Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 489 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts  (Read 821055 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Eternadars

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:01:12 AM

Our community and team is looking forward to delivering a use case and social site for your community to enjoy, we hope you like it! https://mobile.twitter.com/Janus_Token/status/855803059800244225

That is very good news. That could support the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
songsunling

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:26:01 PM

we will  see etc at 0.0055btc within months. Smiley Smiley Smiley
ibatcakes

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:04:27 AM

Etc 6th on coinmarketcap, good stuff
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 12:31:57 AM

It feels so good to see all the idiots calling for 200k sats getting left behind on this surge in price. I am sure they will come in full force to FUD the shit out of ETC before finally jumping out of the window.  Grin

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:41:34 AM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am out man, bullish momentum is broken Embarrassed

Hahahaha Grin "HODL!!! OMG MOON!!!  lol weak handsS!!!" and he...SOLD.... Roll Eyes

I had to because this movement broke the bullish momentum. RIP moon spike  Cry
Moonspike delayed because of weak hands, ETH dumps and BTC. There's only 1 dude that can save the etc price and thats barry silbert. But it isnt possible when everyone leaves the moontrain and goes back to btc. If you cant beat them join them.
You are totally not understanding this market, better go and share your silly ideas about price movements in trollbox.
Never be a permabull. Trend is broken= moving out.

Nah he is a semen eater and that makes him proud of being different. Barry knows how to handle this shit. He has been collecting myriads of etc at lower rates and secretly sending them to a non-spendable address as everyone who expected a pump from him has also been buying. So barry told the public that hes into etc and he indeed was into it. Although this is not relevant anymore as he sent everything to a non-recoverable addy.
Could be true. This is an interesting thing whats going on here. Scenario 1: barry silbert bullloaded etc, creates a fund to make his own etc more valuaable whats a common strategy. Work for your money and your money works for you. Scenario 2: ETC price rises because of funds destroys the resistance+ breaks trough ETH dumps on ETC. The only hope for ETC is that some real companies move to ETC because of Silbert. Unlikely because ETH is backed by microsoft and Bill Gates. Lets wait and see. Looks like all the microsoft backed crypto's mooned bigtime. ETH, Stratis.

You are a gigantic tool.
when someone isnt a permabull he is a troll? Ok fine. Goodluck watching ETC to go more sideways

That moron York was right, ETC moving Sideways.  

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:36:03 AM

Hahahaha Grin "HODL!!! OMG MOON!!!  lol weak handsS!!!" and he...SOLD.... Roll Eyes

Moonspike delayed because of weak hands, ETH dumps and BTC. There's only 1 dude that can save the etc price and thats barry silbert. But it isnt possible when everyone leaves the moontrain and goes back to btc. If you cant beat them join them.
You are totally not understanding this market, better go and share your silly ideas about price movements in trollbox.

Nah he is a semen eater and that makes him proud of being different. Barry knows how to handle this shit. He has been collecting myriads of etc at lower rates and secretly sending them to a non-spendable address as everyone who expected a pump from him has also been buying. So barry told the public that hes into etc and he indeed was into it. Although this is not relevant anymore as he sent everything to a non-recoverable addy.
Could be true. This is an interesting thing whats going on here. Scenario 1: barry silbert bullloaded etc, creates a fund to make his own etc more valuaable whats a common strategy. Work for your money and your money works for you. Scenario 2: ETC price rises because of funds destroys the resistance+ breaks trough ETH dumps on ETC. The only hope for ETC is that some real companies move to ETC because of Silbert. Unlikely because ETH is backed by microsoft and Bill Gates. Lets wait and see. Looks like all the microsoft backed crypto's mooned bigtime. ETH, Stratis.

You are a gigantic tool.
when someone isnt a permabull he is a troll? Ok fine. Goodluck watching ETC to go more sideways

Any news from Shillbert?? I don't understand that price spike.... ETC is just clone of ETH nothing more... and i am not the troll.

ANy dapp working on ETC - no
Solid Team - no
Any development - no
MArketing (Shilbert) - yes

TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:33:15 AM

You are a gigantic tool.

Any news from Shillbert?? I don't understand that price spike.... ETC is just clone of ETH nothing more... and i am not the troll.

Solid Team - no
Any development - no

It is difficult to tell exactly what causes anything to happen, especially in this crytposphere that we seem to inhabit at times.

My guess is that speculators are buying into something that may be big someday.

In regard to ETC being a clone of ETH, I believe that it is actually the other way around:
ETH is the clone/fork but got to keep the name, ETC is the original that had to change it's name.

I absolutely agree that more is happening with ETH at the moment, but the price difference also reflects this, with ETC being less than 1/10 that of ETH.

What I find compelling about ETC is that someday it should be able to do all that ETC can do, and that you will be able to trust the immutability of it.
satchelsidney

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:34:45 AM

ETC looks like it's slowly but surely coming to life. Shillbert's fund, IOHK investing in the developer team... I can see a bright future ahead for ETC and rightfully so as an immutable and purer chain with similar characteristics to, if not better than, Ethereum.

What if I told you, we are not alone in this world?
roony

Activity: 196

Did you see the roonies on him???

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:38:54 AM

Solid Team - no
Any development - no

Don't make the mistake of looking at the ETC ecosystem as it is today, and missing out the bigger picture of what's going on behind the scenes today that will be paving the way for the future, 6, 12 months and more down the line.

Development team is already in place and growing, and investment is pouring into the ecosystem as people start to realize the huge potential of ETC, and wrap their head around why immutability is such a big deal. IMO this is only the beginning.

Strap on tight, LAST CALL before the rocket leaves.

Don't be rude, stop staring at my brows.
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:44:53 AM

We can expect some developments of new Dapps on ETC in the coming months. There is no doubt of the interest shown by people on ETC. The price is slowly appreciating from 1 to 3 USD and it is all set to rise as more updates and news are released. A slow, steady growth will be good for ETC. I think it is good to go long.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:58:53 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 05:18:49 AM by kelsey

i just sent some ETC however in the sending it said "transaction failed", yet the coins are gone from my wallet and not sent  Huh

like what happens now, how does one get the coins back in their wallet?

(ok its back in my wallet all by itself, still gives someone a heart attack especially during a pump).
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:57:51 AM

damn this ETC, all i am trying to do is slowly get my coins back to the exchange so i can rid myself of this hassle. time after time just partial sends, split sends, missing in action sends  Huh

Huh have you guys actually tried using this thing.

Huh i have no idea where many of my coins are going missing after send, missing in the ether  Huh

been sending in smaller lots to avoid lossing more then a few 1000s worth at a time, but yeah only ones ever successfully arrived in whole playing the whole day  Angry
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:00:44 AM

damn this ETC, all i am trying to do is slowly get my coins back to the exchange so i can rid myself of this hassle. time after time just partial sends, split sends, missing in action sends  Huh

Huh i have no idea where many of my coins are going missing after send, missing in the ether  Huh

been sending in smaller lots to avoid lossing more then a few 1000s worth at a time, but yeah only ones ever successfully arrived in whole playing the whole day  Angry
Use shapeshift. Dont use exchanges. Thank me later
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:37:27 AM

on the plus side atleast it has risen since i'd tried to send to the exchange to sell.
york780

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:09:45 AM

damn this ETC, all i am trying to do is slowly get my coins back to the exchange so i can rid myself of this hassle. time after time just partial sends, split sends, missing in action sends  Huh

Huh i have no idea where many of my coins are going missing after send, missing in the ether  Huh

been sending in smaller lots to avoid lossing more then a few 1000s worth at a time, but yeah only ones ever successfully arrived in whole playing the whole day  Angry

on the plus side atleast it has risen since i'd tried to send to the exchange to sell.

Lucks on your side then.
I couldnt send ZEC out of my cold wallet a couple weeks ago, I bought at $50 and wanted to sell at $80.  
It took me a day to fix my damn wallet. Anyway the price was around $60 the day after.
Still some profit, but its a shame that I couldnt buy a second lambo.

Lots of rekaton in cryptoworld, only few survivors.
Never fall in love on your investment.
Trade like a cold stone b*tch
dollarmoney

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:13:18 AM

so far going great...

thanks
TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:51:34 PM

Have you tried importing your private keys here: https://classicetherwallet.com/ to send?
york780

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:07:31 PM

Have you tried importing your private keys here: https://classicetherwallet.com/ to send?
You can also send your ETC to me, so that I can send them to an exchange. I am sure that will work haha  Roll Eyes
satchelsidney

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:52:22 AM

ETC price is on a roll. I'm just happily laughing at those who still don't understand the importance of Ethereum Classic, just like Bitcoin Core, being built around the foundations of trustlessness and immutability.

The big shills and news haven't even come out yet. I betcha someone has some insider news and has been buying a ton. See you on the moon!

What if I told you, we are not alone in this world?
yescopyleftsounds

Activity: 215
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 02:10:06 AM

ETC price is on a roll. I'm just happily laughing at those who still don't understand the importance of Ethereum Classic, just like Bitcoin Core, being built around the foundations of trustlessness and immutability.

The big shills and news haven't even come out yet. I betcha someone has some insider news and has been buying a ton. See you on the moon!

what happens if there is some big news ?
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 489 »
  Print  

Jump to: