Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:07:52 PM

To the ION devs

You guys provide the company registration papers for Singapore and all is cool RIGHT

WRONG you'll get a flippant acknowledgement if your lucky then it's onto to something else

I'm glad you haven't responded as it would achieve absolutely nothing.

Ignore these shitheads with axes to grind and different agenda's

As Frans_shithead posted yesterday 

Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for.

A total waste of time

How does the "electrifying" stakers work? Where does that extra staking power all of a sudden come from?

What is to be done with all of the bounty and incentive coins? Will an escrow hold them or will they be store in Masternodes for the team to profit from?

What are the maths and calculations that were used to derive the ICO valuation?

Does the team have a plan to deal with the PlayStore and AppStore TOS? Or are they just gonna figure that out later?

Is there an actual coin dev on the team or is the team going to only rely on outside help?

What is the plan if no one wants to accept ION for bounty development? Who will then do the development?

These are valid questions, would love to have answers for these. But I anticipate them being ignored for the second straight week in a row.

How does the "electrifying" stakers work? Where does that extra staking power all of a sudden come from?

Electrifying a staker is only able to be done with electrons made from the 100,000 Atoms or by playing games and earning them. Either way the platform is earning money from either your purchase of an atom or gameplay combine that with your coins staking in a masternode on the platform and one could see how they could offer extra staking,or am I wrong?

What is to be done with all of the bounty and incentive coins? Will an escrow hold them or will they be store in Masternodes for the team to profit from?

I am sure I have seen it mentioned that the bounty or incentive coins will stake normally in one large staker. The second part of the question whether or not they release the addresses I have no idea?

Does the team have a plan to deal with the PlayStore and AppStore TOS? Or are they just gonna figure that out later?

I can play games on my iphone and get paid in btc to my wallet so shouldnt be that difficult id imagine? Uless they are all breaking TOS.

Is there an actual coin dev on the team or is the team going to only rely on outside help?
this question was answered, yes there is?Think it was even stated that one of them is a member here? I could see why a member of this forum wouldnt want their name released for fear of being ripped apart by the cult like members here.

What is the plan if no one wants to accept ION for bounty development? Who will then do the development?

Why would anybody do a bounty to help ION and not accept the coin? Even if they dont want the coin it can be exchanged to btc I would hope. Or just dont do the bounty? Kinda simple really. Oh and for the second part They can hire people to do the bounties with the bounty coins right? Thats some answers to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for attempting to answer to the best of your ability.

I am still confused on the electrifying stakers. I understand that you need atoms to be able to electrify. But the only conclusion that I can come to is the extra staking power comes from a Masternode somewhere. If that is so, what happens to those minted coins when a stalker is not electrified? I understand how staking works and to increase your reward you need to increase your holdings. Those electrifying are not increasing their holdings so those coins have to come from somewhere. So, did atom purchasers/owners BTC go to buying ION coins for a Masternode? If so why isn't electrifying always automatically get the reward? After all they did pay for the coins basically, no?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:11:12 PM

I think ION team is truly thanking all the posters here because you are keeping this thread at the top of the forums for the past 4 weeks consistently.
This kind of publicity hard to buy :-)

Regardless of the comments, awareness has been achieved.

Yeah, the amazing publicity must be the reason for the fact that nobody is buying your scamcoins except for a few XPY bagholders.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:16:50 PM

I think ION team is truly thanking all the posters here because you are keeping this thread at the top of the forums for the past 4 weeks consistently.
This kind of publicity hard to buy :-)

Regardless of the comments, awareness has been achieved.

Good job team.

Not quite sure this is the publicity they were looking for. Had they engaged and honestly answered the questions, this thread would have done wonders. Sadly they chose the "go to slack and ask" approach and look as if they are dodging the questions, which indeed they are. Instead, they have random investors come here and try and explain things but only making it more confusing. 

This is not a good showing for team ION.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 11:25:26 PM

ios and andoud games giving crypto isnt a problem. using it as ingame currency is. app stores have their own currency for this. how are they getting around this? you can give ion away in your games but cant sell ion to use in your game.... i think you missed this part

Oh id argue that your the one missing the part that there is ways around it. You act as though there is no ways around it and there are that are perfectly fine. One thing i can almost assure you is that this team knows the TOS of both. I know that because I dont miss things,like when they tell me when i invest in ION that if I have questions go to slack and ask. Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.

Did you ask that specific question? Or how else do you know that "there are [ways around TOS] that are perfectly fine"?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:41:40 PM

Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.

Does a person who cares about what he's investing in care if the people he's investing in lied about forming a company called Ionomy PTE, in Singapore?

I dont recall them lying? I recall hearing that they were in the process of changing the name? Any customer that used the XPY. io platform will tell you that the support was second to none btw just for all the people calling it a failure. Nobody that invested anything in that platform lost anything,I wouldnt call that a failure.

@phildo so did thousands of others so maybe try a better one to discredit them ehh?

Wish you guys would have warned me about cryptsy being a scam even though they were a registered biz.

I don't need to discredit those thousands of other idiots, but I will if I see them asking people for money to do something involving cryptocurrency, especially if they refuse to show how this will be different from GAW.

What about the xpy.io project has caused these guys to go from "dumb enough to get ripped off by garza" to "smart enough to create a new coin that will be successful" AND "create mobile games that people will play" AND somehow combine the 2 into a successful company?

Some people were saying that cryptsy was insolvent as soon as the withdrawal delays started, because there's only one reason for that to happen. The smart one's bought coins that they could withdraw at a loss and got out part of their money, the other's refused to take a small loss and ended up with nothing.

As for the name, there was never evidence of the old name being a registered company either. If the company registration doesn't matter or was in the process of being changed, why mention it?
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:00:35 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 12:18:35 AM by Rick_James

To the ION devs

You guys provide the company registration papers for Singapore and all is cool RIGHT

WRONG you'll get a flippant acknowledgement if your lucky then it's onto to something else

I'm glad you haven't responded as it would achieve absolutely nothing.

Ignore these shitheads with axes to grind and different agenda's

As Frans_shithead posted yesterday 

Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for.

A total waste of time

What are the maths and calculations that were used to derive the ICO valuation?

These are valid questions, would love to have answers for these. But I anticipate them being ignored for the second straight week in a row.

Electrifying a staker is only able to be done with electrons made from the 100,000 Atoms or by playing games and earning them. Either way the platform is earning money from either your purchase of an atom or gameplay combine that with your coins staking in a masternode on the platform and one could see how they could offer extra staking,or am I wrong?

I am sure I have seen it mentioned that the bounty or incentive coins will stake normally in one large staker. The second part of the question whether or not they release the addresses I have no idea?

I can play games on my iphone and get paid in btc to my wallet so shouldnt be that difficult id imagine? Uless they are all breaking TOS.

this question was answered, yes there is?Think it was even stated that one of them is a member here? I could see why a member of this forum wouldnt want their name released for fear of being ripped apart by the cult like members here.

Why would anybody do a bounty to help ION and not accept the coin? Even if they dont want the coin it can be exchanged to btc I would hope. Or just dont do the bounty? Kinda simple really. Oh and for the second part They can hire people to do the bounties with the bounty coins right? Thats some answers to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for attempting to answer to the best of your ability.

I am still confused on the electrifying stakers. I understand that you need atoms to be able to electrify. But the only conclusion that I can come to is the extra staking power comes from a Masternode somewhere. If that is so, what happens to those minted coins when a stalker is not electrified? I understand how staking works and to increase your reward you need to increase your holdings. Those electrifying are not increasing their holdings so those coins have to come from somewhere. So, did atom purchasers/owners BTC go to buying ION coins for a Masternode? If so why isn't electrifying always automatically get the reward? After all they did pay for the coins basically, no?

I appreciate you accepting that thats all the info I know. I dont mind interacting with somebody like you that is not just trolling with garbage(The Franz fella comes to mind) Anyway Im not sure I follow what you mean in this post? The atoms will pay you 8 to 1  ION when the platform goes live. Those ION will be in 3 months stakers. say you have 1000 atoms. You will have an 8000 ion staker upon launch. Then your Atoms will still make your electrons daily,along with discounts on various things as far as I understand? When electrified you will earn double staking, the extra staking comes from tx fees and masternode earnings though im not sure of the numbers cause im just an investor that tries to listen and make my own judgement?If im able t6o make money staking why wouldnt I?

@suchmoon I like what ya did there, but I have no idea what way they will implement it? Im sorry the answer i gave which was my own opinion is not enough? I suppose we will find out? Who sai anything about them using an in game currency anyway?Taken from the whitepaper--

By contrast, the relationship between ionomy.com and ION is designed to build value from the start. ionomy.com produces and sells digital goods with a focus on mobile and social gaming applications. The company funds a system of social and financial incentives to cultivate an engaged user base. Users are rewarded for activity within the company’s products. By continuously creating desirable uses for ION, the company incentivizes more users to join the ecosystem. The user base then consumes more IONs, creating demand and scarcity.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:25:20 AM

ios and andoud games giving crypto isnt a problem. using it as ingame currency is. app stores have their own currency for this. how are they getting around this? you can give ion away in your games but cant sell ion to use in your game.... i think you missed this part

Oh id argue that your the one missing the part that there is ways around it. You act as though there is no ways around it and there are that are perfectly fine. One thing i can almost assure you is that this team knows the TOS of both. I know that because I dont miss things,like when they tell me when i invest in ION that if I have questions go to slack and ask. Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.

Did you ask that specific question? Or how else do you know that "there are [ways around TOS] that are perfectly fine"?

Sounds familiar doesn't it moon?
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-speaks-paybase-launch-amazon-shopping-using-paycoin/

Hopefully the ION team can convince some indie game to utilize the coin if they haven't already started using competing coins that have already gone to the mobile platforms already with their designs. I'm sure the ION team from Singapore cloud™ full explored it all, don't worry.
There's no floor this time. Its rockets and cloudware.
Go purple rockets!

Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:46:27 AM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/josh-garza-speaks-paybase-launch-amazon-shopping-using-paycoin/

Hopefully the ION team can convince some indie game to utilize the coin if they haven't already started using competing coins that have already gone to the mobile platforms already with their designs. I'm sure the ION team from Singapore cloud™ full explored it all, don't worry.
Go purple rockets!

Aww that's cute moon has a cheerleader You burn your house down with a hot btc miner making nothing, I'll try my luck making electrons for gaming to boost my staker earnings and ION. Fine with me
pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:07:36 AM

Go purple rockets!

Aww that's cute moon has a cheerleader You burn your house down with a hot btc miner making nothing, I'll try my luck making electrons for gaming to boost my staker earnings and ION. Fine with me

I think you have me confused for someone else. I've disagreed with moon and others on other items.
I'm personally coin agnostic and don't mine at home.
I just enjoy shit talking with everyone. Nothing we say is going to be realistically answered anyways.
The coin will launch regardless of whatever we say and VC money comes in.
Then history will repeat itself.
Please convince the ION team to make swag... at least a coffee mug so I can put it in my collection.  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 01:48:54 AM

@suchmoon I like what ya did there, but I have no idea what way they will implement it? Im sorry the answer i gave which was my own opinion is not enough? I suppose we will find out? Who sai anything about them using an in game currency anyway?Taken from the whitepaper--

To paraphrase your fellow investor - why is it that only non-investors are actually doing any homework here?

https://ionomy.com/games

Hints are unlocked by completing new levels or can be purchased with ION or mobile phone accounts.

If you know otherwise then please elaborate what the "desirable uses" for ION would be. Unless you forgot to ask about that on slack.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:13:13 AM

There are not ways to go around it. As per all platforms using steam as an example they prevent this occuring. Notice how crisis 3 isn't on steam? Thats because they wanted to sell the base game on steam and have ingame sales of expansions etc outside the steam economy. This invalidated the agreement on steam so they didn't list crysis 3.

If your game sells say crystals for points ingame to use its fine so long as you buy those crystals with apple instore purchases. These are set rate packs. So you could technically buy ion to use ingame with apple credits but 30% of all sales go to apple. So therefore ionomy has to inflate the cost over to make even. Unless they are mass staking free coins from masternodes to sell you?

Apple and android are QUITE strict on crypto in games and how its actually used and awarded. You cannot build an ingame shop that lets people sell their ion inside the game this is a store inside a store and not allowed.

There is no getting around it which you shouldn't consider with ion anyway. Doing so with getting around terms indicates dishonesty and intention to abuse a inplace system... remember how garza tried ot do that with amazon services when it was against TOS? Are you indicating that there are ways to get around it i.e trying to sneak around apple store rules?

Check out sarutobi (i think is its spelling). This game awards bitcoin over time though its small. It initially had problems getting onto the app store and had to pass a lot of things. All it is is a mini faucet.

So again i think you are missing the point. Unless you believe apple, google and microsoft are less smart with their lawyer contacts and team and team ion are geniuses (in which case i think you are deluded) then i don't think i've missed anything.

Platforms like steam, app store, play store and microsoft market don't make a platform for other people to make money with their audience without taking a big cut. You are playing on their field with their rules... after all they own it.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:22:33 AM

To paraphrase your fellow investor - why is it that only non-investors are actually doing any homework here?

https://ionomy.com/games

Hints are unlocked by completing new levels or can be purchased with ION or mobile phone accounts.

If you know otherwise then please elaborate what the "desirable uses" for ION would be. Unless you forgot to ask about that on slack.

why don't they just make a mysql database and give people crystals.. it has to be a cryptocurrency why?

they just don't get it.. the electons double their stake rate... so where does the double stake rate come from? Thats right the web stakers are drawing profits from masternodes and paying 1/4 of that to users normally... when they electrify they pay 1/2 earnings. The earnings they pay the users comes from premine masternode supply in excess. There is no code magic that says hey if i have electrons in the wallet then my stake rate on the block chain doubles..

Hints in games for ion... seriously...

The site is an aim to dilute the users holdings while outpacing their customer in coin generation. Its very very very much alike make more coins to pay investors to make more coins. It will collapse it isn't sustainable. Even if the devs didn't sell coins or make masternodes (which they will they can't help themselves just like garza couldn't.. that first ferarri rental does something to your brain like crack cocaine or something) its impossible to be a high market coin. Look at all the other POS coins... none are raking in what people think. The sell pressure from devs and buy pressure will even out at the start to make the milk last longer... once people load up and buy then the dev sells will drop the buy side people will panic on losses selll more then shit hits the fan and before you know it like xpy down to sub 3000 satoshi.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:27:18 AM

I dont recall them lying? I recall hearing that they were in the process of changing the name? Any customer that used the XPY. io platform will tell you that the support was second to none btw just for all the people calling it a failure. Nobody that invested anything in that platform lost anything,I wouldnt call that a failure.

They came here claiming they were already a registered company, under the name Ionomy PTE.  They weren't.

The story about it simply being a name change only came out several days later and to date there's still little enough evidence to support that assertion.

Does a person who cares about what he's investing in care if the people he's investing in lied about forming a company called Ionomy PTE, in Singapore?

Do you care that the people you are investing in thought "digital cloud miners" existed? Or that someone would sell them a $20 bill for $4?

Just checking, that wasn't friendly fire, was it? Grin

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:05:46 AM

Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.

@phildo so did thousands of others so maybe try a better one to discredit them ehh?

Wish you guys would have warned me about cryptsy being a scam even though they were a registered biz.

Oh well. Either you lie again on purpose or just wrote how bad you are in listening to other people. Looking at the other thread and this one, lol, you even did not read it.

Why do you lie? Ok, I'll point you only to 1 thing => Craptsy. You like everybody else there was warned multiple times about cryptsy, months before it happened. For you guys, it wasn't even enough that I shocked craptsy team by telling them on their chat that bitjohn left them, hehe, they also did not believe after john confirmed it.

So my friend, you are not alone, you have a bunch people who dont listen. In this thread people warn you again and you dont listen. It is ok if you invest, but dont turn off your brain when making public statements for an company, please do not do this ever.
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 10:37:04 AM

Investing in an obvious scam like GAW is a crime. The crime is stupidity. this wasn't a run of the mill scam, this was a blatantly obvious scam that had many people pointing out the obvious flaws along the way (seem familiar to anyone?) Falling or that is way different than ordering something on ebay and getting a brick in the mail.

stupidity is not a crime (this is lucky for you) and i do not agree that getting scammed means you are stupid.

you need to decide what you mean by crime as i think you have not a good understanding of the term causing you argue invalid points which dont make sense in relations to any crimes at all.

ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:51:08 AM

Investing in an obvious scam like GAW is a crime. The crime is stupidity. this wasn't a run of the mill scam, this was a blatantly obvious scam that had many people pointing out the obvious flaws along the way (seem familiar to anyone?) Falling or that is way different than ordering something on ebay and getting a brick in the mail.

stupidity is not a crime (this is lucky for you) and i do not agree that getting scammed means you are stupid.

you need to decide what you mean by crime as i think you have not a good understanding of the term causing you argue invalid points which dont make sense in relations to any crimes at all.

Project much?

Oh, also: "don't"

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
ladrx

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:59:19 AM

Hey Madness, how do you like my new avatar?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 12:13:28 PM

Project much?

you should go back to work. you are depriving some village of their idiot today.

ladrx

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:15:55 PM

Project much?

you should go back to work. you are depriving some village of their idiot today.

Hey, congrats on spelling "their" correctly. I would have figured you for more of a "there idiot" kind of guy.

ladrx

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:20:00 PM

This article mentions a "Mark Gravina" as the founder of Ionomy. Has this name been mentioned up until this point? I don't recognize it.

https://news.bitcoin.com/blockchain-gaming-ionomy-full-crypto/

So this dude, presumably?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-gravina-957102

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: