Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:24:44 PM

It is not funny when you shit on other people investment this is real money not your bitcoin. You talk bad things and scare peopel away from ion and will cost investors money. You think on the internet you are an anonymous you are not anonymous, and someone will find you then who is laughing. You will run away hide like those other stupid bitches run away when they phone number is posted. What are you afraid someone will call you ask why hate ion so much LOL. You can only talk shit on bitcointalk can;t talk shit when people call you or come to your house.

Stupid crazy haters post 100 pages of shit envy that too late for ICO and can't mine ION with noisy miner. Adam did very good with ION POS only because he can control who gets it and who makes money. Haters will eat words when games release and gamers buy electrons and ions and stakers and make more and more coins. You can't do that with your bitcoins this is best investment in crypto now and you hate too much too see it. You can buy my ion when I sell for $1 LOL.

LMFAO... This is such a comedy, I love it... Paycoin 5.4... Full Flour ahead!

Where the hell is bitpop anyhow? Tongue

Whatever, come at me bro, I'm not hiding, and I'm not shitting on anything that's not already shit anyhow, so take your empty threats back to your mom's basement, ok?  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:34:52 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 01:46:04 PM by CryptoBuds

It is not funny when you shit on other people investment this is real money not your bitcoin. You talk bad things and scare peopel away from ion and will cost investors money. You think on the internet you are an anonymous you are not anonymous, and someone will find you then who is laughing. You will run away hide like those other stupid bitches run away when they phone number is posted. What are you afraid someone will call you ask why hate ion so much LOL. You can only talk shit on bitcointalk can;t talk shit when people call you or come to your house.

Stupid crazy haters post 100 pages of shit envy that too late for ICO and can't mine ION with noisy miner. Adam did very good with ION POS only because he can control who gets it and who makes money. Haters will eat words when games release and gamers buy electrons and ions and stakers and make more and more coins. You can't do that with your bitcoins this is best investment in crypto now and you hate too much too see it. You can buy my ion when I sell for $1 LOL.

The ION team is the one shitting on your investment. If they were transparent, honest and answered questions a ton more people would be invested. Instead, you and your fellow investors have to drop 50BTC per week just to keep the price where it is. If your investment drops, that is on the team in which you invested. They should have done more.

Maybe you should do your homework a little more before sinking money into a project where you have to beg people to not ruin your investment. That is what you are doing correct, begging for everyone to be quiet and let this disaster roll on?

And just to be clear, it sounds like you are threatening to go or to send people to other people's houses that don't praise ION on this thread?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:55:48 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 12:07:22 AM by suchmoon

Here is an interesting thought. You can pay with BTC and get a staker full of IONs. This is separate from the exchange. Where do those IONs come from? Can't be from the exchange because there rate and the volume doesn't match. They wouldn't be selling their premine, would they?

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

And just to be clear, it sounds like you are threatening to go or to send people to other people's houses that don't praise ION on this thread?

Praise be unto ION.
u848921

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:06:42 PM

You don't understand. None asked you to post shit about ION. This is not your coin not your investment why do you post shit. Do you post shit if someone invests in Apple stock? Team don't want answer stupid questions they want to work on games and coin let them work. You want them answer questions all instead of working on games then you will say they didn't releese games on time. Haters ask stupid questions and if they get answer they just ask more questions and not invest anyway no worth wasting time on hater questions. Go to slack if you serious investor and ask Adam respecting questions don;t FUD and you will get answers. I'm not threating you just saying that you piss off people with stupid posts damaging the money that's what can happen.

The ION team is the one shitting on your investment. If they were transparent, honest and answered questions a ton more people would be invested. Instead, you and your fellow investors have to drop 50BTC per week just to keep the price where it is. If your investment drops, that is on the team in which you invested. They should have done more.

Maybe you should do your homework a little more before sinking money into a project where you have to beg people to not ruin your investment. That is what you are doing correct, begging for everyone to be quiet and let this disaster roll on?

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:30:46 PM

WOW... much fun had while I was away.
We find out the actual registered company in Singapore and then all of a sudden, a crappy doxx, is done on SuchMoon.

PreWord: ...

There are rules for you! There are no rules for us! We play only unfair! Fuck you!

Did you just start copy/pasting things you found around the internet when you made that entire rant?
I read it and listened to Chip Thornsburg video on cybercrime (only 43min- did you know the video's audio turns to utter shit after 32:00+?).
I'm guessing you didn't read or watch most of it.
It would be hilarious if Chip Thornsburg decided to target you now for using his content in an intimidating manner.

Now we're getting hypothetical, situational threats, from new accounts. That talk like an old, familiar, ex-lover(s) ready to spew the same drama once again.
Feels like Hashtalk all over again.

I was thinking about buying the info pack on GRAVEL PTE. LTD.
But then I just decided to push the red X warning (x means bad) to see its compliance rating.

UEN
Last Annual Return Date
11/08/2013
Next Annual General Meeting Due Date (s175)*
01/11/2014

Entity Name
GRAVAL PTE. LTD.
Last Annual General Meeting Date
01/08/2013
Last Accounts Date
31/12/2012
Descriptions
Annual Returns not filed before due date
~
*Section 201 of the Companies Act requires the director(s) of the company to lay at the Annual General Meeting, financial statements that are made up to a date that is not more than 6 months old (if the company is not a listed company) and not more than 4 months old (if the company is a listed company).

This doesn't promote confidence. It promotes fraud to me.

Now SuchMoon finds an outside ION dealer...
Such cons, much fraud.

You don't understand. None asked you to post shit about ION. This is not your coin not your investment why do you post shit. Do you post shit if someone invests in Apple stock? Team don't want answer stupid questions they want to work on games and coin let them work. You want them answer questions all instead of working on games then you will say they didn't releese games on time. Haters ask stupid questions and if they get answer they just ask more questions and not invest anyway no worth wasting time on hater questions. Go to slack if you serious investor and ask Adam respecting questions don;t FUD and you will get answers. I'm not threating you just saying that you piss off people with stupid posts damaging the money that's what can happen.

Oh we all understand.
This is exactly what was mentioned with GAW and XPY.
You guys already used the 'Apple stock' scenario and yes I would post advice on owning/selling stocks as well.
Try to come up with some original analogies. Hire better shills and bad actors.
kk thnx

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:50:25 PM

You don't understand. None asked you to post shit about ION. This is not your coin not your investment why do you post shit. Do you post shit if someone invests in Apple stock? Team don't want answer stupid questions they want to work on games and coin let them work.
But you see, questions about an investment - before actually spending money on it - are not stupid. It's stupid of the ionomy team not to answer them. It's stupid to invest in ION with no answers being provided. The information we are asking for should have been on the ionomy website or in the whitepaper from day one of the ICO. The fact that there are no answers should be a big red flag.

Go to slack if you serious investor and ask Adam respecting questions don;t FUD and you will get answers.
Not true. Questions remained unanswered on Slack as well. But I will keep asking them, and so will others. Here are a few again:

How many masternodes does the ionomy team own?
How will ionomy work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games?
Where exactly are the XPY that were supposed to be "burned"?
What will happen to the premined ION that the team controls?
What are the addresses of the premined ION coins, especially the ones that should have been sold in the ICO but weren't?
Where does the extra staking power come from when an electron electrifies a node?

ION FAQ: https://www.reddit.com/r/IONcoin/comments/4ku2da/ion_faq

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 02:54:38 PM

Why, oh why does all this doxxing bullshit from the iontards smell so much like GAW and Paycoin to me...

Yeah, there is a resemblance.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

u848921

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:58:52 PM

Are you investor? Why do you care how they do things if you trust them invest if you don't trust them don't invest. It's bullshit that you want them to do things in an certain way thats not how it works in business. You buy stock you let people do the jobs. What do you care about addresses you would just use it to make up more stupid questions, why this coin transfered here or this coin here. Good that the team doesnt post addresses less distraction and more time to do their work. You think they must answer your questions but thousands investors dont think so and you should leave it and go bust other scams.

You don't understand. None asked you to post shit about ION. This is not your coin not your investment why do you post shit. Do you post shit if someone invests in Apple stock? Team don't want answer stupid questions they want to work on games and coin let them work.
But you see, the questions are not stupid. It's stupid of the ionomy team not to answer them. The information we are asking for should have been on the ionomy website or in the whitepaper from day one of the ICO. The fact that there are no answers should be a big red flag.

Go to slack if you serious investor and ask Adam respecting questions don;t FUD and you will get answers.
Not true. Questions remained unanswered on Slack as well. But I will keep asking them, and so will others. Here are a few again: How many masternodes does the ionomy team own? How will ionomy work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games? Where exactly are the XPY that were supposed to be "burned"? What will happen to the premined ION that the team controls? What are the addresses of the premined ION coins, especially the ones that should have been sold in the ICO but weren't? Where does the extra staking power come from when an electron electrifies a node?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 03:06:35 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 03:18:49 PM by suchmoon

But you see, questions about an investment - before actually spending money on it - are not stupid. It's stupid of the ionomy team not to answer them. It's stupid to invest in ION with no answers being provided. The information we are asking for should have been on the ionomy website or in the whitepaper from day one of the ICO. The fact that there are no answers should be a big red flag.

Not true. Questions remained unanswered on Slack as well. But I will keep asking them, and so will others. Here are a few again:

How many masternodes does the ionomy team own?
How will ionomy work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games?
Where exactly are the XPY that were supposed to be "burned"?
What will happen to the premined ION that the team controls?
What are the addresses of the premined ION coins, especially the ones that should have been sold in the ICO but weren't?
Where does the extra staking power come from when an electron electrifies a node?

ION FAQ: https://www.reddit.com/r/IONcoin/comments/4ku2da/ion_faq

Even if they pretend to answer it's still bullshit, like that company registration, or there was this one poster who said my math was wrong but then refused to correct it... here it is:

Your math is not entirely wrong but it needs some corrections, btw I do not think there will be many "team" nodes in the beginning, i.e. less than 100. The majority online now are customer nodes.

Please correct then.

"less than 100" still sounds like more than 0, otherwise you would have just said 0, right?

Correct.

Are you going to elaborate on the problem with my math?

I will do that later, I have a dinner now, Amsterdam timezone  Wink
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:11:51 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 04:03:02 PM by Franz_Huber

Are you investor? Why do you care how they do things if you trust them invest if you don't trust them don't invest. It's bullshit that you want them to do things in an certain way thats not how it works in business. You buy stock you let people do the jobs. What do you care about addresses you would just use it to make up more stupid questions, why this coin transfered here or this coin here. Good that the team doesnt post addresses less distraction and more time to do their work. You think they must answer your questions but thousands investors dont think so and you should leave it and go bust other scams.
Transparency is the most important thing here, especially in a premined cryptocurrency. If addresses of premine and addresses of ionomy stakers are hidden, the same thing that happened to Paycoin could occur with ION.
This is an open forum for Bitcoin and other cryptocurencies. I care enough about people for not wanting them to get fooled by fake companies that develop elaborate schemes to steal peoples bitcoins.
"Thousands of investors"? Is that the reason why ionomy's subreddit has less than 10 readers and ionomy's Facebook group less than 300 likes? Are the "thousands of investors" the reason why the only people in inonomy's Slack are ex-paycoiners and shills?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:20:52 PM

Nope, we don't have to be. We're concerned BCT users about this project/coin. I like helping others avoid scams/coins like ION.
Your investment strategy and suggestions on crypto and stocks is a tragedy. Buy it and forget it. Yikes.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:21:05 PM

Here is an interesting thought. You can pay with BTC and get a staker full of IONs. This is separate from the exchange. Where do those IONs come from? Can't be from the exchange because there rate and the volume doesn't match. They wouldn't be selling their premine, would they?

GAW HashStaker™ Reloaded.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 04:18:26 PM

staking is a term used by all pos coins. not just these two. who are you trying to fool ?

you are so desperate to draw links that what you says means nothing.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 04:29:45 PM

staking is a term used by all pos coins. not just these two. who are you trying to fool ?

How many other coins have online "staking" wallets?

Hashstakers/stakers have nothing to do with POS, the payouts don't even match POS rewards. It's just a term deposit with interest. Calling it a "staker" and pretending it's an actual thing certainly evokes parallels, whether you like it or not.

There are coins trying to create real trustless pooled staking. Hint - it ain't ION.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:30:05 PM

Oh here we go, the purchased hero account member shills start showing up now... This is like bitstone 2.0 now, awesome!  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:35:33 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 10:12:10 PM by Franz_Huber

The link is the fact that ION online staking wallets are just as fake as HashStakers were. Or Hashlets. (In case you still haven't noticed: HashStakers didn't exist, they were pretty pictures on a website. Hashlets didn't exist either, they were pretty pictures on a website and customers were paid from the investments of earlier customers. https://www.sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2015-271.html )
Where does the extra staking power of ION stakers come from when you load them up with "electrons"? Where do the ION you get with a "fully loaded" ION staker come from? What addresses are the premined ION at and where are the ION not sold in the ICO?
I think it's very interesting that you, Madness, don't seem to care about answers from ionomy at all. I wonder why? Did you swap your XPY, hoping to become whole? Did you sink dollars into ION and are desperate for it to succeed? Or are you part of the scam?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:53:15 PM

Here is some interesting info on Madness. Account was sold on 4/24/2016 according to his trust:

-----
Shield 0: -0 / +0   2016-04-24   0.00000000   Reference   Alert !!!

Account sold, you are dealing with new owner
trade with caution, don't fall for high reputation

check reference link for more details

Oh look - Right when he bought the account the ION shilling started... Coincidence?  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 05:08:26 PM

Here is some interesting info on Madness. Account was sold on 4/24/2016 according to his trust:

-----
Shield 0: -0 / +0   2016-04-24   0.00000000   Reference   Alert !!!

Account sold, you are dealing with new owner
trade with caution, don't fall for high reputation

check reference link for more details

Oh look - Right when he bought the account the ION shilling started... Coincidence?  Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/4GEXtD0.png

I remember this account sale. The seller posted very specific details so I tried to find out which account it was but then got distracted by something else. Apparently Shield had more patience. Busted.

http://archive.is/WNdyf#selection-8619.0-8623.19
April 24, 2016, 04:31:55 PM - Madness - password changed

Only ever posted in the ION thread since then.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:54:58 PM

Adam did very good with ION POS only because he can control who gets it and who makes money.

Do you not see whats wrong with your comment?

Maybe Adam could agree with this comment or tell you how wrong you are or korvas could show you the error of your statement. You come here as an angry shill but you damage your beloved previous with stupid statements like that.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:00:21 PM

So even if its a scam people are bad for warning because being stupid and invested in a scam they are stopping you from profitting. So basically you are saying people shouldn't expose scams because the people invested in them need to pass their bad investment onto others?

So you are saying even though paycoin was a scam people shouldn't of said anything so their investors could make money? Idiot logic. Those exposing paycoin for what it was saved MANY from being pulled into a scam and thus saved money. You're a big boy... invest with confidence and don't come crying when it fails and looking for a fudder to blame for your fuck up.

You really are a moron.

Hint : If an investment is sound and good then no amount of comments against it will stop it. Google, microsoft etc take bad press everyday. They still grow in share price.

You are either incredibly nieve or a bad person in real life. I encourage you to lodge a lawsuit when you lose your money to this investment. Subpoena bitcointalk for ip addresses and then lodge a lawsuit for lost investment due to forum comments. You'll be laughed out of court... particularly if its judge judy.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: