Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:39:03 AM

During 2015 I heard from my friend That time I didn't show any interest towards Bitcoin. I regret now.I forget it. I met my old friend last month he once again introduce me Bitcoin and I decide not to miss this opportunity and now responding in this forum.
Oh that is something sad to hear. It is so hard to accept the fact that if we would have met a friend in like 2011 or 2012 or so then we got into bitcoin, now we become billionaires. I happened to meet a friend who always talk about bitcoins and thus I was impressed by what actually bitcoins are and see now I am earning something very handsome.

Yes you are indeed correct.  Maybe if we heard about bitcoin a little bit earlier, we are now having and experiencing the benefit of bitcoin.  A good life a comfortable one.  I just knew bitcoin about two years ago.  At first I was hesitant because it is online job or online money.  Only the time when a friend of mine showed me her earnings and then that is the time I believed her.  It was like a months have passed when I started with it.  But atleast now we know and should be thankful that we are one of those who are earning through bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:42:06 AM

The first time I've heard of it is, I ignored it, because it didn't seems to be that real that days, but when I heard that my cousins and brother got into this bitcoin forums and earning money from it, it catches my interest. So I ask them what bitcoin is then what is needed to do it, then they joined me in their campaign, even though I'm late, they still let me in. Then as the time goes by, I am now part of their group.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:13:47 PM

First time i heard bitcoin is on my brother last year, but im busy in my work before so i really don't have time to know about bitcoin, but now i see my brother's money and i really can't believe that he have that because of trading so i decide to imitate what he was doing.
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:48:39 PM

I heard bitcoin first from my friend at college. He told me that he got enough money from it.  Then he pushed me to join in bitcoin forum and he taught how to deal with it. It seemed difficult for the firs time, but as time went by, I could understand. Thanks my friend.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:08:04 PM

I first heard of Bitcoins when I was in an island province in our country. A friend of mine shared us an income generating source which is bitcoin. In their province, job opportunities are not as easy like in the city. So someone like my friend could encourage me to also try it. It's been a while when I can still remember that time.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
georgiyfo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:23:26 AM

I heard about bitcoin initial by way of information tales on the net.  I steadily uncovered a little from browsing for details.
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:28:31 AM

I heard about bitcoin initial by way of information tales on the net.  I steadily uncovered a little from browsing for details.

I was looking for earning money online options then bitcointalk forum topic came up. From there I started to learn about bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
Breghel

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

I first knew bitcoin for accidentally meeting someone who was quite strange in my opinion because he talked to me that unemployment can also make money and from there I start curious and then I ask, how can I? then he replied with bitcoin
Bitcoin can help you earn and maybe earn more than you can make in real job.
Here you are in control of your time and as long as you are taking the risk and always positive for improvement, you'll succeed.
This is a job where we can have freedom as we are the boss of our own.
I think so too because here has the freedom to argue with certain rules, and everyone here who follow-up discussions get a lot of profits ranging from income to get knowledge that can not be obtained elsewhere

First time i heard a bitcoin to my co worker so that i asked what is a BTC and then she answer and understand what is a BTC so that i research and understand what are is BTC and then i regestered.

My friend ask or invite me to join bitcoin at first place i don't know bitcoin so I'm not interested  and take serious with it. He still in courage me to try it and I tried it because after few months he got and earn within money.

And that day I registered in bitcointalk.org as for now I am a new be and to be become one of them. Thanks to my friends   I might get also like what they are getting now.

Maybe this is my stepping stone into a new opportunity.

I also had something like this my friend introduced me to bitcointalk and through here i learned a lot about bitcoin and started believing in it now i am just trying to get higher ranks so i can join with ICO's, Airdrops and campaigns.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:25:58 AM

I first knew bitcoin for accidentally meeting someone who was quite strange in my opinion because he talked to me that unemployment can also make money and from there I start curious and then I ask, how can I? then he replied with bitcoin
Bitcoin can help you earn and maybe earn more than you can make in real job.
Here you are in control of your time and as long as you are taking the risk and always positive for improvement, you'll succeed.
This is a job where we can have freedom as we are the boss of our own.
I think so too because here has the freedom to argue with certain rules, and everyone here who follow-up discussions get a lot of profits ranging from income to get knowledge that can not be obtained elsewhere

First time i heard a bitcoin to my co worker so that i asked what is a BTC and then she answer and understand what is a BTC so that i research and understand what are is BTC and then i regestered.

My friend ask or invite me to join bitcoin at first place i don't know bitcoin so I'm not interested  and take serious with it. He still in courage me to try it and I tried it because after few months he got and earn within money.

And that day I registered in bitcointalk.org as for now I am a new be and to be become one of them. Thanks to my friends   I might get also like what they are getting now.

Maybe this is my stepping stone into a new opportunity.

I also had something like this my friend introduced me to bitcointalk and through here i learned a lot about bitcoin and started believing in it now i am just trying to get higher ranks so i can join with ICO's, Airdrops and campaigns.
Don't rush things, don't think for a higher rank first, you must read and learn and study more about the things that you can find here because it will become your foundation in not just joining the signature campaigns and many kinds of source of income because you can use it in yourself that will make you better and even more professional than before.
stanisl

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:10:03 PM

I read about bitcoin first by way of news tales on the web.  I gradually realized a minor from looking for information.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:30:54 PM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
Well, based on my own experience, I have first heard bitcoin in our school when my classmates are talking about a certain topic in which they include the statement that they can earn their own income through online in which they literally do not work on a physical basis. By this, I got curious so I joined their discussion about that and found out that it was bitcoin cryptocurrency so I asked them to explain it further more so I can easily understand it and  now, I am already engaged into it.

istudy92

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:17:36 PM

Entrepreneur reddit.
They were shilling it back in March but I didnt join till August.
I honestly shouldve jumped on the boat earlier.
This is a fleeting opportunity for a lot of people to make lots of money.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:31:06 PM

I heard about bitcoins first on google but at that time I didn't knew how to earn it so few months later one of my friend showed me the different ways of earning it and he also told me about this forum where I can start earning bitcoin by participating in signature campaign and since then I haven't looked back and continued to earn bitcoins in different ways.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:55:25 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

My friend told me about bitcoin.he is a sr. Member now in this site.he thought me all the good things in bitcoin and i am so inspired and amazed that here in this site we can earn money if we will work hard and join signature campaign.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:44:34 AM

I first heard bitcoin at school, my classmate shared to us what bitcoin is, how it is working and how he earn.
And I heard about bitcoin from one of friend he was buying some food for himself and he was using bitcoin which was my first experience then
 I ask him for myself that I also want to use digital currency and now I am  also the user of bitcoin .
I also heard about bitcoin from one of my friends. He was involved in this world for some time and made handsome money because of the frowning price. Then one day he told me that if I have money I should buy bitcoin which is a virtual currency and aft some time you will earn as much money as you never think of. I do the same, and now I am very happy with my investments in bitcoin.
firsttime99

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:53:52 AM

I knew that some people were using bitcoin, but i didn't pay any attention to it, when bitcoin rised up i looked it up. So this is where i began collecting my coins.

I am still collecting my coins i converted my altcoins even to bitcoin to make more bitcoin.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:57:31 AM

I first heard of bitcoin maybe 4/5 years ago but never really took much notice or took the time to look in to it, I've then recently got involved earlier this year after a friend told me of the success he has had.

Greyhunter

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:06:57 AM

I first heard about bitcoin was at home, my brother was talking to my dad and i happened to hear them. So my brother told me about bitcoin and how i could make a lot amount of money within a few months.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:11:42 AM

A dear friend of mine told me about bitcoin months ago. At first i did not listen to him because i thought bitcoin was like satushi, but, after reading about it myself i knew i should be part of this forum as soon as possible.
really, lest we be late to know bitcoin even though in this year it can be labeled we are late but no problem as this is the beginning in big thing

Maybe we are late but its ok to be late than never, i am thankful that i know bitcoin because of my cousins, for me it is not too late for us, we have more opportunities to have a bitcoin.
I also face the same situation. Because the people who started investments in bitcoin in 2009 or 10, they have earned a lot of money. And I am sure they would never expect the ratio of profit bitcoin gave them. We had come to know about bitcoin very late, because the price already reached to about 4000 dollars and for me buying a lot of bitcoin in not possible. That thing makes me annoy.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:28:53 AM

I've been hearing about bitcoin since 3 years ago but I do not care about it. Until now bitcoin has increased, hmm I do not regret it because now there is still a chance to grow here. Although I have only 6 months to learn about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: