Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:57:44 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 04:07:51 PM by Franz_Huber

Ok boys and girls, I'm getting doxxed, so I'm gonna go sit out the rest of this shitshow from the sidelines. I'll probably be deleting my post history.

I look forward to the future schadenfreude as I sit and watch this burn down as Nero watched from his palace on Palatine hill while Rome burned.

Over and out.

Deleting post history, I wonder why you would do that...

Who can you be to run away because you might be doxxed, Kinda says that your stuff was so full of lies & shit that you upset somebody and they threatened you with identity disclosure.

Enjoy the show from the sidelines you inbred  Grin

Korvas128 was one of the most active shills for the Paycoin/GAW/Hashlet ponzi scheme last year. Him being a part of ionomy, either as an active participant of the scam or once again as a shill, is not a surprise. Be extemely careful with him.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Pelican

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:04:41 PM

Ok boys and girls, I'm getting doxxed, so I'm gonna go sit out the rest of this shitshow from the sidelines. I'll probably be deleting my post history.

I look forward to the future schadenfreude as I sit and watch this burn down as Nero watched from his palace on Palatine hill while Rome burned.

Over and out.

https://i.gyazo.com/87113e6edfc5579c8a0df204a118de68.png

Who can you be to run away because you might be doxxed, Kinda says that your stuff was so full of lies & shit that you upset somebody and they threatened you with identity disclosure.

Enjoy the show from the sidelines you inbred  Grin

Korvas128 was one of the most active shills for the Paycoin/GAW/Hashlet ponzi scheme last year. Him being a part of ionomy - either as an active participant of the scam, or once more as a shill - is not a surprise. Be extemely careful with him.

Ion is a scam? I need to get on here more to understand why they are a scam. Guess I better read up on all these pages.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:06:15 PM

Over and out.

Korvas128 was one of the most active shills for the Paycoin/GAW/Hashlet ponzi scheme last year. Him being a part of ionomy - either as an active participant of the scam, or once more as a shill - is not a surprise. Be extemely careful with him.

Ion is a scam? I need to get on here more to understand why they are a scam. Guess I better read up on all these pages.
Here's a useful FAQ: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg14951548#msg14951548

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:13:36 PM

Over and out.

Paycoin was a scam and the team that runs ION is the same team that tried to prop up Paycoin for a year after it was verified a scam. The team chooses to provide zero transparency to differentiate themselves from the Paycoin fiasco.

By providing no transparency to prove they are not a scam, people are left to make their own conclusions. The team never refutes any claims, just bad mouths the person who made the claim. They seem to be content with the very small community that they have.

Be sure to do your homework and ask the team questions. Don't expect an answer, but always ask. Them not being willing to answer any questions should be all the proof you need to make a decision.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:19:52 PM

Over and out.

Here's a useful FAQ: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg14951548#msg14951548

Franz_shitforbrains

Can you explain how I was one of the most active shills for the Paycoin/GAW/Hashlet ponzi scheme last year when you consider that my first ever post on BCT was May05 2016.... that's this year you moron

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:22:45 PM

ah looks like ion (supporters) are taking a page from paycoin / bitstones playbook: doxx critics and let the crazies send dead animals and shit
beyond belief how modcom can say those things. only good thing is that even your dear leader adam disagrees with this tactic
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:37:04 PM

Over and out.

Can you explain how I was one of the most active shills for the Paycoin/GAW/Hashlet ponzi scheme last year when you consider that my first ever post on BCT was May05 2016....
I followed your lies and your bullshit on Hashtalk, Paycointalk and all the other places you shilled at.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
korvas128

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:58:57 PM

Over and out.

Can you explain how I was one of the most active shills for the Paycoin/GAW/Hashlet ponzi scheme last year when you consider that my first ever post on BCT was May05 2016....
I followed your lies and your bullshit on Hashtalk, Paycointalk and all the other places you shilled at.

Did you now.... what alias did I post under ?

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:01:44 PM

Over and out.

Was he under the Korfax (closest simularity) account or something else? Only found this unused account with korvas128 - https://bitcointa.lk/members/korvas128.150035/

korvas128

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:34:09 PM

Korfax definitely not me  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 05:42:13 PM

Over and out.

This is hilariously unbelievable.

You scream for transparency from everyone until such time that you become transparent, so you run and hide.

Who would listen to or believe a single post  that you write?

Crawl back into your hole....

How does doxing someone help with the transparency of your project?

You might want to consult with your puppetmasters too, last time I checked doxing was against the rules on slack unless this was all just a smokescreen. It's all good if it's against bitcointalkers, is that what it is?

But at least they're nice people... until they're not.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:59:49 PM

Forum users do not need to be transparent about who they are, that why it's an anonymous forum. Companies soliciting money from forum members for a project they are working on absolutely need to be transparent.

So I gotta laugh at the comment "they ask us to be transparent but when their details become public they go running"

I don't care about any of the personal info of any ION team member, I just want the transparent information of the ION company and its functions itself.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:41:31 PM

I'll just leave this here one more time. The fact that ION is already being dumped far below the price of the ICO while ex-Paycoin-shills such as MrCoins are promoting it should be enough to show everyone with half a brain that ION is nothing but a pump & dump money making machine for ionomy/Team Paycoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:19:06 PM

I'll just leave this here one more time. The fact that ION is already being dumped far below the price of the ICO while ex-Paycoin-shills such as MrCoins are promoting it should be enough to show everyone with half a brain that ION is nothing but a pump & dump money making machine for ionomy/Team Paycoin.

I'd love to know where that 20,000 IONs came from. Who would by that many at ICO then sell for a loss less than 2 weeks later? Seems very fishy to me. Can those coins be traced?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 07:35:47 PM

I'd love to know where that 20,000 IONs came from. Who would by that many at ICO then sell for a loss less than 2 weeks later? Seems very fishy to me. Can those coins be traced?

The 20k is not being sold at a loss - 0.00085 is more than the ICO price. Some smaller amounts are being dumped below ICO price but again - technically not at a loss if the coins were free.

Can't trace off-chain exchange transactions unfortunately. If this was an external exchange you could try finding a matching deposit transaction but in this case likely there isn't one if the coins came directly from the ionomy wallet.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:50:50 PM

That's right. Maths aren't for me today. Someone is trying to get a decent profit from one of their friends it looks like.

What is the ION price right now?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 07:56:40 PM

That's right. Maths aren't for me today. Someone is trying to get a decent profit from one of their friends it looks like.

What is the ION price right now?

0.00040-45, which is $0.18-0.20 or thereabouts.
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:29:42 PM

The 20k is not being sold at a loss - 0.00085 is more than the ICO price. Some smaller amounts are being dumped below ICO price but again - technically not at a loss if the coins were free.

Can't trace off-chain exchange transactions unfortunately. If this was an external exchange you could try finding a matching deposit transaction but in this case likely there isn't one if the coins came directly from the ionomy wallet.

forgive me you are right. I guess i check the btc price when it was below.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:05:02 PM

forgive me you are right. I guess i check the btc price when it was below.

I first read this and thought you were cryptobud's alt.  Tongue

However, I can tell you aren't even remotely related, since he seems pretty anti-scam, while you on the other, seem to be close to anything having to do with the XPY scam and the other scams that came after....

Question for you simdude? Why? Why would any self respecting dev want to be even remotely associated with scammers? If you are really trying to develop awesome shit, do yourself a huge favor, and distance yourself from all the scammers, man.... Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:48:37 PM

Over and out.

Just like garza... remember all those doxes done because garza was legit? Were those now required and accurate Smiley i want to be the next doxed.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: