Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 01:23:56 AM

It's just bizarre that nobody (except rdewilde's somewhat inconclusive post) wants to make a quick $20k just by reaffirming their belief in ION. I mean if the game gets released in about 10 days then it will surely get some non-zero number of downloads by July 20? Disappointing lack of support.

wow, that means I am improving, doesnt it?

Mine wasnt giveaway too Smiley, but I think this could be a nice loto game, missinterpretation of rules and as an second unknown is the decision of moderation.

But actually, I tried to give you hidden tipp, it's not an giveaway because you of course are not that crazy to own some. I guess I need to work on my expression Smiley

if you ask for numbers, you never said that an range is not possible:
0x00000000-0xffffffff

but if you range:
0x00000000

but it has nothing with the value, its because you dont own any because this is of course not an giveaway thred. What do you mean?

No idea what any of that means. What's your number? 100 and up are still available.

It's not a giveaway because it's not a giveaway. It's a bounty in a coin ANN thread for a task that requires an immense amount of skill and/or a time machine. Whether I own something or other - irrelevant. You're free to neg trust me if I fail to pay when time comes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 02:06:49 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 01:12:29 AM by suchmoon

The pump kinda sorta failed:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:22:17 AM

I have heard about ION in which some members of the XPY team moved on from the XPY.io platform to make a new coin called ION within the Ionomy platform. Since then, I decided to participate in the ICO at $0.20 USD per ION coin. But now, I can see that prices are below the ICO rate (which means loss of investment) Am I missing something here? Is it because the ION team have not released a game yet, when they promised that at least one would show up? I would like to know about this, because I may have the feeling that this will be the same story as Paycoin.

Unless they convince me with something promising, I may look ION as another XPY  Sad

Your in luck!
To put all your investment qualms away here's the Gravity trailer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772gaKMKRgg (mute the music that tries too hard)

In between laughs, I'll cry for your investment loss with this digitized garbage.

Well that looks promising. The video (and the game itself) looks professionally made so I guess that once it is released, it will definitely bring some traction to ION. I am looking forward for more promising stuff like these. Also, I will see if I can setup a masternode for ION.

@boki15

In regarding of selling my coins, I don't usually sell them unless something very bad happens (like prices heading south with a result of a massive loss in my investments) but still I keep the coins to preserve them for the future. You'll never know when you'll end up with a fortune someday.

Seeing how Warps been going lately, I would say that success will be very likely to happen but I've got nothing to lose (amount invested was very minimal)  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:22:54 AM

I'm no expert on reading these charts, but is the fact that it took almost 4500 ion to pump it up there and only 35 to send it back down can't be a good sign, can it?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 02:41:18 AM

I'm no expert on reading these charts, but is the fact that it took almost 4500 ion to pump it up there and only 35 to send it back down can't be a good sign, can it?

The pump was likely the same person selling to themselves so it cost them next to nothing (fees). Even a fraction of a coin would have brought it back down because there were never any buy orders above 0.00027 or so. At one point the spread was 0.00027 to 0.00090, now it's narrowing down to where it was before the pump, around 0.00025 to 0.00039. Nobody wants it. Shocking.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:36:19 AM

I have heard about ION in which some members of the XPY team moved on from the XPY.io platform to make a new coin called ION within the Ionomy platform. Since then, I decided to participate in the ICO at $0.20 USD per ION coin. But now, I can see that prices are below the ICO rate (which means loss of investment) Am I missing something here? Is it because the ION team have not released a game yet, when they promised that at least one would show up? I would like to know about this, because I may have the feeling that this will be the same story as Paycoin.

Unless they convince me with something promising, I may look ION as another XPY  Sad

Hi Abiky,
this ION FAQ should provide all the answers you need:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IONcoin/comments/4ku2da/ion_faq/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:45:00 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 07:55:25 AM by Franz_Huber

[...]
Some basic rules:

1) Number of downloads will be rounded to the nearest hundred, so please post something along the lines of "I think the game will be downloaded 700 times". In case of a tie the earlier guess wins (by bitcointalk post order).
2) If the game doesn't get into Google Play by July 20 then "0" guess wins. Otherwise the nearest guess wins. If nobody participates I'll spend the money on booze so please save me from alcoholism.
3) I'm not responsible for issues preventing the winner from receiving or cashing out the bounty, including but not limited to the wallet being broken, XPY being utterly worthless etc.

1 Due to exchange rate fluctuations it might be worth as little as $0.

Suchmoon buying Paycoins, that's worth a guess :-) why not take end of june as a deadline? Mid-june to release it. End june in store.

My guess.

1) 5k 20 june and id june whatever
2) ill spent it on buying ion
3) lol

I picked July 20 because it's 30 days after June 20, which would be the latest date falling into a reasonable definition of "mid-June".  So what would be your guess within the rules of the bounty? If you're saying 5k in June then perhaps 10k for July 20?

So far we have one valid entry:

00000000 - pixelpowered

My guess is the first game will not be available in Google Play or AppStore, but a broken alpha version of it will be downloadable from the ionomy website to sideload onto an Android. Download numbers:  probably 40, because every single one of the Paycoin-ION shills and Paycoin-ION-bagholders will get it. Ionomy will not publish the real numbers and talk about "thousands" instead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:05:52 AM

And there it is. I hope the people that were wrong are man enough to accept it. We'll have to wait for the game, but sure there's something going on. Not just a scam, you don't make this over the weekend.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:08:24 AM

[..]

My guess is the first game will not be available in Google Play or AppStore, but a broken alpha version of it will be downloadable from the ionomy website to sideload onto an Android. Download numbers:  probably 40, because every single one of the Paycoin-ION shills and Paycoin-ION-bagholders will get it. Ionomy will not publish the real numbers and talk about "thousands" instead.

Why? If you compare it to similair games it will be much more than 40 - indeed thousands. Why you keep committing to these subjective number? It would be more interesting to really see potential if there is any. I'm not saying it will be the editors pick on Google Play, but I will give the credits if they are earned...

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:46:22 AM

Hi Abiky,
this ION FAQ should provide all the answers you need:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IONcoin/comments/4ku2da/ion_faq/

Thanks for sharing the link mate. I have found it very useful. As for the first game that will be released for ION, I am pretty excited and eager to play it once it is released. I just hope that the ION team decides to publish the game at the Google Play Store or the App Store instead of sideloading it, since it will definitely bring lots of mobile users into the game (and the crypto world too). We'll see how everything will turn out for ION, once this becomes a reality.  Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:38:00 AM

Have they stated how they are going to get past the Play and App Store TOS?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:26:31 PM

And there it is. I hope the people that were wrong are man enough to accept it. We'll have to wait for the game, but sure there's something going on. Not just a scam, you don't make this over the weekend.

Were you gloating like this when coinstand was announced?

One game doesn't make this not a scam.

This not being a scam doesn't make it not a piece of shit.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:35:17 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 02:51:50 PM by pixelpowered

I accept the ION team cloned and spliced DASH and Blackcoin together.
I accept the ION team bought an engine off of Unity (17sec mark of trailer) which probably cost a whopping $100 or so.
I accept the Unity community is helpful about building games or the ION team would be properly fucked.
Helping things like gravity controls written for you already - http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/gravity-twist-controler-control-gravity-at-will-new-version-2-3-released.351456/page-5#post-2666967 - is just one example.

I can only imagine if I go looking through the Unity community, I'll find the game being cheaply made.

I suggest looking at this movie synopses.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Producers_(1968_film)
The game industry utilizes the same concepts.
Making FREEMIUM crypto games is the new scheme to siphon money from people in the cryptoverse.

The ION team wasn't interested in the private exchange in Singapore's compliance.
Why should they care about the app store TOS?

Oh yeah this game is going to be stellar  Grin

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:00:15 PM

I have a feeling they chose Singapore cause they believed there were no laws governing cryptocurrency. After reading some of the latest posts, thanks pixelpowered!, I see that their are indeed some "laws" that they need to adhere to. And I don't think they plan on doing so.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 04:14:24 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 01:13:29 AM by suchmoon

Excitement about this new game is just phenomenal. ION is trading only 50% down from the ICO price less than a month after it ended. I mean - it could be worse, right? Buy it while it's cheap. You don't lose anything until you sell it. They're nice guys. The above is not an investment advice unless you're MrCoins.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:37:11 PM

I accept the ION team bought an engine off of Unity (17sec mark of trailer) which probably cost a whopping $100 or so.
I accept the Unity community is helpful about building games or the ION team would be properly fucked.
Helping things like gravity controls written for you already - http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/gravity-twist-controler-control-gravity-at-will-new-version-2-3-released.351456/page-5#post-2666967 - is just one example.

I can only imagine if I go looking through the Unity community, I'll find the game being cheaply made.

Making FREEMIUM crypto games is the new scheme to siphon money from people in the cryptoverse.

The ION team wasn't interested in the private exchange in Singapore's compliance.

What are you trying to say? If they would have an PHP page would you say that someone else wrote an code? Actually for almost everything there is an finished code but still dont see everybody writing their own, most is reused. Lets look at all coins, how much is their code different and this difference, was it taken from somewhere?

You argument like if it is shit if you use code and code examples, everytihng should be written new, invent something that exists and works?? Show me some projects please where everything new is written no code used elsewhere is used, can you show me any of your projects? I really would like to see what you mean with new developed code.

If you find the same game, please post it here. If you mean that it is so easy, do it yourself, deliver us some games if you are so much better. The same is for blockchain, marketing, transparency and the rest, show us how would you do it before pointing finger to others.

Nobody talked about wallet code, even if I asked. You were statig that you found genesis block, but you dont have to look for it, you find it in an src file. So far about coding talk from my hacker friend. They had difficulties with retargeting, where you also ignored an discussion about it, why do they have/had retargeting troubles?

pixelpowered

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:50:38 PM

What are you trying to say? If they would have an PHP page would you say that someone else wrote an code? Actually for almost everything there is an finished code but still dont see everybody writing their own, most is reused. Lets look at all coins, how much is their code different and this difference, was it taken from somewhere?

You argument like if it is shit if you use code and code examples, everytihng should be written new, invent something that exists and works?? Show me some projects please where everything new is written no code used elsewhere is used, can you show me any of your projects? I really would like to see what you mean with new developed code.

If you find the same game, please post it here. If you mean that it is so easy, do it yourself, deliver us some games if you are so much better. The same is for blockchain, marketing, transparency and the rest, show us how would you do it before pointing finger to others.

Nobody talked about wallet code, even if I asked. You were statig that you found genesis block, but you dont have to look for it, you find it in an src file. So far about coding talk from my hacker friend. They had difficulties with retargeting, where you also ignored an discussion about it, why do they have/had retargeting troubles?

I found the correct way to respond to you now boki15  Grin
I have to admit, your power of "NON" critical thinking is amazing. Paired with your clown investigative skills and making stuff up as you go along does offer immense entertainment value.

boki15

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:04:22 PM

I did not expected anything more clever than an stupid dumb answer.

MrGanzaHacker, could you talk now about the code?
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:18:09 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2016, 05:30:10 PM by pixelpowered

Oh yeah, I forgot I'm a hacker and part of the cyber criminals you accused me being with.

"They had difficulties with retargeting, where you also ignored an discussion about it, why do they have/had retargeting troubles?"

I didn't ignore anything.
They have problems because they cloned two different coins and tried making them breed.
It couldn't even breath right. They didn't consult a proper pokedex.
I'm not going to assist in correction mutations or getting my friends to look at such horrors.
I look forward to seeing the full game code and watching the internet ravage it.  Tongue

boki15

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:29:28 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot I'm a hacker and part of the cyber criminals you accused me being.

"They had difficulties with retargeting, where you also ignored an discussion about it, why do they have/had retargeting troubles?"

I didn't ignore anything.
They have problems because they cloned two different coins and tried making them breed.
It couldn't even breath right.
I'm not going to assist in correction mutations or getting my friends to look at such horrors.
I look forward to seeing the full game code and watching the internet ravage it.  Tongue

Smiley, correct, criminal. You even admit it and you post this in public too, but thats not worth talking about if you ask me. This is not the point here, you even say that you are not here to do anything else then harm by not telling anything that help and attacking everybody who wants to help. You say you can code but you leave no comments on code, you do not talk about code. Now, you assume that you would be an good dev and that you would immediatelly assist them and help them? Why is that, do you know solution for all their bugs? You do not want to talk about blockchain technology on bitcointalk? you preffer trolling and harming around?

putting by side everything else around happening, I dont understand you in these points, except the one about gaming. Do you like what you see (their game)? Which engine would you preffer, maybe custom one with integrated blockchain tech, I still have no idea how this hybrid should look like?

If they develop with unity, games must come out for multiplatforms. Do you have dev experience with unity?
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: