Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:24:14 AM

Any bounty dev? Cry Cry Cry

There are 2.5 million coins (plus whatever was leftover from the 5 million coins set aside for the ICO that weren't sold) set aside for development bounties. Not sure exactly what you have to do to get those (or where those coins are currently located) but I bet they'd toss some your way if you could build them a wallet that could run for more than 8 hours. Seems like an important step on the development timeline.

This just plain wrong I've got a wallet that has been running on AWS since May 27, it's started giving out mining rewards may 29. Since then averaging at one mining reward per day. Running the wallet is costing me nothing plus I don't need to keep my PC switched on.... Not a single crash since May 29.

Cheap shots like your last point make everything you say meaningless

Wow so based on your return statement we can expect if you say one cheap shot or one bad statement all yours are meaningless too? Point is you must be a one in a million... matlacks is crashing a shitload as per his slack channel posts. Maybe you should debug yours and give him the results since its uptime is 100%. Nothing cheapshotish about ion its still where it was only now it has a low volume and no game... changed from not released and no game.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:41:38 AM

I seen the first game live on Google hangouts, so as far as game development concerned it is no scam and some people in this topic are jumping to wrong conclusions. The game looked smooth but it was only a short video shooting an opponent, walking up and down, jumping around etc. Could not really conclude anything on the gameplay yet.

Ofcourse, for the other questions and concerns I cannot asnwer, and everyone should do their own evaluation.

Any reason why they wouldn't post at least that short video publicly? Because trolls? Smiley

Do you think they can meet the mid-June release date?

Reason was that the video should be pro and not some screencast of hangouts or quick selfish mobile vid. I'd say it is about time to release it, but I don't know the reasons why we don't have it yet.

They said mid-(maybe earl)-june. I have no reason to not think they can, unless they say otherwise. I got no info other than you and everyone have too. I do know, if it is real, they better release a good (bugless) game instead some work-in-progress game.

It has been a long wait, but let's be realistic, crypto projects/it projects never make their deadlines. So I'd say max end of june, otherwise don't wait for it ;-) Personally I did expect it at ION-launch, but guess I was wrong.

rdewilde

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:42:32 AM

I seen the first game live on Google hangouts, so as far as game development concerned it is no scam and some people in this topic are jumping to wrong conclusions. The game looked smooth but it was only a short video shooting an opponent, walking up and down, jumping around etc. Could not really conclude anything on the gameplay yet.

Ofcourse, for the other questions and concerns I cannot asnwer, and everyone should do their own evaluation.

Thanks for the update! Do you know if they plan to keep updating the game like Angry Birds (new levels and features and what not) once they move onto the next game? Or will they just focus on the new game?

Yes, both. I'd say the first one is most critical.

rdewilde

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:48:00 AM

And here I thought, and was hoping, that this thread was finally dead. Then yet another paycoiner needs to be heard and keeps it alive. This thread serves no purpose. Team ION will answer ZERO questions and very few people if any aside from the Paycoin200 are going to buy into this coin. Time to flush this shit stain of a thread and let things happen the way we all know they are gonna happen.

Then just stay out of it. Don't you hate all that open, democratic and transparent stuff? Ion would be a good place for you, if so, jk ;-)

rdewilde

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:50:34 AM

There was supposed to be an update on this on Github. I'll ask on Slack.

rdewilde

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:05:01 AM

9. Discussions in the main boards must be in english. All other language discussions should be posted in the appropriate Local board. [e]

Bad boy

To be fair, I don't think there is a local board for Gibberish.

Now to get back on topic, ION is firmly on its way to be listed on all major exchanges. The massive trade volume on Yobit must be making them totes jelly:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ION/BTC

Its because the game isn't out yet.... once that happens... moon.

Blasting aliens is about to make a come back.. it might be a fav of the 80s but this one innovation alone will make ion worth lots. If you don't believe me ask boki he knows where its at. Ion = win!!!

Well. If the game is released, I think the price will rise, yes. This is one out of 3 scenario's.
1) It was fake
2) It failed
3) It succeeds

Personally I do think this is with all crypto projects. You calculate that in when you set your buying price (if any). Multiply the probabillity with the expected price and make your conclusions.

So hypothetical:
1) 25%
2) 50%
3) 25%

When game IS released I'd expect price to go back to 0.25$ (though we have too little details about the game and business model etc):
My buying price would be: 25% x $0.25 = $0.0625, so this includes a 25% scenario that it is a fake project. You need guts and to distinguish to make money in crypto Wink

In your case I guess it would be 0% x 0.01$ = Smiley

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:39:41 AM

There are 2.5 million coins (plus whatever was leftover from the 5 million coins set aside for the ICO that weren't sold) set aside for development bounties. Not sure exactly what you have to do to get those (or where those coins are currently located) but I bet they'd toss some your way if you could build them a wallet that could run for more than 8 hours. Seems like an important step on the development timeline.

This just plain wrong I've got a wallet that has been running on AWS since May 27, it's started giving out mining rewards may 29. Since then averaging at one mining reward per day. Running the wallet is costing me nothing plus I don't need to keep my PC switched on.... Not a single crash since May 29.

Wow so based on your return statement we can expect if you say one cheap shot or one bad statement all yours are meaningless too? Point is you must be a one in a million... matlacks is crashing a shitload as per his slack channel posts. Maybe you should debug yours and give him the results since its uptime is 100%. Nothing cheapshotish about ion its still where it was only now it has a low volume and no game... changed from not released and no game.

Dude the only reason I know this is a cheap shot:

A) I have a wallet that works
B) Problem exists on certain Apple configurations .. I got this from reading slack

If I didn't have a working wallet or didn't read slack then HOW would know he/she was talking out of their arse

I'm not one in a million I just don't have the particular Mac configuration that is causing problems.

ION still where we... no volume... no games...... how many months has it been now ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:46:15 AM

there is one more scenario. it could stay totally flat and not be a failure or success. if that would continue for extended periods they would do the same as with paycoin and shut down any and all support ("community coin" like they liked to call paycoin Cheesy)

out of those 4 scenarios only 1 is somewhat bad for them, "it was fake" option. in all others the iON team wins anyway (ico money). for an investor its exactly the opposite and success is the only option where they win

korvas128: there seems to be problems with some windows configurations as well
some pics Franz huber took from slack

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 11:48:52 AM

B) Problem exists on certain Apple configurations .. I got this from reading slack

If I didn't have a working wallet or didn't read slack then HOW would know he/she was talking out of their arse

I'm not one in a million I just don't have the particular Mac configuration that is causing problems.

ION still where we... no volume... no games...... how many months has it been now ?

You need to read slack some more. The wallet has been crashing on Win 7/10 for multiple users including Matlack. If you're too lazy to scroll around in slack (who wouldn't be) you can try finding some screenshots here. But it's nice to see that you know shit and still argue with your anecdotal "evidence" as if it's some kind of authority. Typical paycoiner.

Edit: LOL thanks kken01 for the visual aid Smiley
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:05:36 PM

9. Discussions in the main boards must be in english. All other language discussions should be posted in the appropriate Local board. [e]

Bad boy

Now to get back on topic, ION is firmly on its way to be listed on all major exchanges. The massive trade volume on Yobit must be making them totes jelly:

Blasting aliens is about to make a come back.. it might be a fav of the 80s but this one innovation alone will make ion worth lots. If you don't believe me ask boki he knows where its at. Ion = win!!!

Well. If the game is released, I think the price will rise, yes. This is one out of 3 scenario's.
1) It was fake
2) It failed
3) It succeeds

Personally I do think this is with all crypto projects. You calculate that in when you set your buying price (if any). Multiply the probabillity with the expected price and make your conclusions.

So hypothetical:
1) 25%
2) 50%
3) 25%

When game IS released I'd expect price to go back to 0.25$ (though we have too little details about the game and business model etc):
My buying price would be: 25% x $0.25 = $0.0625, so this includes a 25% scenario that it is a fake project. You need guts and to distinguish to make money in crypto Wink

Correct for me but let me recorrect. 0% x 0.00 since i get 0% of a zero sum asset for me..

Also you missed the case of

-25%
-50%
-100%

This is lower than the price you got in at.

Me i still have my bitcoins Smiley back from @$280 USD now to what is it 500 something so i guess im a little more than that 0%

EDIT
psst - adam matlack has your btc and its worth more now while your ion is worth less. He's not going to tell you any truth about ion only positive bs even if its doing poorly Smiley. You should be happy though knowing you've made matlack whole on his xpy losses.. even if it takes 100 already scammed xpy people to make at least him whole.

Maybe he could start the matlack foundation and for the low cost of hurting 100 more muggles he can make 1 xpy person whole again.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:09:19 PM

So you didn't read matlack having issues with his on windows 7 and 10?

Thats a cheap shill trick... saying there is only a problem on mac...

Cheap shill shots like your last point make everything you say meaningless

FUCK see how easy it is to bandwagon jump and use a statement like above... i got it from you so it must be legit Smiley
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:35:18 PM

this coin looks pretty good~

What do you like about it?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:06:30 PM

Bad boy

1) It was fake
2) It failed
3) It succeeds

So hypothetical:
1) 25%
2) 50%
3) 25%

Why would you put the it succeeds at 25% and how much of that actually makes the price go up?

Why would you assume that a working game makes the price go up? Have they figured out how to get around the issues with outside payments?

How are they going to get this to the masses and cause them to want the coin? His do they convince people to invest in a coin that they have created thousands of and can crash the price at will?

Remember how no one knew where all the extra xpy went and it turned out Garza had them and dumped them to pay for someone's coinstand goodies? Why are you not worried about a similar scenario?
korvas128

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:27:43 PM

So you didn't read matlack having issues with his on windows 7 and 10?

Thats a cheap shill trick... saying there is only a problem on mac...

Cheap shill shots like your last point make everything you say meaningless

FUCK see how easy it is to bandwagon jump and use a statement like above... i got it from you so it must be legit Smiley

Okay didn't see that Matlack stuff. In fact now that I think about it I did have wallet problems on windows 10.

The problem was every couple of days the wallet would just shutdown which is a hassle when payouts are based on connectivity. I then switched to Ama VPS and my problems went away. In fact I'm glad the problem made me look at alternatives as the alternative for me is way better than running a wallet locally. Anyone reading this and having problems should try running an Amazon VPS it's free and a lot easier to setup than you may think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F31xQh7e51Q

Like I said before the wallet has been running a week now not a single crash

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:29:54 PM

So instead of making 2 clicks to get extra lives on candy crush, people are going to sign up for amazon vps, run a wallet, buy ions, electrons, and atoms, and somehow make everyone rich?

This sounds like a good plan to you? how?

Why do you think the guys that can't get a wallet to run consistently on a common OS can make a successful game?

What happens a year from now when amazon starts charging you? What's another expense to get involved in this coin I guess when you already need to buy atoms and electrons on top of the actual coins to do anything.
korvas128

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:38:19 PM

So instead of making 2 clicks to get extra lives on candy crush, people are going to sign up for amazon vps, run a wallet, buy ions, electrons, and atoms, and somehow make everyone rich?

What the fuck are you on about ??

This sounds like a good plan to you? how?

If you must know 70% of my portfolio is BTC. The other 30% is spread across other alt coins of which ION is a chunk. Today my biggest source of income is BTC day trading as the rewards are massive when you add leverage trades. ION is not a get rich quick coin... you want short term reward then forget everything and just day trade BTC, ION is a mid to long term investment. For me investing in ION is spreading my portfolio. I've already given reasons of why ION

Why do you think the guys that can't get a wallet to run consistently on a common OS can make a successful game?

You'll just have to wait and see

What happens a year from now when amazon starts charging you? What's another expense to get involved in this coin I guess when you already need to buy atoms and electrons on top of the actual coins to do anything.

My suggestion is a work around..... something called advice.

In a years time you have options, stick with Amazon look for another free VPS service or stake on your local wallet...... where's the added expense ?

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:51:00 PM

I'm on about the only reason that has been given for this coin to work is that somehow they are going to get a piece of the gaming market to make the coin work.

I'm really unsure how they think they are going to get money from casual gamers when they need to take all the steps necessary to use this coin.

How is it a good mid to long term investment? What is the plan for it to work? Why do you think the people that spend money on mobile games would jump through all the hoops necessary to raise the price of ION?
rdewilde

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:39:15 PM

Quote from: o0o0 link=topic=1443633.msg15078859#msg15078859

[..]

This is lower than the price you got in at.

Me i still have my bitcoins Smiley back from @$280 USD now to what is it 500 something so i guess im a little more than that 0%

EDIT
psst - adam matlack has your btc and its worth more now while your ion is worth less. He's not going to tell you any truth about ion only positive bs even if its doing poorly Smiley. You should be happy though knowing you've made matlack whole on his xpy losses.. even if it takes 100 already scammed xpy people to make at least him whole.

Maybe he could start the matlack foundation and for the low cost of hurting 100 more muggles he can make 1 xpy person whole again.

I did not buy in because the ICO price was 0.25$ and that was higher then my expected price. So I still have my own BTC worth more and can still buy for the price I would expect. Btw, it was hypothetical.

As suchmoon suggested it would be nice to see where money from ico goes, but in general most project dont really account for thus imho. I would like it though, would not even need details.

rdewilde

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:44:22 PM

I'm on about the only reason that has been given for this coin to work is that somehow they are going to get a piece of the gaming market to make the coin work.

I'm really unsure how they think they are going to get money from casual gamers when they need to take all the steps necessary to use this coin.

How is it a good mid to long term investment? What is the plan for it to work? Why do you think the people that spend money on mobile games would jump through all the hoops necessary to raise the price of ION?

Integrating crypto into game is an existing concept, like gamecredits or digix i guess. From my understanding, which can be wrong, the idea is to integrate crypto/blockchain in a deeper level into the game.

So also you are not setting up a VPS and stuff. Itll be some sort of virtual ingame wallet. This is just conceptual and my idea of how things are presented. There's currently lack of details and i may be completely wrong ;-) hope that is usefull, lol

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:07:21 PM

Personally, I think it's just yet another scam coin. Let's see here. What happened again, basically:

A bunch of people got scammed by garza
Those people saw how it easy it was to build a premined scam coin and do the same thing
This is how they are recouping their losses, by creating their own scam coin

Not a lot to really figure out there, the gaming thing is just bullshit, a smokescreen, just like half  the other shit coins out there created to just make BTC out of thin air, they all "promise" something or another, but it's all just bullshit if it's another btc or peercoin or whatever clone. Coins that are different, like Monero, ETH etc etc - Now we are talking about real crypto investments, not just get-rich quick coins like this particularly stinky POS... Tongue

I sit around all the time and go well Fck, if only I didn't have a conscious, I would probably do the same thing - it's really pretty easy, it just takes some work. Or, for a few BTC, you can pay someone to build you a scamcoin too, complete with marketing, fake hero accounts etc etc, probably like Bitstone dev did... Not that I'm condoning that, just saying. I just have to laugh at all the deep thinking going on about this coin - Not putting anyone down, I just think it's funny, cuz I know it's just another stinky scam coin, and it's creators are even stinkier than most. I mean look at this ANN thread. It's basically a giant scam accusation thread now... That's fantastic! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: