Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132659 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:09:08 AM

Same here, by looking the price of bitcoin now, i'm not gonna sell any coins for now. I rather to wait until the price of bitcoin increase again, because i'm sure  the bitcoin's price will increase.

Well what is happening with bitcoins price today is not really going to make me sell my bitcoins I'm going to wait again until the price is going to be at $670+ again. Because now the price of bitcoin is now at dropping and it is makes me feel sad that I haven't cash it out in a better price last week.
So, I am not really going to sell now.
Of course, that is the right decision, it is never a wise thing to do when selling now, the price is falling and we have no choice but to wait until it will rise again. Just consider this as a market crisis that we can survive if we will support each other altogether, we should stay calm and never panic and always think of the future.
The drop below $600 may also indicate a change from the bullish sentiment that has so far characterized 2016, the bitcoin's drop below $600 could indicate that the currency's long-term fundamentals are weak. so it good to sell when price rise and never sell in loss.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:19:13 AM

Same here, by looking the price of bitcoin now, i'm not gonna sell any coins for now. I rather to wait until the price of bitcoin increase again, because i'm sure  the bitcoin's price will increase.

Well what is happening with bitcoins price today is not really going to make me sell my bitcoins I'm going to wait again until the price is going to be at $670+ again. Because now the price of bitcoin is now at dropping and it is makes me feel sad that I haven't cash it out in a better price last week.
Of course, that is the right decision, it is never a wise thing to do when selling now, the price is falling and we have no choice but to wait until it will rise again. Just consider this as a market crisis that we can survive if we will support each other altogether, we should stay calm and never panic and always think of the future.
The drop below $600 may also indicate a change from the bullish sentiment that has so far characterized 2016, the bitcoin's drop below $600 could indicate that the currency's long-term fundamentals are weak. so it good to sell when price rise and never sell in loss.

That drop will be quite brief as just one exchange was hacked. The bitcoin itself is still very safe.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:30:47 AM

People who sold their coins at 450 are just stupid,
It was the right moment not to sell, but to buy again! Buy then if you want sell back once we're at 530/550. That was the only reasonable thing to do.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:55:38 AM

I think it might be a good time to use the bitcoin to buy Ethereum. The price of that coin is going high.

Buying Ethereum wont be a good decision right now as Ethereum is really trying hard to grow but it is not able to do it right now, but it is just coming down getting back to the same point, so better not to trade it right now.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:16:57 AM

Losses are just paper losses until you actually sell them. If you the patience to wait for a price increase, then you might be rewarded in the long term. We all know that the bitfinex hacking incident was what triggered the downfall to $500. But looking in the short term, it has somehow recovered a little. Let us just wait what happens in the coming days and do what's necessary then.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:19:50 PM

Losses are just paper losses until you actually sell them. If you the patience to wait for a price increase, then you might be rewarded in the long term. We all know that the bitfinex hacking incident was what triggered the downfall to $500. But looking in the short term, it has somehow recovered a little. Let us just wait what happens in the coming days and do what's necessary then.
The hacking does not really affect largely the whole market of bitcoins, I am pretty sure the price will be back to normal in the following days. Hacking is just a normal thing in bitcoins and since this kind of incident is not new to the supporters the trust is not really completely gone.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
BitSquare

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:25:55 PM

The hacking does not really affect largely the whole market of bitcoins, I am pretty sure the price will be back to normal in the following days. Hacking is just a normal thing in bitcoins and since this kind of incident is not new to the supporters the trust is not really completely gone.

The hacking damages people's confidence in the bitcoin. It will take several months at least for the price to recover.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:28:10 PM

Haha definitely im not selling my Bitcoin if I bought it at 700 usd.  I wont sell it at a lost and besides Bitcoin is proven to bounce back after  it's price decline.  Maybe for now we can just use BTC to trade altcoins for profit.  Who knows maybe it can double for a few day.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:33:06 PM

I think it might be a good time to use the bitcoin to buy Ethereum. The price of that coin is going high.

But Ethereum is not reliable coin, no one have trust on that coin after its hack, we also have faced bitcoin hack on bitfinex but it came back sooner while ethereum after its hack gone down much deeper and came back after a longer time.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:43:33 PM

That’s very good decision and I appreciate you for this one. Now I think smart investors will start investing in bitcoins and take benefit of price fluctuations. Panic selling ends up with loss and if one is really aware of bitcoin as a community and as a technology then he will not sell his bitcoins in such kind of situation, in fact he will try to acquire more bitcoins. Such downfalls are just a passing phases and such phases test our patience as an investor.
yes i also appreciate the decision, if every decide not to sell bitcoin in such panic like situation hope that no  one will book lost, and the market value of bitcoin will also no decrease so much, in present time the market is only decreasing because of some bad news about another currency or stock exchange other wise there is nothing wrong related to bitcoin, and hope that in future the price is really going up.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:51:08 PM

I also heard that today  Ethereum is a good way for investment, it is growing fast. I hold my savings on Yobit and there is no opportunity to buy Ethereum there. Can anyone suggest me the site where I can do this? But not Bitfinex please. After the story with Bitfinex it seems for me not so bad idea to sell all my coins to cash it out, in my pocket it seems more saved.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:10:24 PM

The hacking damages people's confidence in the bitcoin. It will take several months at least for the price to recover.
i do not think it will take several months to recover its value and i am sure bitcoin recover its price in week because people adopt bitcoin quickly .
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:27:48 PM

yeah, ethereum is a great choice right now because by trading it you can make huge profit, im trading it and i make like 5 per cent of my investment profit per day

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:02:51 PM

yeah, ethereum is a great choice right now because by trading it you can make huge profit, im trading it and i make like 5 per cent of my investment profit per day

Well thats a high income already 5% will make you 150% in the end of the month, i will use my altcoins to make some sport bets, i believe its the right time to make it as altcoins are depreciated.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:54:23 AM

Well thats a high income already 5% will make you 150% in the end of the month, i will use my altcoins to make some sport bets, i believe its the right time to make it as altcoins are depreciated.
Ethereum really is so profitable this past few days at least for us doing trading due to the big jump of price, we can easily make profit using a simple method of buy low and sell high because the price is so predictable.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:03:21 AM

Ethereum really is so profitable this past few days at least for us doing trading due to the big jump of price, we can easily make profit using a simple method of buy low and sell high because the price is so predictable.
but to me bitcoin is more profitable in present condition because the price of bitcoin is really so attractive as currently, the price has fall down for so much in previous days because of some bad news but it was a temporary fall down and now the price of bitcoin is growing again therefore to me the present price of bitcoin are really very attractive we have a good opportunity of invest our assets here for the price increase.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:56:44 AM

5% profit a day is really a great profit i feel because if someone is trading with just a capital of 2 btc he would earn 0.1btc profit everyday with it if he just get a 5% bump on the coin he is trading.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:16:24 AM

5% profit a day is really a great profit i feel because if someone is trading with just a capital of 2 btc he would earn 0.1btc profit everyday with it if he just get a 5% bump on the coin he is trading.

Yeah trading is the best way to get regular profits and there are many new potential altcoins which are performing very well at a moment which can give us best returns.
dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:22:06 AM

Yeah trading is the best way to get regular profits and there are many new potential altcoins which are performing very well at a moment which can give us best returns.

I would rather save the bitcoin into good reputable service such as Haobtc.com. The interest rate is about 8%.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:42:51 AM

I would rather save the bitcoin into good reputable service such as Haobtc.com. The interest rate is about 8%.

That would be surely a scam nobody can afford to pay that high interest rates and if they are paying at a moment I am sure they will run away in long run.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: