Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77022 times)
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:08:30 AM

Just stopped by to see if any action is happening here.  Any ICO date set for Darksilk? Or new wallet for silk? 

Just hold tight, we first need to cut out some deep seated wounds. After that normal we will get back to normal communication.

Him and Arteleis gave me hope at least
That's way more than most people of this planet did for me

But really man....so much rage

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. - Dylan Thomas
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:24:18 AM

Whatever.

I think there should be more discussions about creative stuff like what this project is going to be and less try to justify anything in front of a single guy who came here only to make a mess in this thread.
Orestes

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:50:43 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 10:08:50 AM by Orestes

Whatever.

I think there should be more discussions about creative stuff like what this project is going to be and less try to justify anything in front of a single guy who came here only to make a mess in this thread.

It's just some public display of affection but you are right it should not halter creative stuff.

So let's brainstorm a bit about target users, the more input the broader our market scope.

To me there are a few different 'products' we can differentiate based on the OP/whitepaper. Each product has it's characteristics and specific target user:

DarkSilk
SandStorm
InstantX
Stealth Address
MultiSignature
Watch Only
PoW/PoS
StormNodes
Return on Investment
StormNode-Budget(SuperBlock)
StormNode-Hosting
StormNode-Leasing
Woven
BTC-Invoice payments with DarkSilk/Silk
SWAP-service Bitcoin/DarkSilk/Silk
Multipool
Diamond-account
Gold-account
Standard-account
Decentralized Marketplace
Buyer's privacy

The question for us all, who do we see using these product-options?
I've omitted Silk for this as its pupouse has not been clearly defined.
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:57:12 AM

BTC-Invoice payments with DarkSilk

This is what I am really interested into. I would like devs saying something more about it. Even a use case would be beneficial.

You see, my critic was about this. The whole point of this thread is to talk about the actual development. This is the only way to get more people onboard.
 Wink
Orestes

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:36:44 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 11:18:39 AM by Orestes

BTC-Invoice payments with DarkSilk

This is what I am really interested into. I would like devs saying something more about it. Even a use case would be beneficial.

You see, my critic was about this. The whole point of this thread is to talk about the actual development. This is the only way to get more people onboard.
 Wink

Quote from: Spencer Lievens
You would just input a bitcoin address and amount in btc to pay
it would convert to a silk or darksilk amount
you hit yes or accept or whatever the button might be
and then it takes it from your account on weaver
or you have 15 minutes to pay it from an external source

confirmed ready on lauch
BTC-Invoice payments with DarkSilk & Silk
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 12:38:09 PM

I know it's off topic, but does anyone see BTC testing the $1200 range again?  To me looks like it crushed long time resistance lines... Also I think this could be the beginning of the China global economic meltdown...  By October I believe we are in for a world of shit again with the global economy thanks to China.

templebar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:47:46 PM

I know it's off topic, but does anyone see BTC testing the $1200 range again?  To me looks like it crushed long time resistance lines... Also I think this could be the beginning of the China global economic meltdown...  By October I believe we are in for a world of shit again with the global economy thanks to China.
That would be a great boost for the crypto movement
Raistilin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:28:39 PM

Anything is possible with the BTC price but I doubt $1200, Tend to agree that China is going to tank here shortly.
Bitcoinasourus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:00:01 AM

So Trak, if Arteleis is the one who pissed in your Cheerios, wouldn't he be the one you'd want to go after???  That being said, that is setting all other things aside in this forum...

Sounds like he was the main one that influenced you from what you posted and you made a choice base on conversations with him.

Did you talk to anyone else in the development team?  Or did you just dive right in...  Maybe you should have chatted with the whole team?

Sounds to me like Aterleis told you things that weren't totally on the marker?

Nope arteleis was the developer who appears to have been railroaded by this team.  And yes he is the reason I am here. And why I get more and more pissed off Everytime I read more lies.  But your right.  Arteleis maybe was a liar too.  Which makes things worse.  

Spencer did arteleis not pay you a shitload of money to develop Silkcoin? Why are you here and why is he not? Doesn't make sense like I said to shut down the thread because of me.. he seemed a troll killer and I admired him.. this is far beyond money now though.  Entirely principle and good old eye for an eye Christian values.

Your quote of mine shows that I said we have access to SilkCoinTemple, maybe not directly but through PalmD, Bishop or Arteleis.

Arteleis donated a living amount of btc per week for 6 months from April last year to me weekly/biweekly. I am here because I believed that the community deserved an honest developer and team that I could bring to the table. He has vanished after his last post on the old thread and no-one I know has heard from him since, also no-one has the faintest idea why he has disappeared.

Also, for the record, Arteleis is not a developer.

It may appear I am sometimes talking in circles, reiterating the same thing in a different way, but this is simply because we don't want to let every idea out and give up the game.

Arteleis was not a developer? Fuck man.. go back to the thread when silk died and he saved it.. get your head out of your ass.. not only did he save this coin.. he paid you a shitload of money to develop it..  which you now say is dead and you never received a dime..  you have no idea who I am and how many conversations I've had with him! Stop lying bro!

Art wasn't a developer. I can assure you. I don't want to air his laundry so i won't go into detail but he was a trades person. Who was connected in the right spots with BTC. We live in the same city and everything. We have spoken to each other and built for the same builders.

He had the passion and connections in BTC to make this happen. Probably left because how long do you let it bleed? Especially if your family is on the line.
The number I had for him isn't working, so if he is gone. It's right off the map gone.

So Trak you are megaman? Now it makes perfect sense. Some good trolling bro, seriously... pages and pages. You are probably sick of updating that silk forum bookmark, been a while your silk trolling.

Some of what you talk about, I also share the same feelings. Like why is my golden silk now being traded for silver?  As much as we are told it won't be, we know what will happen. Sure it will be more valuable than it is now, but it isn't the pillar we expected, amonge other things. Why troll so hard? Who cares? Unless you are investing hard in it, but i don't see any buys going on at polo. soo..? Why? Where would you be if you put this energy into some thing worth while?

I've been around the silk threads since the first POW stage, back when GPU scrypt mining was profitable. Generally I support Silk and what it stands for. Sure i'd like to see the silk i hold increase in value. Though it was considered a loss long ago, so anything from it is just play money.

I'm on the sidelines until some thing happens. I'll step in now and then to set the FUD straight but it's brutal how many pages of childish back and forth arguing.

Anyone new to silk will just be confused by trak's going on's. Tough to read it every single page. Sure his voice needs to be heard but it's brutal to read the miss information/loaded posts some times.
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 06:11:38 AM

Hi Everyone...so...I'd like to learn how to "stake" Silkcoin.  I am a substantial holder of silk....and keep reading about how one can get a return from "staking" a coin...can someone please advise....
Orestes

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:51:00 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 08:05:50 AM by Orestes

Hi Everyone...so...I'd like to learn how to "stake" Silkcoin.  I am a substantial holder of silk....and keep reading about how one can get a return from "staking" a coin...can someone please advise....

Bottom section of the OP is dedicated to running an updated wallet. After that its simply opening your wallet, hit the unlock button for stake only.

He had the passion and connections in BTC to make this happen. Probably left because how long do you let it bleed? Especially if your family is on the line.
The number I had for him isn't working, so if he is gone. It's right off the map gone.

Some of what you talk about, I also share the same feelings. Like why is my golden silk now being traded for silver?  As much as we are told it won't be, we know what will happen. Sure it will be more valuable than it is now, but it isn't the pillar we expected, amonge other things. Why troll so hard? Who cares? Unless you are investing hard in it, but i don't see any buys going on at polo. soo..? Why? Where would you be if you put this energy into some thing worth while?

I've been around the silk threads since the first POW stage, back when GPU scrypt mining was profitable. Generally I support Silk and what it stands for. Sure i'd like to see the silk i hold increase in value. Though it was considered a loss long ago, so anything from it is just play money.

I'm on the sidelines until some thing happens. I'll step in now and then to set the FUD straight but it's brutal how many pages of childish back and forth arguing.
It will be more, just stay tuned and keep your SLK well after DRKSLK launch.
Optimax

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:31:02 PM

I like this coin and I'm gonna follow it  Grin
Optimax

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:48:07 PM

For when people ask what we are doing...

https://i.imgur.com/ktH9ACn.jpg

Will you post the items that are done so we can see the progression of this project?
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 06:00:06 PM

For when people ask what we are doing...

Will you post the items that are done so we can see the progression of this project?

Our Waffle sites haven't been fully adopted but you can view our backlog, issue list and progress:

DarkSilk Waffle: https://waffle.io/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate
Silk Waffle: https://waffle.io/SCDeveloper/Silk-Release-Candidate

Those were posted a while back, might give you some idea of where things are at. Wasn't easy finding it amongst the pages of histrionics.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:20:34 AM

Actively staking, burning my laptop Cheesy
So far so good, syncing was ok and very fast transactions.

Regarding the discussion above: I hope bitcoinasourus point was clear enough. Let's concentrate on the new things to come, refraining to comment on anything else.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 02:10:29 PM

Anything is possible with the BTC price but I doubt $1200, Tend to agree that China is going to tank here shortly.

Looks like BTC still ripping it up!  Prediction might not be far fetched in a couple more months.

bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 01:17:58 AM

Looks like BTC still ripping it up!  Prediction might not be far fetched in a couple more months.
what the hell happened to ETH.  I never invested...but geeez 30% down or more is crazy.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:25:27 AM

what the hell happened to ETH.  I never invested...but geeez 30% down or more is crazy.

Have you not heard?
Massive security hack, see http://www.businessinsider.com.au/dao-hacked-ethereum-crashing-in-value-tens-of-millions-allegedly-stolen-2016-6?r=UK&IR=T

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 04:14:27 AM

Have you not heard?
Massive security hack, see http://www.businessinsider.com.au/dao-hacked-ethereum-crashing-in-value-tens-of-millions-allegedly-stolen-2016-6?r=UK&IR=T

Son of a bitch!!!!!!!  wow...thats crazy.  Great thats exactly what crypto need is more drama! 
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:24:16 PM

Have you not heard?

Interesting.   Sounds like what is planned for the Weaver and all of your funds
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: