Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 07:47:23 PM

I think ION team is truly thanking all the posters here because you are keeping this thread at the top of the forums for the past 4 weeks consistently.
This kind of publicity hard to buy :-)

Regardless of the comments, awareness has been achieved.

Good job team.

You're quite welcome.  People will see, if they take the time to read, that the Ionomy team have lied whilst soliciting funding from the public.

Any that are still stupid enough to throw their money away are more than welcome, since some folk only learn from experience. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 07:51:12 PM

I think ION team is truly thanking all the posters here because you are keeping this thread at the top of the forums for the past 4 weeks consistently.

Good job team.

You're quite welcome.  People will see, if they take the time to read, that the Ionomy team have lied whilst soliciting funding from the public.

Any that are still stupid enough to throw their money away are more than welcome, since some folk only learn from experience.  

i thought the complaint was the ion team have not been here soliciting funding from the public?

you guys have to make your minds up. whats the problem again?

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:54:43 PM

Good job team.

You're quite welcome.  People will see, if they take the time to read, that the Ionomy team have lied whilst soliciting funding from the public.

i thought the complaint was the ion team have not been here soliciting funding from the public?

There's no ION swag yet.
I demand swag I can mount on my wall of crypto failures!

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 08:07:15 PM

Good job team.

Can you quote someone complaining about the ION team "not [...] soliciting funding from the public"?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:40:38 PM

why is it that only non-investors are complaining?

if this was a scam, surely people who invested would be complaining?

why is only people who did not invest a cent making such scam claims of theives, scam and fraud?

Thats an easy question and quite an obvious one. If you invested then you aren't going to scrutinise it because you invested thus accept it as a good investment.

If you looked at it decided it wasn't a good investment you are going to scrutinise it because well... its not a good investment to you.

That statement you made is just plain silly its obvious.

Tell me this... would you invest $20,000 then come and say how it doesn't make sense and questions aren't answered? You'd basically be throwing your money at something you think isn't good.

Let me counter your question with another one and you should answer this.

WHY is it that only investors are promoting it?

and to your second statement on if this was a scam surely people who invested would be complaining?

Paycoin investors didn't complain at the start.. are you telling me it wasn't a scam? See history possibly repeating?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:47:38 PM

why is it that only non-investors are complaining?

if this was a scam, surely people who invested would be complaining?

why is only people who did not invest a cent making such scam claims of theives, scam and fraud?

where are all the people who lost their bitcoins - where are their complaint? i cannot find a single one.

in my opinion from what i can see no one has been scammed nor does anyone think they have been scammed.

only these same accounts crying scam, fraud - none of which who invested a single cent.

This has to be one of the highest densities of logical fallacies per square pixel, not to mention sounding like Garza in his heyday.

What does ANY of that have to do with ionomy being trustworthy?

ION is trustworthy cause he feels they are honest. I've asked him 3 times what caused him to come to that conclusion only to be greeted with this exact response or some form of it.

I have yet to hear a valid response to why this team should be trusted. The best I have heard so far has been because the are "nice".

i have answered this many times about my opinon of trustness.

unless you are a team member, how can you (or anyone) know 100 per cent?

i have no reason to trust or untrust ion team, but i lean on the trust side because of there performance in the last year.

they have not run off with anyones bitcoins for a year and all those people who have invested in this team over this year all seem to be happy, not claiming fraud or asking for their bitcoins back. so there are more reasons to trust than there are reasons to not trust.

Bigvern didn't run off with peoples money for 1 year either. He did it like 2-3 years into it.

The end fact is this people here have repeatedly asked for how someone invested chose to invest with facts or their due dilligence. People like yourself say you have facts or reasons... when asked to provide you just say i trust them or others say im not doing other peoples homework i know my stuff.

Its ignorant statements.

Team ion just don't want to provide any answers because quite frankly it exposes what they are up to and every question answered now puts them in trouble later when its proven wrong on teh blockchain... just like josh's lies. They are doing the route of not answering anything to not incriminate themselves because they don't believe in what they are doing.

You and others will have your investments diluted... 1 or 2 will make a little money and team ion will make money. Then as it goes down they'll make some grand statements about being about community and doing this or that to raise it you'll all shout we love you team ion without realising they are making money while you aren't.

History will repeat and you'll all be back for someone else in your communities attempt to save the ion disadvantaged with a new coin and we'll do this all again in a new topic.

If this is wrong encourage your team ion to answer all questions because quite frankly that gives strength to your position right? Or are you comfortable with them not answering questions?
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 08:48:38 PM

Good job team.

Are you deliberately being obtuse?

I ask because I've noticed some language issues, so you might not even be aware of it.

Just in case anyone else has just joined us here and is wondering what is going on though, let's recap@:

Ionomy came here, started this thread, soliciting funds from the public, claimed to be a company (Ionomy PTE) registered in Singapore, it soon transpired that this was a lie.

So, now we've recapped, let me just ask again, in case you missed it the last time, are you deliberately being obtuse, or is it a language thing?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:59:30 PM

WARNING
ION is an intransparent and shady project. The coin will be heavily premined and is made by people who were part of XPY.io and the Paycoin scam.

Ahh I was wondering when shit for brains was gonna pass comment

Make yourself useful, get these questions answered:

How does the "electrifying" stakers work? Where does that extra staking power all of a sudden come from?

What is to be done with all of the bounty and incentive coins? Will an escrow hold them or will they be store in Masternodes for the team to profit from?

What are the maths and calculations that were used to derive the ICO valuation?

Does the team have a plan to deal with the PlayStore and AppStore TOS? Or are they just gonna figure that out later?

Is there an actual coin dev on the team or is the team going to only rely on outside help?

What is the plan if no one wants to accept ION for bounty development? Who will then do the development?

These are valid questions, would love to have answers for these. But I anticipate them being ignored for the second straight week in a row.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:10:01 PM

Will it be a strawman or a tu quoque response this time Grin

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:17:31 PM

I'm gonna go with strawman.

Edit: I change my choice to the tu quoque. More their MO.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 09:30:44 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 09:51:06 PM by suchmoon

I'm gonna go with strawman.

Edit: I change my choice to the tu quoque. More their MO.

They might surprise you and switch to ad hominem this time.
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 09:39:29 PM

If idiots could fly, this would be an airport.

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:48:32 PM

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:22:41 PM

Investing in an obvious scam like GAW is a crime. The crime is stupidity. this wasn't a run of the mill scam, this was a blatantly obvious scam that had many people pointing out the obvious flaws along the way (seem familiar to anyone?) Falling or that is way different than ordering something on ebay and getting a brick in the mail.
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:23:19 PM

To the ION devs

You guys provide the company registration papers for Singapore and all is cool RIGHT

WRONG you'll get a flippant acknowledgement if your lucky then it's onto to something else

I'm glad you haven't responded as it would achieve absolutely nothing.

Ignore these shitheads with axes to grind and different agenda's

As Frans_shithead posted yesterday 

Bitcoin is fine. It's secure, it's succesful, it's changing the world. You don't need all that other crap. But you know what, have fun shitcoining, have fun with XPY, ION, DMD and all the other scams and ponzi schemes you fall for.

A total waste of time

How does the "electrifying" stakers work? Where does that extra staking power all of a sudden come from?

What is to be done with all of the bounty and incentive coins? Will an escrow hold them or will they be store in Masternodes for the team to profit from?

What are the maths and calculations that were used to derive the ICO valuation?

Does the team have a plan to deal with the PlayStore and AppStore TOS? Or are they just gonna figure that out later?

Is there an actual coin dev on the team or is the team going to only rely on outside help?

What is the plan if no one wants to accept ION for bounty development? Who will then do the development?

These are valid questions, would love to have answers for these. But I anticipate them being ignored for the second straight week in a row.

Electrifying a staker is only able to be done with electrons made from the 100,000 Atoms or by playing games and earning them. Either way the platform is earning money from either your purchase of an atom or gameplay combine that with your coins staking in a masternode on the platform and one could see how they could offer extra staking,or am I wrong?

I am sure I have seen it mentioned that the bounty or incentive coins will stake normally in one large staker. The second part of the question whether or not they release the addresses I have no idea?

I can play games on my iphone and get paid in btc to my wallet so shouldnt be that difficult id imagine? Uless they are all breaking TOS.

this question was answered, yes there is?Think it was even stated that one of them is a member here? I could see why a member of this forum wouldnt want their name released for fear of being ripped apart by the cult like members here.

Why would anybody do a bounty to help ION and not accept the coin? Even if they dont want the coin it can be exchanged to btc I would hope. Or just dont do the bounty? Kinda simple really. Oh and for the second part They can hire people to do the bounties with the bounty coins right? Thats some answers to the best of my knowledge.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:28:16 PM

ios and andoud games giving crypto isnt a problem. using it as ingame currency is. app stores have their own currency for this. how are they getting around this? you can give ion away in your games but cant sell ion to use in your game.... i think you missed this part
Rick_James

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:45:15 PM

ios and andoud games giving crypto isnt a problem. using it as ingame currency is. app stores have their own currency for this. how are they getting around this? you can give ion away in your games but cant sell ion to use in your game.... i think you missed this part

Oh id argue that your the one missing the part that there is ways around it. You act as though there is no ways around it and there are that are perfectly fine. One thing i can almost assure you is that this team knows the TOS of both. I know that because I dont miss things,like when they tell me when i invest in ION that if I have questions go to slack and ask. Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 10:46:38 PM

Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.

Does a person who cares about what he's investing in care if the people he's investing in lied about forming a company called Ionomy PTE, in Singapore?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:56:26 PM

Well a person who cares about what he is investing in goes to slack and asks questions.

Does a person who cares about what he's investing in care if the people he's investing in lied about forming a company called Ionomy PTE, in Singapore?

Do you care that the people you are investing in thought "digital cloud miners" existed? Or that someone would sell them a $20 bill for $4?
Rick_James

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:58:05 PM

I dont recall them lying? I recall hearing that they were in the process of changing the name? Any customer that used the XPY. io platform will tell you that the support was second to none btw just for all the people calling it a failure. Nobody that invested anything in that platform lost anything,I wouldnt call that a failure.

@phildo so did thousands of others so maybe try a better one to discredit them ehh?

Wish you guys would have warned me about cryptsy being a scam even though they were a registered biz.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: