Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:36:10 PM

Why so much hate for ION I just dong get it, are you really that concerned for this project you have to spend so much time knocking it, team paycoin or XPY does no longer exist they have moved on, as to mr Josh Garza...he's about to move into a basement unit on cell block H, fully retard level.
I read from such moon that only one game per month will be introduced by the ION platform if you ask me that pretty dam good, look at other coins it takes months if not years to produce new updates.....let's face it haters if you continue in life tearing the same people with the same brush the whole world will be in meltdown....at least give them a chance to prove otherwise.

I am not an old XPY holder I dumped my coins the minute I knew Garza was dumping too, he's an ass that the truth but you can't keep blaming others for someone else's mistakes, from what I see on there slack channel they all seem to be a great bunch of DEVS that have been handed a bad hand of cards......go easy just wait and see they may just prove you haters all wromg

Why don't you just post this under your real account name? I don't understand why people create newbie shill accounts - If it's not a scam, why are you hiding?  Roll Eyes

I just joined this web site am I not free to post without reactions like this.......it's just my opinion that's all guess I joined the wrong place for a constructive opinion in crypto in general

Fair enough, at least you didn't just disappear after one post. I am up for constructive conversation.

Here is another question. How come NOBODY here with any trust, is shilling for this coin at all? Generally speaking, you have to understand - 99% of all alt coins are scams, based off bitcoins source code, With the rare exception of Cryptonote coins and a few others like ETH. That said, There is nothing about this coin that has any benefit that I can see, if I'm wrong, please let me know what I'm missing.

Why are you investing in this coin, if so?  What does it have that others don't? Games? I don't see the lure there, I just don't, that's all. Plus the fact that this just seems like another premined scam just like all the others before it.

You have to understand. We have seen all kinds of scams here, and this is a fairly basic one IMO, so we are just asking questions - it's called doing due diligence, if you are an "investor" - I know I certainly don't buy some company's stocks without knowing anything about them, does that make sense? Tongue  

Thanks for the reply. Cheers. Wink

No I have not invested yet but may do, online gaming is huge now only set to get bigger as time goes by, DGB has entered the gaming world and I think they will do well as will game credits and bit crystals, if you like it or not gaming is huge just look at Facebook and its revenue just from games credits, Bitcoin was key but now Alts with a purpose will overshadow Bitcoin within 1 year, Bitcoin halving will be the death of it the blockchain is past its sell by date, to slow, full all the time, can't handle mass transactions & so 2015

I'll humor your point about gaming investments. It is picking up, that much I agree with.
Have you tried buying Activision/Blizzard stock? I have after it started paying out sweet-sweet dividends.
Taken a look at games like - http://www.spellsofgenesis.com/ - Game built on the blockchain and gives investment dividends directly to the investors per established expansion?

Then there's already the top publishers utilizing either their own game points or crypto. Microsoft will sitll use X-points (accepts BTC now), Nintendo and Blizz will prob wait further or experiments with themselves, and then Steam already accepts BTC.
Indie companies, as far as my game tester/dev friends tell me, won't be touching projects like this as soon™ as they look up a team like this.
Which leaves the ION team figuring out who would feasibly want to not only play the game put to use the ION/elect tokens.

Your perspective on the BTC halving is comical as well.
Lets say BTC dies during the halving. You think people won't shift to ETH or something else more viable?
The last thing people would consider is ION.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Pelican

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:13:53 AM

When's the projected release of Gravity?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:15:02 AM

desperate bagholder foaming at the mouth

Jeez why don't you tell us how you really feel  Roll Eyes

I should note though that your efforts are utterly pointless. If you think this stream of garbage will somehow scare me off ridiculing your IONs and electrons you are going to be disappointed.

Huey said mid-June but also said beta test will start in the coming weeks, which is contradictory.
Mr.Pelican

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:20:25 AM

I should note though that your efforts are utterly pointless. If you think this stream of garbage will somehow scare me off ridiculing your IONs and electrons you are going to be disappointed.

Huey said mid-June but also said beta test will start in the coming weeks, which is contradictory.

Cool, thanks! I'm interested in what the team has to offer for games and the quality. I do not see this taking over the gaming industry, overtaking Bitcoin, or whatever else has been talked about. If they do deliver I can see it bringing in a little income and maybe helping out the coin if done properly. I do not see this being revolutionary by any means, sounds like a cool project though. I see there a many unanswered questions. Let's see if something is delivered.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:36:11 AM

From what you mentioned posts ago you are male correct sporting a beard and rocketship cup? From what i remember you confirmed that was you. A dox needs a correct gender to start with doesn't it?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:40:43 AM

Cool, thanks! I'm interested in what the team has to offer for games and the quality. I do not see this taking over the gaming industry, overtaking Bitcoin, or whatever else has been talked about. If they do deliver I can see it bringing in a little income and maybe helping out the coin if done properly. I do not see this being revolutionary by any means, sounds like a cool project though. I see there a many unanswered questions. Let's see if something is delivered.

Finally an intelligent person. We seem to have extreme ends of the scale. OMG ION IS GOING TO BE THE NEW APPLE APPSTORE ITS SO FOOKING AWESOME BUY YOUR ION NOW. Or ion is completely crap and will go nowhere. Granted the later is more realistic though i suspect it'll sit somewhere 3/4 the way to that. Problem is the stupid investors are thinking it'll go high and will sell and due to being no large uptake the price will dilute especially with a 100% premine.. the premine owners just can't keep hands out of the cookie jar when there is temptation to make money for free.

Kudos to you pelican person for actually having a realistic take on it and what it could achieve. A small niche that won't "likely" and note i said "likely" actually go anywhere. Adam matlack has shown that any person can clone a coin so why wouldn't any mobile site clone a coin themselves and use that as their currency. This way they can keep their own premine and not use their hardwork to give profit to those of ion. I'm just going to throw it out there but if you were the one making a site with mobile games and used your hard work and there was $50,000 to be made would you clone your own coin and have that $50,000 yourself or would you do the hard work and give it to the ion team? I know what i'd do....
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:45:49 AM

Ooh, ooh, please... DOX me too...  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Mr.Pelican

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:57:25 AM

Finally an intelligent person. We seem to have extreme ends of the scale. OMG ION IS GOING TO BE THE NEW APPLE APPSTORE ITS SO FOOKING AWESOME BUY YOUR ION NOW. Or ion is completely crap and will go nowhere. Granted the later is more realistic though i suspect it'll sit somewhere 3/4 the way to that. Problem is the stupid investors are thinking it'll go high and will sell and due to being no large uptake the price will dilute especially with a 100% premine.. the premine owners just can't keep hands out of the cookie jar when there is temptation to make money for free.

Kudos to you pelican person for actually having a realistic take on it and what it could achieve. A small niche that won't "likely" and note i said "likely" actually go anywhere. Adam matlack has shown that any person can clone a coin so why wouldn't any mobile site clone a coin themselves and use that as their currency. This way they can keep their own premine and not use their hardwork to give profit to those of ion. I'm just going to throw it out there but if you were the one making a site with mobile games and used your hard work and there was $50,000 to be made would you clone your own coin and have that $50,000 yourself or would you do the hard work and give it to the ion team? I know what i'd do....

Oh I agree on the premine, greed is blinding. Sounds like some people here have lots of faith in the team with little answers available. I am more interested in delivery. It may not make it big time, but the premise behind it sounds cool. Lots of questions to be answered, things to be seen, and possible deliveries to be made...time will tell
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:57:51 AM

From what you mentioned posts ago you are male correct sporting a beard and rocketship cup? From what i remember you confirmed that was you. A dox needs a correct gender to start with doesn't it?

Well, to be fair it might be a blurry line these days  Grin

However if you're referring to this then note the "/s":

By the way here is suchmoon or it might  be someone he might know.. in case people want to know Wink

https://i.imgur.com/U5R97xF.jpg

Yep, you found me. My life is ruined.

/s
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:04:43 AM

I have to laugh at this shit now.

These retarded scammers think they are harming people by doxxing them, but however, they are only making them stronger and more trustworthy, and making themselves looking like retarded pieces of trash.

This forum is something else. I really have to admire suchmoon's temperament. If someone tried doxxing me and I was on DT, their account would be scam-city/worthless in minutes. I guess all these retards really have no clue how nice suchmoon really is, since I don't see any red marks yet, unless they are my own.  Grin

I just sit here every day and go WTF.. SCAMMERS could do 10x better if they were honest. Why scam? Oh, cuz you have no conscience? wow, must be nice.... scumbags...  Huh

Suchmoon, I've always loved that awesome coffee mug.... super jelly! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:07:34 AM

Well, to be fair it might be a blurry line these days  Grin

However if you're referring to this then note the "/s":

By the way here is suchmoon or it might  be someone he might know.. in case people want to know Wink

https://i.imgur.com/U5R97xF.jpg

Yep, you found me. My life is ruined.

/s

Ok gotcha that was the post i was referring to and i didn't remember the /s so with the sarcasm then its either yes its you and you don't care or no its not you and you are playing along.

I'll take option #2... fark finding satoshi is easier these days Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 02:19:43 AM

I have to laugh at this shit now.

These retarded scammers think they are harming people by doxxing them, but however, they are only making them stronger and more trustworthy, and making themselves looking like retarded pieces of trash.

This forum is something else. I really have to admire suchmoon's temperament. If someone tried doxxing me and I was on DT, their account would be scam-city/worthless in minutes. I guess all these retards really have no clue how nice suchmoon really is, since I don't see any red marks yet, unless they are my own.  Grin

I just sit here every day and go WTF.. SCAMMERS could do 10x better if they were honest. Why scam? Oh, cuz you have no conscience? wow, must be nice.... scumbags...  Huh

Suchmoon, I've always loved that awesome coffee mug.... super jelly! Cheesy

You can get one on eBay. I was considering it too since everybody already thinks I have one...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262307376949

As far as red trust - these are throwaway accounts for that exact reason. They don't care if they get red.

But being nice - nobody has ever accused me of that yet  Wink. Thanks.

Oh I agree on the premine, greed is blinding. Sounds like some people here have lots of faith in the team with little answers available. I am more interested in delivery. It may not make it big time, but the premise behind it sounds cool. Lots of questions to be answered, things to be seen, and possible deliveries to be made...time will tell

Mid-June is ~3 weeks away. If they can put a game release in Google Play and iTunes by then I will drink a full rocket cup of shittiest beer I can find. But an average "investor" would probably accept a beta .apk distributed through slack as a "release".

Ok gotcha that was the post i was referring to and i didn't remember the /s so with the sarcasm then its either yes its you and you don't care or no its not you and you are playing along.

I'll take option #2... fark finding satoshi is easier these days Smiley

To be fair I edited the "/s" into the post later when I noticed people take it seriously so you probably did really see it without the "/s". Usually the "/s" is implied in my posts, maybe I should add it to my sig.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:04:49 AM

So let's start with an easy one: why is Ionomy PTE not listed as a registered business in Singapore? Like the ION team has stated? That shouldn't take up too much of your busy schedule. They should have the answer...boom, 3 minutes and this question is over.

The company has been registered under a name you have not searched for. The company has been waiting for a pin (which they currently received by snail mail) and are in the process of changing the registered name.

Yeah, no big deal, just a $50k penalty - that's like two weeks worth of dumping. And/or two years of free meals and lodging.

https://archive.is/FMoFy#selection-1115.0-1115.314

Section 405 – Penalty for carrying business without registering a corporation and for improper use of words Limited and Berhad (Unregistered entity)
If any person -
  • other than a foreign company, uses any name or title or trades or carries on business under any name or title which "Limited" or "Berhad" or any abbreviation, imitation, or translation of an of those words is the final word; or
  • in any way holds out that the business is incorporated under this Act, that person shall, unless at the time the business was duly incorporated under this Act, be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.

UEN# 201006641K -GRAVAL PTE. LTD.
Neat, only took 99 pages to get this answer when at least three people asked in unison at once.

I would love to see what agreement people who bought ION through folding in their XPY/PCs.
Probably says nothing about any of this or the conversion.

I wonder who's the Singapore citizen who's helping create the shell for the ION team and the private exchange.
They'll be on the line for the fine, if anyone reports it.

We're coming on 100 pages and at least we have a possible company.
Suchmoon and myself only had to click through the explorer ourselves to find the genesis block.
I look forward to more of this ION transparency  Roll Eyes

To be fair, the address and graval have been posted before.

As to the Singapore citizen, the address that was given in this thread earlier leads to this site on google http://www.nomineedirectorservices.com.sg/contact/ which should spur nothing but confidence.

I wonder what the purpose of renaming an old company instead of starting a new one is.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:29:10 AM

So let's start with an easy one: why is Ionomy PTE not listed as a registered business in Singapore? Like the ION team has stated? That shouldn't take up too much of your busy schedule. They should have the answer...boom, 3 minutes and this question is over.

The company has been registered under a name you have not searched for. The company has been waiting for a pin (which they currently received by snail mail) and are in the process of changing the registered name.

Yeah, no big deal, just a $50k penalty - that's like two weeks worth of dumping. And/or two years of free meals and lodging.

https://archive.is/FMoFy#selection-1115.0-1115.314

Section 405 – Penalty for carrying business without registering a corporation and for improper use of words Limited and Berhad (Unregistered entity)
If any person -
  • other than a foreign company, uses any name or title or trades or carries on business under any name or title which "Limited" or "Berhad" or any abbreviation, imitation, or translation of an of those words is the final word; or
  • in any way holds out that the business is incorporated under this Act, that person shall, unless at the time the business was duly incorporated under this Act, be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.

UEN# 201006641K -GRAVAL PTE. LTD.
Neat, only took 99 pages to get this answer when at least three people asked in unison at once.

I would love to see what agreement people who bought ION through folding in their XPY/PCs.
Probably says nothing about any of this or the conversion.

I wonder who's the Singapore citizen who's helping create the shell for the ION team and the private exchange.
They'll be on the line for the fine, if anyone reports it.

We're coming on 100 pages and at least we have a possible company.
Suchmoon and myself only had to click through the explorer ourselves to find the genesis block.
I look forward to more of this ION transparency  Roll Eyes

To be fair, the address and graval have been posted before.

As to the Singapore citizen, the address that was given in this thread earlier leads to this site on google http://www.nomineedirectorservices.com.sg/contact/ which should spur nothing but confidence.

I wonder what the purpose of renaming an old company instead of starting a new one is.

Yep its awesome when you appoint a director through a service that has nothing to do with you.

It also instills nothing but confidence that they don't stand by their product and or service enough to run it from their own country. Says to me we are running our company elsewhere so if bad shit happens we are covered as we committed a crime in some country we never intend to visit. Look we can scam from the us but receive no punishment!!!

Big deal didn't work for vern he had to run away to china even though he had some dipshit belieze company. Shows the confidence he had in not being prosecuted.

Every day i think about it more and more i believe when starting ionomy adam matlack went to google and typed

"How to setup a company from america and if shit goes wrong not be liable"

And it returned some idiots guide to setting up in another country.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:19:01 AM

Why, oh why does all this doxxing bullshit from the iontards smell so much like GAW and Paycoin to me...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:40:40 AM

98 pages in and still no proof that ION is a scam just lots of rubbish/lies/bollocks/misinterpretations....
Just answer a few of questions that still remain unanswered. How many masternodes does the ionomy team own? How will ionomy work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games? Where exactly are the XPY that were supposed to be "burned"? What will happen to the premined ION that the team controls? What are the addresses of the premined ION coins, especially the ones that should have been sold in the ICO but weren't? Where does the extra staking power come from when an electron electrifies a node?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:43:41 AM

98 pages in and still no proof that ION is a scam just lots of rubbish/lies/bollocks/misinterpretations....
Just answer a few of questions that still remain unanswered. How many masternodes does the ionomy team own? How will ionomy work around Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods in mobile games? Where exactly are the XPY that were supposed to be "burned"? What will happen to the premined ION that the team controls? What are the addresses of the premined ION coins, especially the ones that should have been sold in the ICO but weren't? Where does the extra staking power come from when an electron electrifies a node?

If I attempted to answer those questions it would achieve absolutely nothing although if you decided that it's time for a constructive discussion/debate then I'll give it a shot

BTW you must be in a good mood today as BTC jumped from $456 to $475 kinda nice if your a day trader and had a ton of money on a x5 leverage trade Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
u848921

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:43:37 PM

Stupid crazy haters post 100 pages of shit envy that too late for ICO and can't mine ION with noisy miner. Adam did very good with ION POS only because he can control who gets it and who makes money. Haters will eat words when games release and gamers buy electrons and ions and stakers and make more and more coins. You can't do that with your bitcoins this is best investment in crypto now and you hate too much too see it. You can buy my ion when I sell for $1 LOL.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:56:31 PM

Stupid crazy haters post 100 pages of shit envy that too late for ICO and can't mine ION with noisy miner. Adam did very good with ION POS only because he can control who gets it and who makes money. Haters will eat words when games release and gamers buy electrons and ions and stakers and make more and more coins. You can't do that with your bitcoins this is best investment in crypto now and you hate too much too see it. You can buy my ion when I sell for $1 LOL.

LMFAO... This is such a comedy, I love it... Paycoin 5.4... Full Flour ahead!

Where the hell is bitpop anyhow? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
u848921

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:19:26 PM

It is not funny when you shit on other people investment this is real money not your bitcoin. You talk bad things and scare peopel away from ion and will cost investors money. You think on the internet you are an anonymous you are not anonymous, and someone will find you then who is laughing. You will run away hide like those other stupid bitches run away when they phone number is posted. What are you afraid someone will call you ask why hate ion so much LOL. You can only talk shit on bitcointalk can;t talk shit when people call you or come to your house.

LMFAO... This is such a comedy, I love it... Paycoin 5.4... Full Flour ahead!

Where the hell is bitpop anyhow? Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: