Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to quit Gambling for good?  (Read 69092 times)
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:23:56 PM

How does one Put down Gambling for good?

Try marrying someone who already have 5 kids, maybe that should work. you'll probably save every penny and may even rob a bank once you have your own kids.

lmao maybe that will be a good idea . you will be more responsible of saving your money even a cents once you have your own family and your own kids . we'll see if you're going to stop gambling  Grin Grin stopping yourself from gambling doesn't need a condition it will be your choice if you really want to stop it man . it's a good idea to have 5 kids it will work successfully  Grin Grin
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:53:20 PM

How does one Put down Gambling for good?

Try marrying someone who already have 5 kids, maybe that should work. you'll probably save every penny and may even rob a bank once you have your own kids.

lmao maybe that will be a good idea . you will be more responsible of saving your money even a cents once you have your own family and your own kids . we'll see if you're going to stop gambling  Grin Grin stopping yourself from gambling doesn't need a condition it will be your choice if you really want to stop it man . it's a good idea to have 5 kids it will work successfully  Grin Grin

This is unnecessary discussion here please share some real experience or if you have any suggestions that everyone can do. In real life there are number of gamblers left there own family because of this gambling. So you are telling get marry. Try to spend time with your family members that is good idea actually.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 05:04:32 PM

Many way to quit in gambling but i think the only think that you can do if you are addicted in gambling change your hobby and find what other play to be addicted like sports basket ball or golf or you can quit to be addicted in a RPG games like league of legeds..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maddy123

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:25:24 PM

Many way to quit in gambling but i think the only think that you can do if you are addicted in gambling change your hobby and find what other play to be addicted like sports basket ball or golf or you can quit to be addicted in a RPG games like league of legeds..

Yeah, you are right. Gaming is more interesting than anything. Its also a good hobby. I think we should not only like gambling. There are also many other things on internet which are more interesting and also can change our Minh. But firstly we should try not to addicted to gambling. It should be in limited use. Smiley
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:48:35 PM

You can win in gambling only when you have a well thought strategy before betting and also you bet money you can afford to lose, have a lot of discipline to make this strategy work.
Basically 0% of people in the world can achieve this, but you can try. If you don't follow the rules you will play gambling without thinking and destroy yourself. Better quit.

The best I can tell you is, you will be richer and have more money in your pockets if you don't gamble at all. This one too still very difficult to achieve.

Some time Strategy and rules never give us profit in gambling, if you play with your Brain and Luck, so the result is totally depend on Luck not in brain.
Gambling is only pure game, where experience man also face the lose, so no one can say that if he follow the rules and strategy so than he will succeed, Gambling is totally depend on luck, most of the time i saw inexperience man win in it.
But you are one who telling the best rules for gambling, i respected you.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:56:14 PM

If you want to quit gambling you should just find a good alternative hobby to do if you are asking me.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:14:08 PM

You can win in gambling only when you have a well thought strategy before betting and also you bet money you can afford to lose, have a lot of discipline to make this strategy work.
Basically 0% of people in the world can achieve this, but you can try. If you don't follow the rules you will play gambling without thinking and destroy yourself. Better quit.

The best I can tell you is, you will be richer and have more money in your pockets if you don't gamble at all. This one too still very difficult to achieve.

Some time Strategy and rules never give us profit in gambling, if you play with your Brain and Luck, so the result is totally depend on Luck not in brain.
Gambling is only pure game, where experience man also face the lose, so no one can say that if he follow the rules and strategy so than he will succeed, Gambling is totally depend on luck, most of the time i saw inexperience man win in it.
But you are one who telling the best rules for gambling, i respected you.
Yeah your right its always depends in our luck but not only luck we need satisfactory if you have no satisfactory or you are not satisfied what you had and you are greedy you can not make any profit instead you are always experience of losing..
DarkThrones

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:42:07 PM

You never quit gambling, gambling quits you. When you're all out of money laying in the side of the gutter with torn clothes and only a box to keep you out of the rain then gambling has used you all up and spit you out. It's done with you then
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:19:51 PM

if you really want to quit gambling then you should seek professional help or something like that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:56:04 PM

You never quit gambling, gambling quits you. When you're all out of money laying in the side of the gutter with torn clothes and only a box to keep you out of the rain then gambling has used you all up and spit you out. It's done with you then
Yeah people who are addicted to gambling will quit gambling only if they don't have money, but if they hold even small amount of money they will surely try their luck on gambling again.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:38:18 PM

Yeah people who are addicted to gambling will quit gambling only if they don't have money, but if they hold even small amount of money they will surely try their luck on gambling again.
the fact that once addiction although it does not have the money, they will usually borrow money to continue gamble, and this is what I feared when it had become addicted to gambling. but if you are addicted and can still control yourself, it was really good.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:41:40 PM

I think Fund needs professional help, big enough to want to help. I think if you want to get out of gambling then should have done is make your mind feel very bored with gambling, so then slowly you will stop doing gambling and never did, because the earlier you quit because was tired.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:17:42 AM

the fact that once addiction although it does not have the money, they will usually borrow money to continue gamble, and this is what I feared when it had become addicted to gambling. but if you are addicted and can still control yourself, it was really good.

That is the truth about gambling. When someone is so addicted to it, they will think of all the ways to find funds so they can go and gamble again. They may end up stealing from friends/family, robbing strangers, borrow from friends/loanshark so they can continue to gamble. If they can control themselves, they would have stopped long time ago already.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:30:40 AM

I think Fund needs professional help, big enough to want to help. I think if you want to get out of gambling then should have done is make your mind feel very bored with gambling, so then slowly you will stop doing gambling and never did, because the earlier you quit because was tired.

Some people need professional help but this is costing  a lot and because of this I think that people cannot afford this.
I think its better to just try your it yourself with relatives, people near you.
DarkThrones

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:08:11 AM

Some people need professional help but this is costing  a lot and because of this I think that people cannot afford this.
I think its better to just try your it yourself with relatives, people near you.
But that won't really help. They need real proffesional help to even stand a chance of quitting. It's like being a prisoner in your own body and you only have one purpose.
The_Tech_Commander

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:16:26 AM

Just don't gamble. The odds are NEVER EVER NEVER in your favor.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:37:10 AM

Just don't gamble. The odds are NEVER EVER NEVER in your favor.

easy to say, but fro someone out there who are too addicted to gambling and can't help their selves it is so hard for them to remove gambling.

Best thing to do if you are addicted and wanted to stop for the purpose of getting a better life than losing money, then you should try to look for some other activities or maybe you can do somethings out there, like maybe doing a trade if you still want to put something at risk, at l;east the risk there is lessen, one more thing you can do some sports, golf, Frisbee or anything that may consume a big amount of time that would be better.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:00:00 AM

Quitting gambling for good is not an easy mission if you ask me, due to the fact its very addicting because its a game you are playing.
I think if you want to stop for good you need to let your relatives help you and find another hobby also.

I think only time can answer all, because I believe in the end all will stop in time and is also unlikely they will continue to gamble until old

I think the aim is to quit before you lose everything you have plus what you have borrowed. Gambling is a serious addiction for some and probably it's impossible to find a simple solution.

There is really no simple solution to any addiction. If you want to get rid of it, it will take some time and a long process to eventually move it out of your system. You develop addiction thru continuously doing something and developing a habit out of it. To cure it, you must do the same, only slowly removing the addiction and  replacing it with something positive.
DomesticTrader

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:18:41 AM

There is nothing like that. Both of them you saying is gamble so it is the same thing. It is just some perception that saying gambling is bad.
What is the different between trading, you also gambling but only a different perception so there is nothing to do with sin as long as you can profit it is okay.

Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:16:14 AM

Its is really hard to stop with gambling and that is because you have to know that you have to be lucky in gambling and that happens not that fast.
But of course it should be nice if you can earn profit with gambling but the only thing that you need is some luck and that is rare.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: