Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:49:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:19:36 PM

When I started bitcoin, I don't know where to actually start. When I visit the website, I feel like it's not for me. Or this isn't my world. But when I slowly learned how bitcoin world works, some things amazed me.
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:27:00 PM

I really don't have any idea about bitcoin all i know is that we can earn money in bitcoin. So i started reading and i gain knowledge in cryptocurrency and i'm still learning. Its not that easy but it is worth it it has many benefits.

alexpayne

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:31:15 AM

The first experience i've been through with Bitcoin is gambling. It's bitsler, playing with the free faucets, there was a lot of emotions at that moment but my first started isn't bad. My profit is green.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:41:59 AM

At first I really didn't know how to start in bitcoin but I am so eager to learn and understand how it works. After searching and reading information about it, I came across this forum and I saw a lot of opportunities bitcoin has to offer. So I started reading different threads how I can earn bitcoin and slowly by slowly I gain knowledge about it and started earning.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:22:15 PM

My experience of bitcoin when i started was not different from most of people here. I started using faucets just as a time pass and i have no idea i will take these faucets to any serious earning. I did not believe in online earnings. Then i get to know some more things about bitcoins which revealed me that we can really earn bitcoin online with lot of methods and i started learning them. This has now changed my life as an whole.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:02:54 PM

My experiences with bitcoin were really good when I started my journey with it and I would like to thank my friend who introduced me to bitcoins and showed me only the best ways to earn bitcoins and he never told me to spend time on faucets and gambling sites but taught me how to earn from signature campaign which was an best way to earn bitcoins.
QuartzMen

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:28:52 PM

My first bitcoin was is my first difficult be I did not know how to post but when I learned that I was beluga because beside you can learned a lot of bitcoin.
AnubisStar

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:24:29 PM

I'm still starting, I knew about Bitcoin thanks to a friend. It has been a little bit difficult because I don't have much knowledge about it but she tries to teach me when I don't understand something. I still have a lot to learn but I'm trying to do my best. Cryptocurrency seems to be interesting and useful and that's what keeps me motivated, I hope I could understand everything that is talked about it soon.
sirjoss88

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:25:47 PM

I first heard about bitcoins a long time ago, resaerching Sr when it was new and exiting. Read hours and hours, writing on forums ..
After a while it got so time consuming that my girlfriend back then  left me, with me barely noticing schrolling on my mouse .
Thos where the days  Grin
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:29:16 PM

MY first experience with Bitcoin is I understood essentially what it was from the beginning, however, I did not know how to buy it at the time. There was only MT.Gox and LocalBitcoins and I was confused about what a wallet was and how BTC worked in general.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:32:18 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
When I first knew about bitcoin I was really confused on how to earn but later as my friend was telling me about this forum, I was happy to share that I am happy I have this forum because I have earned a lot of bitcoins here by joining signature campaign and some bounty campaigns. I am really enjoying different things with bitcoins because I have earned a lot.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:48:00 AM

At first I get bored posting and replying on the threads.
I said to myself I will just try if I can.
I have no knowledge about cryptocurrencies and I just keep on reading and asking my friend about it.
Until now I am continuing to explore in the world of cryptocurrencies. I have to manage my time wisely while studying. Bitcoin is very beneficial for me.

[
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:51:11 AM

At first of course I first experience doubts I doubt that what if bitcoin die after I invest my money, what if bitcoin going to crush and it is so hard for butcoin again to stand and bit the price. There are many what if but as I look at bitcoin today wow, I don't think doubt anymore.
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:53:05 AM

when i first started bitcoin ithought of it as easy money but ever since i learned this is a hard thing to earn just like money but digital where you earn digitially and work hard for ever cent of bitcoin
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:16:46 AM

my experience when I first started bitcoin I do not understand how to get the bitcoin, then I asked my friend bit by bit I already understand how to get bitcoin
niahasasj

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:37:32 PM

First one my client send my payments into bitcoins,i received it and next day bitcoin price is increased and my amount is increased.i feel very happy and after that i started investing on bitcoins for profits,bitcoin is good option for investment.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:16:17 PM

At the time i started bitcoin i don't know what to do and i don't know what will i do to earn money. So i started reading threads and asking questions to improve my knowledge about bitcoin.

Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:47:10 PM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

When I start to work in bitcoin, I was not know How the people are earning and How bitcoin is running wend all. I have went with YouTube videos regarding bitcoin and its transactional method.
After I done Some works like signature campaign, some projects in bitcoin site making and etc. Then only I came to understand about bitcoin's ability.
When i first started here kn bitcoin i am experiencing difficulty on how to eaen money here and difficulty to understand many things about cryptocurrencies but now i have a little knowledge about that.
verygusmansyah

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:35:58 PM

I felt kinda strange, innocence and know nothing when i first started. At that time i had no experience with bitcoin, but by learning through this forum and other informative sites Smiley

Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:33:46 AM

Actually if ever you heard first bitcoin we had no idea what is bitcoin so before I ask him with my nephew how to join here he teach how to join here more reading this site about bitcoin and after that my first payment in very glad and I'm impressive
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: