Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473061 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 01:57:15 PM

It's even worse than I thought.  Power trip much? An absolutely pathetic response by ion_psionic for a very valid question to make sure things are on the legal side of things. As much as I hate to say it, but ion_psionic should be thanking WildShill for said question. Sadly in Ionomy land, power goes to the head and valid questions are silenced by paragraphs of laughably threatening verbiage.

A new low has officially been reached. Congratulations ion_psionic for being even more censuring than, dare I say it, Garza himself. Let's just hope Slack doesn't have the "shadow banning" feature that hashtalk had. Lesson learned here? Don't ask valid questions or we will ban you.

You pesky trolls so quick to twist..........

This project was conceived to help DEVs in the ION community who's projects were not being supported by anyone. 

It's not an investment it's a pure goodwill initiative to help this unsupported group.

There is no short term PROFIT to be made here by ANYBODY it's all about helping this group contribute to the Ion ecosystem.

And anyway where's the censorship in what you've read. This is just ion_psionic pissed off with wild. The fact that you read it kinda means that your last point is a bit of a silly one.

Everyone's pissed off with WildShark... I've reported probably hundreds of his wall-quotes, reposts, and other spammy bullshit. Having said that, I don't think he should be "censured" for asking a question, no matter how silly. Funny how psionic wants to compare it to Bitcointalk, when in fact it's pretty much the opposite. You can express a much wider range of opinions here (the fact that all you shills are still here kinda proves it) but you should be able to stand up for it lest you be laughed at profusely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:54:30 PM

It's even worse than I thought.  Power trip much? An absolutely pathetic response by ion_psionic for a very valid question to make sure things are on the legal side of things. As much as I hate to say it, but ion_psionic should be thanking WildShill for said question. Sadly in Ionomy land, power goes to the head and valid questions are silenced by paragraphs of laughably threatening verbiage.

A new low has officially been reached. Congratulations ion_psionic for being even more censuring than, dare I say it, Garza himself. Let's just hope Slack doesn't have the "shadow banning" feature that hashtalk had. Lesson learned here? Don't ask valid questions or we will ban you.

This project was conceived to help DEVs in the ION community who's projects were not being supported by anyone. 

It's not an investment it's a pure goodwill initiative to help this unsupported group.

There is no short term PROFIT to be made here by ANYBODY it's all about helping this group contribute to the Ion ecosystem.

And anyway where's the censorship in what you've read. This is just ion_psionic pissed off with wild. The fact that you read it kinda means that your last point is a bit of a silly one.

So what you are saying is that valid questions are not welcomed?

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:25:42 PM

From my comments how did you work out I said that ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:05:47 PM

It's even worse than I thought.  Power trip much? An absolutely pathetic response by ion_psionic for a very valid question to make sure things are on the legal side of things. As much as I hate to say it, but ion_psionic should be thanking WildShill for said question. Sadly in Ionomy land, power goes to the head and valid questions are silenced by paragraphs of laughably threatening verbiage.

You wrote several sentences trying to validate ion_psionic's rant. WildShark asked a valid question, why did psionic have such a power trip rant? He could have handled that much differently, instead he decided to flex his new found power. Typical.

Edit:!it looks like he is no longer on the team. He's back to just psionic.

korvas128

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:07:12 PM

It's even worse than I thought.  Power trip much? An absolutely pathetic response by ion_psionic for a very valid question to make sure things are on the legal side of things. As much as I hate to say it, but ion_psionic should be thanking WildShill for said question. Sadly in Ionomy land, power goes to the head and valid questions are silenced by paragraphs of laughably threatening verbiage.

You wrote several sentences trying to validate ion_psionic's rant. WildShark asked a valid question, why did psionic have such a power trip rant? He could have handled that much differently, instead he decided to flex his new found power. Typical.

Oh I see......... No, I just wrote 4 sentences outlining the initiative as Wild positioned it as an investment opportunity which it's not  Smiley

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:22:22 PM

Oh I see......... No, I just wrote 4 sentences outlining the initiative as Wild positioned it as an investment opportunity which it's not  Smiley

Ok, that's valid. Let's have a serious convo here, for real. I feel that WildSharks question was valid. Do you not find it a little disturbing how quickly psionic jumped all over him when he was just asking a question to make sure things were on the up and up? I feel what he asked is what the whales should be asking. The way psionic jumped all over him is reminiscent of the "old days" (see, I didn't bring up coin names, I'd like to have a serious discussion here)

simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

Ok, that's valid. Let's have a serious convo here, for real. I feel that WildSharks question was valid. Do you not find it a little disturbing how quickly psionic jumped all over him when he was just asking a question to make sure things were on the up and up? I feel what he asked is what the whales should be asking. The way psionic jumped all over him is reminiscent of the "old days" (see, I didn't bring up coin names, I'd like to have a serious discussion here)

The question Wild asked was MOOT based on the fact the reason for starting the initiative was to help solo Developers. The discussion of this was over 3 days in the making with no profit to be made off of the MN that would of been created. The question is a valid one but MOOT if you where paying attention to what the initiative was about. Now Psionic got mad cause he tried to start something to help the community and it gets trashed by someone who was not even apart of it in the end. So here we are with no Initiative and 2 people mad. (This is my personal view of this)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:39:52 PM

The question Wild asked was MOOT based on the fact the reason for starting the initiative was to help solo Developers. The discussion of this was over 3 days in the making with no profit to be made off of the MN that would of been created. The question is a valid one but MOOT if you where paying attention to what the initiative was about. Now Psionic got mad cause he tried to start something to help the community and it gets trashed by someone who was not even apart of it in the end. So here we are with no Initiative and 2 people mad. (This is my personal view of this)

I guess I see it a bit different. If I was in psionic' shoes, I would be appreciative of the question as it is a question to make sure said initiative is on the up and up. Constructive criticism only makes things better. When someone can't handle constructive criticism, shit goes haywire. That is the point of a community, to help each other out to make sure everything is legit. Psionic seems to have gone on a power trip cause someone posed a valid question to his initiative.

Now his reaction is going to cause people to not question things for fear of being ridiculed. Not good for a project with limited resources that relies on its community for input.

With a MN involved, I could see how there could be legal concern. One little trip up could put it on the wrong side of the legal fence. Being critical of it only helps to keep it kosher. But it seems like someone didn't like being questioned. Psionic a behavior would keep me as an investor far away from any aspect he is involved in. But that is just me, but I'm sure many other people would agree.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 09:41:16 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 05:03:51 AM by suchmoon

Trashed? Grin

Ok, so Shark perhaps could have asked his questions in a less trolly way. But he didn't, that's Shark FFS. And all this sounds just like Garza's "be respectful" rule, which he applied copiously to dissenters but never to himself. Considering how much vile shit is being peddled by psionic and other ion-prefixed "members" on slack and elsewhere, blowing a fuse over a "moot" question by one of their own whales on the grounds of it being "insulting" is truly Garza-level hypocritical. So is the "good guys, bad guys" fallacy.

But hey, every bagholder seems to be happy with this attitude that questions are the problem, and not the lack of answers. So what do I know.  Roll Eyes

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:04:32 AM

Another question: Isn't that what the dev bounty funds are for? Wasn't there like 2+ million coins for bounties? (That number could be off, I just remember hearing that) Why the need for the community to raise funds for devs? Are team Ionomy not giving out bounties? And there should be a ton more coins since they are sitting in MasterNodes.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:41:27 AM

Another question: Isn't that what the dev bounty funds are for? Wasn't there like 2+ million coins for bounties? (That number could be off, I just remember hearing that) Why the need for the community to raise funds for devs? Are team Ionomy not giving out bounties? And there should be a ton more coins since they are sitting in MasterNodes.

I always questioned how bounties would be applied. The pathetic bounty amounts paid for projects is funded easily by what their premine turned to masternodes spits out. So basically they expect everyone else to make all the content, pay the bounties small with masternode rewards, then act like the visionaries that made something wonderful.

So far i see
- cloned coin x 2. was it blackcoin meets dash first? then transfer coin
- 1 game made correction still in the works due to korvas's insistence that its not yet completed (gravity)
- hosted masternode site
- coin convert (btw this is just shapeshift skeleton api used on the site so its not actually a created product)

There really isn't a lot of work there. My concern is that those few working on it pay themselves a weekly high wage from bounty coins so they basically wash the premine to themselves in other addresses. All premine's are evil unless there is 100% verifiable proof and transparency of said funds. The only premine i've seen that comes close to being actually decent is that spells of genesis one where the coins are locked in multisig and community heads i think andreas autonopolous, etc have keys and they release to team funds on milestone achievements.. thats how it should be done. Another party in noway involved in the project should be fund releasers.

The premine for ion is not transparent... there is NO WAY you can prove its being used correctly with hard facts... and the only way you can show its being misused is if you see it move on the blockchain to exchanges etc in big amounts. This is why governments with tax funds have ledgers etc showing where expenses going and why the government does budgets and shows income / outgoing.

Wildshark was right when he said no sane investor would invest without seeing quarterly financials etc... i hope his next question to the team is asking for those... as he did say investors should ask for them and being the intelligent investor he makes himself out to be surely he wouldn't be investing without asking the team for them.
Bige086

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:30:01 AM

ion is a great coin and has a great community, check it out.  Here are some links to get you started:
https://news.ionomy.com | http://ion.community | https://hub.ionomy.com | http://ion.nodes4u.com | https://masternodes.ionomy.com | https://support.ionomy.com | http://ionomy.wiki | https://ionomy.slack.com

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:44:04 AM

It would be nice to also provide the addresses for the pre-mine coins and their corresponding MasterNodes. This let's potential investors know that the team isn't doing nefarious things with the free coins they made. This shouldn't be a problem to provide said basic information, should it? Just making sure both sides of the story are being told evenly.

Could you also clear up the one game per month declaration that is in the white paper? Wouldn't want to confuse potential investors, seeing that the white paper is strayed from rather significantly. If the team won't update the white paper, it's the responsibility of outspoken members such as yourself to pick up their slack. Do the right thing, not what makes you richer.

Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:48:18 AM

some social campaign Huh
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

They only have a shill campaign. In typical Garza fashion, they expect the community to do all the leg work of promoting the coin.  Which equates to shill hype tweets by MrCoins then everyone gushes over how awesome said quote is. Cheerleading and spirit fingers all around😜

korvas128

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:57:53 AM

They only have a shill campaign. In typical Garza fashion, they expect the community to do all the leg work of promoting the coin.  Which equates to shill hype tweets by MrCoins then everyone gushes over how awesome said quote is. Cheerleading and spirit fingers all around

Do you honestly think that the Ionomy team are running their business like a Garza type operation because they don't use BCT as a medium of communication ? or answer your questions ?

Do you also think that those invested in Ionomy are either thieves or to stupid to figure stuff out for themselves ? is this why it's been a year now and your still posting the same concerns you had then.

How long do the Ionomy team need to be around for before you figure out that you got this one wrong..... 1,2,3, 4, 10 or 20 years ?

I admire your tenacity but do the sums. Had you invested $1,000 when you first posted on this thread how much more would your investment be worth If you decided to press the sell button now.  $1,000, $2,000, $4,000, $8,000 , $16,000. How much more does ION need to increase in value for you to change your mind 25 cents, 50 cents, $1, $5, $10......

Or is this an emotional thing ?

I sincerely hope it's not emotional as eventually it will cause you a ton of pain. I hope your just trolling  Smiley.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:20:24 AM

Oh, so the ION team has a fledging social and marketing plan in place? It sure shows by the amount of weekly Gravity players.

Has the team posted the address of all the pre-mine coins? And their MN addresses to ensure generated coins aren't used for nefarious purposes? I don't care how long they're around, until they post that information I don't trust them one bit. I didn't pay a thing for my MN cause I listened to MrCoins and kept buying shit ton of Paycoin so I traded them in. Otherwise I haven't given the team a single sayoshi. Too shady of an operation. Once all premine coins and coins generated from the premine staking are Blockchain accountable, things may have a chance. Until then, you can spout as many crossed out number you want at me, too risky by crypto standards.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 02:17:32 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 05:05:05 AM by suchmoon

It's quite amusing how korvas128 is now shilling the price of ION when Gravity turned out to be shit. Did a complete 180 from when the price was shit and he was shilling the game and team's immense capabilities.

How's that new-and-improved Gravity coming? Or the alpha of the second game?

BTW even the price is going backwards lately, when many other shitcoins are going up... nice use of creative USD math but you could have bought $1000 worth of nearly any top 10 coin on Polo and you'd probably have more USD now AND proper liquidity should you choose to take the profit. Try that with ION, which struggles to get 2 BTC daily volume.

But what else can you expect from these geniuses:

WildShark stated that ION is not a crypto project. I repeat, ION is confirmed by WildShark to not be a crypto project.

Invest with EXTREME caution as ZERO transparency is now the game. They converted to cash which is now untraceable or verifiable.

So selling the recieved btc for mid 700s in price was a bad move and illegal for the team to do as it makes it a non crypto project? I mean circle lets me hold my balance in usd? Does that mean i dont use/dislike crypto? Seems to me that was a wise decision as they gained value to benefit the project,as any smart business would do?

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:50:57 AM

Do you honestly think that the Ionomy team areis running their business like a Garza type operation because they don't use BCT as a medium of communication ? or answer your questions ?

No. The Ionomy team is choosing to run a 'video game developing company' front from the UK. Not a cloud mining ponzi.
Where your team chooses to communicate this type of fraud is irrelevant. As always your showing your boring character to try to obscure inquiries.
Ya wanker  Cheesy

Do you also think that those invested in Ionomy are either thieves or to stupid to figure stuff out for themselves ? is this why it's been a year now and your still posting the same concerns you had then.

Yes, definitely liars and thieves.
As pointed out in these threads.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg18713283#msg18713283 - Your LeoC=korvas128. You tried to intimidate and blackmail the Ethereum project/group.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg18813282#msg18813282 - Jordan registers the UK shells. Jason helps and supports the programming fraud.

How long do does the Ionomy team need to be around for before you figure out that you got this one wrong..... 1,2,3, 4, 10 or 20 years ?

Please keep signing in, everyday. All of you.
It allows the FBI, SEC, Homeland Security, and others know exactly how dumb your willing to be.

I admire your tenacity but do the sums. Had you invested $1,000 when you first posted on this thread how much more would your investment be worth If you decided to press the sell button now.  $1,000, $2,000, $4,000, $8,000 , $16,000. How much more does ION need to increase in value for you to change your mind 25 cents, 50 cents, $1, $5, $10......

You tell us. Your the one devoid of ethics or morals.
You always get this way when you get pinned down in either technical questions or attempting change the subject matter.
Sort of like a certain lizard Roll Eyes

I sincerely hope it's not emotional as eventually it will cause you a ton of pain. I hope your just trolling  Smiley.

Your team is the one trolling, scamming, on BCT.
I sincerely hope your team is in good health to answer the US-DOJ in the coming months  Smiley

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:11:29 AM

They only have a shill campaign. In typical Garza fashion, they expect the community to do all the leg work of promoting the coin.  Which equates to shill hype tweets by MrCoins then everyone gushes over how awesome said quote is. Cheerleading and spirit fingers all around

Do you honestly think that the Ionomy team are running their business like a Garza type operation because they don't use BCT as a medium of communication ? or answer your questions ?

How long do the Ionomy team need to be around for before you figure out that you got this one wrong..... 1,2,3, 4, 10 or 20 years ?

How are you valuing ion price increases? In satoshi, USD or btc? Its important because your measure can't change to meet the ol good news outlook. I'd like to know for all future valuations.

Also you could get rid of these guys easy.. just ask leoC to blackmail them.
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: