Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 05:40:27 PM

Yeah, once the A2A is usable again people will start selling off their stakes. It's over guys.

Hopefully so I still can grab a few cheap ones.
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:18:23 PM

Yeah, once the A2A is usable again people will start selling off their stakes. It's over guys.

You already can dipshit! Why are you not doing it? Stop fuding you dickhead!
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 06:34:03 PM

You already can dipshit! Why are you not doing it? Stop fuding you dickhead!

The AE is still a bit too unstable for my liking to use. So I will wait for it to get stability and then hope for the wave of fear and uncertainty to fall into my hands Smiley
StewieG

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:48:25 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 07:31:44 PM by StewieG

The a2a says "Due to technical issues trading is experimental currently. Only trade on separate account what you can afford to lose." Why is this thing even activated? It is so irresponsible! I would love to quote the passage where Savage describes de Jerk as a genius developer again, but I am too lazy to search for it! xD lmao

Does that mean that we can just somehow magically "lose" coins? Oh man that project is so fucked. Also what about my previous request for an ama? Any answer or you will you guys ignore it as you usually do with things you don't like?

Edit: Okay here it is...
I am curious why he needs to be "in the mood" to give an update?
Because otherwise he won't give one of course. He's a coder and genius at that, but not very adept in handling public relations. Just like me, but even worse Tongue
I just had to post it...

At least he admits that they are both "not very adept in handling public relations"! Maybe the only thing we can all agree on. Why they did not hire someone to do that for them? Well this is another story that will most likely be ignored again... xD

I am kind of glad the price is in the shitter! Maybe they will now at least recognize that they did everything wrong and breaking promises will not lead to more trust in the project. I guess they were blinded by the cocksuckers in the circlejerk that cheered for them and told them they did everything right every time they made a wrong decision.
StewieG

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:03:33 PM

listen up here stupid jackoff pisshead needledick ASSHEADS

u r such a dumb ASSHEAD stewieMUNCHER!

seriosly these guys are fuckin A-OK (AMAZING OMFG KICKINGASS)!!!

see u in a few months when all this recovrs and we are a killer crypto !!!!!!!!!!!!!

im off on a few month safari with sum hot chicks that love when I send them Heat tipss !!!!!!!!!!
dnt even worry stewieDUMBFUCK, u should be glad u can't trade yet heat, cuz soon that will be diamonds u didnt evenn know !!!!

GO HEAT BEST CRY)PTO EVER!
DNT LISTEN TO ASSHEADS!!!!!!!
GROW BALLS, BUY HEAT!!!!!!!
I guess they were blinded by the cocksuckers in the circlejerk that cheered for them and told them they did everything right every time they made a wrong decision.
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

listen up here stupid jackoff pisshead needledick ASSHEADS

u r such a dumb ASSHEAD stewieMUNCHER!

seriosly these guys are fuckin A-OK (AMAZING OMFG KICKINGASS)!!!

see u in a few months when all this recovrs and we are a killer crypto !!!!!!!!!!!!!

im off on a few month safari with sum hot chicks that love when I send them Heat tipss !!!!!!!!!!
dnt even worry stewieDUMBFUCK, u should be glad u can't trade yet heat, cuz soon that will be diamonds u didnt evenn know !!!!

GO HEAT BEST CRY)PTO EVER!
DNT LISTEN TO ASSHEADS!!!!!!!
GROW BALLS, BUY HEAT!!!!!!!

Where the fuck do these guys come from.

StewieG

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:15:40 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 10:51:57 PM by StewieG

Lol total buy side on A2A < 8000heat, total buy orders sum < 0.003btc
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:52:29 PM

Lol total buy side on A2A < 8000heat, total buy orders sum < 0.003

Use your great posting energy to help get HEAT listed on Bittrex or Yobit and start pumping it then.

PotCoin           3.455 BTC

Pepe Cash    1.823 BTC

HEAT            1.058 BTC

Why are Potcoin and Pepe Cash higher?  They are pure pump/dump coins, and POT offers nothing innovative at all.  Only reason is POT & PEPE have ongoing positive marketing (pump) campaigns, while HEAT has an ongoing negative marketing (fud) campaign.

Crypto market is 40% fundamentals, and 60% psychology/hype.  You won't have any effect on the fundamentals with constant negative criticism.  If you want higher price and greater volume, then make positive posts and suggestions instead of negative ones.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
StewieG

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:00:22 PM

Use your great posting energy to help get HEAT listed on Bittrex or Yobit and start pumping it then.

Pepe Cash    1.823 BTC

Why is Pepe Cash higher?  It's pure pump/dump coin.  Only reason is PEPE has an ongoing positive marketing (pump) campaign, while HEAT has an ongoing negative marketing (fud) campaign.

Crypto market is 40% fundamentals, and 60% psychology/hype

Bittrex... this again. Savage already screwed it up man! He said he will not be asskissing there so yeah forget it. Savage is the only one who can ask them and it seems like he will not do it! Even if they would be open to add heat there, HEAT does not work! They add it and they are done! Payments get reversed, mining is done by devs only. Everything is fucked! You think they want to hire 10 guys that manage this crap just so they can get heat on their exchange? Be realistic man!
The only thing Savag and de Jerk can do is an ama where they are honest and start answering question without the usual bs. This is the only thing they can do to get trust and new confident investors. Trust is not given, it is earned! What have they so far done to deserve any trust? Tell me! And this whole hype bullshit in here makes it only look like you idiots are involved in the scam too so you better stop it, you are just hurting the project even more with this bullshit. Everybody can see that this is all fucked you just look like some desperate assholes that want somebody else to buy your shitty coin!
Don't focus on bittrex or any external player in here, focus on the internal "players" and get them to do the ama! It is so pretty clear that they have to do this! They even prmised to do some buy support, marketing like stuff. There is no excuse for not doing this! Also an interview with some of these youtube bitcoin blockchain crypto guys would be fine! You get listed on exchanges by having a performing coin, not the other way around!
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:09:50 PM

PotCoin           3.455 BTC

Pepe Cash    1.823 BTC

HEAT            1.058 BTC

Why are Potcoin and Pepe Cash higher?  They are pure pump/dump coins, and POT offers nothing innovative at all.  Only reason is POT & PEPE have ongoing positive marketing (pump) campaigns, while HEAT has an ongoing negative marketing (fud) campaign.

Crypto market is 40% fundamentals, and 60% psychology/hype.  You won't have any effect on the fundamentals with constant negative criticism.  If you want higher price and greater volume, then make positive posts and suggestions instead of negative ones.

Bittrex... this again. Savage already screwed it up man! He said he will not be asskissing there so yeah forget it. Savage is the only one who can ask them and it seems like he will not do it! Even if they would be open to add heat there, HEAT does not work! They add it and they are done! Payments get reversed, mining is done by devs only. Everything is fucked! You think they want to hire 10 guys that manage this crap just so they can get heat on their exchange? Be realistic man!
The only thing Savag and de Jerk can do is an ama where they are honest and start answering question without the usual bs. This is the only thing they can do to get trust and new confident investors. Trust is not given, it is earned! What have they so far done to deserve any trust? Tell me! And this whole hype bullshit in here makes it only look like you idiots are involved in the scam too so you better stop it, you are just hurting the project even more with this bullshit. Everybody can see that this is all fucked you just look like some desperate assholes that want somebody else to buy your shitty coin!
Don't focus on bittrex or any external player in here, focus on the internal "players" and get them to do the ama! It is so pretty clear that they have to do this! They even prmised to do some buy support, marketing like stuff. There is no excuse for not doing this! Also an interview with some of these youtube bitcoin blockchain crypto guys would be fine!

Yes, we heard you the last 100 times you posted your assumption about Bittrex.  

Some sort of AMA would be a good idea.  Like I said, price of small market cap coins is based largely on investor confidence and positive hype more than anything else.  For a big market cap, fundamentals have to be strong, and fundamentals of HEAT will grow stronger with time.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:11:03 PM

Pepe Cash    1.823 BTC

I think that you will understand in the future that the problem here is not the fud . HEAT gathered too many funds to hire people to get this project done . But the founders want all the cake for themselves . They are constantly lying about everything . It's their responsibility that HEAT is going down . We are facing one problem after another . Their intentions "might" be good , but their business plan sucks . They promised too many things and relaxed with the raised funds . I don't blame them for that , but i get pissed off when they are trying to convince people for the opposite .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
StewieG

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:16:01 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 02:48:40 AM by StewieG

PotCoin           3.455 BTC

Pepe Cash    1.823 BTC

I think that you will understand in the future that the problem here is not the fud . HEAT gathered too many funds to hire people to get this project done . But the founders want all the cake for themselves . They are constantly lying about everything . It's their responsibility that HEAT is going down . We are facing one problem after another . Their intentions "might" be good , but their business plan sucks . They promised too many things and relaxed with the raised funds . I don't blame them for that , but i get pissed off when they are trying to convince people for the opposite .

I agree with this as well. The community can not help them if they don't change their very basic behavior. Unless they don't even recognize that they have screwed up they will continue to screw up because they think they have done everything right.

The first step would be to admit that they have fucked up.
Second step is to analyze where they have fucked up.
Third why they have fucked up.
Fourth step is recognize what would have been the correct way to not fuck it up.
Fifth step, see if you can still fix the fucked up things.
Sixth, learn from past mistakes, perform better in the future and stop fucking up!

They are still at step zero! I mean I am already telling them what they need to do, but I can not do it for them! AMA I can't do! Redistribute the coins I can't do! Setup buy wall, I can't do! These are very easy things to do that would have great impact on the trust of the present and future community of this project Savage thinks he is such a great manager, 20 years + business experience? Well what did he manage so far? Should we have a look at it or can we save us the 5 seconds time for that?

There is no point in fighting me! I am right on these things. Somebody you really do not like can be right. If you say I am wrong just because you dislike me, then you are suddenly wrong!
Heatheads, from now on failing is illegal!
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:21:54 AM

Pepe Cash    1.823 BTC

We remember....

Ethereum, lisk, waves.......

All had problems delays and etc.

Stop bullshitting here.

The only way for this here is putting the thread on hold.

Here is no info, just emotional unstabile characters on their ego trips, nothing but destroying. How long more?

People answering the trolls, they are like their hostages.

And of course, wallet not working, forging off, ae trading full of bugs for at least one month.
deadlock1

Activity: 658

methodic madness

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:47:35 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 07:19:42 AM by deadlock1

We remember....

But, HEAT gives absolutely no support. You are not worth even an answer. You might write them, but they will never answer!

Worst Support ever.

The others might give slow support, HEAT gives no support.

My Money is gone, no answer! More patience?Huh

HEAT Tokens disappear! Aaaand, it's gone....

Well, actually I don't like these StewieG trolls. But in this special case the accusation is true. The problem is not, there are some technical problems. The problem is the way of communication. We don't know, if there is anybody out there (Even if the answer would be just: "We will fix this" it would be better than nothing).

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:03:33 AM

Pepe Cash    1.823 BTC

We remember....

Stop bullshitting here.

The only way for this here is putting the thread on hold.

Here is no info, just emotional unstabile characters on their ego trips, nothing but destroying. How long more?

And of course, wallet not working, forging off, ae trading full of bugs for at least one month.

Lisk is a good example but not ETH and WAVES . Lisk had problems like HEAT and you see that it's price plummets . WAVES is on the same way . Why ? Because devs rest on the ICO funds . They don't give shit about investors . And i don't get the point , there are others that are as bad as HEAT devs .
I don't like trolling . But let's see what happened with StewieG complaining .
They deliver crippled network months after roadmap (can't imagine when they would deliver a crippled network also , you can see WAVES that hasn't deliver yet and who knows when it will , even with a team of devs) .
They try to take coins ( close to 600k ) that are not claimed (?) . StewieG "trolls" and these coins get distributed .
Now they try to take coins from the CCEX ICO funds . Hope that StewieG "trolling" will achieve it's mission and this time .
What you don't understand is that even StewieG doesn't want HEAT's bad . If you check the thread you will see that he stopped complaining after HEAT launch . But when he sees the obvious he must speak . If he would'nt speak in the past 600k HEAT would have been in dev's pockets . The problem with HEAT is trust . If they had a team working i would'nt have said anything . But when i see the obvious i have to speak . I'm still holding all my ICO coins ( WAVES , LISK , HEAT and others ) because i want them to succeed . If devs here leave arrogance and lies aside i will be the first to support them .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 10:25:13 AM

A very encouraging update is on the way. The AE is already working well. I have tested it in many ways and consider it very stable at the moment.

The sell and buy orders update into tradebalances and orderbooks immediately and into your account balance within a few blocks. No hanging uncompleted orders, no bounce-backs. Only completed working orders.

The only thing I still found off was a double reservation of balance when selling into an order. The balance corrects itself within few blocks, but must be fixed.

Great Job team!
verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:56:20 PM

Forging is enabled again for all. Rewards will be enabled when this proves stable.
Re-enabling rewards for blocks will require a hard fork.

New desktop release

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases/tag/v1.0.10

New server release

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases/tag/v0.9.14

deadlock1

Activity: 658

methodic madness

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:53:07 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 06:04:44 PM by deadlock1

WTF

So in the new release HEAT 1.0.10, released today, I found a shocking detail!!!  Shocked

Before, this could not be seen! Already had bought some Komodo and also Golem, thought this was legit!

What does it mean, not certified??? Please explain!

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
StewieG

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:57:42 PM

It is truly amazing how crapsy always has the news first. If this was a coin of any significance, like btc, you would almost think there would be insider trading going on. But yeah I guess they share any important info on the slack only!
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

It is truly amazing how crapsy always has the news first. If this was a coin of any significance, like btc, you would almost think there would be insider trading going on. But yeah I guess they share any important info on the slack only!

I'm just riding the wave and sharing info. There was clear signs of something happening. The 'nodes'-page showed a node running with 0.9.14 already yesterday so we knew that was happening. And today the AE just picked on a different pace. And true, it helps to be a part of Slack. There is some info there too.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: