well as on reddit etc.

We aren't giving anyone the run-around, as seen above baggage's issues are resolved - they simply got caught in the backlog last month while we were still experiencing issues and have now been fixed.

Even if Bitinstant wasnt giving 'baggage' the run-around, Im sure that waiting for 30 days it certainly felt that way to them.
I myself am in a similar situation and have been waiting since 25th April. Thats around 20 days. My patience is running out quick like baggage.

Do you have any info which will allow me to find your order and help you with a resolution?  Did you log your issue at bitinstant.com/contact?
URSAY, I have pm'd you twice now. I have contacted bitinstant support. You yourself said the problem was in the queue.
My email is rory.wheeler@gmail.com
My order is https://www.bitinstant.com/order_status/957a54e6-2f56-4cf2-815c-382504a93c19
I now am waiting 21 days and counting. I get the same response each time I ask, about providing details.
You must understand, why after 21 days, why I feel like I am getting the run-around, and why soon I will seek other avenues to recover my funds as well as providing as much negative feedback I can about bitinstant.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 12:45:50 AM

Ursay,

Totally unprofessional!

Baggage

URSAY, I have pm'd you twice now. I have contacted bitinstant support. You yourself said the problem was in the queue.
My order is https://www.bitinstant.com/order_status/957a54e6-2f56-4cf2-815c-382504a93c19
I now am waiting 21 days and counting. I get the same response each time I ask, about providing details.
You must understand, why after 21 days, why I feel like I am getting the run-around, and why soon I will seek other avenues to recover my funds as well as providing as much negative feedback I can about bitinstant.

I don't have any current PMs.  You had not provided any info which would allow me to look up your order in your last posts. 

With the info you just provided, I can confirm you are in the support queue.  I apologize for your delay and I hope that we can bring you a solution very soon.
Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 09:21:38 AM

Ursay,

Totally unprofessional!

Baggage

I don't have any current PMs.  You had not provided any info which would allow me to look up your order in your last posts. 

With the info you just provided, I can confirm you are in the support queue.  I apologize for your delay and I hope that we can bring you a solution very soon.

A manual transfer was performed for this order on may the 1st and that manual transfer executed fine.

baggage - please check your emails including the spam folder and look for your VouchX code there, if you can not find it then we can resend the email but your order has in fact executed.
rwheeler

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 11:41:18 AM

Ursay,

Totally unprofessional!

Baggage

A manual transfer was performed for this order on may the 1st and that manual transfer executed fine.

baggage - please check your emails including the spam folder and look for your VouchX code there, if you can not find it then we can resend the email but your order has in fact executed.

"A manual transfer was performed for this order on may the 1st and that manual transfer executed fine."
In reply: Well Bitinstant says I received a voucher. I say I didnt. I have checked and double checked my email and believe I did not receieved the vouchx voucher code. I have checked and double checked everywhere I use vouchx coupons and no luck.
To resolve this I believe Bitinstant should be able to provide the following evidence:
-details of who the bitinstant rep was that send me this manual transfer
-details of the manual transfer
-send a copy of the voucher code to my email (as quoted in the order).
If Bitinstant cannot do this (particularly providing the copy of the code they apparently send me) within the next few I must conclude I am being given the run-around.
Regards
rwheeler

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 12:25:27 PM

baggage,
Bitinstant says your issue is resolved. Could you write back and confirm or deny this.
thanks
Gareth Nelson

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:10:39 PM

I just handled rwheeler's issue
rwheeler

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:27:50 PM

I just handled rwheeler's issue
I confirm. Issue resolved.
rafa10

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:32:57 PM

Hello,

Could you please give me a manual push?
My payment has already been aproved by ZipZap (Account Number: 906198841)

My order info:

Quote ID: c4f9c1b4-7f8b-412c-9e68-bbd2dae00013
Event ID: 1518af69-0b6b-450e-8a49-0f9f969a9718

Already logged my issue at bitinstant.com/contact

thks
Gareth Nelson

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:06:53 PM

Hello,

Could you please give me a manual push?
My payment has already been aproved by ZipZap (Account Number: 906198841)

My order info:

Quote ID: c4f9c1b4-7f8b-412c-9e68-bbd2dae00013
Event ID: 1518af69-0b6b-450e-8a49-0f9f969a9718

Already logged my issue at bitinstant.com/contact

thks

We haven't received the notification from zipzap on this payment, I will pass the details on so they can confirm it and push it directly.
kamizie

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 05:17:50 PM

Hello Bitinstant Supporter,

I placed this order on Apr 29 2013
https://www.bitinstant.com/order_status/8a863e96-2d5a-465c-bcb0-510d96d23e58
It said
Mon Apr 29 01:31:12 2013   0a1711c8-81ec-48b3-8c37-e3521e3cbcd0   Serious error occurred

I opened ticket at bitinstant.com/contact and received email review my case but it hasn't been solved until now.

This is my case https://bitinstant.assistly.com/agent/case/3083, I can't see because I not bitinstant.

Can you take some time to review again and resolve it.

Sorted
hello, I know you sorted my order but now is more than a week and my order has not been processed. How long do I have to wait?
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 05:20:23 PM

It said
Mon Apr 29 01:31:12 2013   0a1711c8-81ec-48b3-8c37-e3521e3cbcd0   Serious error occurred

I opened ticket at bitinstant.com/contact and received email review my case but it hasn't been solved until now.

This is my case https://bitinstant.assistly.com/agent/case/3083, I can't see because I not bitinstant.

Sorted
hello, I know you sorted my order but now is more than a week and my order has not been processed. How long do I have to wait?

It appears your order was executed on 5/8 and sent to toanpham2105@gmail.com

Please check your spam folder.  Smiley
meyoumeyou

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 09:39:32 PM

can u tel me whats going on with a66737cd-9be3-4586-b788-3868d0e9eb61
                                             4870a7c8-c2a7-4845-89ac-bc764e157ba6
it appears mtgox.com is having problems and you all cant deposit in my mtgox account, can i give you my btc address instead to send it to?
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 09:58:44 PM

can u tel me whats going on with a66737cd-9be3-4586-b788-3868d0e9eb61
                                             4870a7c8-c2a7-4845-89ac-bc764e157ba6
it appears mtgox.com is having problems and you all cant deposit in my mtgox account, can i give you my btc address instead to send it to?

Please log your issue at bitinstant.com/contact

Shortly, when everything is operational at Gox we will be pushing thru orders like yours.
kamizie

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 10:50:54 PM

It said

Sorted

It appears your order was executed on 5/8 and sent to toanpham2105@gmail.com

Please check your spam folder.  Smiley
If it was executed, could you please to send that email again? because i didn't see it in spam box or inbox.  Huh
scab

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 10:51:18 PM

Used Bitinstant today.  Got my money deposited in like 5 minutes.  Did two different transactions.  Very satisfied.

I suggest going to your destination site though.  I went to mtgox and to blockchain.info and created accounts and followed their directions.

I also tried just going to Bitinstant and doing it directly, but somehow it didn't load right and it was confusing and a waste of time. 

A very important thing is to check your email account for all the final directions.

Overall A+.  There are tons of locations in town where I could use cash to deposit into Bitinstant.  Just get ready to fill out the paperwork.  Takes a few minutes.
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: