Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:20:13 PM

Okay so from what you know today are ION & the team a scam

A). Yes They are a scam
B). No They are not a scam

A) or B)

For whatever reason you've gone down this road of guilty till proven innocent and don't give a shit for the implications of disclosure. I've been on BCT longer than you have and have yet to see a company provide the level of detail your asking for.

If you know of a company that meets your level of disclosure please share as it's much easier for them to follow than to lead.

Concerning Franz I'm just using your criteria of guilty til proven innocent you messed up your dates and slipped up so until you can prove your not Franz i'll treat you and encourage others to do the same

As for your last comment I have no idea what you mean so you'll have to elborate if you want a response

Technically it's neither A nor B since they A) haven't run away yet, and B) haven't been acting as an honest business. Not sure what your "being" on BCT has to do with anything but if that makes you feel better... I don't care.

What dates did I mess up? I think you're lying about that one.

Straw man argument is what you just did. Trying to bring up some other unrelated bullshit, As and Bs, some hypothetical other businesses etc.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

Just to make it abundantly clear - the argument that I'm advancing is that you're lying. Nothing else in this specific instance. And since it's clearly getting off topic you should PM me but if you keep posting this bullshit here I'll keep calling you out on it.

So where have I claimed  that ionomy is a scam? Did you "give up" before you even started? Why do keep claiming that I'm Franz and what dates did I "slip up" on? Was it 12 cents or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:23:58 PM

How those that make it worst??? You agree that there can be a daily variance. But you then disagree with a variance when multiplied by 7 days??? It looks like you are very confused by not reading the information I am posting?

That's not how variance works. This is supposed to be a random distribution so the longer the interval the closer it should be to the expected value, which is I think ~ 11.5 * 60 * 24 * 7 / number_of_masternodes for the week.

If the variance "multiplies" then it's not random anymore, there is something wrong with that node if it consistently underperforms.

var·i·ance
/ˈverēəns/

noun
noun: variance; plural noun: variances

the fact or quality of being different, divergent, or inconsistent.

your last posting contradicts the definition of variance and I believe you were explaining standard deviation. To sum it in a nut shell, the variance is determined by the algorithm that factors in "connection time" and how many other masternodes are competing for the block reward. Neither of these factors were cited in my data.

So the underperforming nodes were disconnected for some part of the week? That's the only thing that could be different between the higher-paying and lower-paying nodes.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:26:34 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 02:44:58 PM by WildShark

How those that make it worst??? You agree that there can be a daily variance. But you then disagree with a variance when multiplied by 7 days??? It looks like you are very confused by not reading the information I am posting?

That's not how variance works. This is supposed to be a random distribution so the longer the interval the closer it should be to the expected value, which is I think ~ 11.5 * 60 * 24 * 7 / number_of_masternodes for the week.

If the variance "multiplies" then it's not random anymore, there is something wrong with that node if it consistently underperforms.

var·i·ance
/ˈverēəns/

noun

your last posting contradicts the definition of variance and I believe you were explaining standard deviation. To sum it in a nut shell, the variance is determined by the algorithm that factors in "connection time" and how many other masternodes are competing for the block reward. Neither of these factors were cited in my data.

So the underperforming nodes were disconnected for some part of the week? That's the only thing that could be different between the higher-paying and lower-paying nodes.

correct, none of the factors to support the variance is in my data...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:29:04 PM

Arrogant as well such a nice character trait..... anyway..... what lies are you talking about you Huh?

What lies have I posted that have aroused your interest Huh you must have something so please share it with everyone.... oh I know it's because I don't answer your questions I'm part of a scam..... what a joke... what a lame sad inbred reason to accuse something or someone of being a scam !!!!

A small indie developer like Supergiant (they developed a great game called Bastion), ask them what their next game is gonna be about and what their plans are to monetize it.... don't be surprised if they ignore you !!! AT A COMMERCIAL LEVEL TO BE A SUCCESS YOU DON'T DO STUFF WHICH YOU KNOW THE RETURN IS GONNA MINIMAL AND COMMERCIAL DANGERS ARE EVER PRESENT TOO.

If you don't feel conformable then don't invest that's great

Tell everyone of your concerns & fears that's great too

But please don't call me, anyone or anything a lie without facts to backup your views..... then your just being a dick.... a clever dick

Probably not the same but way better than my example thanks

Ok, let's start by you showing where I claimed that ionomy is a scam. Let's call it your #1 lie. Next is how you "gave up" before you even started. Then is the whole "you are Franz" bullshit. Then "it's not 12 cents", oops, I mean I can't buy 20k.

As for your straw men and ad hominems - getting boring, there are other logical fallacies you could employ.

A). Yes They are a scam

A) or B)

For whatever reason you've gone down this road of guilty till proven innocent and don't give a shit for the implications of disclosure. I've been on BCT longer than you have and have yet to see a company provide the level of detail your asking for.

If you know of a company that meets your level of disclosure please share as it's much easier for them to follow than to lead.

Concerning Franz I'm just using your criteria of guilty til proven innocent you messed up your dates and slipped up so until you can prove your not Franz i'll treat you and encourage others to do the same

As for your last comment I have no idea what you mean so you'll have to elborate if you want a response

GetHashing is completely transparent. Ask them for any transparent information and they will hand it right over.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:47:17 PM

var·i·ance
/ˈverēəns/

noun

So which is it then? You said it's variance and it "multiplies", whatever that means. Now you're saying it's not variance? The nodes were down?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:49:49 PM

why is there so much variation in the community masternode payouts?

Each weekly payout has variation because it is based on the amount of block rewards all the Community MNs have earned for previous week. These total block rewards are then divided by the number of active shares to produce the payout per share.

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at the Market Place @ https://ionno.de One share is currently paying out approximately 1.1 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" and big investors to invest in an ION masternode...

Here is some blockchain information for the last Community Node Payout for 5 September:
MN1 Payout (iYQmYLTngqQHeVQzf3nZdDSAYW1wMmD9qC) -   333.56552 IONs
MN2 Payout (iZiGkguV1JiFGCvyCKTPoWSikn5rDcT6Wg) - 563.65069251 IONs
MN3 Payout (iiTsA1KMktJgmddiij8kADiak3LKBZyjm2) -  368.0065525 IONs
MN4 Payout (iigQptDvFfiTgSiJz1qfJKqxrdzuyJ7jTR) -  540.501035 IONs
Total Payout - 1805.72380001 IONs

Daily Average Masternode Reward - 64.49013571464286 IONs @ 16 cents =  $10.32 dollars

Minus 2% Pool Fee - 1769.6093240098 IONs by 1609 shares = 1.099819343697825 IONs per Share

Join the Ionomy today and start making a few coins to spend or put away for a rainy day!!!

Is there any rhyme or reason as to why certain masternodes stake more than others?

The masternode staking is based on the algorithm implement in the ION block chain. This algorithm factors in "connection time" and how many other masternodes are competing for the block reward. This algorithm does not consider the investment strategy of any ION investor.

The difference between 1/3 or 2/4 could be written off as variance, but if there is so much variance that a properly run node may produce 540 or 333 in one day it seems like a very risky gamble.

The variance is not for a day, it is for a week (7 days).

that makes it even worse. How can there be that much variance over a week unless something is wrong?

How those that make it worst??? You agree that there can be a daily variance. But you then disagree with a variance when multiplied by 7 days??? It looks like you are very confused by not carefully reading the information I am posting?

The variance should even out over time if it really just luck. How are you OK with such variance over a week?

Yes we in the ION community refer to whether your Masternode is "Lucky" for the day when it receives more than average number of rewards for the day...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 03:28:24 PM

And this is why 95% of this website is full of shit.... and you wonder why the devs don't respond... would you when you know that everything you post is going to be twisted into whatever agenda the person posting wants.... this place is toxic

I can now clearly see how this statement is very true....

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:36:13 PM

Arrogant as well such a nice character trait..... anyway..... what lies are you talking about you Huh?

What lies have I posted that have aroused your interest Huh you must have something so please share it with everyone.... oh I know it's because I don't answer your questions I'm part of a scam..... what a joke... what a lame sad inbred reason to accuse something or someone of being a scam !!!!

A small indie developer like Supergiant (they developed a great game called Bastion), ask them what their next game is gonna be about and what their plans are to monetize it.... don't be surprised if they ignore you !!! AT A COMMERCIAL LEVEL TO BE A SUCCESS YOU DON'T DO STUFF WHICH YOU KNOW THE RETURN IS GONNA MINIMAL AND COMMERCIAL DANGERS ARE EVER PRESENT TOO.

But please don't call me, anyone or anything a lie without facts to backup your views..... then your just being a dick.... a clever dick

Ok, let's start by you showing where I claimed that ionomy is a scam. Let's call it your #1 lie. Next is how you "gave up" before you even started. Then is the whole "you are Franz" bullshit. Then "it's not 12 cents", oops, I mean I can't buy 20k.

As for your straw men and ad hominems - getting boring, there are other logical fallacies you could employ.

A). Yes They are a scam

A) or B)

GetHashing is completely transparent. Ask them for any transparent information and they will hand it right over.

There was your answer.  They are transparent whether it is good news or bad news. I know TeamION knew that operation existed. They choose to be opaque and feel they deserve some level of trust cause they didn't run away with XPY money. I don't understand that logic.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:38:46 PM

And this is why 95% of this website is full of shit.... and you wonder why the devs don't respond... would you when you know that everything you post is going to be twisted into whatever agenda the person posting wants.... this place is toxic

This thread would not have been 95% full of shit if the team decided to answer the very easy questions that were posed. Easy that is if they were on the up and up. The majority of the questions could have been answered with cut and paste data. Simple. They chose to turn the thread into a shit storm. This is their bread and they are soley responsible for its condition. Team ION doesn't want to take responsibility for anything, do they?

korvas128

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:01:17 PM

A). Yes They are a scam

A) or B)

There was your answer.  They are transparent whether it is good news or bad news. I know TeamION knew that operation existed. They choose to be opaque and feel they deserve some level of trust cause they didn't run away with XPY money. I don't understand that logic.

My response didn't post.............. I said thanks for the answer they probably have their reasons but your example is better than mine so thank you

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:08:39 PM

Yet BCT is the place where everyone comes to ask for money or promote crypto projects.
The same complaint is made over and over. Yet BCT is still here and still being used.

You always have options though which you can pass on to the ION team.

- The ION team can always remove this thread and still promote themselves through their own forum.
- The ION team can make community thread inside Crypto-City.com forum ran by Owen Lueung. He promises a troll free environment. Just ignore his past that I dug up about him getting caught with securities fraud and running a site literally called FriendForCash. Owen is definitely the type the ION team wants to consort with.

Those options are ideal as both places don't have pesky people asking questions about what you do with their money.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:23:50 PM

For the non-slackers, gamedev's quote about Gravity:

*Gravity Status*
Level design - 100% complete
Leader boards - 90% complete (because it depends on the api)
Death Sequence - 100% complete
API Integration - 75% complete

WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 04:45:45 PM

For the non-slackers, gamedev's quote about Gravity:

*Gravity Status*
Level design - 100% complete
Leader boards - 90% complete (because it depends on the api)
Death Sequence - 100% complete
API Integration - 75% complete

Visit ION Talk Forum for the latest info on the Gravity
https://www.iontalk.net/t/gravity-status-report-restart-2/194

korvas128

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:54:40 PM

Yet BCT is the place where everyone comes to ask for money or promote crypto projects.
The same complaint is made over and over. Yet BCT is still here and still being used.

You always have options though which you can pass on to the ION team.

- The ION team can always remove this thread and still promote themselves through their own forum.
- The ION team can make community thread inside Crypto-City.com forum ran by Owen Lueung. He promises a troll free environment. Just ignore his past that I dug up about him getting caught with securities fraud and running a site literally called FriendForCash. Owen is definitely the type the ION team wants to consort with.

Those options are ideal as both places don't have pesky people asking questions about what you do with their money.

I hope they don't as despite the warts I love BCT's colorful threads been on it for 3 years now have wandered a few times but always come before I make any crypto related decision. I'm glad the ION team don't come here as any company would want a level of of moderation BCT doesn't seem to have any but it still kinda works 

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:12:50 PM

A). Yes They are a scam

A) or B)

My response didn't post.............. I said thanks for the answer they probably have their reasons but your example is better than mine so thank you

No problems. Was wondering where the response went.

korvas128

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:35:19 PM

A). Yes They are a scam

A) or B)

Technically it's neither A nor B since they A) haven't run away yet, and B) haven't been acting as an honest business. Not sure what your "being" on BCT has to do with anything but if that makes you feel better... I don't care.

What dates did I mess up? I think you're lying about that one.

Straw man argument is what you just did. Trying to bring up some other unrelated bullshit, As and Bs, some hypothetical other businesses etc.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

Just to make it abundantly clear - the argument that I'm advancing is that you're lying. Nothing else in this specific instance. And since it's clearly getting off topic you should PM me but if you keep posting this bullshit here I'll keep calling you out on it.

So where have I claimed  that ionomy is a scam? Did you "give up" before you even started? Why do keep claiming that I'm Franz and what dates did I "slip up" on? Was it 12 cents or not?

Now there is a surprise NOT

Your so full of shit, if anyone is interested read suchmoons post history it says it all..... the cheapshots the digs.... not exactly middle of the road are you

I'm not going to spoon feed you but know you slipped up....

Let's move on to something else as we are now starting to clog the thread up

Have a nice day

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 06:01:40 PM

Your so full of shit, if anyone is interested read suchmoons post history it says it all..... the cheapshots the digs.... not exactly middle of the road are you

Have a nice day

Middle of the road on what exactly? Shitposters who are trying to lie to my virtual donkey face about something that I know is false (and they know that I know) - not really, there is no middle of the road, I despise them.

Ionomy - meh. I would love them to be more forthcoming with information but it's their problem, nothing I say or do can make them more or less of a scam, or more or less of an honest business venture. You on the other hand - being an investor and all - have CHOSEN to be a militant ignoramus, which makes you a fair game as far as laughing at ridiculous projects and their apologists.
korvas128

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:17:55 PM

Have a nice day

Middle of the road on what exactly? Shitposters who are trying to lie to my virtual donkey face about something that I know is false (and they know that I know) - not really, there is no middle of the road, I despise them.

Ionomy - meh. I would love them to be more forthcoming with information but it's their problem, nothing I say or do can make them more or less of a scam, or more or less of an honest business venture. You on the other hand - being an investor and all - have CHOSEN to be a militant ignoramus, which makes you a fair game as far as laughing at ridiculous projects and their apologists.

Yep that's me.. tell you what I'll let you end the conversation letting you take the moral high ground.... aw shit I didn't darn it can't even get that right sorry Sad

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:25:31 PM

var·i·ance
/ˈverēəns/

noun

OK, let's try plain english. Did those 2 underperforming nodes have extra downtime during the week that was listed?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:24:19 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2016, 11:26:37 AM by CryptoBuds

WildShark, you gotta be kidding me. This is why you state you earned your ION whale status:

"I feel I also "earned" my Atoms (vs bought) at auction when I achieved biding on 2500 Atom in less than a month."

That is a complete joke. You go around like a big shot telling people you "earned" your IONs like your some sort of big deal in the ION community, giving yourself false credibility. So new investors will listen to your "buy IONs now" shill posts? So they can buy your bag from you? Your credibility is now zero.

That is straight fucked up that you were telling people you earned your whale status when this is the way you "earned" them. This is truly amazing, the fantasy world ou live in. I guess in ION land, you make up your own definitions to words.

Class act, Sharky, class act.

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: