Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:00:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:12:20 PM

I think the ones guilty are the heat heads. ...The guy who created the market did nothing wrong, he just used the functionality provided by the heat crap...

Are you serious? This is same as blaming those who created money for money relater crimes.

Oh dude you are so wrong if you think I will move on just because I received my btc back! I told these assholes that I want an apology! They will have me dicking around and blahblahblah

Are you serious? Do you think they would be so blue-eyed they would make an apology so that you could just go on ranting here and have their apology as a "proof" that they have admitted doing wrong and you would just go on with your absurd mission.

Yeah and watch your language it helps if you wish to be succesful in life. Peace.

it seems like stewieCock has to appologise 1 million time to every member of this thread. stewieCock, you can start now. After that Sventje is going to appologize to you.
cryptonia

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:01:49 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 11:29:08 PM by cryptonia

Until the Decentralized Asset Exchange is again live, or 3rd party exchangers have integrated the HEAT token,
at the current moment genuine HEAT is best to be traded privately on this forum or one of the following -

https://heatcrypto.slack.com (invitation from https://heatslack.herokuapp.com/)
http://heatledger.net/

We have recently hired 4 new java devs, 2 of which will be working full time on the HEAT core once warmed up. We're constantly coordinating with numerous 3rd party frontend developers in order to implement applications and professional visual remake of the heatwallet UI, which is ready and waiting for deployment of Asset Exchange in mainnet.

Are you going to be fixing the problems with C-CEX and Alcurex?

I mean you are talking about marketing and sales and partnerships but we don't even have an integrated wallet on an exchange. Huh
Rasseloch

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:07:58 AM

Until the Decentralized Asset Exchange is again live, or 3rd party exchangers have integrated the HEAT token,
at the current moment genuine HEAT is best to be traded privately on this forum or one of the following -

We have recently hired 4 new java devs, 2 of which will be working full time on the HEAT core once warmed up. We're constantly coordinating with numerous 3rd party frontend developers in order to implement applications and professional visual remake of the heatwallet UI, which is ready and waiting for deployment of Asset Exchange in mainnet.

Full time marketing personnel was selected already, however the HEAT core system experiencing further delays the hiring has been postponed until our tech is in condition the sales personnel is actually able to sell products based on it.

We're meeting new and existing partners daily and business partnerships are progressing within the limits imposed by the restrains of the HEAT technology that's still not in the phase where we - and no doubt all followers - would like it to be.

These partnerships are confidential, as some of them will materialize into services and some won't. Which ones do materialize to what extent and which will not go forward we obviously don't know yet. Inhouse HEAT Grand Project Tracking document, which changes and grows constantly, currently contains 16 partnership projects. Most of these are largish, 5 have success probability of 50%+, half have success probability of at least 20%, the remaining somewhat less. Some are tightly connected with the public HEAT blockchain, some less tightly or not at all, except from using the same technology which however will not remain without merit for the HEAT token.

Much depends on how soon and how well we're able ensure the stability of the mainnet and relaunch the live Asset Exchange with the lead of Dennis and now the java extras helping him.

There would be no benefit in faking what I've said above. This much can be disclosed - in addition to being classified, another reason we've kept most business development secret and are maintaining radio silence about partnerships, is that it brings no extra value to the HEAT token while no liquid markets for the token yet exist. The Decentralized HEAT Asset Exchange is really the key and trigger that enables us to take all this to the next level.

How? In many ways, the most obvious probably being that the company will ensure liquidity of the native HEAT token to a reasonable extent. A co-operative party providing professional trading algorithms has been worked with for a couple of months already, in order to bring automatic trading bots to the HEAT Asset Exchange, also contributing to liquidity in a significant manner.

More sitreps will follow later and a roadmap will be updated publicly when the stable livenet Asset Exchange milestone has been achieved. We'll look at reinforcing the social media & forum communication team to be able to maintain a more relevant and up-to-date image of the work we're doing with the HEAT token.

This kind of posts we have seen so many times before by Svante since he started his first FIMK scam. Just talking, nothing ever happens, that is the way how Svante gets his money, sad.

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:37:11 PM

Either really mentally ill trolls in this thread or devs just causing artificial drama so heat never leaves the front page of btctalk. If it's artificial, it could hurt in the long run but that's the gamble.
GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:53:27 PM

Full time marketing personnel was selected already, however the HEAT core system experiencing further delays the hiring has been postponed until our tech is in condition the sales personnel is actually able to sell products based on it.

We're meeting new and existing partners daily and business partnerships are progressing within the limits imposed by the restrains of the HEAT technology that's still not in the phase where we - and no doubt all followers - would like it to be.

These partnerships are confidential, as some of them will materialize into services and some won't. Which ones do materialize to what extent and which will not go forward we obviously don't know yet. Inhouse HEAT Grand Project Tracking document, which changes and grows constantly, currently contains 16 partnership projects. Most of these are largish, 5 have success probability of 50%+, half have success probability of at least 20%, the remaining somewhat less. Some are tightly connected with the public HEAT blockchain, some less tightly or not at all, except from using the same technology which however will not remain without merit for the HEAT token.

Much depends on how soon and how well we're able ensure the stability of the mainnet and relaunch the live Asset Exchange with the lead of Dennis and now the java extras helping him.

There would be no benefit in faking what I've said above. This much can be disclosed - in addition to being classified, another reason we've kept most business development secret and are maintaining radio silence about partnerships, is that it brings no extra value to the HEAT token while no liquid markets for the token yet exist. The Decentralized HEAT Asset Exchange is really the key and trigger that enables us to take all this to the next level.

How? In many ways, the most obvious probably being that the company will ensure liquidity of the native HEAT token to a reasonable extent. A co-operative party providing professional trading algorithms has been worked with for a couple of months already, in order to bring automatic trading bots to the HEAT Asset Exchange, also contributing to liquidity in a significant manner.

More sitreps will follow later and a roadmap will be updated publicly when the stable livenet Asset Exchange milestone has been achieved. We'll look at reinforcing the social media & forum communication team to be able to maintain a more relevant and up-to-date image of the work we're doing with the HEAT token.

This kind of posts we have seen so many times before by Svante since he started his first FIMK scam. Just talking, nothing ever happens, that is the way how Svante gets his money, sad.

I agree, can't even sell my heat due to abysmal buy walls/liquidity.

SAD!

johny08
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:44:24 AM

(when) can we expect HEAT being traded on high volume exchanges like bittrex or btc38.com? (i know polo or kraken or other are far out of expectation)
johny08
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:47:26 AM

what about a signature campaign?

AND01

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:03:12 AM

How is there no trading volume for this coin?
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:52:22 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 12:19:11 PM by StewieG

(when) can we expect HEAT being traded on high volume exchanges like bittrex or btc38.com? (i know polo or kraken or other are far out of expectation)
Pah you retard! No exchange wants this fucking horseshit on their exchange man! It is a pile of garbage and causes only trouble! You think they want to hire seven people just to get this bullshit running so they can offer it on their exchange?! Get in touch with reality once in a while, nobody wants that crap man! And oh yeah unless I receive my apology I will be here and that makes the chances of getting onto an exchange to zero. Fuck that heat scam!

It is a scam, most people are, contrary to public believe, not total retards!

... well now to my actual post:
I MADE A WITHDRAW AGAIN HEATHEADS! I THINK IT WAS LIKE 2 DAYS AGO! 0.07BTC! WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY YOU PISS COVERED SHITHEADS?! CAN YOU ASSHOLES DO ANYTHING RIGHT!? EVERYTIME I HAVE TO COMPLAIN HERE NO MATTER WHAT I DO! OR ARE YOU SCUMBAGS AGAIN TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE I DID NOT DO THE WITHDRAW AND DAMAGE MY GOOD REPUTATION? YOU DIRTY SCUMBAGS!!!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

Pah you retard! No exchange wants this fucking horseshit on their exchange man! It is a pile of garbage and causes only trouble! You think they want to hire seven people just to get this bullshit running so they can offer it on their exchange?! Get in touch with reality once in a while, nobody wants that crap man! And oh yeah unless I receive my apology I will be here and that makes the chances of getting onto an exchange to zero. Fuck that heat scam!

I MADE A WITHDRAW AGAIN HEATHEADS! I THINK IT WAS LIKE 2 DAYS AGO! 0.07BTC! WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY YOU PISS COVERED SHITHEADS?! CAN YOU ASSHOLES DO ANYTHING RIGHT!? EVERYTIME I HAVE TO COMPLAIN HERE NO MATTER WHAT I DO! OR ARE YOU SCUMBAGS AGAIN TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE I DID NOT DO THE WITHDRAW AND DAMAGE MY GOOD REPUTATION? YOU DIRTY SCUMBAGS!!!

HEAT IS A SCAM!

Stewie,
You put in 200 dollars into Heat & must have spent altleast 100 hours reading this thread and writing crap.
100 hours x $12 (minimum wage) = 1200 dollars.
Your complaint was about a price depreciation which amount to 100 dollars of your holdings.
However you have actually lost about $1100 if we take into account what you could have been doing instead at the minimum wage .

You must be feeling butt hurt.

StewieG

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:59:19 PM

HEAT IS A SCAM!

Stewie,
You put in 200 dollars into Heat & must have spent altleast 100 hours reading this thread and writing crap.
Your complaint was about a price depreciation which amount to 100 dollars of your holdings.
However you have actually lost about $1100 if we take into account what you could have been doing instead at the minimum wage .

Hey bud can you tell me how this ignore function works?
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:20:48 PM

Stewie,

Your logic is false imo, stewieG spent far more hours than a 100 hrs, but you can't compare that time to productive activity like work for wages, this is his entertainment,  and he gets interactions from bystanders. A better comparison would be some pleasure activity like masturbation. He is here to get his rocks off, nothing to do with money at all, he will continue as long as he enjoys doing it, he might even pay money to keep it going, like a lonely guy pays for sex from a prostitute. StewieG is not concerned with crypto at all, he's a lonely bored guy.
dragonares

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:29:04 PM

Scam can't be listing on big exchanges, like fimk shit. Same ending.
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:11:49 AM

I am looking to buy 50,000 heat in this depressed market.

We can do it with a valid escrow no problems.

I expect people will want to get back into BTC soon so they can also get the BU split if it occurs.

PM me in the forum messages for details.

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:15:31 AM

I am looking to buy heat too.PM me

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:11:20 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 10:15:47 AM by bcmine

I expect people will want to get back into BTC soon so they can also get the BU split if it occurs.

the problem is, that nobody wants to sell his equity in this phase of project and there are no professional traders at the moment engaged in trading.

just retards are selling now, like stewieG.

Thats not a depressed market what you see, there is just no market now.

Yeah, and BU is a topic for itself, if it ever happen. I am a blockchain maximalist and almost are bitcoiners are it too.

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:12:28 PM

Scam can't be listing on big exchanges, like fimk shit. Same ending.

i do hope the developers learned lessons from fimk and are not going to repeat the mistakes they made.
Fishdude1

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:29:51 PM

the problem is, that nobody wants to sell his equity in this phase of project and there are no professional traders at the moment engaged in trading.

just retards are selling now, like stewieG.

Thats not a depressed market what you see, there is just no market now.

Yeah, and BU is a topic for itself, if it ever happen. I am a blockchain maximalist and almost are bitcoiners are it too.

got about 1500 of them, what are you offering?
StewieG

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:30:24 PM

Hello heatfucks, where are my 0.07 BTC I withdrew a few days ago? Can you do anything right? Is it really that hard to just send 0.07BTC to me? Are you too retarded for everything?! Not one thing I did with heat went smooth, absolutely nothing! You expect anyone to trust you with anything? You are the most incompetent retards on this planet!

HEAT IS A SCAM!
Is Oprah Fuckable?

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:31:21 PM

@StewieG, I am planning to launch a troll campaign against WAVES, are you available for 1 month secondment from your position here at HEAT, with option to extend to 3 months? One week probation period, and if your waves trolling is up to the standard of your HEAT work I am willing to pay 0.17 btc for 3 months full time trolling.

There is plenty of dodgy behaviour from Sasha and WAVES, better material to work with than HEAT in many respects. If you're interested send PM
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: