Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:06:41 AM

I thought it would be a community decision do decide where the funds were going to be held?
Was it not decided on that it would be Signal7?

No, it was to be a community decision to elect new leadership and to let Chicken65 keep the funds to do so as he pleases, and ignore him. We would create a new fund entirely.

But as predicted Chicken65 and Cantstump have derailed the objectives to what they want. Chicken65 is all too agreeable now. It's just way too suspicious. All of a sudden he agrees to step out of the project? Of course he is agreeable, they have achieved their objective and want to get the coin stabilized so they can P n D this till November. They want that Trumpfund because its gauranteed money and a gauranteed payout (and why Chicken65 asked for more).

Let me be clear - Chicken65 is the original creator and clearly has little technical expertise hence the small premine and his main job of sockpuppets.

CantStump/Signal 7 is the tech guy and when he got on board suggested the Trump Fund and purchased the website cause he saw they could take this ride pretty far.

CantStump hasn't said a fucking word in hours because he is sleeping.

Chill. the. fuck. out.

What a crock of sh!t.

He has TWO posts today, two 4 hours ago, that's it. Then he was "sleeping" again, and a 3 DAY time window on June 29th with the Alex Jones post, right on schedule. Thats means that throughout this whole crapshow he's been "sleeping."

What a bunch of nonsense.

When was his account created?    March 25, 2016, 04:10:50 AM

First post: March 25

Sockpuppet confirmed.

I don't think that CantStump is Chicken65. He may be idk. But he did make a huge mistake by making the july 1st date. I had a gut feeling it would lead to a dump, but Chicken is also responsible for hesitating because he had just stepped down as the developer.

Chicken65 is just not transparent.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:18:02 AM

I thought it would be a community decision do decide where the funds were going to be held?
Was it not decided on that it would be Signal7?
Depredation,
+1

I thought we all voted Signal7 then it was announced it is going to escrow

Why should we vote if we want to keep dev if voting matters not?

AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:19:00 AM

FINAL POLL ABOUT THE FUTURE OF TRUMPCOIN

If Chicken65 does not comply with the results he is an untrustworthy cunt.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10659341

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
greyone

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:27:22 AM

This was already voted on and Chicken said that the vote should be if he's "stepping down or not"

with that in mind I propose this poll, which I can only hope will have its outcome respected.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10659336/r
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:31:51 AM

This was already voted on and Chicken said that the vote should be if he's "stepping down or not"

with that in mind I propose this poll, which I can only hope will have its outcome respected.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10659336/r

correction.  It was already voted by the people then ignored by Chickens65.

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:37:53 AM

Post1:

can'tstump is working with or simply is the same person as chicken. that much is for sure. Idiots might leave their job unattended, but they don't leave their investments unattended through a 75% price reduction. Can'tstump made 0 posts while chicken crashed the coin for 48 hours. Do you guys think this chickenshit idiot would leave his project to someone he wasn't close with? Chicken singlehandedly picked out cantstump as the new guy in charge.

You know what Tensai. You're correct. We've been had, and there are at most 2 people in on this thing.

The whole Trumpcoin "team" are in on it and in reality are just 2 people, and purposefully crashed the coin to buy it up cheap.

Not only that, but they are all using sockpuppet accounts. There are so many shady "yes men" and "empty rhetoric" accounts (with the same syntax errors) that they are all Chicken65,  Guy#1. Guy#2 is CantStump/Signal7 and handles the more technical side of things. I suspect he is the one that purchased the .com domain. Look at how I called out the guy who purchased it and he never showed up. You think that for someone that spent $5k on the domain that they would show up during a storm like this.

Chicken65 handles the sockpuppets. These accounts are like Newwordorder, Bitinator. Look at how young these accounts are. They are also all created within the same time span. Big red flag here folks. They usually spout a paragraph of nonsense. Look into their post histories and you'll see suspicious patterns. Chicken65 has been working the sockpuppets, the other guy has been doing more technical stuff and he seems a bit more intelligent than Chicken due to his English. I'm convinced that there are at least 4 or 5 sockpuppets, but probably more, almost all are handled by Chicken65. All of these threads are infested with sockpuppets.

All of this stuff is way too perfectly timed, sorry. So you have the piece of "news" (Alex Jones) to pump the coin, and then after the pump you release the information about how the coin's blockchain doesnt work, and that the dev team has issues. And then guy #1 comes back on and makes a total sh*t show of the coin to crash and burn, so they can buy it up on the cheap.

Chicken65 becomes the patsy (scapegoat), and passes the coins off to his buddy Signal7, meanwhile the core team of scammers maintains total control, free to PUMP the coin again and DUMP later. They're doing this because for one reason or another, the coin had a small premine. I'm not sure why they decided on such a small premine, but I think since Chicken65 started the thread it was simply due to ineptitude. Notice how the Trumpfund came on once Cant Stump/Signal7 hopped on board. I suspect that Cant Stump probably told Chicken that the premine was too small, and to make a "gimmick" that will guarantee them a payout. Hence the Trumpfund.

Sadly, it looks like the naysayers were correct.

The only dev that seems to be innocent is the video guy, he was an unexpected bonus that they paid on the cheap to make videos that helped the coin garner tons of publicity. I suspect that there was some real panic involved, I doubt they ever intended the project to go past $1M marketcap because they fear of getting sued (even though they cant get sued because Trump is a political figure).

Stop fudding im just a trader with a modest triple digit  btc check my account history i got in astrocoin 2014 you nut lol this fudfing is silly as hell ill just keep buying more coins so what if chicken65 gets rich hes Tradeing why arnt you? Just buy coins shutup and hold trade 50% for the dips and hold we are still on the launchpad obviously 60$ marketcap gets us over 2 million dollars for trump and enriches all of us who were wise enough to hold through all the crap. Ive traded lots of cryptos ive list btc and gained it goes both ways. If you dont like trumpcoin go trade siacoin or ether or namecoin is a GREAT coin for tradeing! If you arnt buying and supporting this project please leave. Any negative comments that arnt contructive and blatant mud slinging are just attempt to cause FUD and buy more coins obviously because we all know theres going to be a Yuuuuge marketcap of 60 million to 100 million by October once all the issues are sorted out

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
kratarzu

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:42:30 AM

Post1:

can'tstump is working with or simply is the same person as chicken. that much is for sure. Idiots might leave their job unattended, but they don't leave their investments unattended through a 75% price reduction. Can'tstump made 0 posts while chicken crashed the coin for 48 hours. Do you guys think this chickenshit idiot would leave his project to someone he wasn't close with? Chicken singlehandedly picked out cantstump as the new guy in charge.

You know what Tensai. You're correct. We've been had, and there are at most 2 people in on this thing.

The whole Trumpcoin "team" are in on it and in reality are just 2 people, and purposefully crashed the coin to buy it up cheap.

Not only that, but they are all using sockpuppet accounts. There are so many shady "yes men" and "empty rhetoric" accounts (with the same syntax errors) that they are all Chicken65,  Guy#1. Guy#2 is CantStump/Signal7 and handles the more technical side of things. I suspect he is the one that purchased the .com domain. Look at how I called out the guy who purchased it and he never showed up. You think that for someone that spent $5k on the domain that they would show up during a storm like this.

Chicken65 handles the sockpuppets. These accounts are like Newwordorder, Bitinator. Look at how young these accounts are. They are also all created within the same time span. Big red flag here folks. They usually spout a paragraph of nonsense. Look into their post histories and you'll see suspicious patterns. Chicken65 has been working the sockpuppets, the other guy has been doing more technical stuff and he seems a bit more intelligent than Chicken due to his English. I'm convinced that there are at least 4 or 5 sockpuppets, but probably more, almost all are handled by Chicken65. All of these threads are infested with sockpuppets.

All of this stuff is way too perfectly timed, sorry. So you have the piece of "news" (Alex Jones) to pump the coin, and then after the pump you release the information about how the coin's blockchain doesnt work, and that the dev team has issues. And then guy #1 comes back on and makes a total sh*t show of the coin to crash and burn, so they can buy it up on the cheap.

Chicken65 becomes the patsy (scapegoat), and passes the coins off to his buddy Signal7, meanwhile the core team of scammers maintains total control, free to PUMP the coin again and DUMP later. They're doing this because for one reason or another, the coin had a small premine. I'm not sure why they decided on such a small premine, but I think since Chicken65 started the thread it was simply due to ineptitude. Notice how the Trumpfund came on once Cant Stump/Signal7 hopped on board. I suspect that Cant Stump probably told Chicken that the premine was too small, and to make a "gimmick" that will guarantee them a payout. Hence the Trumpfund.

Sadly, it looks like the naysayers were correct.

The only dev that seems to be innocent is the video guy, he was an unexpected bonus that they paid on the cheap to make videos that helped the coin garner tons of publicity. I suspect that there was some real panic involved, I doubt they ever intended the project to go past $1M marketcap because they fear of getting sued (even though they cant get sued because Trump is a political figure).

Stop fudding im just a trader with a modest triple digit  btc check my account history i got in astrocoin 2014 you nut lol this fudfing is silly as hell ill just keep buying more coins so what if chicken65 gets rich hes Tradeing why arnt you? Just buy coins shutup and hold trade 50% for the dips and hold we are still on the launchpad obviously 60$ marketcap gets us over 2 million dollars for trump and enriches all of us who were wise enough to hold through all the crap. Ive traded lots of cryptos ive list btc and gained it goes both ways. If you dont like trumpcoin go trade siacoin or ether or namecoin is a GREAT coin for tradeing! If you arnt buying and supporting this project please leave. Any negative comments that arnt contructive and blatant mud slinging are just attempt to cause FUD and buy more coins obviously because we all know theres going to be a Yuuuuge marketcap of 60 million to 100 million by October once all the issues are sorted out

So its only allowed to talk positive about a coin? You living in North Korea or something? People are free to share their opinion about this coin, if you like it or not.

]
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:33:34 AM

bitinator basically admitted in his post that he does not care the coin is crap or the dev team are scammers and says we should all just buy the coin so it rises in value!

Bitinator i'm sorry you're sitting on 300k trumpcoin when the coin has become a vehicle for chicken and his team to run scams on. I know you're not in bed with the dev team in any way, but you're a piece of shit if you try to make people buy this coin so you can sell.

"be a trader and buy this sinking ship guys! so what if the scammer gets to dump his million coins, you'll be making money too if you sell out before him"

what a crock of shit lmao
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:32:20 AM

What we are up against,
you will not see this in the news:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6fIounm3g

NewWorldOrder

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:49:04 AM

bitinator basically admitted in his post that he does not care the coin is crap or the dev team are scammers and says we should all just buy the coin so it rises in value!

Bitinator i'm sorry you're sitting on 300k trumpcoin when the coin has become a vehicle for chicken and his team to run scams on. I know you're not in bed with the dev team in any way, but you're a piece of shit if you try to make people buy this coin so you can sell.

"be a trader and buy this sinking ship guys! so what if the scammer gets to dump his million coins, you'll be making money too if you sell out before him"

Do you have any clue who Mr. Bitinator is? He can buy and sell you a thousand times over. He was investing in crpto before you could walk. He is a big time trade that can buy and sell the market cap of Trump coin a thousand times over. We are lucky to have him here, he can be doing anything he wants. He does this for fun so watch who you call names.
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:57:04 AM

Do you have any clue who Mr. Bitinator is? He can buy and sell you a thousand times over. He was investing in crpto before you could walk. He is a big time trade that can buy and sell the market cap of Trump coin a thousand times over. We are lucky to have him here, he can be doing anything he wants. He does this for fun so watch who you call names.

i only judge people by their actions. Him writing that is fucking bullshit no matter how much money he allegedly has.

By the way do you have any clue who Mr. Bitinator is? I'm stephen hawking btw, i'm sure now you know who i am as much as you know who he is.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:00:07 AM

i only judge people by their actions. Him writing that is fucking bullshit no matter how much money he allegedly has.

Maybe that is what he believes.  And just like you he was expressing himself.  And the reader will judge you both by your actions accordingly.  Thanks for inserting your opinion both of you

NewWorldOrder

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:42:26 AM

I believe the high volume is very great on the Trump coin.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:43:28 AM

I am currently researching and writing the book "Yocoin - History of the First Year".  It will be part of the Crypto Book Series in a blink of an eye Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1279956.msg15441522#msg15441522

Stumbled upon our book writer..

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:47:52 AM

wow great find!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:51:20 AM

some of his books are very popular.

Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:55:16 AM

I hope this mess isn't the ending to our book...

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:55:55 AM

wow great find!
I feel sorry for this guy. He will have 100s of crazy people contacting him night and day now asking him is this true? You know Trump coin is a scam! Things like this I hope he did not post his phone number.
Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:57:55 AM

wow great find!
I feel sorry for this guy. He will have 100s of crazy people contacting him night and day now asking him is the true? You know Trump coin is a scam! Things like this I hope he did not post his phone number.

Well he publicized himself, when he did that he took on the responsibility of possibly having to deal with stuff like that.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:59:59 AM

wow great find!
I feel sorry for this guy. He will have 100s of crazy people contacting him night and day now asking him is the true? You know Trump coin is a scam! Things like this I hope he did not post his phone number.

Well he publicized himself, when he did that he took on the responsibility of possibly having to deal with stuff like that.
Yes I know but I'm just saying Trump coin is not a normal coin. It seems like people get a little crazy about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: