Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:01:01 PM

i thought bitcoin was so hard to get if i didnt know how to invest in Bitcoin. and i dont know how to use bitcoin to trade without help, but after few weeks, i already get used to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:14:31 PM

i thought bitcoin was so hard to get if i didnt know how to invest in Bitcoin. and i dont know how to use bitcoin to trade without help, but after few weeks, i already get used to it.
well for me at first i teally didnt believe on bitcoin i really ask question to my freind who introduce  me about bitcoin that ;should bitcoin really exist or can wa really gain profit from it ?that was some of the questions in my mind and i really regret and recused btc at first and slowly i learned btc and it is really good
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:16:02 PM

My experience may not have been as much as I am a newly acquainted bitcoin. I know bitcoin to hear my friend who played bitcoin I was not interested but after my friend told me about the results obtained from bitcoin, I immediately instantly tempted bitcoin.kemudian myself to start this online job, the initial entry is still confused and ask "how is this how to generate it" I keep asking my friend and the first step I follow is the signature campaign and social media that I follow now even though I have not felt the result but I am sure this can be for my side job.

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:19:59 PM

at first in bitcoin i was scam woth of 50$ in investment site, i taught that it was not scam site but in the end i can't do nothing, then i make a research on what is the legit site to invest or to earn money on how it works and how much you will earn money but it the end theres nothing happen the legit site at first paying but in the end theres no payment.
asebaby

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

I had no experience about bitcoin at the first time and up till now am still on the learning process,bitcointalk has been helping me to learn a lot about bitcoin and i also believe that i will gain a lot of experience here.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

when i begin on-line earning don't know about bitcoin. first my buddy introduction with btc. he notify me btc improve day by working day and i get some btc from wallet and i commit.
As you learned it is pretty best way to learn from someone because now you are having ability to teach these skills to someone else because it will help you and will help your knowledge too. Bitcoin has not any disadvantage because bitcoin having always positive sign on the top and always in advantage.
You are right, we should help the community to be more bigger by sharing the knowledge about cryptocurrencies and specifically bitcoin. It will help us and also the bitcoin itself, When the community increase more, automatically bitcoin will be more powerful and the price will increase a lot.

Adoption is the key and that is only possible when we will keep on talking about bitcoins to the people around us who have not heard about bitcoins yet and our main intention should be to increase the number of users of bitcoins as more users will take price to next level so I am giving my best try to explain it to people around me and so far I have gained only positive results out of it.
Keep it up and you can easily spread the word of bitcoin around your area. I am planning the same thing but i will try to conduct a seminar or orientation about bitcoin in our are and that is how i will share my thoughts and idea in bitcoin because i want to let other people know about bitcoin and i want them to grab the same opportunity that i have so they can also get a chance to become successful one day.
Nice i hope you succeed in it because the first time i started i did not believe in it but the one who thought me about bitcoin was using such powerfull words to describe bitcoin.
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:09:50 PM

when i begin on-line earning don't know about bitcoin. first my buddy introduction with btc. he notify me btc improve day by working day and i get some btc from wallet and i commit.
As you learned it is pretty best way to learn from someone because now you are having ability to teach these skills to someone else because it will help you and will help your knowledge too. Bitcoin has not any disadvantage because bitcoin having always positive sign on the top and always in advantage.
You are right, we should help the community to be more bigger by sharing the knowledge about cryptocurrencies and specifically bitcoin. It will help us and also the bitcoin itself, When the community increase more, automatically bitcoin will be more powerful and the price will increase a lot.

Adoption is the key and that is only possible when we will keep on talking about bitcoins to the people around us who have not heard about bitcoins yet and our main intention should be to increase the number of users of bitcoins as more users will take price to next level so I am giving my best try to explain it to people around me and so far I have gained only positive results out of it.
Keep it up and you can easily spread the word of bitcoin around your area. I am planning the same thing but i will try to conduct a seminar or orientation about bitcoin in our are and that is how i will share my thoughts and idea in bitcoin because i want to let other people know about bitcoin and i want them to grab the same opportunity that i have so they can also get a chance to become successful one day.
Nice i hope you succeed in it because the first time i started i did not believe in it but the one who thought me about bitcoin was using such powerfull words to describe bitcoin.
I total agree with you, Cryptocurrency is a new things for most of the people. If we are enough kind, we should share knowledge and experience with others people. We can share and learn each other.  Grin Cheesy

chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:25:46 PM

To be honest, i was afraid of it, for real. I didn't know what it is. Only when i read and learn a lot of information about it and when i get my first profits I can relax and keep learning more.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
dedet

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:02:31 PM

first time experience join bitcoin i started doing post. I am very difficult to start. and I asked how to start with a friend. In addition I also read an article about bitcoin. It did not take long I was able to use bitcoin.

Hishand

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:42:08 AM

when i commence on the internet earning will not know about bitcoin. very first my pal introduction with btc. he explain to me btc increase working day by day and i purchase some btc from wallet and i spend.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:30:07 PM

I total agree with you, Cryptocurrency is a new things for most of the people. If we are enough kind, we should share knowledge and experience with others people. We can share and learn each other.  Grin Cheesy
At first when I started bitcoin it looks unreliable. Then my friend introduce me at bitcoin talk which help me so much and as the time passed, l learned too much from here. Now I feels that bitcoin is most profit able and secure currency because it’s price growing up rapidly and peoples interest rate in it is too high.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

When I 1st came to know about bitcoins at that time I was little bit puzzled whether to go for it or not but after spending some time in gathering details about it I experienced a emotion that my money is risk-free and in truth bitcoin will assist in earning more money in future.
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:03:03 PM

So far so good, i really like what i experienced this past few months, nothing bad like scam or something, although the income is not that really good, but in return I've been learning tons of stuffs, trying to understand hows the workaround here, and hopefully in the future i can use those knowledge to earn good enough to sustain my daily expenses.
matrixjohn

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:23:20 PM

I remember back in year 2015 when my friend tell me the bitcoin , that time I keep ignoring him because I am not quiet interested in bitcoin.
I think that is my one regret today. If I only back the old times, I will invest my saving in bitcoin, I think will earn more profit today.
any way I already moved on that , Today I have already bought bitcoin and join in investment platform.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:34:05 PM

I first started earning Bitcoin last year. During my first days of using it, I was really confused what really Bitcoin was and how to use it. I searched google and I manage to learn a lot through it. I started earning using an app that generates Bitcoin every hour and it's minimum withdraw amount is twenty thousand satoshi. I was really happy when I received my first payment even though it was just a small amount at least I proved to myself that the application I used was really paying. I searched and searched again for other ways to earn until i found this forum about a few months ago, I started reading and understand the whole concept until I began posting. I am currently joining some campaigns now specially social media campaigns and I am getting paid higher than those mobile apps I used before so I decided to focus on this forum because this really pays a lot. Smiley

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Canday

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:40:34 PM

My first ever experience in bitcoins is the time when i dont have no understanding of what i am carrying out at start off.I have read several bitcoin articles or blog posts when i started out very first but it took me prolonged time to entirely recognize receive by way of it.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:48:24 PM

Bitcoin was bit complicated for me when I first started but thanks to my friend who explained me the basic things about bitcoins and later on I started to learn on my own but it was truly an great experience to know about bitcoins as it has given me lifetime opportunity to earn money.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

well, my first experience in bitcoin was, at first i am excited to know it because i've heard that a lot of bitcoiner becama rich because of it, but i dont wish to become rich i just want to support my financial problem. So, it is like this, while exploring bitcoin i am a little bit funny because i keep on asking and i keep on bothering the person who taught me how to join in here, sometimes she get irritated because of it. and my dormmates are laughing at me because i am taking this serious, i am just saying, "you know i want to earn money". and thats all. sometimes i really find it hard to understand some of the terms here and i cannot explain and answer some question, thats why i am looking for much easy question.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:06:11 PM

Bitcoin was bit complicated for me when I first started but thanks to my friend who explained me the basic things about bitcoins and later on I started to learn on my own but it was truly an great experience to know about bitcoins as it has given me lifetime opportunity to earn money.

It's definitely going to be difficult at the beginning especially if you don't have any programming or finance background. The story was the same with me and through the help of a relative and this forum i have learned a lot on my own and is able to share it with friends and family as and when the need be.
Engand

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:18:12 PM

Did any person else arrived below to this forum, emotion like you've got identified a new continent or a new animal species? and then when you first locate out about taps and whatnot, considering "I am gotta get abundant so fast with this" like bitcoin is some variety of a magic, only to discover that you had been dead incorrect and then defeated, you generate an account right here and discover even a lot more prospects on the methods of earning and getting into cryptography and programming even tho you have been not interested at all ahead of.   
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: