May 07, 2024, 03:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 01:19:41 PM

Could anyone try to explain, in a nutshell, what this coin has to offer? What is Blackhole What is different with other anon coinse like Dash/XMR/PIVX etc?

well one thing that seperates us from dash/pivx is that we havent centralized our network..

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrunchyCrypto

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:51:51 PM

All right... so since a couple of weeks, I am a multivergillionaire Cool.

It might sound strange, but until six weeks ago I did not even know that crypto currencies existed.

A friend told me about bitcoins going up, I started reading about crypto currencies, public ledgers and anonymity and then, on https://news.bitcoin.com/meet-top-3-coins-cryptocurrency-anonymity-race/ I read these comments on Verge:

• "Whatever ZCash is proposing VERGE is already at it. Dash and Monero even though on huge premium prices don't come close to the anonymity you've got with Verge."
  • "This [Verge] is the only coin to have an electrum wallet that connects directly to i2p nodes. It's the only anonymous coin that exists today."
  • "For those who want the real deal Verge is always there."

Honestly, that made me buy a lot of XVG without hesitation.

To be honest, I cannot believe how Verge basically went unnoticed last year while other privacy-centric currencies exploded. It is just so undervalued. I also believe that that is about to change: the world needs privacy-centric currencies more than ever and it deserves it. And it will find Verge to be the #1.

I do think however that we need to spread the word. As I said, a few remarks on a web page were enough for me to find Verge. Also lets be mature and polite. So lets not spam the Poloniex trollbox begging them to add XVG to their exchange, but just fill in the https://poloniex.com/coinRequest request form (once). There's no need to beg, Polo will want to list XVG when more people start buying/trading it.
For that to happen though, some more info would be nice. Like background info about the relatively large coin supply and its consequences. Comparisons to other currencies. A manual on how to use Verge in an anonymous way. An explanation on Verge vs masternodes/segwit/{other trending stuff} so people can learn and understand. A roadmap with upcoming functionality, planned releases...
I'm not sure I can personally contribute to any of those things, but following up on daggerpunt and chilly2k (other thread) I am willing to make a 1.000.000 XVG donation to get things started.

Finally: although it's good to see volumes and prices going up, this is not about the XVG value for our own profit. This is about delivering a high level of protection and privacy to a world that needs it.

Great product, great developer, great community!

Good luck everyone, and thank you Dogedarkdev for all the work you're putting into this!

roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:47:48 PM

It might sound strange, but until six weeks ago I did not even know that crypto currencies existed.

A friend told me about bitcoins going up, I started reading about crypto currencies, public ledgers and anonymity and then, on https://news.bitcoin.com/meet-top-3-coins-cryptocurrency-anonymity-race/ I read these comments on Verge:

• "Whatever ZCash is proposing VERGE is already at it. Dash and Monero even though on huge premium prices don't come close to the anonymity you've got with Verge."
  • "This [Verge] is the only coin to have an electrum wallet that connects directly to i2p nodes. It's the only anonymous coin that exists today."

To be honest, I cannot believe how Verge basically went unnoticed last year while other privacy-centric currencies exploded. It is just so undervalued. I also believe that that is about to change: the world needs privacy-centric currencies more than ever and it deserves it. And it will find Verge to be the #1.

I do think however that we need to spread the word. As I said, a few remarks on a web page were enough for me to find Verge. Also lets be mature and polite. So lets not spam the Poloniex trollbox begging them to add XVG to their exchange, but just fill in the https://poloniex.com/coinRequest request form (once). There's no need to beg, Polo will want to list XVG when more people start buying/trading it.
For that to happen though, some more info would be nice. Like background info about the relatively large coin supply and its consequences. Comparisons to other currencies. A manual on how to use Verge in an anonymous way. An explanation on Verge vs masternodes/segwit/{other trending stuff} so people can learn and understand. A roadmap with upcoming functionality, planned releases...
I'm not sure I can personally contribute to any of those things, but following up on daggerpunt and chilly2k (other thread) I am willing to make a 1.000.000 XVG donation to get things started.

Finally: although it's good to see volumes and prices going up, this is not about the XVG value for our own profit. This is about delivering a high level of protection and privacy to a world that needs it.

Good luck everyone, and thank you Dogedarkdev for all the work you're putting into this!

Thanks for your awesome comment dude. Go verge!

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 03:08:46 PM

thanks, to both of you for the support!

im actually sitting here on easter sunday working away on verge ;]

ljconstructionpa

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:11:24 PM

working through the sell wall if we break .20 sky is the limit
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:31:07 PM

$XVG is looking strong, still a good buy at the current price
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:33:42 PM

U can think so if u believe crunhynoob saying verge anonymity is superior to both dash and monero. He might be talking to his pockets right now, look at his previous fartposts. But it's alright as soon as he owns most verges in circulation. I have been saying this from the beginning... if u still wonder who leads the rotten crowd look at the above poster.
bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

So what' the total/max supply going to be?On the official page i see that block reward goes until block no. 4,248,000.We're at block 1,129,147 and 13.4 Billion supply.So does that mean the total supply will be almost 50 billion? Huh
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 03:49:56 PM

So what' the total/max supply going to be?On the official page i see that block reward goes until block no. 4,248,000.We're at block 1,129,147 and 13.4 Billion supply.So does that mean the total supply will be almost 50 billion? Huh

nowhere near that. our rewards are only 1,560 coins at the moment. you did the math wrong ;]

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 03:50:43 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 04:02:24 PM by Dogedarkdev

U can think so if u believe crunhynoob saying verge anonymity is superior to both dash and monero. He might be talking to his pockets right now, look at his previous fartposts. But it's alright as soon as he owns most verges in circulation. I have been saying this from the beginning... if u still wonder who leads the rotten crowd look at the above poster.

lol did you think mixing gave anonymity? i2p networks are far superior in anonymity than mixing. mixing just makes tracing take a bit longer... and just wait til sandia finishes their blockchain forensics tool ;]

xmr is a solid coin though, i have nothing against them. but if you think dash's price is skyrocketing for any other reason than the devs premine, then lol.

TheWoodser

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:53:57 PM

Hey Dev,

I am a long time supporter of the coin (from even before the re-branding)....

Many of the Scrypt pools that you listed are dead or not active.  What gives?  Are the other algo's more profitable then using Scrypt ASIC's?

Thanks for what you do.

Woodser

Tip Jars:  BTC: 1J8y3SLzGoY2gLYScsbTZmUH7dW18J1q4S          LTC:  LMkJZ8yuwtVr57GLYZ1JRWstQTc29Cfrtn     Doge: D95sgyBbRz8xhsQMAPmACYfB8vKWUAGuTn 
Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366385.0
flowerpots

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

Could anyone try to explain, in a nutshell, what this coin has to offer? What is Blackhole What is different with other anon coinse like Dash/XMR/PIVX etc?

well one thing that seperates us from dash/pivx is that we havent centralized our network..

And how do you think this can be accomplished? I tried to read about this, but couldn't find anything.

SeasonChanger

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

+ Cheesy

I'm not too keen on the technical side of all coins, so if someone could make a small comparison list of Verge vs Zcash and Monero (or any other competitor coin), I'd be more than glad to make a nice looking comparison infographic with the color theme of the website (unless something already exists but I couldn't find anything). Perhaps here, or through PM, so I could make something easily share-able in the style of this image, this and this, just nicer.

Mika92

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:15:28 PM

Hey there ! I have been following the coin for a bit and it's amazing so that I got some recently.. do you have any suggestions on how to store them in a safe way? I tried to look over the paper wallet opportunity on Verge's website. Unfortunately, I was not able to transfer any coins back to the desktop wallet anymore.. is there any additional command I need to consider except for "importprivkey "? Thanks Smiley
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 05:28:09 PM

Hey there ! I have been following the coin for a bit and it's amazing so that I got some recently.. do you have any suggestions on how to store them in a safe way? I tried to look over the paper wallet opportunity on Verge's website. Unfortunately, I was not able to transfer any coins back to the desktop wallet anymore.. is there any additional command I need to consider except for "importprivkey "? Thanks Smiley

just importprivkey and then the privkey after the command.

shotnoise

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:10:28 PM

FYI
Yobit wallet for xvg is online but not working

here's what the support answered:

2017-04-16 19:45:59 dominikherzog
probably fork
wait tech team to check

2017-04-16 19:43:14 me
xvg wallet online but withdrawing is impossible

meaning?
thanks
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:14:15 PM

FYI
Yobit wallet for xvg is online but not working

here's what the support answered:

2017-04-16 19:45:59 dominikherzog
probably fork
wait tech team to check

2017-04-16 19:43:14 me
xvg wallet online but withdrawing is impossible

meaning?
thanks

i dont know, we dont recognize Yobit as an XVG exchange, because they're so horrible. you wont find them on our website or this OP. im sorry to see that though.

g0ldm0ney10

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:41:07 PM

thanks, to both of you for the support!

im actually sitting here on easter sunday working away on verge ;]

Couldn't agree more well said!! This coin is the absolute best and I've been here since the beginning before it was verge!!    Was a big voice back in the day with the new ticker symbol and it's great to see!! So happy to see all of your  hard work paying off!!  Keep it up and way to go dev. Action is what we wanted to see on this, now we just have to keep it going and keep getting the word out there!!  Well done dev!!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////__///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

glad to see the price rising this month, kudos to the admin for the work. keep it up.

ljconstructionpa

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:44:36 PM

looks like someone is buying everything at .10
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: