Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:47:56 AM

@CryptoBuds O wise one, please give me your definition of "Dump"? and point out where the dump has occurred on the exchanges during the last six months?

Fuck you. Did you ever think of a "future" dump?HuhHuh As in they haven't dumped yet and may at a later date? I'm not saying they will, you're the one hat is nailing that part down. I'm just stating that they have the possibility to do it in the future and you would have no fuckig clue.

And stop with the screen shots, they're pointless.

@CryptoBuds You didn't answer the question... what is your definition of a "Dump"?

Why do you think other ION investors could not liquidate their masternodes and dump them at anytime? maybe cause they think there is a lot of value/profit in their ION investmentHuh

Why has no dumps occurred?

The screen shots shows PROOF that ION is not a PUMP & Dump coin like other crypto coins... ION is an innovation to the crypto world...

The exhanges and pymtpro service would be the clue and show if ANYONE is dumping...

@CryptoBuds You didn't answer the question... what is your definition of a "Dump"?

I fucking answered it you asshole, shortly after you asked me too I explained my stance. Lay off the drugs a bit and learn to pay attention while you read, you no talent shill.
The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

ION coin, Masternodes,  Ionomy Services and Community/Private Masternode projects are different beasts that are bring innovation to the use of crypto...

I have not seen your definition for "dump"... show the proof on just give your definition for the word? What's so hard about a word you throw around casually?

So you don't know the definition of dump? Everything makes sense now. You are trolling me for a definition of a word. Seriously sharkie? That's down right pathetic.

I'm trying to put the dots together on how knowing the addresses of a few Masternodes will show a "future" dump "and may at a later date" by the Ionomy business?

Have you questioned why ionomy haven't filed quarterly and yearly financial reports yet? You mentioned any sane investor would want to read those? Are you insane and investing or chasing them down on this now as its important like you said?

Sharkie doesn't care about shit. Only thing he cares about is getting enough people to unload his bags on. He disguises it as "I'm just trying to provide other people with IONs as they are so rare.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:16:27 PM

Not confidential because you say so..... your so humble

Unrelated bullshit lol....... Dash a shitcoin seriously....  Almost 3 years old now and Dash has a market cap of $66M.If you can't see that DASH is a rising star then you should walk away from all crypto and revisit ION NEVER.

You only seem capable of looking at past & present which when it's comes to business development is a total recipe for disaster. You end up playing follow the leader, being late to enter and when you do the opportunity has passed you by or at the very least your return is minimal.

Suchmoon metric of measurement = skint in crypto. Can I suggest you focus your energies on established stocks and shares.

Not confidential because it's not "company coins", but of course you skipped that fact and went straight into ad hominem mode. Thank God for inventing logical fallacies otherwise you wouldn't have anything to say in this thread.

And you seem to have contracted MrCoins' infection of drawing irrelevant parallels in an attempt to legitimize ION. The point is not whether Dash is a shitcoin or not, or what I think about it or any other coin. The point is it has nothing to do with ION other than some shared code. Completely irrelevant to the success or failure of ION.

Me doing due diligence and encouraging others to do the same is not a disaster. The fact is, you can see a lot of verifiable shadiness going on with ION (like the missing dev bounty staked coins), to which your only answer is - yeah but if you don't ignore that shit you'll be late. Late to what? Secret grand plan? Good luck with that.

But on the other hand - thank you for the funnies. With Garza's trial still in slow motion this is the best we got.
Not confidential because it's not "company coins", but of course you skipped that fact and went straight into ad hominem mode. Thank God for inventing logical fallacies otherwise you wouldn't have anything to say in this thread.

I don't understand what do you mean not 'company coins'..... infact I don't understand the paragraph please rephrase it you want a response

And you seem to have contracted MrCoins' infection of drawing irrelevant parallels in an attempt to legitimize ION. The point is not whether Dash is a shitcoin or not, or what I think about it or any other coin. The point is it has nothing to do with ION other than some shared code. Completely irrelevant to the success or failure of ION.

You called DASH a shitcoin this is a point of reference. Calling DASH a shitcoin is just plain wrong. If you think DASH is crap kinda tells me that your due diligence results in flawed assessments.

Once again you pull out Mr Coins why ? Mr Coins F**ked up bigtime but least Mr Coins had the guts to admit they were wrong. You on the other hand are in full on denial mode and use every opportunity to distance yourself from being a GAW customer.... so you got screwed over like many other people, so what, big deal, learn from it  

Me doing due diligence and encouraging others to do the same is not a disaster. The fact is, you can see a lot of verifiable shadiness going on with ION (like the missing dev bounty staked coins), to which your only answer is - yeah but if you don't ignore that shit you'll be late. Late to what? Secret grand plan? Good luck with that.

You know nothing about market development do you... that's fine you can't be an expert in everything.  

Not just with ION/Ionomy but with any new innovative business, infrastructure follows business NOT the other way round unless of course your a multinational but then that infrastructure just slows you down....... not good when your establishing a beachhead

I want answers too the difference is just not now. You want answers to your questions now and if you don't get them then you imply ill intent.

But on the other hand - thank you for the funnies. With Garza's trial still in slow motion this is the best we got.

I aim to please  Smiley You do know that arrogance is a very dangerous trait to have. Unlike you I'm humble, I'm the humblest person you'll ever meet.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:16:59 PM

Not confidential because you say so..... your so humble

Unrelated bullshit lol....... Dash a shitcoin seriously....  Almost 3 years old now and Dash has a market cap of $66M.If you can't see that DASH is a rising star then you should walk away from all crypto and revisit ION NEVER.

You only seem capable of looking at past & present which when it's comes to business development is a total recipe for disaster. You end up playing follow the leader, being late to enter and when you do the opportunity has passed you by or at the very least your return is minimal.

Suchmoon metric of measurement = skint in crypto. Can I suggest you focus your energies on established stocks and shares.

I don't understand what do you mean not 'company coins'..... infact I don't understand the paragraph please rephrase it you want a response

You called DASH a shitcoin this is a point of reference. Calling DASH a shitcoin is just plain wrong. If you think DASH is crap kinda tells me that your due diligence results in flawed assessments.

Once again you pull out Mr Coins why ? Mr Coins F**ked up bigtime but least Mr Coins had the guts to admit they were wrong. You on the other hand are in full on denial mode and use every opportunity to distance yourself from being a GAW customer.... so you got screwed over like many other people, so what, big deal, learn from it  

You know nothing about market development do you... that's fine you can't be an expert in everything.  

Not just with ION/Ionomy but with any new innovative business, infrastructure follows business NOT the other way round unless of course your a multinational but then that infrastructure just slows you down....... not good when your establishing a beachhead

I want answers too the difference is just not now. You want answers to your questions now and if you don't get them then you imply ill intent.

I aim to please  Smiley You do know that arrogance is a very dangerous trait to have. Unlike you I'm humble, I'm the humblest person you'll ever meet.

I'm sorry, MrCoins never admitted he was wrong. He is playing the victim card.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 02:17:56 PM

You said the information about wallets and masternodes is "company confidential". However the coins in those wallets or masternodes do not belong to the "company". The whitepaper doesn't designate them as such. And I don't think anybody is asking how much ION does huey own or anything like that. It's just reasonable questions as to where the dev bounty staking proceeds disappeared, or how the customer deposits are matching up with the masternodes supposedly funded with said deposits.

It's quite amazing how you "don't understand" but that didn't prevent you from denouncing the whole idea of someone possibly having a question on the topic.

Straw man much? It's all in your head. I did not call Dash a shitcoin nor does it mean anything even if I had done that. What I said is this - and that's an actual quote as opposed to your incessant attempts to put words in my mouth:

Again - a load of unrelated bullshit. Some other shitcoin doesn't make ION better or worse.

Simple as that. If substituting "Dash" for "shitcoin" helps you understand the concept better - fine, do that. You brought it up to begin with.

Right, me screwed over by GAW  Grin - what happened, ran out of fallacies so now in full-on make-shit-up mode?

You're saying "innovative business" as if it's a fact however you failed to provide examples of actual innovation so far. Ok, secret plan it is. But again, none of that is actually relevant to whether we should ask questions or not. The fact that you don't want to doesn't mean nobody else should.

Yes, of course the best way to assert one's humbleness is to announce that on the intertubes. I hope we'll never meet.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 03:11:10 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 03:48:48 PM by WildShark

@CryptoBuds O wise one, please give me your definition of "Dump"? and point out where the dump has occurred on the exchanges during the last six months?

Fuck you. Did you ever think of a "future" dump?HuhHuh As in they haven't dumped yet and may at a later date? I'm not saying they will, you're the one hat is nailing that part down. I'm just stating that they have the possibility to do it in the future and you would have no fuckig clue.

Why do you think other ION investors could not liquidate their masternodes and dump them at anytime? maybe cause they think there is a lot of value/profit in their ION investmentHuh

The screen shots shows PROOF that ION is not a PUMP & Dump coin like other crypto coins... ION is an innovation to the crypto world...

The exhanges and pymtpro service would be the clue and show if ANYONE is dumping...

I fucking answered it you asshole, shortly after you asked me too I explained my stance. Lay off the drugs a bit and learn to pay attention while you read, you no talent shill.
The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

ION coin, Masternodes,  Ionomy Services and Community/Private Masternode projects are different beasts that are bring innovation to the use of crypto...

I have not seen your definition for "dump"... show the proof on just give your definition for the word? What's so hard about a word you throw around casually?

So you don't know the definition of dump? Everything makes sense now. You are trolling me for a definition of a word. Seriously sharkie? That's down right pathetic.

I'm trying to put the dots together on how knowing the addresses of a few Masternodes will show a "future" dump "and may at a later date" by the Ionomy business?

Have you questioned why ionomy haven't filed quarterly and yearly financial reports yet? You mentioned any sane investor would want to read those? Are you insane and investing or chasing them down on this now as its important like you said?

Sharkie doesn't care about shit. Only thing he cares about is getting enough people to unload his bags on. He disguises it as "I'm just trying to provide other people with IONs as they are so rare.

It kind a of how daily alt coin trading works in crypto... one party sells the coin (or as you say dumps or unload his bags) and the other party buys the coin and offers Bitcoin for the payment. Only when both parties have agreed on the trade (dump) does the deal occur. Nobody is forcing anyone to trade and buy IONs...

Smart investors are getting in early on the deals while the price of ION is low... the real smart investors are using their IONs to run Masternodes for the best earnings on their coin investment!!!

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de2 One share is currently paying out approximately 1.01 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode. You can also pick up a few IONs and stake them in a wallet or on Ionomy.com to earn some extra coins...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 24 October.
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) - 391.001 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 437.0050575 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) - 483.001505 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) - 402.501055 IONs
MN5 Payout (iUC8pCRCnKi4eA7mV38W2TLSopfWWoFdJ4) - 506.000025 IONs
Total Payout - 2219.5086425 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 63.41453264285714 IONs @ 15 cents = $9.51 dollars

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 2197.313556075 IONs by 2000 shares = 1.0986567780375 IONs per Share

The payout for the MNs reflect a 7 day sum.

If you would like to reserve a Share or two in the next Community Masternode, please contact IonWolf.

Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com/ and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
andromeda66

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:58:09 PM

Hello guys.......this thread is so boring. It doesen´t matter who is right or wrong. In fact crypto is a risky investment in general. Most of the alts will disappear some will survive and some may become as famous as bitcoin is. Like the great Kostolany told us: spread your investments....even when most will value by zero when some rock the sky you´ll make profit in the end. Do your own research and make your decision. ION will be worth something sometimes or not. Don´t put all eggs in one basket and do not invest more than you can afford to loose, that´s all. I am running a MN by myself and you should know: There is a max. available quantity of ION to be distributed between MN and staking wallets. The more MN the less staking reward for each MN. As a founder i know that the first game is in the line to be published to the public. I know it is late, but at least they are doing something. There are a couple of activity´s right now on the testnet. Maybe we will see a fork in the near future. I have a good feeling even when the lack of communication could be handeled much better.
Please stop the harassments it leads to nothing. Sit back relax and in the end you will see if you were right or wrong or write endless pages of useless comments if this will fail or not. My advice: Get a life outside crypto! BR HashMiner (formerly gaw reseller, which cost me tenthousands of bucks)
korvas128

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:11:56 PM

You said the information about wallets and masternodes is "company confidential". However the coins in those wallets or masternodes do not belong to the "company". The whitepaper doesn't designate them as such. And I don't think anybody is asking how much ION does huey own or anything like that. It's just reasonable questions as to where the dev bounty staking proceeds disappeared, or how the customer deposits are matching up with the masternodes supposedly funded with said deposits.

It's quite amazing how you "don't understand" but that didn't prevent you from denouncing the whole idea of someone possibly having a question on the topic.

Straw man much? It's all in your head. I did not call Dash a shitcoin nor does it mean anything even if I had done that. What I said is this - and that's an actual quote as opposed to your incessant attempts to put words in my mouth:

Again - a load of unrelated bullshit. Some other shitcoin doesn't make ION better or worse.

Simple as that. If substituting "Dash" for "shitcoin" helps you understand the concept better - fine, do that. You brought it up to begin with.

Right, me screwed over by GAW  Grin - what happened, ran out of fallacies so now in full-on make-shit-up mode?

You're saying "innovative business" as if it's a fact however you failed to provide examples of actual innovation so far. Ok, secret plan it is. But again, none of that is actually relevant to whether we should ask questions or not. The fact that you don't want to doesn't mean nobody else should.

Yes, of course the best way to assert one's humbleness is to announce that on the intertubes. I hope we'll never meet.

It's was a joke  Grin... How can I claim to be humble then state I'm the humblest person ever.... oh well... I thought it was funny

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 04:44:18 PM

It's was a joke  Grin... How can I claim to be humble then state I'm the humblest person ever.... oh well... I thought it was funny

Ahhh, you spoiled it now by walking back on it. It would fit your online "persona" very well, you claim a lot of things that don't make sense, like having done due diligence, or ION being "innovative".
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:12:13 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 07:15:58 PM by Franz_Huber

Hello guys.......this thread is so boring.
I don't think it's boring at all.

It doesen´t matter who is right or wrong.
You're wrong. The truth always matters.

In fact crypto is a risky investment in general.
That doesn't make it right to set up a premined hyperstaking altcoin scheme with a lack of transparency regarding premine addresses and team masternodes.

I am running a MN by myself
I'm sorry for you. How did you get sucked into this?

Please stop the harassments  
I don't see how asking questions about team masternodes, premine addresses or the registration of Ionomy as a company are "harassment". These are normal questions, this is an official Ionomy thread and the questions have not been fully answered yet.

Get a life outside crypto!
I can't speak for others, but: What exactly do you mean with "get a life"? Partner, kids, job, a band, sports and hobbies? Because I have all that, thank you very much. I can still squeeze in half an hour per day to read coindesk, the bitcoin subreddit and a few other bitcoin websites plus 15-20 minutes to read and reply to this forum - and I will keep doing so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:04:48 AM

It kind a of how daily alt coin trading works in crypto... one party sells the coin (or as you say dumps or unload his bags) and the other party buys the coin and offers Bitcoin for the payment. Only when both parties have agreed on the trade (dump) does the deal occur. Nobody is forcing anyone to trade and buy IONs...

Smart investors are getting in early on the deals while the price of ION is low... the real smart investors are using their IONs to run Masternodes for the best earnings on their coin investment!!!

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de2 One share is currently paying out approximately 1.01 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode. You can also pick up a few IONs and stake them in a wallet or on Ionomy.com to earn some extra coins...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout on 24 October.

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 63.41453264285714 IONs @ 15 cents = $9.51 dollars

Minus 1% Pool Fee - 2197.313556075 IONs by 2000 shares = 1.0986567780375 IONs per Share

If you would like to reserve a Share or two in the next Community Masternode, please contact IonWolf.

Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com/ and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!

Why are you providing investors info in masternode participation? Are you encouraging people to be insane on the count of ionomy not releasing quarterly/yearly reports that you mentioned any sane investor would want to see? Which is it wildshark? You are telling people not to be sane investors and ignore lack of financial reportings of a company or do you have an explanation?

I notice you ignore this question but ask answers from others so should we ignore your asking for proof if you can't back your own words up? Im sure you'll ignore this again as it speaks to your character and trust worthiness.
korvas128

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:47:40 AM

ION coin, Masternodes,  Ionomy Services and Community/Private Masternode projects are different beasts that are bring innovation to the use of crypto...

Why are you providing investors info in masternode participation? Are you encouraging people to be insane on the count of ionomy not releasing quarterly/yearly reports that you mentioned any sane investor would want to see? Which is it wildshark? You are telling people not to be sane investors and ignore lack of financial reportings of a company or do you have an explanation?

I notice you ignore this question but ask answers from others so should we ignore your asking for proof if you can't back your own words up? Im sure you'll ignore this again as it speaks to your character and trust worthiness.

Wild is posting real data nothing wrong with that

You tell me the bit I've got a wrong......

A new company trades for a year then is legally obliged to submit a set of accounts for that business period. The deadline for submission is 6 months

Lets assume that business started when the first ION block was mined May 16 2016. Add a year May 16 2017 then add the 6 month submission window that's OCT 16 2017 latest for the first set of published accounts. You want to wait then fine your choice.

Just got this mail.... a halloween promotion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hostly Greetings ionomy,

It’s that time of year. The time when the scariest, spookiest, most otherworldly…...Fangtastic…
Stake rates rise from their slumbers to haunt the ionomy…

We haven't seen stakes this impressive since the days of Dracula….

Enjoy spooktacular stake rates of 100% APR for 3 months on all new ion stakers purchased with BTC. Add your electrons to BOO-st your rate to a possible 200% APR!

A limited number of promo rate stakers is available during the Halloween weekend so don’t delay the inevitable.

No tricks, only treats. Creepin’ it real.

Happy Halloween from the team at ionomy.com.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm currently saving for another masternode but looks like this weekend I'll be moving some BTC across to benefit from the promo

So in the words of Wild

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 11:48:37 AM

A new company trades for a year then is legally obliged to submit a set of accounts for that business period. The deadline for submission is 6 months

Lets assume that business started when the first ION block was mined May 16 2016. Add a year May 16 2017 then add the 6 month submission window that's OCT 16 2017 latest for the first set of published accounts. You want to wait then fine your choice.

You've already been told... Singapore requires businesses to be registered, there is no 18-month "grace period". Why do you keep repeating something that's known to be false?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg16496280#msg16496280

Enjoy spooktacular stake rates of 100% APR for 3 months on all new ion stakers purchased with BTC. Add your electrons to BOO-st your rate to a possible 200% APR!

Nice, going full ponzi now. Unless you shills can come up with some math how the 200% can be done with masternodes and other witchcraft.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:43:50 PM

the business started 1.5+ years ago... why are you skipping xpy.io's history which they have said used the same "company"
https://web.archive.org/web/20150301000000*/http://xpy.io
Saved 18 times between May 11, 2015 and October 9, 2016.

just be honest and admit that they do not want to fulfill all the legal obligations a real company would have to. like pay taxes and obey suppression of terrorism financing & money laundering
knowing them they are funneling money straight to some guy on US department of treasurys sdn list  Cool  Grin
/s

and adam calls himself a start-up specialist  Grin what a joke. get your damn ducks in a row before you get in trouble
cryptodev2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I Love CryptoDAO.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 01:16:57 PM

Whats the ICO price today?

CRYPTODAO ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ CRYPTODAO
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
PRO WEBTRADE   CRYPTO LOAN
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 01:48:16 PM

so now they are hitting people up for money, under the guise of a garza like holiday promo, before the first game is 100% released? are they that unaware of how bad this looks? will there be holiday themed skins for these "stakers?" it's like the legendary hashlet/stakers crap all over again. why would they even dare...is this hubris, or are they trolling the "trolls," with all this retread garza shite?

korvas128

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:41:48 PM

You've already been told... Singapore requires businesses to be registered, there is no 18-month "grace period". Why do you keep repeating something that's known to be false?

Nice, going full ponzi now. Unless you shills can come up with some math how the 200% can be done with masternodes and other witchcraft.

Who said anything about company registration I'm responding to:

LOL still working on the content for the first annual report

It's called a PROMOTION...... many companies do this . This one is called a HALLOWEEN PROMOTION not CHRISTMASS or THANKSGIVING but HALLOWEEN

As your stuck....

Promotion refers to raising customer awareness of a product or brand, generating sales, and creating brand loyalty. It is one of the four basic elements of the market mix, which includes the four P's: price, product, promotion, and place.

Companies normally have a budget set aside for type of activity of which Halloween is just one element of a overall marketing/sales plan

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 03:42:49 PM

Who said anything about company registration I'm responding to:

LOL still working on the content for the first annual report

Really? So you're now saying that they lied about renaming Graval PTE, which hasn't filed since 2013? They're actually creating a new one (unregistered for some reason)?

I can see now how this is a perfect paycoiner excuse. AFAIK the annual meeting must be held within a certain time period since incorporation, and if they never incorporate... all is cool, right?

Companies normally have a budget set aside for type of activity of which Halloween is just one element of a overall marketing/sales plan

1) Companies might. Except ionomy isn't a company no matter how much you keep repeating that.
2) There is no such "budget" in the whitepaper. Are those coins coming from the dev bounty, gamer incentives, or unsold ICO bucket?

And what exactly are they marketing here? Why do they need people to put money into their online wallet?
korvas128

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:53:12 PM

the business started 1.5+ years ago... why are you skipping xpy.io's history which they have said used the same "company"

just be honest and admit that they do not want to fulfill all the legal obligations a real company would have to. like pay taxes and obey suppression of terrorism financing & money laundering
knowing them they are funneling money straight to some guy on US department of treasurys sdn list  Cool  Grin
/s

and adam calls himself a start-up specialist  Grin what a joke. get your damn ducks in a row before you get in trouble

/s

May 12 - 2016 - https://web.archive.org/web/20150512131842/https://xpy.io/

Yep that's XPY.io. until Jul 28 2015 then...

OCT 9 - 2016 - https://web.archive.org/web/20150827095232/http://www.xpy.io/?
MAR 6 - 2016 - https://web.archive.org/web/20150827095232/http://www.xpy.io/?
JAN 12 - 2016 - https://web.archive.org/web/20150827095232/http://www.xpy.io/?
AUG 27 - 2015 - https://web.archive.org/web/20150827095232/http://www.xpy.io/?

A paycoin store in which you can instantly buy millions of products with XPY...... yeah right..... rubbish rubbish rubbish your datapoint sucks Grin

knowing them they are funneling money straight to some guy on US department of treasurys sdn list

And this comment is based on....... you being a troll of course Grin

Trouble from who you ? Is this a threat

korvas128

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:04:28 PM

Whats the ICO price today?

I'm sorry to say you've missed the ICO.

ION is currently $.15 on ionomy and $.17 on Yobit. If you interested then checkout https://ionomy.com/

korvas128

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:19:41 PM

so now they are hitting people up for money, under the guise of a garza like holiday promo, before the first game is 100% released? are they that unaware of how bad this looks? will there be holiday themed skins for these "stakers?" it's like the legendary hashlet/stakers crap all over again. why would they even dare...is this hubris, or are they trolling the "trolls," with all this retread garza shite?

This has got nothing to do with Garza it's a Halloween promotion.... you know you'll see a few thousand other companies doing the same thing this weekend.

Is this hubris errr no it's a promotion

The only person retreading garza shite is you and anyway if you no like you no buy  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: