Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:00:27 PM

The main reason I have yet to participate in the ICO is that, the developers are not retaining any OPAIR.  They are keeping 100% btc which makes me wonder where the incentive is for them to make this project a success.  Another thing is, the project can be manipulated by having no developments/updates and once the price drops below ICO, dev's will start accumulating OPAIR with the btc that was invested.  

Just like what happened to the rest of the previous ICO where they've all become unsuccessful instead.  They don't even put a buy wall just when its price drop.
I have invested few ICO in the past and all of them don't get to go well and that is because all the devs today just want to make millions thru the funds the fact that we don't know them at all.

We do not need the premine incentive. Obviously we will have a % of the project, but do not get by premine/bounty dev or buying at the stage of ICO (because it would be fraud). When the ICO ends, we will invest a percentage of what we got in the ICO and our own money to buy our stakes.
lol just say, you will use Investors Money to buy your own stakes. It is all sweet words before while ICO is running but when it is done, we may not hear from you again.

If you do not like our structure, which is the most honest and transparent we could do please, not invest in us. We believe that what we do is much more honest to have 20% of total supply as premine + 100 percent of the funds obtained from the ICO. It would be easy for us to do that, but we want the best and most honest. Like we said "we will invest a percentage of what we got in the ICO and our own money to buy our stakes." This is far more honest that made a premine for 20% of total supply, but if you and most of the forum want the opposite, we can change that structure (and take 20% of total supply as premine + the funds obtained from the ICO), although we believe is not the best.

OP is going to be one of the first to actually orchestrate this ICO scam on your own really. You don't have any partner apart from those fictional  users on linkedin probably the ones you created yourself. Congrats to that in advance.

I fully believed OP, but when I see your post, I think you may right, I find a HAO WANG's CV on internet which is very similar but a little different from HAO WANG's linkedin, he has 500 connections maybe we can research his this circle.   Cheesy Wink  And no one post sth here or twitter, a bit fishy.   Angry Sad

Of course, I do not know what you mean but please make all the necessary research. You're completely wrong.
To avoid prejudice to our project, all messages accusing us without evidence will be deleted.
I expect that today Frank published his statement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:08:26 PM

The main reason I have yet to participate in the ICO is that, the developers are not retaining any OPAIR.  They are keeping 100% btc which makes me wonder where the incentive is for them to make this project a success.  Another thing is, the project can be manipulated by having no developments/updates and once the price drops below ICO, dev's will start accumulating OPAIR with the btc that was invested.  

Just like what happened to the rest of the previous ICO where they've all become unsuccessful instead.  They don't even put a buy wall just when its price drop.
I have invested few ICO in the past and all of them don't get to go well and that is because all the devs today just want to make millions thru the funds the fact that we don't know them at all.

We do not need the premine incentive. Obviously we will have a % of the project, but do not get by premine/bounty dev or buying at the stage of ICO (because it would be fraud). When the ICO ends, we will invest a percentage of what we got in the ICO and our own money to buy our stakes.
lol just say, you will use Investors Money to buy your own stakes. It is all sweet words before while ICO is running but when it is done, we may not hear from you again.

If you do not like our structure, which is the most honest and transparent we could do please, not invest in us. We believe that what we do is much more honest to have 20% of total supply as premine + 100 percent of the funds obtained from the ICO. It would be easy for us to do that, but we want the best and most honest. Like we said "we will invest a percentage of what we got in the ICO and our own money to buy our stakes." This is far more honest that made a premine for 20% of total supply, but if you and most of the forum want the opposite, we can change that structure (and take 20% of total supply as premine + the funds obtained from the ICO), although we believe is not the best.

OP is going to be one of the first to actually orchestrate this ICO scam on your own really. You don't have any partner apart from those fictional  users on linkedin probably the ones you created yourself. Congrats to that in advance.

I fully believed OP, but when I see your post, I think you may right, I find a HAO WANG's CV on internet which is very similar but a little different from HAO WANG's linkedin, he has 500 connections maybe we can research his this circle.   Cheesy Wink  And no one post sth here or twitter, a bit fishy.   Angry Sad

Of course, I do not know what you mean but please make all the necessary research. You're completely wrong.
To avoid prejudice to our project, all messages accusing us without evidence will be deleted.

I think a video interview might help to calm down those people.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:16:30 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2016, 02:33:39 PM by wasserman99

Yes, would be great. Although when the video interview will be ready, they will want to know his personal addresses and other personal data that do not make this business. There will always be people who will never be satisfied. There is no successful project (including Bitcoin) without there being a group that thinks they are scammers.
So we can say that this is a step towards our success.

wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:25:31 PM

I think this is the the most trusted project I 've ever joined .
I can see the whole process of project and the ICO public price for every investor
I also know where money is? offcourse because of early days so members are still hesitating
After the first week . Everything will be fine.
We are investing on the clear and transperent project .

Thanks!

shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:29:53 PM

Yes, would be great. Although when the video interview will be ready, they will want to know his personal addresses and other personal data that do not make that business. There will always be people who will never be satisfied. There is no successful project (including Bitcoin) without there being a group that thinks they are scammers.

Good point, but we still wanna watch the hangout or live interview, not the interview only on the news. If they see 2 founders' faces and speeches, i think they will trust you, good idea about interview!
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:41:36 PM

The main reason I have yet to participate in the ICO is that, the developers are not retaining any OPAIR.  They are keeping 100% btc which makes me wonder where the incentive is for them to make this project a success.  Another thing is, the project can be manipulated by having no developments/updates and once the price drops below ICO, dev's will start accumulating OPAIR with the btc that was invested. 

Just like what happened to the rest of the previous ICO where they've all become unsuccessful instead.  They don't even put a buy wall just when its price drop.

OP is going to be one of the first to actually orchestrate this ICO scam on your own really. You don't have any partner apart from those fictional  users on linkedin probably the ones you created yourself. Congrats to that in advance.

I fully believed OP, but when I see your post, I think you may right, I find a HAO WANG's CV on internet which is very similar but a little different from HAO WANG's linkedin, he has 500 connections maybe we can research his this circle.   Cheesy Wink  And no one post sth here or twitter, a bit fishy.   Angry Sad

Yes, would be great. Although when the video interview will be ready, they will want to know his personal addresses and other personal data that do not make this business. There will always be people who will never be satisfied. There is no successful project (including Bitcoin) without there being a group that thinks they are scammers.

I would enjoy watching a video of Opair's team, to hear their project from them, explaining a bit who they are, how Opair project appeared in their mind  Smiley

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:44:29 PM

The main reason I have yet to participate in the ICO is that, the developers are not retaining any OPAIR.  They are keeping 100% btc which makes me wonder where the incentive is for them to make this project a success.  Another thing is, the project can be manipulated by having no developments/updates and once the price drops below ICO, dev's will start accumulating OPAIR with the btc that was invested. 

Just like what happened to the rest of the previous ICO where they've all become unsuccessful instead.  They don't even put a buy wall just when its price drop.

OP is going to be one of the first to actually orchestrate this ICO scam on your own really. You don't have any partner apart from those fictional  users on linkedin probably the ones you created yourself. Congrats to that in advance.

I fully believed OP, but when I see your post, I think you may right, I find a HAO WANG's CV on internet which is very similar but a little different from HAO WANG's linkedin, he has 500 connections maybe we can research his this circle.   Cheesy Wink  And no one post sth here or twitter, a bit fishy.   Angry Sad

I would enjoy watching a video of Opair's team, to hear their project from them, explaining a bit who they are, how Opair project appeared in their mind  Smiley

Yes more information would be nice. i invested  a little bit, would like to invest more...
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:45:37 PM

I think this is the the most trusted project I 've ever joined .
I can see the whole process of project and the ICO public price for every investor
I also know where money is? offcourse because of early days so members are still hesitating
After the first week . Everything will be fine.
We are investing on the clear and transperent project .

Thanks!

totally agree, the platform is the most transparent i saw in this forum. You can see at any time all statistics, including your balance and price per coin, which is updated as more people invest. Everything run smoothly. For suspicious people, make yourselves an account on the platform and try it on your own. That's a great test of experience and knowledge of this team. If the final release has much quality as the platform it will be a success. Good health for this project.

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:02:10 PM

When the ICO ends, we will invest a percentage of what we got in the ICO and our own money to buy our stakes.

How are you going to buy your stakes when the ICO ends? are you going to purchase this directly from the market?this means will there be a buy support? Buy support is one of the best thing in ICO, this ensure people to hold their coins rather than dump it all the way when ICO ends
quandao40

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:05:00 PM

I had join the ICO,good luck to you.
OpairFrank

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:38:47 PM

Greetings everyone,

Due to the fact that many asked for me to create an account, here I am. In response to the first question asked I have never had an account on the forum before, but I have been a passive reader since late 2012. That is why I have never had the need of creating an account. I have created it exclusively to leave you this message. I want to confirm my involvement on this project in response to many requests. You must understand that I did not create an account when we launch Opair because my role is to lead the developing process; Wasserman is the Marketing Director.  And he is doing it very well so far. Last but not least, I wanted to clarify that I’m responsible for the ICO, and along with my team, we will be in charge of taking this ship safely to shore. Regarding my work, I’m currently working full time on a company and, along with Hao, we are splitting the tasks. Our goals are to work full time with Opair, once we have the ICO funds, and also to broaden our team. The success of that goal relies entirely on the results of the ICO, from there it is on our hands.

Please, feel free to contact me at via email if you have any questions.

Frank H. Rettig

Hallo zusammen,

da mich bereits Viele darum gebeten haben ein Konto zu eröffnen, tue ich dies nun, um hier kontaktiert werden zu können. Als Antwort auf die als erstes gestellte Frage: ich habe vorher noch nie ein Konto in diesem Forum gehabt, bin jedoch seit Ende 2012 passiver Leser. Daher gab es für mich bislang keinen Grund, ein Konto zu eröffnen. Dieses Konto habe ich nur erstellt, um diese Nachricht zu hinterlassen. Ich möchte, nachdem ich sehr viele Anfragen erhalten habe, meine Teilnahme an diesem Projekt bestätigen. Ich habe zum Zeitpunkt als Opair gelauncht wurde, kein Konto erstellt, weil es meine Aufgabe ist, den Entwicklungsprozess zu betreuen; Wasseman ist der Marketingdirektor, eine Aufgabe, die er so weit sehr gut erfüllt. Darüber hinaus möchte ich noch klarstellen, dass ich für das ICO verantwortlich bin. Gemeinsam mit meinem Team werde ich dieses Schiff sicher in den Hafen bringen. Was meinen Job angeht, arbeite ich derzeit in Vollzeit für ein anderes Unternehmen und teile mir die Aufgaben, die Opair betreffen, mit Hao. Sobald die ICO-Gelder zur Verfügung stehen, möchten wir jedoch gerne unsere gesamte Zeit in Opair investieren und ebenfalls unser Team erweitern. Der Erfolg dieses Ziels hängt voll und ganz von den Ergebnissen des ICO ab, erst danach liegt es in unseren Händen.

Bei weiteren Fragen können Sie mich gerne per E-Mail kontaktieren.

Frank H. Rettig
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:49:21 PM

Greetings everyone,

Due to the fact that many asked for me to create an account, here I am. In response to the first question asked I have never had an account on the forum before, but I have been a passive reader since late 2012. That is why I have never had the need of creating an account. I have created it exclusively to leave you this message. I want to confirm my involvement on this project in response to many requests. You must understand that I did not create an account when we launch Opair because my role is to lead the developing process; Wasserman is the Marketing Director.  And he is doing it very well so far. Last but not least, I wanted to clarify that I’m responsible for the ICO, and along with my team, we will be in charge of taking this ship safely to shore. Regarding my work, I’m currently working full time on a company and, along with Hao, we are splitting the tasks. Our goals are to work full time with Opair, once we have the ICO funds, and also to broaden our team. The success of that goal relies entirely on the results of the ICO, from there it is on our hands.

Frank H. Rettig

Hallo zusammen,

da mich bereits Viele darum gebeten haben ein Konto zu eröffnen, tue ich dies nun, um hier kontaktiert werden zu können. Als Antwort auf die als erstes gestellte Frage: ich habe vorher noch nie ein Konto in diesem Forum gehabt, bin jedoch seit Ende 2012 passiver Leser. Daher gab es für mich bislang keinen Grund, ein Konto zu eröffnen. Dieses Konto habe ich nur erstellt, um diese Nachricht zu hinterlassen. Ich möchte, nachdem ich sehr viele Anfragen erhalten habe, meine Teilnahme an diesem Projekt bestätigen. Ich habe zum Zeitpunkt als Opair gelauncht wurde, kein Konto erstellt, weil es meine Aufgabe ist, den Entwicklungsprozess zu betreuen; Wasseman ist der Marketingdirektor, eine Aufgabe, die er so weit sehr gut erfüllt. Darüber hinaus möchte ich noch klarstellen, dass ich für das ICO verantwortlich bin. Gemeinsam mit meinem Team werde ich dieses Schiff sicher in den Hafen bringen. Was meinen Job angeht, arbeite ich derzeit in Vollzeit für ein anderes Unternehmen und teile mir die Aufgaben, die Opair betreffen, mit Hao. Sobald die ICO-Gelder zur Verfügung stehen, möchten wir jedoch gerne unsere gesamte Zeit in Opair investieren und ebenfalls unser Team erweitern. Der Erfolg dieses Ziels hängt voll und ganz von den Ergebnissen des ICO ab, erst danach liegt es in unseren Händen.

Frank H. Rettig

Welcome Frank!

Thank you very much for posting your statement as I asked you. Just remember to post it in your LinkedIn account as well, if that is okey with you. Once we have done that, we can move forward as usual.

Regards

tslimx

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:52:54 PM

Wow, looking at the stats someone contributed 15 btc to the cause. Hope the project is a sucess.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 01:07:48 AM

OP, you don't really need to delete that post of mine as people already quote it. what you need to do is to prove me wrong.
I'd gladly say sorry if but the fact that you deleted my posts, that almost prove me right. ALMOST and that means you still have the chance.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ubiquoin

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 01:13:57 AM

Not sure if the emissions economics will work out long term, but it is an interesting project. Definitely curious to see how this works out in the market.

Ubiquoin ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1524644.0
Ubiquitous + Coin = Ubiquoin @ ubiquoin.com
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:45:28 AM

OP, you don't really need to delete that post of mine as people already quote it. what you need to do is to prove me wrong.
I'd gladly say sorry if but the fact that you deleted my posts, that almost prove me right. ALMOST and that means you still have the chance.

Yes thats a weird situation. İ invested in this project, we need more information OP !
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:53:49 AM

I deleted because it is an accusation without proof. Your comment does not add anything to the discussion, its just FUD. I have already warned earlier that accusations without proof in our thread will not be accepted, because they are useless and only affect the interest of people who have already invested in our project.
By contrast, Altcoinrich's comment was not deleted because he has a point and, although it is not true, he is free to research on his own and I am here to answer any questions you have.

Regards

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:01:03 AM

Now that Frank has spoken, everyone else should listen. Analyze what are the good points being offered by Opair to be convinced to participate.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:02:57 AM

Greetings everyone,

Frank H. Rettig

Hallo zusammen,

Frank H. Rettig

This is awesome! We wanna hear more from you later.  Grin

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:06:28 AM

Been doing some detective work before I drop some btc on this project.   According to Frank's Linkedin Profile.  He lists that he is a Certified Scrum Developer (CSD).  https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig

Anyways, I tried to verify his certification but it came up with no Frank Rettig:  https://www.scrumalliance.org/community/certificant-directory.aspx?firstname=&lastname=Rettig&email=&location=&company=&csm=True&csd=True&csp=True&cspo=True&cst=True&ctc=True&cec=True&rep=True&author=True&page=1&orderby=&sortdir=

Frank, please explain.  Thanks. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: