Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:44:59 PM

You all will get to here it soon be patient.

Well now I guess i can go to the store store :p lol. man what a day. Had police choppers and cops all over my complex all night long, gunshots this morning. gonna be a fucked day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:58:45 PM

there is escrow or not?

ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:03:35 PM

there is escrow or not?

Why would you use a escrow who may be anonymous and not just trust the dev who is upfront with his identity. Rhetorical question. The answer to you is, no escrow. Either trust the dev or don't.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
ridewithme

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:05:53 PM

Just saw the co is over 55 btc now. One new 9 btc investor showed up on the list and there may have been a few small new investments too. If it keeps up like this 200 btc will be easy to reach. Comon guys. Let's help this amazing project get funded.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:46:33 PM

If you missed our segment on Beyond Bitcoin, we will be tweeting the link to their SoundCloud once the recording of the entire meeting is uploaded as well as mentioning the time when we speak at. If you weren't able to directly ask us questions on the Beyond Bitcoin hang out, join us over on Slack where we're more than happy to engage in dialog! Grin

Is this available yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere and I missed the hangout earlier.

ridewithme

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:27:01 PM

If you missed our segment on Beyond Bitcoin, we will be tweeting the link to their SoundCloud once the recording of the entire meeting is uploaded as well as mentioning the time when we speak at. If you weren't able to directly ask us questions on the Beyond Bitcoin hang out, join us over on Slack where we're more than happy to engage in dialog! Grin

Is this available yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere and I missed the hangout earlier.

No not yet. It was only a hour ago.

Follow me and profit.
userpacman1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:54:15 PM

Tonight I'll keep hunting for gold in order to create Bitcointalk guild on Apex, in 3/4 hours. If someone want to keep me company I'm at 35% of the required goal  Cheesy
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:59:04 PM

I missed it, can you give us some notes on how it went and what was covered? Was it better then the blockchain dynamics radio show, I hope so because that one sucked and the hosts were the furthest thing from on the ball. And congrats on hitting 50 btc, its now 25% funded and most money tends to come in at the end, hopefully this is no different and it gets fully funded on day zero.
Or before. That would be wicked.
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 07:16:21 PM

I talked with Fuzzy and he said the SoundCloud recording is usually available the day after, I'll post this as soon as I have it!

I missed it, can you give us some notes on how it went and what was covered? Was it better then the blockchain dynamics radio show, I hope so because that one sucked and the hosts were the furthest thing from on the ball. And congrats on hitting 50 btc, its now 25% funded and most money tends to come in at the end, hopefully this is no different and it gets fully funded on day zero.

You'll be able to hear the recording as soon as the Beyond Bitcoin group upload the recording. We feel that it over all went better then the Blockchain Dynamics show because it was far more engaging with people asking questions in real time as well as followup functions and not just Chris essentially talking to himself.

We're now actually just shy of 57 BTC so we're on the right track towards meeting our goal!

RoseMann

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:35:20 PM

I talked with Fuzzy and he said the SoundCloud recording is usually available the day after, I'll post this as soon as I have it!

You'll be able to hear the recording as soon as the Beyond Bitcoin group upload the recording. We feel that it over all went better then the Blockchain Dynamics show because it was far more engaging with people asking questions in real time as well as followup functions and not just Chris essentially talking to himself.

We're now actually just shy of 57 BTC so we're on the right track towards meeting our goal!

Great news! Sucks that I missed it but thanks I'll be looking forward to listening in tomorrow to hear what they asked.

userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:20:29 PM

You missed it now. Its over but was a great interview. I think it's going to be put tp to soundcloud in the next day or two, You can listen to it then from there.

It has been an helpful interview, it also clarified a couple of things about integration of jewels into conquer servers and possibly into other games.
RoseMann

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:35:22 PM

You missed it now. Its over but was a great interview. I think it's going to be put tp to soundcloud in the next day or two, You can listen to it then from there.

It has been an helpful interview, it also clarified a couple of things about integration of jewels into conquer servers and possibly into other games.

Whenever Jewels is live I can just imagine that if they can get another game to adopt them that it'll be a huge step forward and will shake the price up a bit since it seems so hard for the other gaming coins to find adoption.

brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:45:41 PM

I only have a few minutes, got a huge meeting with the boss in 7 minutes and this is supposed to be my lunch break.
I secured a few more btc yesterday. Im getting them today and putting it into jewels.
Now I got to run and take this verbal lashing from my boss for the next 45 minutes. Wish me luck and hold me in your prayers.
Door closes.......

Your FIRED. jk lol. now that would suck. :p

Thank god that was not the case and the lashing wasn't that bad either because yeah it would've sucked.
brianlee01

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:49:28 PM

@JewelsProject, you should change the end of crowdsale condition to "September 1st OR When 200 BTCs have been raised, whichever comes later". Nobody will complain about this minor change of rule. Those who invested want you to have the money to ship top quality software and have a good time to market. And those who didn't invest don't have a say anyway. At the moment people are sitting on the fence and waiting to see if other people put enough money before making a move. And since nobody is sending any money, and just waits, everybody has the wrong impression that the ICO can't meet it's goals (I should know, I'm in that case!). By allowing the ICO to terminate only once it has reached 200 BTC, there is no more reason to hesitate, and I think that you'll be receiving funds much quicker.

I also recommend that you try to advertise a bit more your ICO. Contact the admin of icocountdown.com to have your ICO listed. Also post an article on Steemit.com with photos and videos, and post the link here so that the Steemers here can upvote you.

I would complain. If the project goes forward with only 100 btc on September 1st then for my investment I'd get double what I would if it was 200 btc total. You know how ico's act the last day or two all the money comes rushing in. Just look yesterday only 40 btc was invested and today its almost 60. If it keeps growing at 50% daily it will be well over 200 btc by the 1st.
brianlee01

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:53:47 PM

I missed it too. Next time can we get some prior warning beforehand to give us time to adjust our, (at least) my schedule to be able to attend. That would be awesome.
nor9850

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 09:54:01 PM

@JewelsProject, you should change the end of crowdsale condition to "September 1st OR When 200 BTCs have been raised, whichever comes later". Nobody will complain about this minor change of rule. Those who invested want you to have the money to ship top quality software and have a good time to market. And those who didn't invest don't have a say anyway. At the moment people are sitting on the fence and waiting to see if other people put enough money before making a move. And since nobody is sending any money, and just waits, everybody has the wrong impression that the ICO can't meet it's goals (I should know, I'm in that case!). By allowing the ICO to terminate only once it has reached 200 BTC, there is no more reason to hesitate, and I think that you'll be receiving funds much quicker.

I also recommend that you try to advertise a bit more your ICO. Contact the admin of icocountdown.com to have your ICO listed. Also post an article on Steemit.com with photos and videos, and post the link here so that the Steemers here can upvote you.

I would complain. If the project goes forward with only 100 btc on September 1st then for my investment I'd get double what I would if it was 200 btc total. You know how ico's act the last day or two all the money comes rushing in. Just look yesterday only 40 btc was invested and today its almost 60. If it keeps growing at 50% daily it will be well over 200 btc by the 1st.

yes most of us don't mind waiting if its under 200 and with longer roadmap because we want to see the project succeed and we understand the idea of patience, those who miss out... well sucks for them they will be the ones getting in late probabyl around the time this is getting major coverage from bitcoin news sites
nor9850

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 10:17:13 PM

I missed it too. Next time can we get some prior warning beforehand to give us time to adjust our, (at least) my schedule to be able to attend. That would be awesome.

they tweeted.... https://twitter.com/JewelsCoin/status/769092559947886593 and if u had read steem article when they said they would try to get on the show it said 10am friday est Undecided
Gutembergin

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:47:14 PM

they tweeted.... https://twitter.com/JewelsCoin/status/769092559947886593 and if u had read steem article when they said they would try to get on the show it said 10am friday est Undecided

Bet he feels like an ass now.
lol
 Grin
RoseMann

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:59:10 PM

Bet he feels like an ass now.
lol
 Grin

To be fair, they only tweeted 6 hours before the show look would've started so looking at the time it's not entirely Brian's fault, but he should've read the Steem page.

JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 12:06:47 AM

Sorry about the late announcement. Next week if we are going to be on the show again we'll ensure that we let everyone know at least 48 hours in advance.  We are currently in the process of setting up a Steem page so if for example you don't have a Twitter but use Steem you'll be able to follow us there Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: