Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:48:41 PM

I like how whatever retard is running the ion twitter account keeps retweeting bitcoin related stories, as if the potential future success of bitcoin has anything to do with their little shitcoin.

now this idiot is able to read the future. what a clever person, must be so wealthy and cool.

idiot.

As a matter of fact, I can. I've come here from February 2017 when ION became worthless and Adam Matlack disappeared to warn you and the other 13 investors not to lose their money. Withdraw it now and put it on the Browns to win the Super Bowl. It's hard to believe, but Johnny Manziel resigns with the team and throws a new record of 378 touchdowns to complete their perfect 19-0 season.

this is proof that you are a liar and then also a fool.

Could you please provide proof that time travel doesn't exist?

are you on the absence of evidence or the evidence of absence side?

either way, this fool is a liar and a very poor comedian.

You claimed he was a liar so I was wondering what proof you had that time travel doesn't exist.

People call scam and you ask for proof. This doesn't work both ways?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:50:20 PM

I like how whatever retard is running the ion twitter account keeps retweeting bitcoin related stories, as if the potential future success of bitcoin has anything to do with their little shitcoin.

now this idiot is able to read the future. what a clever person, must be so wealthy and cool.

idiot.

As a matter of fact, I can. I've come here from February 2017 when ION became worthless and Adam Matlack disappeared to warn you and the other 13 investors not to lose their money. Withdraw it now and put it on the Browns to win the Super Bowl. It's hard to believe, but Johnny Manziel resigns with the team and throws a new record of 378 touchdowns to complete their perfect 19-0 season.

You claimed he was a liar so I was wondering what proof you had that time travel doesn't exist.

it only works one way.

you think it is easier to prove that . . .

something is...

something is not...

which do you think is easier ? how does science work today ? educate me ?

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:00:35 PM

idiot.

it only works one way.

you think it is easier to prove that . . .

something is...

something is not...

which do you think is easier ? how does science work today ? educate me ?

dont worry, i will answer for you.

there is no proof that ion project is a scam. your opinion might think it is, or hope it is, or feel it is if you feel a bit psychic.

but there is no proof, evidence or information to suggest ion project is a scam.

prove to me it is, anyone. but you cannot do this. no evidence at all. despite many ion team members and many investors, many opportunities for information leaks, not a single one has come forward to say it is a scam or they lost a single bitcoin.

so most likely your claims are not true, a lie, by your team for 46 pages.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:09:33 PM

there is no proof that ion project is a scam. your opinion might think it is, or hope it is, or feel it is if you feel a bit psychic.

but there is no proof, evidence or information to suggest ion project is a scam.

prove to me it is, anyone. but you cannot do this. no evidence at all. despite many ion team members and many investors, many opportunities for information leaks, not a single one has come forward to say it is a scam or they lost a single bitcoin.

I'm actually inclined to agree with you.

There is no proof.  it might be a scam, it might not be a scam.

Luckily for me you've already agreed that lying about there being a company, registered in Singapore is a bad move and likely to engender an atmosphere of distrust.

It's, at the very least, enough to ensure that potential crypto newbies, without our learned experience, should consider being very very very wary.

Still, it'd be nice if they'd actually offer some answers, because, as things stand they seem to be operating in a very similar way to the Onecoin team, which certainly is a scam.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:26:33 PM

https://archive.is/KC38B#selection-881.0-889.121

Facts and Evidence

Always look for facts and evidence. When a troll alleges we have done “X thing” wrong, ask them to provide some evidence.

This "no proof of scam therefore trustworthy" drivel is getting tiresome. Ionomists are not trustworthy for a number of reasons, including lies and incompetence.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:32:12 PM

Woah woah woah...
I came here to check on the purple rockets!
I'm very eager to watch the launch, its failure, and hopefully jail time from the operators.  Grin
The first two will happen, because I'm from a future blockchain. The Human-ledger™ and its described the events.
I'm just here to get the swag tshirts or mugs as they are quite the collectors items.  Cheesy

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:33:44 PM

Facts and Evidence

Always look for facts and evidence. When a troll alleges we have done “X thing” wrong, ask them to provide some evidence.

This "no proof of scam therefore trustworthy" drivel is getting tiresome. Ionomists are not trustworthy for a number of reasons, including lies and incompetence.

you didnt seem to consider that there might be no proof of scam as well as no proof of trustness - both at the same time.

trustness can be denied to non-scam projects. there are other options you are missing.

a. you should invest only smallest amounts in projects without trustness.
b. you should invest nothing in scams.

they are two different things.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:52:21 PM

Woah woah woah...
I'm very eager to watch the launch, its failure, and hopefully jail time from the operators.  Grin
The first two will happen, because I'm from a future blockchain. The Human-ledger™ and its described the events.
I'm just here to get the swag tshirts or mugs as they are quite the collectors items.  Cheesy

i've come across decomposed bodies that are funnier than you.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 06:56:31 PM

Facts and Evidence

you didnt seem to consider that there might be no proof of scam as well as no proof of trustness - both at the same time.

trustness can be denied to non-scam projects. there are other options you are missing.

I don't think I'm missing anything. Team ION does not conduct themselves as a trustworthy entity. You can keep asking for a proof of scam for the next 50 pages and that will not make them more trustworthy. It might make you feel better about your investment decision though.

If you want to give money to every new shitcoin (which is essentially what "a." is in your definition) - feel free. There is no point in discussing any red flags because you can still give them "smallest amounts" regardless of any lies or other bullshit surrounding the project. Brilliant logic.
pixelpowered

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:07:24 PM

Woah woah woah...

Yikes, well I hope your mental condition improves as conversing or joking with the dead seems rather odd and concerning.
Let's get back to circle-jerking each other over ION. I promise not to stop until the purple rockets match with you  Grin
Don't mind moon's linked content. Its just silliness from the previous attempted rocket launches.

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 07:09:19 PM

Facts and Evidence

I don't think I'm missing anything. Team ION does not conduct themselves as a trustworthy entity. You can keep asking for a proof of scam for the next 50 pages and that will not make them more trustworthy. It might make you feel better about your investment decision though.

If you want to give money to every new shitcoin (which is essentially what "a." is in your definition) - feel free. There is no point in discussing any red flags because you can still give them "smallest amounts" regardless of any lies or other bullshit surrounding the project. Brilliant logic.

you are missing my point, again, it is possible that:

team ion does not act in the most trustworthy way (as you would expect from a proper company) and it is also not a scam.

could this be true? that it could be made more trusty from team ion actions AND also not be a scam too?

do we agree here?

Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 07:11:31 PM

Woah woah woah...

Yikes, well I hope your mental condition improves as conversing or joking with the dead seems rather odd and concerning.
Let's get back to circle-jerking each other over ION. I promise not to stop until the purple rockets match with you  Grin
Don't mind moon's linked content. Its just silliness from the previous attempted rocket launches.

did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?

pixelpowered

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:14:29 PM

Woah woah woah...

Let's get back to circle-jerking each other over ION. I promise not to stop until the purple rockets match with you  Grin

did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?

Nope. Too busy swinging with your parents.  Grin
We have a lot of love to give in my family.

So besides ION. How much would you be willing to invest into a crypto project typically?
Also do you know of any companies that filed this way that eventually succeeded in this space?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:21:05 PM

WARNING
ION is an intransparent and shady project. The coin will be heavily premined and is made by people who were part of XPY.io and the Paycoin scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 07:22:02 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 07:37:35 PM by suchmoon

you are missing my point, again, it is possible that:

team ion does not act in the most trustworthy way (as you would expect from a proper company) and it is also not a scam.

could this be true? that it could be made more trusty from team ion actions AND also not be a scam too?

do we agree here?

I don't know nor do I care. I'm not the one repeating "scam scam scam scam" ad nauseam - you are. You are also saying it's ok to give money to untrustworthy people. And you would only stop giving them money if they are proven to be a scam, which by your own definition is when they run off with the money.

Do you see a little bit of a problem in your scenario? A slight flaw in logic perhaps?

If not then I wish you good luck because nothing else will help.
Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 07:27:13 PM

WARNING
ION is an intransparent and shady project. The coin will be heavily premined and is made by people who were part of XPY.io and the Paycoin scam.

this guy would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:28:06 PM

WARNING

Ahh I was wondering when shit for brains was gonna pass comment

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Madness

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 07:34:37 PM

WARNING

the wheel is spinning but the hamster died long long ago.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 07:42:18 PM

WARNING

the wheel is spinning but the hamster died long long ago.

Why are you chaps so interested in defending this when you know full well that the person in control of the Ionomy handle actually lied in the first few pages of this?

I know and understand my motivations, and I suspect I know and understand a few of the others motivations for calling this out.

What I don't get is why you'd go to such lengths to defend people who have already demonstrably been proven to be liars.

Do you hope you can reel in enough marks to off load your own former xpy (now Ion) bags?

samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:45:19 PM

I think ION team is truly thanking all the posters here because you are keeping this thread at the top of the forums for the past 4 weeks consistently.
This kind of publicity hard to buy :-)

Regardless of the comments, awareness has been achieved.

Good job team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: