Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 06:09:50 PM

in my research, ion team is not a scam. no evidence at all, even from these idiots that call scam scam scam.

to me seems like an honest team, with honest intention to make something interesting and successful.

will it work ? who knows but the team have a good record to try hard which is more than you can get from most coins.

Through my research I have concluded that the ION team is not trustworthy. I have never stated they are a scam.  For me, "trying hard" isn't a good enough reason to invest with them.

I am trying hard to invent a time machine, would you invest in me because I am trying hard?

most altcoins even bitcoin at the start was far from trustworthy. so to success this means nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:13:07 PM

basically 6 accounts here are so dumb and think they are so intellectual.

all they call is scam scam scam. liars or manipulators?

some maybe think they are clever as lawyers.

just idiots. possibly sharing the same brain cell.

There you go spouting out inaccuracies. Do you have any proof of your claims? All I hear is you calling everyone dumb and stupid yet you don't back that up with anything.  I think everyone is asking valid questions that aren't getting answered.

And I'm in Bitcoin cause I believe in the fact that it can change the words financial system. Take back power from the big banks. I'm not in it to make a quick buck to convert back to fiat. I'm in it to replace fiat. Ever thing of that you dumb, greedy fuck???  Everything isn't all about money, think before you open your mouth. I know, think...that's tough for you.

Go chase your 1000! I bet you are the only person to never lose in that quest.

I hope he has over $10,000,000 invested in this project because that's how much he'll need to hit his $1 billion "goal" with a 1000% return.

its wrong to think it can be done with one coin. it will take many coins and successful projects.

if you have no goal then you are pissing in the wind.

this one is so dense that light bends around him.

ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:13:17 PM

There you go spouting out inaccuracies. Do you have any proof of your claims? All I hear is you calling everyone dumb and stupid yet you don't back that up with anything.  I think everyone is asking valid questions that aren't getting answered.

And I'm in Bitcoin cause I believe in the fact that it can change the words financial system. Take back power from the big banks. I'm not in it to make a quick buck to convert back to fiat. I'm in it to replace fiat. Ever thing of that you dumb, greedy fuck???  Everything isn't all about money, think before you open your mouth. I know, think...that's tough for you.

I hope he has over $10,000,000 invested in this project because that's how much he'll need to hit his $1 billion "goal" with a 1000% return.

its wrong to think it can be done with one coin. it will take many coins and successful projects.

Right so after this one fails and Adam moves on to the next "venture" you'll just take whatever pennies you have left, invest in that and hope for the best?

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:14:11 PM

This is funny conversation  Grin, lol

somehow I really start to like madness
Madness

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 06:14:40 PM

Right so after this one fails and Adam moves on to the next "venture" you'll just take whatever pennies you have left, invest in that and hope for the best?

if you invest in altcoins and wait for success you will lose. dont wait for end fail or success. just make profits and leave. this is free advice.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:15:44 PM

As long as Adam and TeamION try their best, Madness will sink all his funds into them. It's all about trying hard!

boki15

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:16:44 PM

if you invest in altcoins and wait for success you will lose. dont wait for end fail or success. just make profits and leave. this is free advice.

I agree, did you achive your goal under your logo this way? Congrats if so
Madness

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 06:18:40 PM

not yet. but if you set a goal why make it small when you can make it big Smiley

boki15

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:23:03 PM

not yet. but if you set a goal why make it small when you can make it big Smiley

If you follow your own tipps, then you might achieve it, question of mainly the money and less the brain, not with 1000%, its just sometimes like that where you cant know if it can be 10000%, spreading it helps a lot. Be happy with 150% or even 125%, thats my tipp.
moonotony

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:06:30 PM

@suchmoon I just got word you were looking for me. I heard you posted on ironomy slack that I was trying to dox you. And that you came by to threaten that "it wouldn't end well" for me. Listen, you twag, I already know who you are. If I wanted to dox you, I would have doxed you already. But go ahead. What exactly will you do to me if I post your info? And, I don't have anything to do with ironomy, so you're looking in the wrong place. Just hit me up by email, switch.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:09:30 PM

Now this is starting to look like a Garza operation! Threats, doxing...we got it all folks!

moonotony

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:15:29 PM

Now this is starting to look like a Garza operation! Threats, doxing...we got it all folks!

Just to be clear. I'm not interested in doxing anyone. Not my thing. And I don't have anything to do with this coin. @suchmoon threatened me.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:22:21 PM

@suchmoon I just got word you were looking for me. I heard you posted on ironomy slack that I was trying to dox you. And that you came by to threaten that "it wouldn't end well" for me. Listen, you twag, I already know who you are. If I wanted to dox you, I would have doxed you already. But go ahead. What exactly will you do to me if I post your info? And, I don't have anything to do with ironomy, so you're looking in the wrong place. Just hit me up by email, switch.

I have no idea who you are and I don't care so why don't you skedaddle back to your slack.

If you post my info I will tickle you to a horrible death.

Just to be clear. I'm not interested in doxing anyone. Not my thing. And I don't have anything to do with this coin. @suchmoon threatened me.

Yes, that's what I do in my spare time. I threaten Bitcointalk noobs even before they create their accounts. As far as trolling goes you're not very good sadly.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 07:38:13 PM

why are you here if not to make bitcoin money from shit coins ?

The sad part is that so many people involved in the crypto community are just like you, desperate to get rich just like those first few Bitcoin miners did with their PCs.

It's you and people like you who help the scams keep on coming, which in turn hurts the efforts that the rest of us put in to creating something legitimate off the back of Satoshis invention.

Meh.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:38:48 PM

yes i remember the 'good' old days of lendcoin, bitstone, gaw, scrypt.cc(shills) threatening suchmoon with doxes and stuff. all of them were scams and are now dead. is ion the next coin to continue this proud tradition?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:55:32 PM

The sad part is that so many people involved in the crypto community are just like you, desperate to get rich just like those first few Bitcoin miners did with their PCs.

It's you and people like you who help the scams keep on coming, which in turn hurts the efforts that the rest of us put in to creating something legitimate off the back of Satoshis invention.

Meh.

And I'm called dense because I believe Bitcoin has the chance to change the financial world for the better while he is here to get rich. He'll give anything a chance, shady or not, if it means he can get some coin to make him a billionaire.

Exactly! These types of people ruin what crypto is all about. Money, money, money...give me 1000% return!

pcminerx

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:26:59 PM

Meh.

And I'm called dense because I believe Bitcoin has the chance to change the financial world for the better while he is here to get rich. He'll give anything a chance, shady or not, if it means he can get some coin to make him a billionaire.

Exactly! These types of people ruin what crypto is all about. Money, money, money...give me 1000% return!

I am surprised that everybody is surprised about the 1000%, this is crypto. You must have missed all the trading opportunities of the last years.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:31:57 PM

if you want to make 20% on your money, go buy apple shares or something.

if you want 1000% then altcoins with good ideas and promising creation team is how it can be done.

some people do not want you to do this and want to keep the profit for themselves. watch out for these people.

I wonder if the people posting the negative know that they are doing ION a favor.

With all the vitriol flying around why would ION come here an answer anything. seriously who would ?

People are clever enough to see all the negativity has no substance being generated by the same few over and over again     

Madness is obliviously making a point and the plonkers are taking the point out of context  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:34:50 PM

if you want to make 20% on your money, go buy apple shares or something.

if you want 1000% then altcoins with good ideas and promising creation team is how it can be done.

some people do not want you to do this and want to keep the profit for themselves. watch out for these people.

I wonder if the people posting the negative know that they are doing ION a favor.

With all the vitriol flying around why would ION come here an answer anything. seriously who would ?

People are clever enough to see all the negativity has no substance being generated by the same few over and over again     

Madness is obliviously making a point and the plonkers are taking the point out of context  Grin

uh-huh, great attempt of deflection again. you write "negativity has no substance" - but it's you and your ionomy friends who don't post anything of substance, for example the answers to the questions that were asked. because ION is a scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:37:52 PM

Wow. That post of yours is yet another red flag in what seems to be an ocean of red flags already. ION is really Paycoin 2.0.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: