Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
yoonah

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:51:28 AM

When I started bitcoin I was having hard time how to do it and how to find wallet address and all good thing I met someone that help me go through all the things I need to do to finished my transaction. After that I went to youtube and google to learn more about bitcoin and what are the other things I need to know about crypto.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:03:10 PM

When I was a newbie in the world of bitcoin and have no idea or knowledge I always convert my bitcoin earning to our local money or fiat. I don't know that BTC's value always change, sometimes it decrease or increase. I just able to know that when I play in a gambling site where they are talking that BTC is going to the moon meaning it increases its value when you convert to local fiat.

iamKiko218

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:58:21 PM

I only heard about bitcoin last 2016 when my friends were talking about it. But I just ignored it. And last September 2017, they talked about it again and I got conscious. I regret that I should have started before and hopefully I am earning a lot of bitcoin now.
When I first started with bitcoin, I really don't have any knowledge about it. I have to ask my friend everytime I've encountered things I didn't know. Thanks to my friend who keeped answering my questions all throughout until I get familiarized with the bitcoin world. I also did some research and watched videos on youtube regarding bitcoins to enlighten me more.

C
Finally C is!!!
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:06:58 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

my first experience of knowing bitcoin is that I often ask my friends about joining bounty campaign, because I want to get money from bitcoin. I am motivated because my friend has made money from bitcoin.

kangjiasg

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Exclusive Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:12:25 PM

I started when my friend told me about bitcoin. At first I was lazy to find out about it and understand as I feel it is tedious and also a little worried if it is a scam or not. But it has been about 4 months since and I'm so glad I started!

Started with taking photo of my own ID to verify accounts and setting up all the necessary account to get started! It is not as difficult as we thought after all. Then i bought a bit of BTC, ETH and LTC and solely trade on them. Then I learnt to buy alts and go into icos. The road down is gonna be more and more interesting and I look forward to beiing successful like many others that did already!

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

First I heard bitcoin maybe 3 years ago but I started to learn about bitcoin in last month. first experience to learn bitcoin is difficult for me, because I don't know what is bitcoin and I don't know how to earn bitcoin.. until now I still learn about bitcoin..
elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:50:48 PM

Back when I started there wasn't too much trading going on and it was more showing off mining results. I lost interest and lost out on making some big money.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:45:48 PM

My first experience with bitcoin started from bitcoin trading, where I had no idea how it works, but I found out from the internet about the development of bitcoin prices as a basis for my bitcoin trading, then I started to turn to altcoin trading out of curiosity but lack of knowledge and too sloppy in buying or selling altcoin consequently I lost almost 50%, since then I rarely do trading and just hold my coins, now I also join bounty signature after a lot of questions and learn with nephew who first joined this forum , not easy but i enjoy it
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:53:56 PM

At first, i took my time to read about the rules and regulations of posting in the bitcoin forum. Yes it took a lot of time but i guess it is worth it. I learned about cryptocurrency fast and still in the process of adding knowledge about it. At first, i thought that bitcoin is easy to earn but when i already interacted with it. It will take a lot of time before i earn my first Bitcoin. Working for it will be hard but i guess it will be worth it. I also learned about AltCoins which are counterparts of bitcoin. There are a lot of AltCoins that can substitute to bitcoin but i guess bitcoin is still the one that we use because it is trusted and there are still no reports that it can be hacked.

I also got a chance to be a part of a campaign when i started bitcoin when i was in the Beginners section.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:25:25 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

My first expirience to the bitcoin my friend told me at first you should read about article about bitcoin for easily posting other topic that i didnt know. His advice is very effective. I encounter topic that I do not understand because I am a beginner his advice helps me because when I encounter a topic that I did not understand, i recall to the article that I read it helps me to understand what the topic is.
azmiupb

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:55:18 PM

So confuse about how bitcoin work, how they get money, where the money come from, etc.
antelopez

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:36:41 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you. When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way. Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency? Cheesy
Mine was at a conference where a group of guys were presenting Bitcoin (very badly). I didnt take it very seriously at first unfortunately, but I guess we all miss a beat some times don't we?
I also first join a bitcoin I did not know how to use it and how to earn with bitcoin but little time spend I learn about crypto currency and I know how to use bitcoin and how to earn with in bitcoin now this time I export in bitcoin and I really like to use bitcoin.
my experiences with bitcoins were realy good at first i invest my all poket money in bitcoins and now i have enough money to but a car but i will not use my bitcoins i will save it and invest more in bitcoins because i want be a rich man.
My experiences were actually really bad with bitcoin because i had so much questions which i did not know the answer and then my friend recommended me this forum and this forum has helped me a lot to explore bitcoin and learn about it.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:46:20 PM

When I started bitcoin I was having hard time how to do it and how to find wallet address and all good thing I met someone that help me go through all the things I need to do to finished my transaction. After that I went to youtube and google to learn more about bitcoin and what are the other things I need to know about crypto.
Yes that is right that in first experience to understand bitcoin it is not such an easy job, But later on when people become familiar and know about the importance of bitcoin then he really start taking interest in it. to me for the first time when i heard a bout bitcoin i was not taking too much interest in it but later on when i realize the importance of bitcoin i really start taking interest in it.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:01:52 PM

The price of bitcoins was very low when I heard about it for the first time so I was not much interested in spending my time behind it but when price started to move in higher direction it really attracted me towards it and then I became bit serious about it and stated to devote my time behind learning ways to earn bitcoins and now I am really satisfied with the decision I made in the past.
Chipotle

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:21:56 PM

I loved this topic, because you just made me remember my worst and best mistake that i made in 2011. I had great community from Russia and Hong Kong, back in days we were group chatting on Msn messenger. When we first heard about this new digital currency BITCOIN, we couldn't even understand the concept back in days, it sounded like a scam but I also remember that when I looked up the prices of Bitcoin, it was around 10-15$ max. Right after we discussed about the Bitcoin i have found one article on the web that blew my mind. It was the 1988 Economist Magazine Cover page, there was a huge Phoenix on top of couple coins and on top of the coin it was showing Date 2018. Just putting out there how could they imagine and guess this Bitcoin would change the worlds currency?
Here is the link for the magazine... https://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/flashback-1988-get-ready-for-a-world-currency-by-2018%E2%80%B3-the-economist-magazine/
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:27:31 PM

I started with Bitcoin without good knowledge about it. So I tried so many worthless methods to earn it. After joining the forum I got more knowledge and started working in the most profitable ways and I am earning good income actually from BTC.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:33:55 PM

For me, Bitcoin is one of the learning portals and at the same time earning and income generator for everyone who has lots of patience, willing to do hardworks, has proper monitoring on activities, has knowledge and skills of understanding and constructing comments about one's topic. If you have these and the passion to do so and it makes you enjoy what you're doing, then welcome to bitcoin world!

Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:19:52 PM

The first time I encounter bitcoin when the time someone ask me to do sign up in coin.ph, during that time I already observe the BTC icon on the left side of my panel window and just ignoring because I dont have idea what BTC is all about, untill my classmate introduce me what is bitcoin all about, then that is the beginning of my bitcoin researching and later on I bought small amount of my bitcoin as investments and enrolled into different investments to earn huge profit. Now I keep reading and exploring regarding bitcoin and other altcoins.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:33:22 PM

When I start on bitcoin economy, first I dont know what to do so I always ask my friend to all of my questions. And I always search any topics to Internet so that I have an Idea to a certain topic.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:44:49 PM

When I start on bitcoin economy, first I dont know what to do so I always ask my friend to all of my questions. And I always search any topics to Internet so that I have an Idea to a certain topic.
well at first i really dont believe in bitcoin but theres no other choice left behind because extra income today is verfy helpful.it really hards to provide  our daily needs if we only lean on our regular work salary .that is why i try to learn bitcoin slowly .at first it is really hard somewhat like you are just like doing btc for  nothing .but at the end of the day .there are a lot of things learned.and now i learned and earn i believe that good things come to those have patience to wait.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: