Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48039 times)
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:40:50 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
Yes. You are right. That is really the question that is first set into our mind the first time we have encountered bitcoin crypticurrency is what is the main reason to make me choose bitcoin rather than using fiat. First thinks first. Entering and getting involved into bitcoin cryptocurrency will enable you to earn more because you can gain income online. Second thing is that the price you have earned can possibly grow more because price of bitcoin is volatile enabling us to earn even we just simply save and hold bitcoin.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:43:31 PM

Bitcoin is digital, fast, secure, and decentralized! I see no better option out there!
Bitcoin is the need of time now and we all will be seeing a time when there is bitcoin in every country, all trades are being carried out in bitcoins. Bitcoins are super as they are easy to operate, buy, and sell.

Digitalized, fast, secure mode of currency that is not controlled by anyone. Most yielding in profit. What you need more ?
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:24:41 PM

Bitcoin is the need of time now and we all will be seeing a time when there is bitcoin in every country, all trades are being carried out in bitcoins. Bitcoins are super as they are easy to operate, buy, and sell.

Digitalized, fast, secure mode of currency that is not controlled by anyone. Most yielding in profit. What you need more ?
Bitcoin is world wide ,what do you mean by seeing a time when there is bitcoin in every country,everyone who has access to internet can own or trade bitcoin,if all the trades have to be carried out in bitcoin,we need a much higher scaling than we have right now,because those kind of transaction could disrupt the network without a doubt. Grin
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:42:56 AM

Apart from the post points you have mentioned for me bitcoin gives an immense stability to me by providing Internet based income. This income is additional for me with which I can buy many stuff for me and my family. I'm grateful to it in many ways, as it has given the financial freedom which I couldn't get from real job that I'm doing. Moreover time is the barrier in real life.

There are many reason why I chose bitcoin, But I will give 1 top reason, that is decentralization of bitcoin. Because of this features of bitcoin all government in each country are not capable to control it. That's why we bitcoin enthusiast called "The bank of our own savings".
Undoubtedly, majority of the investors are attracted towards bitcoins because of their decentralized nature. Decentralization gives them complete control over their money and they can sue it anyway they want without paying any tax to the government. What I like most is its anonymity.

All cryptocurrency are decentralized. Though all you said here is correct. One reason why many people love crypto is because they're sick and tired of how banks leave them helpless with all these regulations that doesn't seem mutual and only benefits the banks.

Bitcoin is digital, fast, secure, and decentralized! I see no better option out there!
I think prospective users might be questioning about fast and generosity? many bitcoin users recommend to use bitcoin because bitcoin is cheap and fast. whereas in fact the bitcoin starts to slow with the increase of transactions and the fact is the fee is also more expensive with the rate also rising? where is fast and cheap?
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:54:46 AM

You should choose Bitcoin because its the best and the most stable crypto currency nowadays, it is also the most valuable one and having the best potential. All the other altcoins depend in Bitcoin , so it is more safe to choose Bitcoin.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:49:42 AM

You should choose Bitcoin because its the best and the most stable crypto currency nowadays, it is also the most valuable one and having the best potential. All the other altcoins depend in Bitcoin , so it is more safe to choose Bitcoin.
,as far as i can observe right now, bitcoin has become more popular and its potential is slowly showing and i have also noticed that it really rises as high as possible. one of the good investment for long term goals and purposes, this is why bitcoin is a good choice to make and to choose from the beginning.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:04:37 AM

,as far as i can observe right now, bitcoin has become more popular and its potential is slowly showing and i have also noticed that it really rises as high as possible. one of the good investment for long term goals and purposes, this is why bitcoin is a good choice to make and to choose from the beginning.
yes i agree as long we have a big patience in waiting the exact price of bitcoin i think profit  being devided into 5x .and there can be more posibility to have more profit in the  next coming year because bitcoin price is amazing.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:09:52 AM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley
In addition on what OP said, you should choose Bitcoin iver other crypto because it has a large community that makes its demand high. It is the no.1 cryptocurrency for years because of its larger community compared to other crypto. You should choose Bitcoin because it is profitable and a good investment. Assure profit are what will its users get. And since Bitcoin is decentralized, they may use it as they like with less charges.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:28:16 PM

I choose bitcoin because it gives me more opportunity for additional income and a more financially stable future. Here in bitcoin I could earn while sitting on a bench and posting in a forum it also opens up the chances of higher returns for investment and more earning opportunity just focus and trust bitcoin
I think this question is like asking why to change your life. Man it has so much benefits and advantages that you can never imagined will exist. It not only gives opportunity to have additional income but also it gives you opportunity to change your life. You will feel so good while dealing in bitcoin that you will wish all paper money to be changed in bitcoin. I would tell you the best thing for choosing bitcoin that is its safety. It keeps your money safe and also it keeps your identity safe.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:15:48 AM

Apart from the post points you have mentioned for me bitcoin gives an immense stability to me by providing Internet based income. This income is additional for me with which I can buy many stuff for me and my family. I'm grateful to it in many ways, as it has given the financial freedom which I couldn't get from real job that I'm doing. Moreover time is the barrier in real life.

There are many reason why I chose bitcoin, But I will give 1 top reason, that is decentralization of bitcoin. Because of this features of bitcoin all government in each country are not capable to control it. That's why we bitcoin enthusiast called "The bank of our own savings".
Undoubtedly, majority of the investors are attracted towards bitcoins because of their decentralized nature. Decentralization gives them complete control over their money and they can sue it anyway they want without paying any tax to the government. What I like most is its anonymity.

All cryptocurrency are decentralized. Though all you said here is correct. One reason why many people love crypto is because they're sick and tired of how banks leave them helpless with all these regulations that doesn't seem mutual and only benefits the banks.
Yes. People are damn tired and fed up of these nonsense and absurd policies of the banks. It is crystal clear that banks have been working for long times just to grab our capital in the name of dumb policies. I am extremely happy that crypto currencies have challenged the existence of these banks.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:20:04 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
You should choose bitcoin because there are many advantages and benefits of having a bitcoin today. We should save our bitcoin for our future purposes because bitcoin will give us bright future.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:32:42 AM

Yes, bitcoin is not just a means of payment transactions but is an asset that has enormous functions and benefits for the economic changes of its users.
From the various business opportunities created by bitcoin, of course, if we can use them as well as possible will greatly benefit
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:26:20 PM

You must choose bitcoin over other job because we know here in bitcoin easily earn money just posting and joining a campaign or signatures. We know that here in bitcoin earn much other then some professional occupation. All we need to do is just be active and cooperate in the topic you are interested.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:27:26 PM

Ther are reasons why i should i choose bitcoin, yes definitely the upper mentioned are all correct. Its high value as well, no manager, homebase job, and also your time is on your hand. And also learning about bitcoin/cryptocurrencies.
TheRakula

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:28:05 PM

Bitcoin is better because Bitcoin is decentralized and no one can regulate it's circulation. It is better because transactions of Bitcoin are completely anonymous and privacy is secured in Bitcoin transactions. Moreover Bitcoin is fast growing and investment must be made in it because of high potential gains.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:30:23 PM

You must choose bitcoin over other job because we know here in bitcoin easily earn money just posting and joining a campaign or signatures. We know that here in bitcoin earn much other then some professional occupation. All we need to do is just be active and cooperate in the topic you are interested.
Hey you know that Bitcoin is much more than what you are saying right now? Because you are only siding with Bitcoin because of this forum and their signature campaigns as a way of earnings. To tell you the truth Bitcoin is a good investment and there are many ways to earn and accumulate it other than signature campaigns. Also on the side of you comparing Bitcoin earnings to real jobs, it really depends on how much you earn on that job and the advantage of a real job is that it is fixed and more often is a permanent period.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:51:06 PM

Bitcoin has provided many business opportunities created and is able to reduce the unemployment rate that exists in every country. With the convenience of bitcoin service it certainly draws interest from everyone to do business in bitcoin.
yes, it's true. Bitcoin is opening opportunities not only on business but in any other way. Bitcoin is used on any payment transaction on any establishments and it can be used to buy goods and service online not only on local areas but also internationally because the bitcoin is used all over the world. That's also why I choose bitcoin. And also in bitcoin no one control it because it is decentralized.

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:54:05 PM

Those features you have stated are really the things you can tell for those people who are thinking if they will get engage and involve into it and if so, why they should it among other cryptocurrencies that have already existed in worldwide market that offers much better than bitcoin. But for you to encourage them of why they should choose bitcoin, you can state that even there are lots of competing cryptos around, still bitcoin is the fast growing cryptocurrency that offers high income online and its fast growth leads to fast rise on its price rate that results for much larger income they can get from their initial bitcoin holding.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:54:39 PM

We should choose bitcoin because it is the most profitable coin in the cryptocurrency. We can earn many money in the cryptocurrency world. We should also choose bitcoin because bitcoin is our future money.

hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:29:25 PM

The number one reason why I chose bitcoin is being convenient in many ways. Imagine how bitcoin is very convenient that you can use it to pay your bills using it without any need of paper money and going to payment centers. It makes our life easier with bitcoin. Do you agree with me? This is why I love bitcoin. It is much easier to use in paying bills instead of using cards. And being decentralized organizations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: