Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 09:55:52 PM

It has really been a long wait, but now HEAT seems to be on the right track! Jump on board, we are about to take a nice trip.
verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:26:56 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 12:24:13 AM by verymuchso

Asset Exchange on https://heatwallet.com is enabled again.

Desktop release. AE is enabled again.

Heatwallet 1.0.16

Contains Heatledger 0.9.29

This is a mandatory update, all nodes on older versions must update.

While on testnet 7 other releases have come and gone please refer to testnet repo for details on those.

This release fixes most if not all of the forking issues we experienced before plus it enables the new realtime websocket connectors already integrated in both the web and desktop clients.

Forging rewards stay disabled. When this release proves to be stable we will put out another release which will enable forging rewards. This is to be expected by Friday 7'th of April.

Heatwallet 1.0.16 contains Heatledger server 0.9.29

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases/tag/v1.0.16

[update]

Initial released version had websocket events disabled for main-net.
Downloads are updated now.

verymuchso

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:15:05 AM

Updated heatwallet.com, forgot to enable real-time/websockets in the server config. Asset exchange websocket events are enabled now.

verymuchso

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:31:00 AM

Please update your nodes.
Nodes below 0.9.29 will no longer be able to connect to the network.

Forger rewards will be enabled again on Friday 7'th of April.
Asset exchange is enabled again, use the exchange through https://heatwallet.com or get the desktop version.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 04:40:52 AM

I mentioned we'll be able to deliver news on more constant basis when the AE is enabled and the HEAT token has some surface to surf on - now that's the case here come the first news -

Heat Ledger Ltd was accepted to the ABN AMRO corporate banking challenge, which me and Dennis will be attending full time for the next two days.

https://getinthering.co/challenges/abnamro/

Depending on whether our company is chosen as one of the participants for further partnership with this large continental European bank, the result of these negotiations may have a significant effect on the direction the HEAT token will be taking during the next months.

We've had and continue to have negotiations with numerous parties of similar scale, however most of these need to remain confidential while this ABN one is kind of publicly available information. It's refreshing to be able to share it so the community knows where we're going at and what kind of deals are in the making.

AE redemptions (withdrawals) may experience delays while we're out of office until Friday.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 05:14:46 AM

I mentioned we'll be able to deliver news on more constant basis when the AE is enabled and the HEAT token has some surface to surf on - now that's the case here come the first news -

Heat Ledger Ltd was accepted to the ABN AMRO corporate banking challenge, which me and Dennis will be attending full time for the next two days.

https://getinthering.co/challenges/abnamro/

Depending on whether our company is chosen as one of the participants for further partnership with this large continental European bank, the result of these negotiations may have a significant effect on the direction the HEAT token will be taking during the next months.

We've had and continue to have negotiations with numerous parties of similar scale, however most of these need to remain confidential while this ABN one is kind of publicly available information. It's refreshing to be able to share it so the community knows where we're going at and what kind of deals are in the making.

AE redemptions (withdrawals) may experience delays while we're out of office until Friday.

This is awesome news. Good luck guys. Let's bring this one home.
realneural

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:02:46 AM

Nice. Best of luck with the pitch.
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 10:05:36 AM

The new release has been running now for 12 hours without problems. Forging works and the Asset Exchange is responsive and functional. It's a nice start to the 'relaunch'.
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:54:50 AM

Congrats on the progress team! And eat a dick stewie

Woof woof!!
spyder12

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 01:03:25 PM

The heat is on, on the street
Inside your head, on every beat
And the beat's so loud, deep inside
The pressure's high, just to stay alive
'Cause the heat is on

Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho
Caught up in the action I've been looking out for you
Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho
(Tell me can you feel it)
The heat is on, the heat is on, the heat is on
Oh it's on the street, the heat is on
Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho
Caught up in the action I've been looking out for you

Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho
The heat is on (yeah) the heat is on, the heat is on
(Burning, burning, burning)
It's on the street, the heat is on
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:46:30 PM

Is Alcurex not working or is it just me? exchange never loads

Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:10:39 PM

Is Alcurex not working or is it just me? exchange never loads

Hi, worked for me. Sometimes it hangs up and a F5 refresh of browser works like a charm.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:31:32 PM

On Friday this week it is expected that forging rewards will be re-activated. To forge with a desktop wallet, you have to do the following:

1) Check the height of the blockchain with the blockchain explorer (icon number 3 from top left)
2) Go to "Apps Server" (item number 6 from top left) and then click on "Start Server". Wait until the number of synced blocks equals the blockchain height from step 1) - you can see this in the log output window below the clickable buttons (this will take a while, several minutes).
3) Click on "Start Mining"

Forging rewards will initially be very generous, expected to be 7-8% per month or more than a doubling of your HEAT balance in a year. To forge a block per day, you need approximately 3800 HEAT if about 50% of all HEAT is forging (26,500,000 / 3,456 * 50%). To double-check that you have set up forging correctly, your account should appear in this report: https://heatbrowser.com/report.html after the first block has been forged.

First time running the new wallet and everything is working amazingly except for starting the apps server whereupon I see this:

Code:
"[SERVER] command >> bin\\heatledger.bat"
"[SERVER] cwd >> C:\\Users\\XXXXXXXXXXX\\AppData\\Local\\Heatwallet\\app-1.0.1\\resources\\heatledger"
"[SERVER] pid >> undefined"
"[SPAWN EXIT] spawn C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\cmd.exe ENOENT"

Should this be functional? Or should I wait until forging is re-enabled?

twitter.com/notsofast
notsofast
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 07:09:56 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 07:26:24 PM by notsofast

On Friday this week it is expected that forging rewards will be re-activated. To forge with a desktop wallet, you have to do the following:

1) Check the height of the blockchain with the blockchain explorer (icon number 3 from top left)
2) Go to "Apps Server" (item number 6 from top left) and then click on "Start Server". Wait until the number of synced blocks equals the blockchain height from step 1) - you can see this in the log output window below the clickable buttons (this will take a while, several minutes).

Forging rewards will initially be very generous, expected to be 7-8% per month or more than a doubling of your HEAT balance in a year. To forge a block per day, you need approximately 3800 HEAT if about 50% of all HEAT is forging (26,500,000 / 3,456 * 50%). To double-check that you have set up forging correctly, your account should appear in this report: https://heatbrowser.com/report.html after the first block has been forged.

First time running the new wallet and everything is working amazingly except for starting the apps server whereupon I see this:

Code:
"[SERVER] cwd >> C:\\Users\\XXXXXXXXXXX\\AppData\\Local\\Heatwallet\\app-1.0.1\\resources\\heatledger"

Do you have Java installed? On Windows: https://java.com/en/download

Looks like there are some issues with java on this machine-- I'll try using another and edit this post once things are working. Thanks for the suggestion.

Confirmed updated java on different machine and I get the exact same error. I'm behind a VPN, should that matter?

twitter.com/notsofast
spyder12

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:25:40 PM

Code:

Looks like there are some issues with java on this machine-- I'll try using another and edit this post once things are working. Thanks for the suggestion.

Confirmed updated java on different machine and I get the exact same error. I'm behind a VPN, should that matter?

Do you have Java JDK 1.8 or higher installed?
Stumpsty

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:48:16 PM

Has Alcurex integrated wallet? withdrawals enabled/will they forge?
unclejohny

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:21:32 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 04:36:05 AM by unclejohny

Code:

do you receive blocks? can you read the blockchain.

you are definitly not connected.... VPN is not the problem, but the filter they are running probably with ports blockblocking. I would not run a blockchain node over a VPN, from my point of view
notsofast
Legendary

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 12:20:03 PM

Code:

Do you have Java JDK 1.8 or higher installed?

Installed JDK 1.8, restarted wallet, still same connection error where the server pid is undefined.

do you receive blocks? can you read the blockchain.

you are definitly not connected.... VPN is not the problem, but the filter they are running probably with ports blockblocking. I would not run a blockchain node over a VPN, from my point of view

Yup, I can see the latest blocks updating in real time under the explorer tab.

twitter.com/notsofast
GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:13:04 PM

The HEAT decentralized asset exchange has now taken over as the main marketplace of HEAT tokens. More than 90% of the volume is there now. The platform is stable and no issues have been observed since 0.9.29 was released.
People are selling. From the moment the exchange worked the price has gone down.
Sad, this coin had potential.

Also, wtf is with the fake markets... "Heat/BTC." someone is going to misclick one day and lose money.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 03:43:22 PM

Heat Ledger was just selected as a partner to do a blockchain pilot project with ABN AMRO bank in The Netherlands. This partnership starts with a quick 100 days project, more details on what it entails and could mean for a HEAT token holder will be given later.  Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: