Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132659 times)
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:40:03 AM

I'm not gonna sell any coins also because the price is gonna rise for sure and that is also why we should not sell any bitcoins these days.
The future of the bitcoin is just so good.

We all hope that the future of  bitcoin should be good but keep in mind it is unpredictable too, holding for long term can be really risky if it doesn't performs well in future.

Yes we didn't know what will happen in the future but let us just be positive that everything will turn out alright with bitcoins.  It is really hard to know until when it will continue to have a good price.  But to be sure just hold some of it and invest some of it to real stocks. 
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:21:05 PM

I will do the same even if the price of bitcoin goes down recently.  I still believe on its capacity that it would go high again.  Bitcoin has been around for less than a decade right now and it is the well-known crytocurrency.  All new cryptocurrency is based on the price of bitcoin. 

I will keep them and wait for the right time.

Keeping bitcoins for sometime and waiting for a price jump is good but just be active in the markets so that you don't get late when the price reaches to a good amount, because if you don't sell them on the right time the price may drop again we never know when that happens.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:22:51 PM

I will do the same even if the price of bitcoin goes down recently.  I still believe on its capacity that it would go high again.  Bitcoin has been around for less than a decade right now and it is the well-known crytocurrency.  All new cryptocurrency is based on the price of bitcoin. 

I will keep them and wait for the right time.

Keeping bitcoins for sometime and waiting for a price jump is good but just be active in the markets so that you don't get late when the price reaches to a good amount, because if you don't sell them on the right time the price may drop again we never know when that happens.

Yup its better to sell when price goes higher, as if we never sell our coins then we would not be able to enjoy the profits, and we are investing in it to earn profits I guess.
angryswamp

Activity: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:50:10 PM

im not selling any coins right now either, i hope it will make me some good money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Eidheen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:52:22 PM

I will sell my coins only when I see 4 digit price in future till then I have a patience of holding it and will sell only when I am able to earn higher profits.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:52:45 PM

im not selling any coins right now either, i hope it will make me some good money

Save it for next couple of months or till the end of the year, price is rising slowly now so there is a possibility that price will be much higher in next few months if same trend continues.
dumpida

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:47:29 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

Bitcoin price recently has been crashed and saying the truth I ddidn't sold a satoshi when the price was $700+.
So neither will sell now where the price is $550+, it's good to see that the price is recovering and the line on the graph is going higher.
current prices began to go up toward $ 600. I hope the price can go up to $ 650 or $ 700 at least touch. so that I could sell my bitcoin lol
I've waited a long time to sell

I waited long too but I didn;t have any plan to sell at $700+ because I thought and believed that the bitcoin price can reach $1k+ soon and fast as it was last time.
At The end of this year I believe the bitcoin price will go back to $700 and with a potential of four digits.

I think the price of $1k will be achieved at the end of the year and not before that, so I am holding my coins to sell when I see the price of $1k or above.

I also think the bitcoin price will reach $1000 in 6 to 12 months. But if the price reach that level, I will not sell.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bokelka

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:12:00 AM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

Bitcoin price recently has been crashed and saying the truth I ddidn't sold a satoshi when the price was $700+.
So neither will sell now where the price is $550+, it's good to see that the price is recovering and the line on the graph is going higher.
current prices began to go up toward $ 600. I hope the price can go up to $ 650 or $ 700 at least touch. so that I could sell my bitcoin lol
I've waited a long time to sell

I waited long too but I didn;t have any plan to sell at $700+ because I thought and believed that the bitcoin price can reach $1k+ soon and fast as it was last time.
At The end of this year I believe the bitcoin price will go back to $700 and with a potential of four digits.

I think the price of $1k will be achieved at the end of the year and not before that, so I am holding my coins to sell when I see the price of $1k or above.

I also think the bitcoin price will reach $1000 in 6 to 12 months. But if the price reach that level, I will not sell.

If you are a long term holder, you should aim high. The price of $1000 is nothing compared to $10,000 in a few years.
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:04:56 PM

I will sell my coins only when I see 4 digit price in future till then I have a patience of holding it and will sell only when I am able to earn higher profits.

We can't know if when the price will reach to that extent, so it would be better if you sell them when you see price is quite high like above 800$ or 900$ because it may drop again after that so you would lose a chance of earning more profits.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:37:00 PM

We can't know if when the price will reach to that extent, so it would be better if you sell them when you see price is quite high like above 800$ or 900$ because it may drop again after that so you would lose a chance of earning more profits.

Yeah that is the right thing to do, do not wait too long and especially if its major pump as it will not stay there longer and will fall back soon, so its better to sell when price is on top.
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:52:05 PM

Yeah that is the right thing to do, do not wait too long and especially if its major pump as it will not stay there longer and will fall back soon, so its better to sell when price is on top.

I suggest you to try to sell upcoming christmas time and Selling will be also not the best option that you can do now because the value is not even that high now and that is the problem, it would be nice that you can earn a lot of money with it but we should wait for good pump at top value...
peta4e

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:00:27 PM

I suggest you to try to sell upcoming christmas time and Selling will be also not the best option that you can do now because the value is not even that high now and that is the problem, it would be nice that you can earn a lot of money with it but we should wait for good pump at top value...

Yup try to collect as much as you can till the end of the year as its predicted that price will go higher in the end of the year so that would be the best time to sell.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:52:56 AM

This is what I'm doing when the price of bitcoin fall to 550$ I didn't really do panic selling because I do believe that if I'm going to hold it for sure it is going to be profitable to me, I'm just going to sell it if the price is going to pump up to $800 maybe that is a satisfying price already or even it is going to become higher and going to pump to $1,000

Well if you already and loss and no such actions you made while the price decrease it's better if you will just hold. But in here you are just extending your long time of waiting.

There is already a profit prior for price decrease and if the price reached $550 then you can purchase again. It's way more better than holding too much.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:25:09 AM

I will surely not sell my coins at this stage, as price is still below $600, So I will wait till it touches $800 and at that time I will sell some of my coins and rest will sell at $1k price.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:30:31 AM

I will surely not sell my coins at this stage, as price is still below $600, So I will wait till it touches $800 and at that time I will sell some of my coins and rest will sell at $1k price.

Actually when I bought a coin this  latest price drop, I have the same plan, keeping it, I might wait longer this time, since I already tasted the price hike last time..  Cheesy I already put it in my storage and have no plan of selling this coming two months... But if my target price was reached earlier, I would break my words..  Cheesy
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:36:32 AM

Yup try to collect as much as you can till the end of the year as its predicted that price will go higher in the end of the year so that would be the best time to sell.
I think as long as the price remains low bitcoin better hold and while holding  your bitcoin
it would be better if you also continue to collect bitcoin.,

chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:44:02 AM

I think as long as the price remains low bitcoin better hold and while holding  your bitcoin

That must be the common practice. Don't just hold same quantity and numbers of bitcoin because you are just expecting to increase their value. Much better if while holding, also try to accumulate coins as much as you can so that their quantity is growing too. And because their quantity is growing, expect some nice profits too.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:06:26 AM

That must be the common practice. Don't just hold same quantity and numbers of bitcoin because you are just expecting to increase their value. Much better if while holding, also try to accumulate coins as much as you can so that their quantity is growing too. And because their quantity is growing, expect some nice profits too.

Yes its better to make some efforts in growing our coins instead of just holding it, if you have higher number of coins then you can expect higher profits in future.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:18:25 AM

it's still speculation with no clear direction of where as before that we are very confident if halving will bring a huge impact on the price increase, but look what happened the price fall.

chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:23:44 AM

Yes its better to make some efforts in growing our coins instead of just holding it, if you have higher number of coins then you can expect higher profits in future.

Exactly. And by adding and accumulating hold coins, our time of waiting will be worth it since the expected rewards is really interesting.

If you will just only hold a fixed amount and never adding some of it then the expected rewards are not that worth of waiting.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: