Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 11:31:36 PM

What i have to say is that you guys lied all the way about the tech
Untrue
you lied about the timeframes
Untrue. Delays in software development are not lies
So i don't expect something different from now on
Ok
You were ( and are ) unable to be honest
Untrue. Honesty is paramount in my values
You always come up with excuses
Excuses, as in justified reasoning, correct
I guess that you guys still haven't hire anyone and as FIMK
Wrong
you will let HEAT to die slowly and move to another coin
False
All your behavior and actions show that you are at least liars
No lie has been shown. Only picking on person and malevolent, dedicated trolling campaigns in twisting what has been said and operating on agenda to harm HEAT in a way or another have been seen.

I rest my case with you guys
Thank you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:34:14 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 11:49:16 PM by mr.coinzy

Mr. fimk, your arrogant attitude does not make you sound smarter or help your arguments but only exposes you for the unpleasant condescending individual you are.
C-cex acted as an escrow service and by doing so they had one goal - collect btc from buyer and give heat in return, then send funds to seller. they sold future heat tokens to be changed for real heat later on.
when they gave some of the investors back their btc they in fact voided the purchase of these coins as no btc was collected and transferred to the seller (heat). that is how escrow works. transaction is completed once seller gets his funds and buyer gets his coins.
Stating that you bought these coins back is again wrong. the reason it is wrong is because you paid nothing for these coins and they where already under another ownership.
C-CEX got heat coins to give to buyers for btc they give, buyers gave btc but got it back - this btc was not c-cex's, they are just a middle man. this means that they got no right over these coins in the first place and thus you can not purchase it form them.

you made an agreement to deliver all coins to buyers in return for funds raised. once your escrow service returned the funds to buyers the coins they refunded are not under the ownership of the escrow, but according to the agreement you made they are also not under the ownership of heat, because all coins need to be distributed to PAYING investors.

As usual you try to twist things around to try to present it as if you are operating in clean and honest manor but your basic ethical grounds are weak and failing.

memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 11:55:08 PM

What i have to say is that you guys lied all the way about the tech
Untrue

This. Oh my. I can't. Guys, I can't. It's too much. These guys promised unlimited scalability in their "whitepaper". Guys...
What the fuck?
Look at your centralized little piece of shit and tell me more about unlimited scalability you little piece of shit.
Fucking wallet hosted on Hetzner, mining only by the dev guys, source completely closed... Don't get me started over here you piece of shit.
HEAT IS A CENTRALIZED DATABASE+WALLET FALSELY ADVERTISED AS DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION. PEOPLE WERE SCAMMED BY FALSE CLAIMS INTO HANDING THE TWO DEVS 800K USD

StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:37:50 AM

This is clearly fraud! Look at this this way. What if ccex had not only a million coins to return, what if it were 10 million coins or maybe even 20 million? Then your coins would double or even be 4 times as much when they would redistibute it back. When they don't, the heatheads would then hold a majority of all the coins. Everybody would immediately say keeping the coins is fraudulent behaviour! The fact that they receive now "only" ten or 20 percent of the total coins does not matter from a legal point of view. It said all coins will be distributed to the investors, the investors of the ICO, not the investors of the upcoming IPO! The amount that will be returned by ccex now does not matter in this case. Fraud is fraud!
pcpot

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:43:13 AM

I made two redemptions of BTC two days ago , one is  0.251BTC and the other is 3BTC.
My heat account: 5009502766990552407

The screenshot for my account:
http://hongkongauspal.oss-cn-hongkong.aliyuncs.com/1.jpg

It has been over 48hours, I have not received Bitcoin, any help?
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:27:17 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 04:51:54 AM by MoveCrypto

If they did want to "distribute" the C-CEX coins to all investors, then the easiest way to do that would be to send them to a burn address.  It would have the exact same effect as evenly distributing them to all addresses.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:15:36 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 06:27:18 AM by johny08

If they did want to "distribute" the C-CEX coins to all investors, then the easiest way to do that would be to send them to a burn address.  It would have the exact same effect as evenly distributing them to all addresses.

burning is not the same, because everyone is getting the value of the coins. the coins must be distributed to the initial ICO addresses. Everything else is breaching the contract. And I am sure there is a court in the place where Sventje lives or Heat Ledger is registered.

Its not about coins, its about principle. And of course investors want their coins, they paid for. Everything else is unlogical.

coins which were not sold, because they came back from escrow is the property of the investors and not the company.

if the company wants to have more coins, they can buy them back, on the market.

This is the reason for me to contact the european consumer protection and starting a long process of investigation and at the same time contacting the european scam protection service.

Sventje, you cant change the rules or interpret them, what is better for you, if investors are getting screwed again.
lurker10

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:21:02 AM

SEVERE: java.lang.RuntimeException: Map already in transaction
it's all over the log and blocks are not downloading after block 55744.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:45:51 AM

Honesty is paramount in my values

Cant let this one go......

I dont believe you were honest about listing HEAT on Bittrex. You publicly claimed to have talked to Bittrex about listing HEAT, when in fact, they have no record/s of anything HEAT related......just your failed FIMK application. Therefore, this didnt happen, and would be dishonest, at best....... "Prior to HEAT ICO I've talked to Bittrex personally about listing HEAT"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg17396060#msg17396060
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 10:39:03 AM

I dont believe you were honest about listing HEAT on Bittrex.
Your beliefs are yours and as often is, they're no match to knowledge from source that's closest to the truth. Maybe I myself know best what I talked with Bittrex. I asked about co-operation for escrow + listing a new, major ICO. HEAT name wasn't being referred to, as it was still secret. So of course they hadn't heard about HEAT.

See how easy it's to make faulty conclusions about the "dishonesty" of someone based on your own, limited beliefs?

stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:00:28 AM

I dont believe you were honest about listing HEAT on Bittrex.
Your beliefs are yours and as often is, they're no match to knowledge from source that's closest to the truth. Maybe I myself know best what I talked with Bittrex. I asked about co-operation for escrow + listing a new, major ICO. HEAT name wasn't being referred to, as it was still secret. So of course they hadn't heard about HEAT.

See how easy it's to make faulty conclusions about the "dishonesty" of someone based on your own, limited beliefs?

Because you stated this.....   "Prior to HEAT ICO I've talked to Bittrex personally about listing HEAT". Now you are saying HEAT was not mentioned. Without explanation for this glaring inconsistency, you shouldn't be surprised that people would conclude something dishonest/disingenuous went down here.   
DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:14:06 AM

This project was way too ambitious for two people.
A great concept burned by poor management and execution.
Such a shame, as this should've been a bright light in Crypto - I'm relieved to have sold up.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 11:45:32 AM

Without explanation for this glaring inconsistency, you shouldn't be surprised that people would conclude something dishonest/disingenuous went down here.   
This explanation, as a response to your posts specifically, was given on Jan 5th

Thanks for the effort. I also found the emails - yes indeed I asked for listing of FIMK and inquired about helping HEAT (whose name remained secret in mid June, so it was not identified) in the ICO as escrow, for later listing on Bittrex. In a followup to their canned reply I offered the 3 BTC quoted somewhere on their site, with communication stopping there on their side.

memberberry

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 11:51:46 AM

Like anyone would trust them sending it to a "burn address". Oh shit you reatrds do. You guys still believe in this fucking bullshit.

If I wouldn't be affected I would laugh my ass off about you dumbfucks hoping for HEAT to succeed.

bitcoin42r4

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:51:53 PM

Stewie i am on your side,
I would prefer that this isn't a scam as frankly i invested as i really liked what i read in the whitepaper.
But we only have to wait like one and a half more days to know the truth.
So lets just chill untill then.

If they don;t release on the 26th, this is a certified scam.

i am also a part of it and i am also wiating for these quries too patiently.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:05:46 PM

Without explanation for this glaring inconsistency, you shouldn't be surprised that people would conclude something dishonest/disingenuous went down here.   
This explanation, as a response to your posts specifically, was given on Jan 5th

Thanks for the effort. I also found the emails - yes indeed I asked for listing of FIMK and inquired about helping HEAT (whose name remained secret in mid June, so it was not identified) in the ICO as escrow, for later listing on Bittrex. In a followup to their canned reply I offered the 3 BTC quoted somewhere on their site, with communication stopping there on their side.

Yes you did. And the inconsistency existed then, as it does now.
Bittrex have no record of any inquiry other than FIMK, which would be consistent with you saying that HEAT was not mentioned. So why say this?.....  "Prior to HEAT ICO I've talked to Bittrex personally about listing HEAT"

StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:09:46 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 01:47:24 PM by StewieG

This project is doomed anyway. There have been so many scam accusations on this thread. These accusations were easy to debunk but the devs chose to not debunk them. You can not tell if this is a scam or not because these guys are walking on the line between pure incompetence and a scam. They use every single occasion to piss their investors off. I can not remember one occasion I felt like yeah they did at least that right. It has been a road of one fail after another. What was promised in the ICO and what we have today are two completely different things. The road to where we are now was painful and frustrating. The communication from the heatheads is terrible! You are unable to admit any mistakes made and blame others for your mistakes. You do that with an additude that is beyond anything I have ever seen. You make unclear statements, that I am sure you do on purpose, that can always get interpreted in a way different from what you end up saying they were meant. The buy wall is a great example. You do this on purpose. You want people that still have a little trust in you to catch on hope so that they will start cheering for you again. In the end you just say oh that was not how we meant it. You even try to reinterpret the ccex heat return into a buy back. This is hopeless. The worst thing is you can not even admit that you did any mistake! And THAT is what makes nobody believe in anything you will ever do! This project is done! Return the funds to their owners! You fucked it up for good! And don't you dare say anybody else fucked it up for you! This is your fault!

Edit: By returning the funds to their owners I mean make a buy wall at ICO price! Just so you can not reinterpret this wrong! It would also show that you are not a scam. Do this one thing right and investors will be thankful. Only reason you would not do this is pure greed!
memberberry

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 01:49:39 PM

Yeah, those fuckers try to steal from us. Give back our money or we will bring Al Pacino into this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc

SHOOT ALREADY PACINO!!
This is exactly how this will turn out! I don't care if I kill a million civilians! I will open a third world war right in the middle of the streets! I am Al Pacino! I will get the money back! xD

SAVAGE DOWN!!

verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

Please read a properly formatted version here https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases/tag/v0.9.12

Heatledger 0.9.12

This release fixes the proper handling of expired orders, for this a scan is required at start (which happens automatically) the scan will correctly release the locked unconfirmed asset and heat balances which should have been returned on order expiry.
A fix has been applied to the unconfirmed balances storage, there is a built-in crash recovery mechanism which kicks in when heatledger suddenly shutsdown and is not allowed to properly write away all its data to the storage components. Although this happens rarely it is important for overall network consensus that even on lets say a power outage or hard exit on startup all the crash recovery parts function properly. It seemed the crash recovery for the unconfirmed transaction storage had a bug while parsing the binary recovery data.
A fix to to the legacy API module (the extra NXT compat library) has been applied that fixes compatibility to the legacy getBlocks API call, results where in reverse order, not any longer.
This is an intermediary release which is expected to be followed by one we're working on right now, during the
0.9.4 fork fixes, we had to drop a set of orders that could not pass the validation. Some of these orders however
still hold unconfirmed asset and heat balances locked. The coming release will scan and correct these locked
balances which should unlock affected balances.

Until the 0.9.4 fix is complete and the unconfirmed transactions and network stabilization fixes in this release
have proven to work correctly we are not enabling block generation and block or POP rewards.

coinbit71

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:47:45 PM

I am patiently waiting from the start Smiley Take your time team.

i am also one of those who are waiting patiently and with good hope.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: