Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
userpacman1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:08:39 PM

Guys are you playing on Apex or testing out Heroes even if it will reset when ICO ends?
 I'll be online in 20 min or so and I registered on both servers, anyone around?

Not able to play myself now but later tonight maybe.

I'm in Eu, try post here. I'll join you if I'll still be awake.

i'll join too later.

Is there finally going to be a crypto guild?

After the ICO, when they relaunch Heroes server from scratch, I'm sure we will have one.
Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:13:42 PM

looking like bad clone of diablo 2.... sry but not this crowdfund only to scam bitcointlak people... it will be abandoned in a month after ico....... and why goal 200 btc? 120k usd??? you cann't develop without them? ugly game rly....................  if goal was near 50 btc  it will be seems like more true ..... 30k usd is enough to hire some designer and programming engineer  for 3 month to fully complete this "mini-game"
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 11:20:48 PM

looking like bad clone of diablo 2.... sry but not this crowdfund only to scam bitcointlak people... it will be abandoned in a month after ico....... and why goal 200 btc? 120k usd??? you cann't develop without them? ugly game rly....................  if goal was near 50 btc  it will be seems like more true ..... 30k usd is enough to hire some designer and programming engineer  for 3 month to fully complete this "mini-game"

Given the fact Apex has been around for 2 years prior to posting on BitcoinTalk that's a strange prediction to make however you're more than entitled to whatever opinions you want to hold Smiley

I also take it you didn't read the OP given if you did you would know the funds being raised isn't to primarily focus on developing Apex/Heroes.

Created my own account to try the game but no longer works for wife or myself. When the game is started and we enter our login details and click enter it clicks then just sits @ that same screen (no matter how long you wait). esc still brings up the exit dialog so not sure whats up.

It's possible that the an anti-virus is blocking the hook in the client which allows you to connect to our servers. Are you using one and if so can you try it after disabling it? Also what server are you trying to log into? There was a patch for Heroes released today and Heroes being in public beta is not yet online 24/7

Pretty sure im just having a compat issue. Well after a little poking around on the pc its a compat issue with also win 8 hiding the inet connect pref for the prog from me :p

But on a side note would it be possible to add a magnet download for both apex and heroes? (you have highspeed & lowspeed but theres a lot of us that like to go through tor. Better speed etc)

I can take a look into getting something like this added possibly. If you have any more questions or need further assistance feel free to reach out to us via Slack for a quicker response!

RoseMann

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:53:04 PM

Will leave it to Pro4Never to link you to the references about skills and classes, however as for recommendation it depends really on what you want your end class or play style to be. Once you know your end class there are some favorable paths that people tend to go for example if you want to end Trojan most people tend to go Water-Warrior-Trojan. Warrior is a very common middle rebirth class because of how strong the skill "Reflect" is which is a random chance to negate incoming damage. To sum it up for you

Trojans - are high dps beserkers
Warriors - are sort of like bruisers (decent damage, but more tanky then trojans)
Archers - are utility based (stun locking / cc)
Water Taoists - are utility / support mages
Fire Taoists - are ranged mages with a consistent damage out put

To add onto this, Heroes introduces 2 new classes, monks and ninjas. It also introduces new 'pure skills' for players who want to stick with the same class and adds the reincarnation system so players can re-work their previous lives.

Monks

Primary Uses
-Interrupting agile enemies (lower damage but slight stun allowing for combos or allies to help)
-Cleansing negative effects from allies (remove poison, shackle, etc)
-Buffing allies (elemental resistance, bonus crit chance)
-Pure skill (soul shackle) locks down enemy ghosts making them unable to be revived or move

Ninjas
Primary Uses
-Cursing enemies with poisons (reducing hp over time, blocking healing, knocking down flying targets)
-Focuses on picking off low health or low defense targets (weak vs tanks)
-Pure skill (counter-kill) randomly teleports behind someone who attacked you dealing damage and then returning you to your initial location.

That Ninja class sounds bad ass. Will you be adding more classes to Heroes as time progresses? Also, do these classes use the same resource that Warrior uses? Not sure what it's called but I noticed some of the skills a warrior can learn consumes the teal bar in the middle of your health.

Galer

Activity: 406

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:58:30 PM

Will leave it to Pro4Never to link you to the references about skills and classes, however as for recommendation it depends really on what you want your end class or play style to be. Once you know your end class there are some favorable paths that people tend to go for example if you want to end Trojan most people tend to go Water-Warrior-Trojan. Warrior is a very common middle rebirth class because of how strong the skill "Reflect" is which is a random chance to negate incoming damage. To sum it up for you

Warriors - are sort of like bruisers (decent damage, but more tanky then trojans)

To add onto this, Heroes introduces 2 new classes, monks and ninjas. It also introduces new 'pure skills' for players who want to stick with the same class and adds the reincarnation system so players can re-work their previous lives.

Monks

Primary Uses
-Interrupting agile enemies (lower damage but slight stun allowing for combos or allies to help)
-Pure skill (soul shackle) locks down enemy ghosts making them unable to be revived or move

Ninjas
Primary Uses
-Cursing enemies with poisons (reducing hp over time, blocking healing, knocking down flying targets)
-Pure skill (counter-kill) randomly teleports behind someone who attacked you dealing damage and then returning you to your initial location.

That Ninja class sounds bad ass. Will you be adding more classes to Heroes as time progresses? Also, do these classes use the same resource that Warrior uses? Not sure what it's called but I noticed some of the skills a warrior can learn consumes the teal bar in the middle of your health.
Yes ninja class have no future in this game but if they add some skill like invincibility or comoflage Im think they have a good and have a bright future in this game.We know ninja can hide and attack that you didn't sense it.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:01:37 AM

looking like bad clone of diablo 2.... sry but not this crowdfund only to scam bitcointlak people... it will be abandoned in a month after ico....... and why goal 200 btc? 120k usd??? you cann't develop without them? ugly game rly....................  if goal was near 50 btc  it will be seems like more true ..... 30k usd is enough to hire some designer and programming engineer  for 3 month to fully complete this "mini-game"

The current games and the one that's being designed are unrelated. The one being designed is a custom one. Two very different scenarios.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 12:17:49 AM

That center bar is stamina. It is used by all classes for certain skills. Ninjas use stamina for all of their skills.

We plan to focus on additional content through re-designing under utilized content rather than adding fresh classes. A good example would be weapon variety. There is a dozen or so different types of weapons (swords, blades, axes, hammers, hooks, clubs, etcetc) and only a handful of them are actually used. Our first major expansion pack will take some of these weapons and give them new skills and mechanics to make them more interesting. That also serves as a way for us to expand on classes that feel a bit underwhelming for players based on the previous few months of gameplay.

For example if 4-6 months from now archers feel a bit stale (they have always been more of a player vs monster class) then giving them some new skills based around an existing under-utilized weapon would be a great way to make the class more exciting and at the same time leverage existing client assets to save on development time.

Yes ninja class have no future in this game but if they add some skill like invincibility or comoflage Im think they have a good and have a bright future in this game.We know ninja can hide and attack that you didn't sense it.

Based on how the class worked in the original conquer online and based on our testing, they are a very powerful class. They can be thought of as a counter to ranged classes like archers and taoists due to their very quick damage. Where they run into issues is when they can't quickly kill a target in a hit or two (such as when vs a warrior). At that point they need to wait for a weakness by working with allies or by repeatedly applying poisons until the target is weak enough to take down.

looking like bad clone of diablo 2.... sry but not this crowdfund only to scam bitcointlak people... it will be abandoned in a month after ico....... and why goal 200 btc? 120k usd??? you cann't develop without them? ugly game rly....................  if goal was near 50 btc  it will be seems like more true ..... 30k usd is enough to hire some designer and programming engineer  for 3 month to fully complete this "mini-game"

Lets break things down as it seems you may not have read the full OP (it's long I'll grant you that).

Apex has been online and been my full time job for 18+ months - Conquer Online (the game it's emulating) has existed for well over a decade. There is no development funds needed for that project and it is an existing and established game where jewels will be used as an immediate first use case (built in demand for the currency).

Heroes is a much more modern version of the same game (conquer online) and will be launching within a week of the ICO ending. There is no development funds needed for that project and it has been in development/testing for around 8 months.

Jewels Gambling is what the funds raised will be used for. These will be a series of provably fair crypto gambling games which will be available separately from our private server projects as well as being embedded in the existing client. These gambling games will therefor have an immediate audience of thousands of users as well as the very large potential for future growth by partnering with other servers, other games, other gambling websites in order to have our games added to their offerings.

The remaining dev funds will be put towards phase 1 of developing our own MMO. We have many years of experience developing stable and popular server projects as well as developing unique content for players. We want to push those skills to the next level by developing our own game from the ground up. Yes, it will be inspired by many of the concepts from Conquer Online that we like best but it will NOT be a clone, it will be our own game developed from scratch with modern gaming in mind.

The amount of funds we raise determines how many gambling games we can create, how quickly they will be ready for users and how complex they can be. Simple things like dice games and slot machines require relatively little in regards to development (a couple artists and a developer or two) but if we're going to expand to much more complex projects like multi player blackjack, roulette and more then that requires a LOT more in terms of programming, art (3d models, textures, effects) and sounds.

The gambling projects are our priority when it comes to this ICO as it's where funds can be best utilized to grow the coin past simply being a premium crypto used in a number of existing games. Having them immediately in use is a huge benefit, don't get me wrong but it's not something that can scale exponentially. Heroes/Apex has no use for external funding and that's nothing to do with what this ICO is about, it's simply the first and most accessible use case for the coin and a demonstration of my past experience as a developer.
Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:53:19 AM

Its ironic that this post is coming from someone who probably never built anything in their entire life.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:19:29 AM

The current games and the one that's being designed are unrelated. The one being designed is a custom one. Two very different scenarios.

Look at his history. He's just a hurt bagholder and trying to bring down any project that looks like its got a shot. Conclusion. 100% shill account made just to troll.
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:41:48 AM

Game tonight? Im ready to play some, just send me a pm with your info and I'll find you guys.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:59:53 AM

You need to just pull the trigger and make your investment. It may be yours thats starts everyone on their buying.

Well, everyone's investment so far hasn't triggered sustained buying. There is no reason one more will change anything. Incentives are stacked against participating before the absolute last moment. I suggested OP to change slightly the structure of the ICO to neutralize the self-reenforcing effect of the wait-and-see strategy. It's up to OP to decide if he wants to help his own ICO. It's not my role trying to bootstrap things on his behalf.
freequant

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:16:34 AM

It should be noted that we are also seeking means of investment capital outside of Bitcoin Talk as well as negotiating private deals. Discussions regarding private deals and partnerships which will not affect the Jewels ICO or distribution. Strictly speaking, we are looking to have a starting capital of $120,000 or more which will come from the ICO as well as outside investors.

Can you tell us more about that? Are you creating a company and selling equity? Will this be a game studio? Based in which country?
RoseMann

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:20:35 AM

That center bar is stamina. It is used by all classes for certain skills. Ninjas use stamina for all of their skills.

We plan to focus on additional content through re-designing under utilized content rather than adding fresh classes. A good example would be weapon variety. There is a dozen or so different types of weapons (swords, blades, axes, hammers, hooks, clubs, etcetc) and only a handful of them are actually used. Our first major expansion pack will take some of these weapons and give them new skills and mechanics to make them more interesting. That also serves as a way for us to expand on classes that feel a bit underwhelming for players based on the previous few months of gameplay.

For example if 4-6 months from now archers feel a bit stale (they have always been more of a player vs monster class) then giving them some new skills based around an existing under-utilized weapon would be a great way to make the class more exciting and at the same time leverage existing client assets to save on development time.

Based on how the class worked in the original conquer online and based on our testing, they are a very powerful class. They can be thought of as a counter to ranged classes like archers and taoists due to their very quick damage. Where they run into issues is when they can't quickly kill a target in a hit or two (such as when vs a warrior). At that point they need to wait for a weakness by working with allies or by repeatedly applying poisons until the target is weak enough to take down.

Lets break things down as it seems you may not have read the full OP (it's long I'll grant you that).

Apex has been online and been my full time job for 18+ months - Conquer Online (the game it's emulating) has existed for well over a decade. There is no development funds needed for that project and it is an existing and established game where jewels will be used as an immediate first use case (built in demand for the currency).

Heroes is a much more modern version of the same game (conquer online) and will be launching within a week of the ICO ending. There is no development funds needed for that project and it has been in development/testing for around 8 months.

Jewels Gambling is what the funds raised will be used for. These will be a series of provably fair crypto gambling games which will be available separately from our private server projects as well as being embedded in the existing client. These gambling games will therefor have an immediate audience of thousands of users as well as the very large potential for future growth by partnering with other servers, other games, other gambling websites in order to have our games added to their offerings.

The remaining dev funds will be put towards phase 1 of developing our own MMO. We have many years of experience developing stable and popular server projects as well as developing unique content for players. We want to push those skills to the next level by developing our own game from the ground up. Yes, it will be inspired by many of the concepts from Conquer Online that we like best but it will NOT be a clone, it will be our own game developed from scratch with modern gaming in mind.

The amount of funds we raise determines how many gambling games we can create, how quickly they will be ready for users and how complex they can be. Simple things like dice games and slot machines require relatively little in regards to development (a couple artists and a developer or two) but if we're going to expand to much more complex projects like multi player blackjack, roulette and more then that requires a LOT more in terms of programming, art (3d models, textures, effects) and sounds.

The gambling projects are our priority when it comes to this ICO as it's where funds can be best utilized to grow the coin past simply being a premium crypto used in a number of existing games. Having them immediately in use is a huge benefit, don't get me wrong but it's not something that can scale exponentially. Heroes/Apex has no use for external funding and that's nothing to do with what this ICO is about, it's simply the first and most accessible use case for the coin and a demonstration of my past experience as a developer.

Wow, thanks for this super detailed response. However, you gave me another question when you mentioned all the weapons. So right now I notice that what it comes down to is Warriors can use shields, Archers can use bows, and Taoists use backswords. What weapons will these monks and ninjas use and will they be able to use a variety of messages like the Trojans and Warriors can?

JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 03:07:53 AM

Wow, thanks for this super detailed response. However, you gave me another question when you mentioned all the weapons. So right now I notice that what it comes down to is Warriors can use shields, Archers can use bows, and Taoists use backswords. What weapons will these monks and ninjas use and will they be able to use a variety of messages like the Trojans and Warriors can?

Monks use beads which are pretty exclusive to their class. Ninjas use Katanas however, some niche ninja builds involve using other weapons similar to that of the Trojan as Ninjas can dual wield but don't have nearly as much HP or tank-stats like a Trojan.

It should be noted that we are also seeking means of investment capital outside of Bitcoin Talk as well as negotiating private deals. Discussions regarding private deals and partnerships which will not affect the Jewels ICO or distribution. Strictly speaking, we are looking to have a starting capital of $120,000 or more which will come from the ICO as well as outside investors.

Can you tell us more about that? Are you creating a company and selling equity? Will this be a game studio? Based in which country?
There will be a company officially established for Jewels and Rebirth. In regards to what said details entail, negotiations vary person to person and of course the amount a person is willing to invest affects what we can offer them. If you'd like more information on this, please feel free to reach out to us via email at jewels@apexconquer.com

freequant

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:21:59 AM

We do not normally allow people to sell their in-game items for real world currencies (because it competes with our own revenues) but with a jewel system you would simply sell your in-game items for packs of jewels which you could then sell on any exchange to cash out to fiat currency.
So basically you will now be allowing in-game items to be sold for real world currencies using Jewels as an intermediary step.
How is that not competing with you own revenues?

Because of this, the game will attract a much larger sub-audience of those who are trying to farm in-game items for cash. While at first glance this may sound like a bad thing, it's really not.
How do you avoid botting? There are already bots for Conquer Online. How do you prevent users adapting them to farm items and in-game currency on Apex, making the price of in-game item drop and sparking massive inflation of the in-game currency?

This creates a higher demand for the jewels because not only can they be used on non pay2win elements (cosmetics) but now they can be used to purchase actual in game items and bonuses but it is done as peer2peer and therefor does not reflect poorly on the servers balance.
If you allow players to sell items that give an advantage in-game, like weapons, you are basically allowing Pay2Win. It's not Pay2Win between the players and you, but Pay2Win between players. A new player can basically come and buy $100 worth of Jewels, buy XP boosts and equip himself with topnotch equipment, and outperform players who have been playing for a while. I'm not saying that's necessarily a problem, Diablo 3 has been doing that for a while with the Real Money Auction House, but let's call a spade a spade.
JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 03:42:43 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 03:57:15 AM by JewelsProject

We do not normally allow people to sell their in-game items for real world currencies (because it competes with our own revenues) but with a jewel system you would simply sell your in-game items for packs of jewels which you could then sell on any exchange to cash out to fiat currency.
So basically you will now be allowing in-game items to be sold for real world currencies using Jewels as an intermediary step.
How is that not competing with you own revenues?

Because of this, the game will attract a much larger sub-audience of those who are trying to farm in-game items for cash. While at first glance this may sound like a bad thing, it's really not.
How do you avoid botting? There are already bots for Conquer Online. How do you prevent users adapting them to farm items and in-game currency on Apex, making the price of in-game item drop and sparking massive inflation of the in-game currency?

This creates a higher demand for the jewels because not only can they be used on non pay2win elements (cosmetics) but now they can be used to purchase actual in game items and bonuses but it is done as peer2peer and therefor does not reflect poorly on the servers balance.
If you allow players to sell items that give an advantage in-game, like weapons, you are basically allowing Pay2Win. It's not Pay2Win between the players and you, but Pay2Win between players. A new player can basically come and buy $100 worth of Jewels, buy XP boosts and equip himself with topnotch equipment, and outperform players who have been playing for a while. I'm not saying that's necessarily a problem, Diablo 3 has been doing that for a while with the Real Money Auction House, but let's call a spade a spade.

It's hard to enforce this. Look at any game and there is a black market for in game items and currency, WoW gold, Runescape gold, etc. you name it.  This is competitive with our own revenues, but regardless of whether we allow it or not people will do it.

With Jewels (a currency that essentially has a cash value because it can be traded BTC to fiat) we can encourage players that if they want to sell their items for real world "value" they do this through Jewels on our platform and let us escrow the trades for them. This greatly reduces the risk of both parties as we act as an automated escrow service between the two parties as well as allows us to profit from these sorts of trades as we can take an escrow fee.

Will some players still try to circumvent this purpose by still selling directly for USD? Yes probably and we can discourage this, but most players we expect would rather not take that risk if they don't have to. NCSoft's Blade and Soul recently takes a similar approach where you can purchase Hongmoon coins (their cash currency) and sell them to other players for gold the same way you would sell say BTC/USD. Of course there are still players who go the route of buying gold directly from gold farmers rather then supporting the actual game itself but those who do so greatly put themselves at risk for bans and scamming Smiley

I'm not the right person to answer the question about botting and cheat so I'll leave that for Chris to tackle.

Regardless of whether you consider direct trading between users to be "Pay2Win" there's no way of stopping it or preventing it. Take your pick at any MMO you can name that allows trading between players items that have stat based values, do you consider them p2w because there exist black markets where if a player wanted and intended to dump cash into the game and get immediate benefits? This is another topic that I feel Chris can expand upon much better than myself.

Edit: On a personal note, I don't think the idea of being able to spend cash on a game is bad thing. Where it becomes a bad thing is when you can spend so much cash on a game that a player who is "skillful" at the game has no chance of ever beating someone who is unskillful because they've dumped a lot of cash into their character/equipment. This is most evident giving the current state of the official Conquer Online. We know it is important to recognize players who are skillful which is why we offer plenty of PvP events that do not factor in a players gear/stats but rather strictly focus on their PvP mechanics.

RoseMann

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:17:13 AM

You need to just pull the trigger and make your investment. It may be yours thats starts everyone on their buying.

Well, everyone's investment so far hasn't triggered sustained buying. There is no reason one more will change anything. Incentives are stacked against participating before the absolute last moment. I suggested OP to change slightly the structure of the ICO to neutralize the self-reenforcing effect of the wait-and-see strategy. It's up to OP to decide if he wants to help his own ICO. It's not my role trying to bootstrap things on his behalf.

Do you vote when your country is electing it's leader or do you think it doesn't matter because what's one vote going to do? I am glad not everyone thinks like this...  Undecided

JewelsProject (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 04:48:40 AM

If anyone has any questions or opinions that they'd like to discuss we're more then happy to oblige in an engaging dialogue. Join us over on Slack, we'd love to hear more of peoples thoughts on more controversial or highly discussed topics such as the ones freequant brought up!

Menereron

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:31:02 AM

Monks

Primary Uses

Ninjas
Primary Uses

Thanks this helps a lot. I think I'm going to try playing a trojan and see how they feel and if it's not really my thing I think I will try ninja. What class do you think is the best at solo 1v1?
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:54:50 AM

If anyone has any questions or opinions that they'd like to discuss we're more then happy to oblige in an engaging dialogue. Join us over on Slack, we'd love to hear more of peoples thoughts on more controversial or highly discussed topics such as the ones freequant brought up!

this is a prime example of a team we should be backing. come and pick our brain guys see what we can all achieve, with that kind of communiuty care there will be no stopping jewels.

They do have their priorities in the right place from an outsider perspective. I will be investing but I just like to wait until the final days and be part of the hype train Cheesy my research into pro4never and apex has been done and I'm happy with the result. The idea of JEWELS being implemented into many provably fair gambling games in-game is a clear winner and beats what is available currently. Keep it up guys

The bolded made me scratch my head. I don't understand why people always wait to the end of the sale, it truly amazes me and you have good will power because i couldn't wait lol my funds are there and possibly some spare funds will go in from work on last working day of the month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: