Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum  (Read 69308 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 07:20:28 AM

Huh... I wonder if MPOE-PR is preforming the valuation on BFL.  It would explain why our net worth keeps creeping up and up without any particular need for those pesky things called facts.  By this time next month, MPEX will be worth 500 trillion BTC and BFL will be worth 90 billion USD according to MPOE-PR I would imagine.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 08:44:37 AM

Sure, if you want me to start on the prosecution's work for free I'll be happy to oblige. Public interest and all that. To wit, your lies:

No, actually, the arsenal is this:

1. Your original CEO was a convicted felon on probation (he pleaded guilty). Being involved in BFL was in violation of the terms of his probation. Him not telling anyone about it was certainly shady. The crime for which he was convicted (upon pleading guilty) is sensibly the same thing you're doing now: taking people's money for vague promises you don't actually keep.

False.  Please provide proof WRT:
probation, violation of
conviction, type / promises not kept

Violated probation:

The defendant shall not engage, as whole or partial owner, employee or otherwise, in any business involving loan programs, gambling or gaming activities, telemarketing activities, investment programs or any other business involving the solicitation of funds or cold-calls to customers without the express approval of the Probation Officer prior to engagement in such employment.

Promises not kept:

Your first singles were "pre-ordered" in November 2011. They were supposed deliver 1,050 Mega Hash / second  (+/- 10% running variance) at 19.8 W and be delivered towards the end of that month.

Friday - November 4th, 2011

Production is underway on our initial run of pre-order units.  As a member of this program, we invite you to review the photos below.  Professional photographs are scheduled for early next week, but in the meantime these candid shots should answer most of your questions about the size and shape of the final delivered BitForce SHA256 Single.

Release schedule:  We're currently working on final MCU firmware and software device drivers.  It is our expectation this will complete within a two week time frame.  Note:  Members of our packet verification product program will receive a different firmware package and your deliveries will be staged based on final firmware for your application.

Your first singles were delivered in late February / early March 2012 (three months late). They work ~800 Mh, and not 832 Mh, which was your revised spec. Scumbags that you are you claim that 800 is "within the advertised 10% tolerance" conveniently forgetting to point out that said tolerance applies to 1050 Mh, which you never met. In reality, you are 23.8% under spec. They draw 80 Watts. That puts you 304% over spec for power consumption.

And yet, inexplicably, you have the gall to call my statement false. How do you go through life without a spine, you piece of shit?

2. Upon the public discovering your CEO was a convicted felon, you tried to cover it up.

False.  Provide proof.

There you go. For the record, the guy was supposedly going to "answer" at some point in September. It's been four months.

And yet, inexplicably, you have the gall to call my statement false. How do you go through life without a spine, you piece of shit?

3. Upon the cover-up not working, the CEO/board was secretly shuffled, and then you & sockpuppet bunch tried to pretend 1 never actually happened.

False. Provide proof.

There you go.

Props for proving that worthless "news sites" a la yahoo will actually publish scammy "press releases" signed by "Nick W". I guess that's why nobody's been reading them for what, twenty years now? Good job.

4. Your original product was a fraud, in the sense it wasn't something you developed, it was a high end, end of life product you bought on the cheap and sanded off. This was eventually discovered and publicly documented, but mum's the word from your side. This leaving to the side the fact it was late and out of spec - maybe you got lucky at the last minute and otherwise your scam would have ended last year, who knows.

False.  Provide proof or evidence to the contrary.

Fully documented by ngzhang.

5. Your business model, whereby you take money from idiots and call their contribution "pre-orders" when it's really equity is also fraudulent, and if you ever end up in court this will likely blow the lot of you to jail. You're not allowed to take "pre-orders" for products that at that time do not exist.

False.  Please provide proof.

Your proof will be delivered this year, possibly in a sealed envelope. Have fun.

6. You have consistently been proven wrong about pretty much any statement involving time you made. We're counting North of a dozen occurrences by now.

False.  Given the fact that you seem to think just stating something with evidence to back up your claims constitutes "proof," it's no surprise that you make a statement like this.  However, you are categorically unable to provide any evidence or proof to bolster your claims.  Every claim I make/made can be backed up by hard evidence.  Every claim you have made has absolutely no substance or facts to back them up.  Not a single one.

Except exactly the other way around. FPGA boards promised for November, then December, then early, then whatever. Delivered in March-May. ASICS promised for October, then November, then first week of December, then early January, currently March. Literally a dozen lies about time.

So here it is: every claim I made is entirely and univocally backed by facts, pretty much everything you say is either stupid, a lie or both. And yet, inexplicably, you have the gall to call my statement false. How do you go through life without a spine, you piece of shit?

7. Your logo is lifted off the Internet. The company registration is either bought off a bankrupt company or else an outright sham - nobody knows at this point. You make false claims of experience based on this bought off/stolen registration.

False.  Provide proof.

I should provide proof of your incorporation status? Because you're retarded or what exactly is the rationale here?

Again, you consistently make accusations and claims without anything to back them up.  When you are pressed on any of the points, you blabber about irrelevant topics, repeat the same information in the vain hope that if you say it enough times it might be believable or you slink off in silence.

Not the case. Last time we met twas you who slunk off into silence, which makes me wonder why exactly you think this one's going to be different, Rakim?

And for that matter, every time I went after someone so far, that someone went down. It didn't take them long, either, just like it won't take you long, not past this point. Pirate made it from April till August, let's see if you make it January to June, shall we?

Otherwise, you're just a lying scammer working for a pathetic "Stock Exchange" that has a market value (according to you) of over 45 billion dollars or something absurd like that.  Good luck.

No, not according to me. According to the market. That exact market which currently values your "modicum" of a scam masquerading as a company somewhere between what I paid for the last pair of shoes I bought and what I paid for lunch yesterday.

Inaba logic: If you demand proof for something already proven and publicly accepted months ago you can make it appear as if it didn't happen.  Cheesy

A little more complicated than that: you demand proof for things that are widely known and amply documented. If the OP presents you that proof you claim they "repeat the same information in the vain hope that if you say it enough times it might be believable". If the OP doesn't bother with your retarded ass you claim they "slink off in silence". It's right there in this latest installment of nonsense, he's pretty much saying it outright.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 09:02:43 AM

Sure, if you want me to start on the prosecution's work for free I'll be happy to oblige. Public interest and all that. To wit, your lies:

1. Your original CEO was a convicted felon on probation (he pleaded guilty). Being involved in BFL was in violation of the terms of his probation. Him not telling anyone about it was certainly shady. The crime for which he was convicted (upon pleading guilty) is sensibly the same thing you're doing now: taking people's money for vague promises you don't actually keep.

probation, violation of

Violated probation:

The defendant shall not engage, as whole or partial owner, employee or otherwise, in any business involving loan programs, gambling or gaming activities, telemarketing activities, investment programs or any other business involving the solicitation of funds or cold-calls to customers without the express approval of the Probation Officer prior to engagement in such employment.

Promises not kept:

Your first singles were "pre-ordered" in November 2011. They were supposed deliver 1,050 Mega Hash / second  (+/- 10% running variance) at 19.8 W and be delivered towards the end of that month.

Production is underway on our initial run of pre-order units.  As a member of this program, we invite you to review the photos below.  Professional photographs are scheduled for early next week, but in the meantime these candid shots should answer most of your questions about the size and shape of the final delivered BitForce SHA256 Single.

Release schedule:  We're currently working on final MCU firmware and software device drivers.  It is our expectation this will complete within a two week time frame.  Note:  Members of our packet verification product program will receive a different firmware package and your deliveries will be staged based on final firmware for your application.

Your first singles were delivered in late February / early March 2012 (three months late). They work ~800 Mh, and not 832 Mh, which was your revised spec. Scumbags that you are you claim that 800 is "within the advertised 10% tolerance" conveniently forgetting to point out that said tolerance applies to 1050 Mh, which you never met. In reality, you are 23.8% under spec. They draw 80 Watts. That puts you 304% over spec for power consumption.

2. Upon the public discovering your CEO was a convicted felon, you tried to cover it up.

False.  Provide proof.

There you go. For the record, the guy was supposedly going to "answer" at some point in September. It's been four months.

3. Upon the cover-up not working, the CEO/board was secretly shuffled, and then you & sockpuppet bunch tried to pretend 1 never actually happened.

False. Provide proof.

There you go.

Props for proving that worthless "news sites" a la yahoo will actually publish scammy "press releases" signed by "Nick W". I guess that's why nobody's been reading them for what, twenty years now? Good job.

4. Your original product was a fraud, in the sense it wasn't something you developed, it was a high end, end of life product you bought on the cheap and sanded off. This was eventually discovered and publicly documented, but mum's the word from your side. This leaving to the side the fact it was late and out of spec - maybe you got lucky at the last minute and otherwise your scam would have ended last year, who knows.

5. Your business model, whereby you take money from idiots and call their contribution "pre-orders" when it's really equity is also fraudulent, and if you ever end up in court this will likely blow the lot of you to jail. You're not allowed to take "pre-orders" for products that at that time do not exist.

Your proof will be delivered this year, possibly in a sealed envelope. Have fun.

6. You have consistently been proven wrong about pretty much any statement involving time you made. We're counting North of a dozen occurrences by now.

False.  Given the fact that you seem to think just stating something with evidence to back up your claims constitutes "proof," it's no surprise that you make a statement like this.  However, you are categorically unable to provide any evidence or proof to bolster your claims.  Every claim I make/made can be backed up by hard evidence.  Every claim you have made has absolutely no substance or facts to back them up.  Not a single one.

Except exactly the other way around. FPGA boards promised for November, then December, then early, then whatever. Delivered in March-May. ASICS promised for October, then November, then first week of December, then early January, currently March. Literally a dozen lies about time.

So here it is: every claim I made is entirely and univocally backed by facts, pretty much everything you say is either stupid, a lie or both. And yet, inexplicably, you have the gall to call my statement false. How do you go through life without a spine, you piece of shit?

7. Your logo is lifted off the Internet. The company registration is either bought off a bankrupt company or else an outright sham - nobody knows at this point. You make false claims of experience based on this bought off/stolen registration.

False.  Provide proof.

I should provide proof of your incorporation status? Because you're retarded or what exactly is the rationale here?

Again, you consistently make accusations and claims without anything to back them up.  When you are pressed on any of the points, you blabber about irrelevant topics, repeat the same information in the vain hope that if you say it enough times it might be believable or you slink off in silence.

Not the case. Last time we met twas you who slunk off into silence, which makes me wonder why exactly you think this one's going to be different, Rakim?

And for that matter, every time I went after someone so far, that someone went down. It didn't take them long, either, just like it won't take you long, not past this point. Pirate made it from April till August, let's see if you make it January to June, shall we?

Otherwise, you're just a lying scammer working for a pathetic "Stock Exchange" that has a market value (according to you) of over 45 billion dollars or something absurd like that.  Good luck.

No, not according to me. According to the market. That exact market which currently values your "modicum" of a scam masquerading as a company somewhere between what I paid for the last pair of shoes I bought and what I paid for lunch yesterday.

Inaba logic: If you demand proof for something already proven and publicly accepted months ago you can make it appear as if it didn't happen.  Cheesy

A little more complicated than that: you demand proof for things that are widely known and amply documented. If the OP presents you that proof you claim they "repeat the same information in the vain hope that if you say it enough times it might be believable". If the OP doesn't bother with your retarded ass you claim they "slink off in silence". It's right there in this latest installment of nonsense, he's pretty much saying it outright.

+1 Would love to hear Josh's rebuttal, if he has one to each and every point he claimed was false and there was now proof.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

bitmar

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 09:23:43 AM

Good job MPOE-PR.
For me, the most important is the question :
How is it possible that the BFL ordered 100k chips with no certainty that chips will work. They do not have a prototype, and they never conducted tests.  This is absurd.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 09:33:54 AM

Good job MPOE-PR.
For me, the most important is the question :
How is it possible that the BFL ordered 100k chips with no certainty that chips will work. They do not have a prototype, and they never conducted tests.  This is absurd.

Because clock buffers.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
aTg
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 09:46:26 AM

Meanwhile Back at the Ranch...
Rate this Entry
11 Comments  
by BFL_Jody  , 01-11-2013 at 10:09 PM (219 Views)

Well, it's later this week and no engineer has told me anything. So that's my excuse for not having an update. I think it's reasonable. (Reasonable for me not to post an update--unreasonable for the engineer not to give me one.)

Someone wrote to us this week to ask, "Can I mine BTC with your ASIC products?" Hmmm. That's ALL you can do with them, except maybe warm your coffee on the Jalapeno. What's really scary is when someone purchases our product and then asks, "What does your product do?" It has happened.

If your engineer does not give you news of the state of your product, why not get fired from work?
Askit2

Activity: 981
Merit: 500

DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 09:47:14 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2013, 10:42:24 AM by Askit2

False.  Please provide proof WRT:
probation, violation of

Violated probation:

Promises not kept:

False.  Provide proof.

False. Provide proof.

There you go.

False.  Provide proof.

#1. Should really read PLEAD. Pleaded is very bad grammar. And the wrong word according to the free dictionary "Verb 1. plead - appeal or request earnestly; "I pleaded with him to stop" ". Pronounciation is like bled but with a P.

#6. Why not make it all the products and mention the Mini Rig? Oh yeah cause it actually shipped on time and the spec was beaten. Also Many people on here have singles doing far better then 800. Mine will do 864 with thermal fans swapped in for noise control. They revised the spec and lowered the price to 832. The price was supposed to be 700$ for 1Ghahs and 80 watts, when It wouldn't hit in prototype 1Ghash the non preorder price was lowered from 700 to 600$. That is 1/7th or 14.2857% The spec dropped 20.77% or so. Sure it isn't the same percentage wise but the same 600 got you an Icarus that wouldn't clear 400Mhash and lacked some things that the single had like a case.

As far as the wildly odd chip statements Since Inaba wasn't working for BFL at the time I don't think you can say HE said things he didn't. I could be wrong but it seems inaccurate to state he made claims when he hadn't. Heck He didn't mention shipping days officially for BFL until much later either as he didn't work for them. Possibly you missed this date when he started Effective August 13, 2012. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97269.msg1071218#msg1071218

Edit: Whoops put avalon as it comes up more. It didn't exist at that time and was no where near the price. Changed to Icarus the one that existed and was about the same price.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
MPOE-PR

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 10:41:43 AM

#1. Should really read PLEAD. Pleaded is very bad grammar. And the wrong word according to the free dictionary "Verb 1. plead - appeal or request earnestly; "I pleaded with him to stop" ". Pronounciation is like bled but with a P.

My eyes are bleeding. "Very bad grammar" is actually listed as an example in your dictionary?

All it takes is one click on the link provided for you to see the price quoted as 499, black on white. Why bother lying about it?

(Are you in any way related to the other person that was hashing away at 60 GH/s on some "repurposed old phone"?)

Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 11:06:04 AM

+1 Would love to hear Josh's rebuttal, if he has one to each and every point he claimed was false and there was now proof.

Josh will never reply to this! He is afraid of facts like the devil is afraid of holy water.

He will ignore MPOE-PRs post and keep on trolling.

Josh is a coward.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Askit2

Activity: 981

DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 11:12:02 AM

My eyes are bleeding. "Very bad grammar" is actually listed as an example in your dictionary?

(Are you in any way related to the other person that was hashing away at 60 GH/s on some "repurposed old phone"?)

Nope but I am the person that will actually uses the subject before referencing it in a sentance. Besides being expected that a subject will come up before the pronoun that is supposed to reference it the subject should come up about every paragraph. Missing that YOU should refer to anyone reading the post not whomever MPOE-PR assumes she is talking about.

As far as pleaded it is used as a verb. It means that someone is begging or at least that is the connotation. On The Other Hand plead is related to Plea more directly in a legal sense. People Enter a PLEA. After the fact you need a past version and Legal wise that is Plead. The Defendant Plead guilty. The Defendant entered a plea of guilty. The whiny little girl pleaded with me to stop correcting her.

If you notice I have a subject "whiny little girl" that her refers to. MPOE-PR try rewriting your questionable statements missing the overused pronouns and possibly you would find a way to actually have a provable point. YOU can and usually refers to the reader missing a proper subject. As in "You take out the trash." or "You should watch how you say things.". Also in the case of YOU it can be Omitted (that's a fancy word for left out) and frequently is as the subject of you is Understood (the person being talked to or reading the statement).

Personally I dislike pronouns as anyone past a young age tends to use them when they believe that they know the subject. This is a common fallicy as the subject being known to you the writer is irrelivant. The reader (Anyone who reads it) should know who the sentance is about. 

Possibly Inaba would use your questionable wording to prove that He didn't say those things as most happened long before he was hired. On the other hand if you say Inaba/Josh and BFL as seperate entitties (Legally BFL is subject as an LLC to being a person in the US where you failed to prove it wasn't incorporated). Inaba or Josh is a person and not BFL since they are two different entities. Being realistic here MPOE-PR refers to BFL and Josh/Inaba as You. So on a given statment or paragraph what you did MPOE-PR refer to? It is possible to guess but as the implication is Inaba (the one she replies to) and he isn't incoporated as far as I have seen, hasn't been properly proven to have stolen or borrowed web images for his site, did not say anything time wise about the BFL single, was not employed by BFL when that happened and as far as I am aware Inabas mysterious corporation that he started (still don't know what one but by all means show me his filing) was startd by a felon. Is MPOE-PR saying Inaba is a Felon? Doubtful but the way she says it to Inaba should refer to it precisely that way.

PRONOUNS suck. Even if you the writer has a good point and thinks they are smart a much less smart person only needs to prove that the writer has failed to state whom the writer refers to and the witer is wrong as the reader can quite easily state that You or he or they or whatever other pronoun you failed to provide a subject to and/or altered the subject during the writers many statements was either not the one the writer replied to or that it had to include the one the writer was replying to. Being specific is very important. State your subject clearly as a writer. Leave no questionable wording as that gives others a very simple way to discredit you.

Edit: Whoops the writer was the subject. Wow even when I use pronouns I sometimes confuse myself.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
......SECURITY DECENTRALIZED...
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 11:17:13 AM

DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 11:46:01 AM

probation, violation of

Violated probation:

Promises not kept:

False.  Provide proof.

False. Provide proof.

There you go.

False.  Provide proof.

well done MPOE-PR, this is great  Shocked

MPOE-PR

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 12:49:32 PM

Nope but I am the person that will actually uses the subject before referencing it in a sentance. Besides being expected that a subject will come up before the pronoun that is supposed to reference it the subject should come up about every paragraph. Missing that YOU should refer to anyone reading the post not whomever MPOE-PR assumes she is talking about.

As far as pleaded it is used as a verb. It means that someone is begging or at least that is the connotation. On The Other Hand plead is related to Plea more directly in a legal sense. People Enter a PLEA. After the fact you need a past version and Legal wise that is Plead. The Defendant Plead guilty. The Defendant entered a plea of guilty. The whiny little girl pleaded with me to stop correcting her.

If you notice I have a subject "whiny little girl" that her refers to. MPOE-PR try rewriting your questionable statements missing the overused pronouns and possibly you would find a way to actually have a provable point. YOU can and usually refers to the reader missing a proper subject. As in "You take out the trash." or "You should watch how you say things.". Also in the case of YOU it can be Omitted (that's a fancy word for left out) and frequently is as the subject of you is Understood (the person being talked to or reading the statement).

Personally I dislike pronouns as anyone past a young age tends to use them when they believe that they know the subject. This is a common fallicy as the subject being known to you the writer is irrelivant. The reader (Anyone who reads it) should know who the sentance is about. 

Possibly Inaba would use your questionable wording to prove that He didn't say those things as most happened long before he was hired. On the other hand if you say Inaba/Josh and BFL as seperate entitties (Legally BFL is subject as an LLC to being a person in the US where you failed to prove it wasn't incorporated). Inaba or Josh is a person and not BFL since they are two different entities. Being realistic here MPOE-PR refers to BFL and Josh/Inaba as You. So on a given statment or paragraph what you did MPOE-PR refer to? It is possible to guess but as the implication is Inaba (the one she replies to) and he isn't incoporated as far as I have seen, hasn't been properly proven to have stolen or borrowed web images for his site, did not say anything time wise about the BFL single, was not employed by BFL when that happened and as far as I am aware Inabas mysterious corporation that he started (still don't know what one but by all means show me his filing) was startd by a felon. Is MPOE-PR saying Inaba is a Felon? Doubtful but the way she says it to Inaba should refer to it precisely that way.

PRONOUNS suck. Even if you the writer has a good point and thinks they are smart a much less smart person only needs to prove that the writer has failed to state whom the writer refers to and the witer is wrong as the reader can quite easily state that You or he or they or whatever other pronoun you failed to provide a subject to and/or altered the subject during the writers many statements was either not the one the writer replied to or that it had to include the one the writer was replying to. Being specific is very important. State your subject clearly as a writer. Leave no questionable wording as that gives others a very simple way to discredit you.

Edit: Whoops the writer was the subject. Wow even when I use pronouns I sometimes confuse myself.

Honey, you had me at them entitties. How much for the pair?

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 12:58:29 PM

Josh will never reply to this! He is afraid of facts like the devil is afraid of holy water.

Josh is a coward.
He obviously calls everyone liars even when they aren't.

The truth is....he can't handle the truth.

I recall he has stated that he comes on here "to defend" against "the lies" and protect the gullible. (or something like that?)

IMO, it seems he goes after the gullible and attacks people when they actually do say something factual which is brutally inconvenient. I also saw him (Inaba/Josh) claim that he comes to bitcointalk when their sales go down.

Unless there are alot of gullible folks out there who actually think he is being honest half the time....well...there is a sucker for every minute I guess.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 01:07:48 PM

Josh is a coward.
He obviously calls everyone liars even when they aren't.

The truth is....he can't handle the truth.

I recall he has stated that he comes on here "to defend" against "the lies" and protect the gullible. (or something like that?)

IMO, it seems he goes after the gullible and attacks people when they actually do say something factual which is brutally inconvenient. I also saw him (Inaba/Josh) claim that he comes to bitcointalk when their sales go down.

Unless there are alot of gullible folks out there who actually think he is being honest half the time....well...there is a sucker for every other minute I guess.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 01:45:50 PM

Personally I laughed more at the "fallicy" of writing a wall on correct grammar laden with errors.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 01:49:41 PM

Personally I laughed more at the "fallicy" of writing a wall on correct grammar laden with errors.

Your used you wrong pronoun therefore monkey is invalid potato 7

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 01:51:20 PM

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 02:11:35 PM

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

Colourless green ideas etc.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
MeSarah

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 02:12:37 PM

About Bryan Micon and his recent Youtube video at CES, how stupid can one person get?

So Bryan created a counterfeit CES credentials most likely using a computer. Guess what, that is computer fraud. In many states stealing something of value greater then $50 is a felony. Sense entering a paid event with out paying is theft and trespassing, and trespassing while in the commission of a felony, that is felony trespassing. Bryan could be looking at a multi-year jail term all because he wanted to troll Josh and BFL. That's what I call a committed troll.

If Bryan thinks that his gambling/poker website will be legal it shows just how ignorant of the law he is. SecondLife was forced by the US government to stop all in game gambling activities or be shutdown. SecondLife Lindens are no different then Bitcions in the aspect of functioning as a monetary instrument. It seams to me like Bryan has a desire to break any law to get what ever he wants. Now there is someone you can trust and hold up as a beacon of light, if you are like minded.

And how stupid does one have to be to post their felonious exploits online to seek glory? Ask Bryan for the answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaFcSU6fLwo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATHhP2lPrZc

@ MPOE-PR, sense BFL's CEO's parole/probation officer knows about his activities from multiple sources, how come his parole officer hasn't violated his parole and sent him back to jail? Could it be because there is no violation of parole? MPOE-PR simple logic doesn't seam to be your strong suit, right?

60 GH/s BFL Single SC - Pre-Order Yours Today!
`````` Only $1299.99 - butterflylabs.com ``````
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: