Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
shohelalam

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:23:56 PM

When I entered the Bitcoin world, then Bitcoin was $700+ somthing. At fist got a payment from Social Campaign. I don't remember the ammount. And then I bought a Domain and Hosting by that BTC from neamcheap for my personal use. And That was a wonderful moment for me when I got my first Bitcoin payment. And my knowledge was too low about Bitcoin that time.
sofiane29

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:28:12 PM

just loosing  Cry Cry Cry Cry
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:16:42 PM

Way back 2009 was my first encounter with Bitcoin, upon reading the information about this digital currency I truly amazed and really wanted to own something.

I don't have any ways to buy Bitcoin at that time, i don't have USD or credit card to purchase online, then that was the first time that i tried to understand and configure my CPU to mine Bitcoin. 

For some reason, my journey to Bitcoin has been halt, that was the biggest regrets happen to my life.

My continuation of venture with Bitcoin was only this July.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
salahfycl

Activity: 189

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:27:22 PM

My first experience , i started bitcoin with some faucets site It was a very bad start because i was winning around 0.002btc in one month .

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:43:27 PM

This is the best question. Because all my resentment will be released. I started here at Bitcoins in 2014 and it really worked hard to earn a profit here. I lost hope until I faucets every day. I can tell if it's too much of my income here. Until then, I have read and earned because of investments with a refferal program. However, all of my investments have been stolen from that company and nothing has been returned to me. Someone told me that here in the forum I was going to be but I was not taught. I've been searching for answers for almost 2 years to earn a stable income. Thanks to my friend because he was teaching me now and I returned to my account again.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:48:19 PM

When I know about bitcoin, the most expensive coin in the world, I was wondered to listen that one coin cost is 4000$.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:51:47 PM

At first I heard bitcoin I was very interested in this field. But after I plunged myself into this field I was a beginner without knowledge at all, but did not stop there so I continue to learn about bitcoin and keep learning how to produce coin by coin. In bitcoin forums all can be answered because there is a lot of learning materials for beginners. "Origin there is a will can be that's my key". Grin

Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:55:56 PM

I was like in a boat without the sailor in the sea.even still i am not usual with the forum.still i have to go long run
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:59:35 PM

At first, I was just a nobody who just read and sees here what bitcoins means, and then after I have a couple of signature campaigns I have seen the full potential of cryptocurrency and find the means why bitcoin is the future currency of our today because there are lot of things in which you could earn here a lot ways to learned it really is a blessing for all of us today to witness the full potential and capabilities of bitcoin and how it can help and fonder our daily lives today.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:12:06 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
At first, I was so impatient with bitcoin because I want to earn big right away in just a short span of time. Afterward, I realized that it is not like that, you need to wait and be patient before you can get what you want from bitcoin. I also became smarter in time management as I continue on doing bitcoin and I think it's one of the good thing I've obtained from using bitcoin and also I was able to earn more.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:16:37 PM

For you to earn a lot here in bitcoin, you should be knowledgeable. So at the start, I wandered in different places here in bitcoin forum so that I will know what really are the things they are doing here. It was quite difficult from the start but as I continue, I realized that bitcoin is easy yet complex. You should be willing to learn more about bitcoin if you really want to earn larger amount of money so I did it and willingly worked hard and learned hard.
I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
BraveSpirit

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:53:45 AM

Bitcoin is just new to me. I only heard about it last year with my friends and only last month when I've decided to join. When I first started with bitcoin, I really don't have any idea about it, there are so many things happening in bitcointalk. I have to ask my friends about things I can't easily understand. And when they are unavailable, I just surfed the net, did some research, and watched videos regarding bitcoin. It took me a week before I learned the basic and now I'm nearly going to the point of familiarizing more on how bitcoin works.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:07:23 PM

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
I am inspired by my friends who have known longer than bitcoin, and he has been successful. so i'm happy to know the bitcoin project for my future.
Shaku

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:28:14 PM

came to understand about bitcoin's ability.
aljun107

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:35:10 PM

When I first started in with the bitcoin,I really dont have that much knowledge about it,I dont know how to make it grow and all I know was I am going to have some profit with it.I only care about its value in real money.But now,as I go venture on different tradings and investments,I have learned the different uses of bitcoin and its main function later on I have also learned the different kinds of cryptocurrencies.

ccris0637

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:39:53 PM

My first experience in bitcoin (as I remember), is not good I buy satoshis using fiat currency and aim to use it on trading purpose but then after seeing lots of adds on social media I invest all my first owned bitcoins on one of them without for understanding how it (HYIP) would work to grow my investmen and after a week boom it turn to be scam..lol
kenjay11

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:17:14 PM

So far, my experience about bitcoin is not so much, so I can tell you a little bit about it. The first time I was in bitcoin I did not really know what to do, so I just read the posts there first.  And there I found out that I needed to post to make my activity increase. So what I did was posting continuously,  but I do not know that it's not okay to post continuously. And that's my bitcoin experience for now
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:37:54 PM

The experience that i had when i first started bitcoin is i had some difficulties in understanding all about bitcoin because there are some terms in bitcoin that are complicated, so i start asking to my friend some questions about bitcoin and after that i began to understand about bitcoin. Then i learned about this forum and i had red some topics and opinions of each person then i gained more information about bitcoin for me to earn more profit.
ralphmaries94

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:46:51 PM

My first experience with bitcoin when I am started is that I don't have any idea about bitcoin. On how am I going to start. What forum and topics that I choose. But at the of the time I learned from bitcoin that there is a success in trying so hard. Just work and you will enjoy the rest of the bitcoin.☺
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:57:48 PM

The first time I joined this forum, I learned a lot about bitcoin and other altcoins,
 but what amazed me and became very interested was that it was not too difficult to get the coin,
more or less coin earned from bounty campaign,

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: