Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:41:12 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
I really do agreed that when you joined the bitcoin talk forum you will really learn a lot of things here, which is I also experienced that too, and I was a victim by the cloud mining, it because I'm poor knowledge yet in bitcoin by that. But when I found out there other way to make profit of bitcoin I studied well about it especially in this forum.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:47:35 PM

I'm here for months and I feel like I`m still on the very beginning. Experience, unexplainable cause I never dreamed about some internet currency and about all this world of other currencies. I have problem to explain others what bitcoin is, movements, some economy revolution against bank regime, is it some secrete organization big plan, so much mysteries about all this, and people are making real cash and live from profit they made here. Who love internet and computers, who spend a lot of time on internet, love to play games online and visit social networks, he sure must to love all bitcoin idea.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:51:12 PM

Did anyone else came here to this forum, feeling like you've discovered a new continent or a new animal species? and then when you first find out about faucets and whatnot, thinking "I'm gotta get rich so fast with this" like bitcoin is some kind of a magic, only to discover that you were dead wrong and then defeated, you create an account here and discover even more possibilities on the ways of earning and getting into cryptography and programming even tho you were not interested at all before.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:55:49 AM

My friend introduced me to the world of Bitcoin, so when I knew about it I was so excited earn much. She bragged about earning 1BTC in a month and 1 week, so I was like saying to myself if she could do it then so could I. So I claimed on faucets she referred me but weeks had gone; then a month had passed I was still not close to that 1BTC so she earned. So I decided to do a research on bitcoin and registered here at bitcointalk and read a lot about bitcoins and altcoins. Then decided to do trading and profited rather than those claim faucets which took so long.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:25:54 AM

My friend introduced me to the world of Bitcoin, so when I knew about it I was so excited earn much. She bragged about earning 1BTC in a month and 1 week, so I was like saying to myself if she could do it then so could I. So I claimed on faucets she referred me but weeks had gone; then a month had passed I was still not close to that 1BTC so she earned. So I decided to do a research on bitcoin and registered here at bitcointalk and read a lot about bitcoins and altcoins. Then decided to do trading and profited rather than those claim faucets which took so long.

Actually if you are just a newbie it is best for you to start in faucets I think she introduce to you faucets because it is easy to earn a little amount of bitcoin there, and I think that is natural for us seniors to do that, but you can not earn much with faucets these days, It is good that you have research here in the forum for more information and have encountered trading, but my opinion is for you to join on signature campaigns first if there are still available position for you because campaigns have much higher payment than faucets was, I think you need to save up as much bitcoin when doing trading!
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:20:00 AM

Actually if you are just a newbie it is best for you to start in faucets I think she introduce to you faucets because it is easy to earn a little amount of bitcoin there, and I think that is natural for us seniors to do that, but you can not earn much with faucets these days, It is good that you have research here in the forum for more information and have encountered trading, but my opinion is for you to join on signature campaigns first if there are still available position for you because campaigns have much higher payment than faucets was, I think you need to save up as much bitcoin when doing trading!
Faucets are worthless because they just have a small rates in payments and they can't help you to earn at least a money to buy a food for everyday. Faucet sites are just part of the history of bitcoin and if you do faucets then you already wasting your time.
Based on his rank, a newbie will not get enough rate too just like in faucet, i think it is better to rank his account first or deposit his real money and buy bitcoin and use it as a capital in doing trades or investment to grow his money fast rather than waiting and wasting his time in faucets or low rate signature campaigns.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:06:28 PM

My first experience in bitcoin when I first started it I become easily interested to learn well on whats the process of bitcoin and on how it works well. Well, I remember that Ive become more agressive that time to learn and to earn in bitcoin.

Even me, I was urge to collect coin at my first time on having transaction with strangers around, I feel so cool at that time and make some studies on how to collect more of it. It was good Experience.

Yes, I agree with you. It was a good experience. I really enjoyed using bitcoin. It's unusual. When you use bitcoin, you feel free

It is enjoyable, because mostly people use internet, than they like to work on interest. For me, it is interesting my work, When first time, i know about bitcoin, than within month i always discuss about bitcoin and work on it every 24 hours.   
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

My first ever experience in bitcoins is the time when i dont have no knowledge of what i am doing at start.I have read many bitcoin articles when i started first but it took me long time to fully understand earn through it.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:35:16 PM

My first ever experience in bitcoins is the time when i dont have no knowledge of what i am doing at start.I have read many bitcoin articles when i started first but it took me long time to fully understand earn through it.
Every user feels the same at the beginning. Only the long journey makes a clear understanding and know about the wideness of bitcoin as well virtual currencies. In the early days I was taught to earn through faucets and signature campaign, but soon in a short time I explored and found the ease of gambling with bitcoin. This interested me much and continuing to use bitcoin for several requirements.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:39:27 PM

in my case, i first time heard about bitcoin from my friends but when they talk about it, i was unable to understand them and sometimes i thought that i cannot work in bitcoin forum, but in spare time when i sat with my friends to make me understand so i found that it was quite easy for me to understand and recently i start working in this forum and enjoy very much.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:11:18 PM

Faucets are worthless because they just have a small rates in payments and they can't help you to earn at least a money to buy a food for everyday. Faucet sites are just part of the history of bitcoin and if you do faucets then you already wasting your time.
Based on his rank, a newbie will not get enough rate too just like in faucet, i think it is better to rank his account first or deposit his real money and buy bitcoin and use it as a capital in doing trades or investment to grow his money fast rather than waiting and wasting his time in faucets or low rate signature campaigns.

Yes I admit that faucet really is unreliable but we all once a newbie and I think most of us started in taking bitcoin in faucets that are pretty safe and easy, and you can still get some bitcoin with faucets so why would we just shut faucets and I think there are still people that are earning in it well I am doing one faucet and within a year I can profit in it, same as my sig. campaign and if you are a very patient person you can understand what I am saying.
grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:16:34 PM

yes in very start i was also unaware of bitcoin. but now i have a very knowledge about bitcoin, i am earning a good amount of bitcoin from trading alt coin. i will like to continue it for ever.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:33:36 PM

My own foray into bitcoin was actually born out of the curiosity to make some extra income online due to the nature of my job that has given more flexibility. At first, it was not bitcoin, I fell into HYIP sites in which I lost my money twice but still pressed on before getting involved with the forum where I learned a lot that have even helped me up till now. After that, I started collecting faucets which I later gave up because of the difficulty which is not comesurate with the benefit coming from it. And here we are today making some decent income...
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:38:50 PM

I also almost had no idea what is bitcoin, i thought it is virtual currency, so i didn't understand why people should mine it. Later i understood what is bitcoins mining, but i had no idea why people shouldn't buy them instead of mining, as mining gear was very expensive then.

Then i started to buy bitcoins, just mistake i did was that i used them/sold them instead of keeping them. When i got my first bitcoins they were  200$ each only, and after few months i had almost 3 bitcoins, so i regret that now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:21:46 AM

I first started collecting coins from faucets, I had to sleep very late just to collect little amount of it and then I realized it will took me time to get that 1btc by using faucets so after almost a month of doing it I tried researching another way. I stumble in this place and read about signature campaign and lending your service in exchange of bitcoin, but what interest me most is that you can do trading using btc and since I always want to do stock market trading but don't have the big amount of money for my capital I decided to just do cryptocurrency trading. But it wasn't easy as 1 2 3 so what happened was I lost almost all of my collected coins because I don't have any idea on how to trade, but I did not give up I researched more about trading and now I can say that I am profiting little amount of money. Still learning though.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:31:41 AM

I was very much excited to do bitcoins as it was the source of income for me .with the price of bitcoins going up it was a source of earning income for me and i used to do through signature campaign .still now i am through signature campaign and i am very much happy with it .
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:33:42 AM

the first one I thought was a bitcoin a medium of payment such as PayPal. but when I use bitcoin turned out better.
The first time I used bitcoin is to buy a VPN service on the Internet. I am very happy because until now I still regularly use bitcoin.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:29:28 AM

I had many experience when i started usingbitcoins,both negative and positive things.There is the time that im really happy that im earning a good decent amount on faucets i am using  and when i started investing which i dont know a scam hyip that time i lost all my bitcoins i earned and need to start over again so i find more ways to earn bitcoins and here i am living with my earning in bitcoins Smiley
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:13:22 PM

When firstly I heard about bitcoins I thought its just a scam and will eat away my money but when my friend showed me the proof of his earnings that made me to start having faith in bitcoins and then even I started to research about different ways of earning it.
Bibite

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:17:09 PM

my first experience with Bitcoin when i first started has been to buy a lovely dress at amazon using purse.io. I love  this website to be able to spend my bitcoin for buying at amazon. then it has been to transfer to my bank, i remember how i was happy to receive it fast, i then failed in love with bitcoin Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: