Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77022 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:49:12 PM

which exchange can we buy the coin? i assume its already available as you guys already have the wallet.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 03:49:59 PM

which exchange can we buy the coin?

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_silk
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:55:25 PM

polo loads very slow.. anywhere else?
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 03:58:12 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 04:19:33 PM by SLievensDRKSLK

polo loads very slow.. anywhere else?

Was also on Cryptsy.........

Was also on MintPal.........

So no sadly not atm.

EDIT: Just read a tweet from Poloniex, their site issues are fixed - https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/743882419816767488
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:43:19 AM

This is the silkcoin pair.  Not SILK.   SILK is SLK Silkcoin is SILK.  SILK is not being developed.  SLK is.  SLK is not traded until the swap which will force all your SILK Off of poloniex into the mysterious Weaver.  There is no timeline for the development of SLK.

The coin on poloniex is currently unstable so be very careful purchasing it as it could break or fork at anytime. This was the case 1 million blocks ago or so lol would also be the reason the wallet is near impossible to sync.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

traK4Ubitl_boyfriend

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:23:33 AM

Is it possible that my wallet isnt syncing?

Absolutely. The silkcoin chain is basically broken and is astounding it hasn't forked yet.

I am jealous Track balls, u always writing love letters 2 Spencer about silkcoins and chains.  being a bitch to me but, in the end, all said and done, my dick is in your ass!  quite Impressive if i can keep you Roll Eyes
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:50:36 AM

Absolutely. The silkcoin chain is basically broken and is astounding it hasn't forked yet.

I am jealous Track balls, u always writing love letters 2 Spencer about silkcoins and chains.  being a bitch to me but, in the end, all said and done, my dick is in your ass!  quite Impressive if i can keep you Roll Eyes

Having one troll is enough, having a troll for the troll only plays into his hands. So don't, keep the thread as clean as possible.
Pr0metheus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:28:04 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 11:58:32 AM by Pr0metheus

maybe ask these people to add Silk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465315.0
ttoroie

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:49:53 PM

Just follow the direction from the OP(at the end of first post) and you'll be fine

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:10:04 PM

Having one troll is enough, having a troll for the troll only plays into his hands. So don't, keep the thread as clean as possible.

Don't yell at my boyfriend.  There is absolutely no need to drag him into your frustrations and failures.  He doesn't need to clean for you either.  You can clean up yourself!
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:10:44 PM

Try and keep our love life out of this thread or you'll upset Spencer. 
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:13:38 PM

maybe ask these people to add Silk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1465315.0

Interesting.  I'll ask them to add silkcoin and while I'll im it will also try to get yobit to list the coin.  Should be some good trading there.  Lots of tiny exchanges actually that would love to have silkcoin traded.  We should all contact as many exchanges as possible and get the Silk chain rolling into some new markets!
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:15:44 PM

Does anyone have contact with ccex? We should get silkcoin on ccex as well.  Lots of volume there and a very good exchange.
traK4Ubitl_boyfriend

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:48:10 AM

Yes, so sorry Track and everyone reading this thread.  I let jealously get the better of me  Embarrassed.  I won't drag our personal affairs onto this public forum anymore.

Orestes, you got me all wrong I am not part or promoting your silkcoin team.  I am for Track.  Track can sense slackers and slacking like behavior then lights fires to get movement.  Trust me, I have been following since the days of bholzer and mega... hes no joke.  listen up and learn or you are a fool.  I have a rite to post but I will keep it clean, sorry.
Orestes

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:09:02 AM

Yes, so sorry Track and everyone reading this thread.  I let jealously get the better of me  Embarrassed.  I won't drag our personal affairs onto this public forum anymore.

Orestes, you got me all wrong I am not part or promoting your silkcoin team.  I am for Track.  Track can sense slackers and slacking like behavior then lights fires to get movement.  Trust me, I have been following since the days of bholzer and mega... hes no joke.  listen up and learn or you are a fool.  I have a rite to post but I will keep it clean, sorry.

Wow, so one and the same or two? I'm glad the forum is uncensored and have you guys on board but wouldnt it be better to show yourselves instead of guerilla tactics. Guerilla never conquers, it only destroys.

Your claim is that the current development team has usurped the project and turned it into a whorehouse. This could be argued. If you guys are from the days of bholzer and mega then show yourselves and be truthful we will do the same. No reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:17:21 PM

Yes, so sorry Track and everyone reading this thread.  I let jealously get the better of me  Embarrassed.  I won't drag our personal affairs onto this public forum anymore.

Orestes, you got me all wrong I am not part or promoting your silkcoin team.  I am for Track.  Track can sense slackers and slacking like behavior then lights fires to get movement.  Trust me, I have been following since the days of bholzer and mega... hes no joke.  listen up and learn or you are a fool.  I have a rite to post but I will keep it clean, sorry.

Yes you are so dirty sometimes haha I agree! Filthy.  Don't worry it will be all over soon enougH and I'll be home.

I do sense slackers.   But the holy slack isn't available here.  True slackers are very intelligent.  So far my senses are not tingling with super slack.  Only that of slackness.  Slackness is not what should be sought after.  Slack! Is what is to be beat achieved.

So any news in this thread? Or just people bitching about me asking where the hell is a freaking silkcoin update? Has been like 3 years and this coin is functioning on duct tape and rubber bands.

More exchanges, more services, a website, an updated client maybe?  Where's the basics boys? Where is silkcoin?
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:02:18 PM

Yes you are so dirty sometimes haha I agree! Filthy.  Don't worry it will be all over soon enougH and I'll be home.

I do sense slackers.   But the holy slack isn't available here.  True slackers are very intelligent.  So far my senses are not tingling with super slack.  Only that of slackness.  Slackness is not what should be sought after.  Slack! Is what is to be beat achieved.

So any news in this thread? Or just people bitching about me asking where the hell is a freaking silkcoin update? Has been like 3 years and this coin is functioning on duct tape and rubber bands.

More exchanges, more services, a website, an updated client maybe?  Where's the basics boys? Where is silkcoin?

The team isn't going to detract it's attentions from the tasks at hand to go back and work on a wallet that we are replacing.
Orestes

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:13:13 PM

Yes, so sorry Track and everyone reading this thread.  I let jealously get the better of me  Embarrassed.  I won't drag our personal affairs onto this public forum anymore.

Orestes, you got me all wrong I am not part or promoting your silkcoin team.  I am for Track.  Track can sense slackers and slacking like behavior then lights fires to get movement.  Trust me, I have been following since the days of bholzer and mega... hes no joke.  listen up and learn or you are a fool.  I have a rite to post but I will keep it clean, sorry.

Yes you are so dirty sometimes haha I agree! Filthy.  Don't worry it will be all over soon enougH and I'll be home.

I do sense slackers.   But the holy slack isn't available here.  True slackers are very intelligent.  So far my senses are not tingling with super slack.  Only that of slackness.  Slackness is not what should be sought after.  Slack! Is what is to be beat achieved.

More exchanges, more services, a website, an updated client maybe?  Where's the basics boys? Where is silkcoin?

SubGenius i would say
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 06:14:33 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 06:42:13 PM by SLievensDRKSLK

Bob Dobb.

Optimax

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:34:49 PM

Any more info on time scales guys? Spencer i remember you from SLG is that correct?

Absolutely correct. Donationcoin and Sterlingcoin previously.

Time scale, we are trying to go for a July release, that is what we are steaming towards.

Is the release date still in July?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: