Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

Bitcoin is more convenient to use. You don't need to travel just to make transaction.And  in terms of usage you can use bitcoin for paying bills, money transfer and etc. But what I like most is that it is being decentralized.  No one has the power to control it, not even the government.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:15:30 PM

All points are valid and may help newbie to understand why bitcoin should be considered superior in payment processor field. Even though understanding how bitcoin/blockchain works is hard, using bitcoin as payment gateway and for daily use is not hard with the use of online web/mobile wallets this days.

It is true. Like me, a newbie, now I have an idea that it can quickly transfered over the internet. The information is so secured, and their is nothing to worried.  And I really appreciated bitcoin by helping people. Thank you Wink

Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:51:30 PM

People will save Bitcoin and spend dollars as long as they can. Just like the silver dime or quarter, when smart people see it they take it out of circulation. When smart people see Bitcoin in the wild it doesn't last long before someone hordes it and replaces it with weaker money.
For young people saving Bitcoin is smarter than saving dollars or having high risk investments like mutual funds or ETFs. Mathematically Bitcoin will have to rise in value. The dollar is mathematically guaranteed to loose value.
That's having family, having childrens in your family is hard for you to save bitcoin because first thing you need to consider your children's needs, the taxes, the bills on the house and the daily needs. Well, it is hard for those who has already family to save btc if they have no enough money to support their daily needs. Yes ofcourse young people do save because they only thinking of their selves, they only thinking on their happiness So, it is not hard for them to save because they do not have yet responsibilities on their daily life.
I don’t think so it is that hard for married people for saving bitcoin. Yeah! They do have some problems because their expenditures increase drastically even after the birth of first baby.

Bitcoin are rather best way of saving money for married people because the prices will keep increasing with time. Those who are young indeed are lucky because they have good time for making savings.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:52:15 PM

You should choose bitcoin because of its popularity nowadays. You can have easy transaction on sending money throughout the world. You can pay bills using your bitcoin money through internet. You can also earn money buy investing in crypto currency. It is very convenient to use and it makes our life more easy. It is a real blessing that we are waiting for.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:39:43 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
These points are true, everything a netizen needs in transaction, is in bitcoin. It is the ideal money today and once we have this ideal money, we should not let go of it because bitcoin can make many things possible in the internet. Sharing this points to people who does not know bitcoin can be help to persuade them in using it.
Bitcoins are the most expensive and profitable currency t present and it has a very clear edge over conventional currencies. The way bitcoins are increasing in popularity day by day, they are highly expected to soon become the sole currency of the world or at least the most important one.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:29:54 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
These points are true, everything a netizen needs in transaction, is in bitcoin. It is the ideal money today and once we have this ideal money, we should not let go of it because bitcoin can make many things possible in the internet. Sharing this points to people who does not know bitcoin can be help to persuade them in using it.
Bitcoins are the most expensive and profitable currency t present and it has a very clear edge over conventional currencies. The way bitcoins are increasing in popularity day by day, they are highly expected to soon become the sole currency of the world or at least the most important one.
In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin depends on the demand of people on the world. If it can not be famous in future, its value also can not increases and you will waste your time to hold an asset. Grin

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:33:32 PM

You should add decentralization to the list.
Bitcoin transactions are out of the clutch of governments, banks and other centralized organizations.
Because bitcoin is digital currency, very fast and has more privacy.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:33:40 PM

But we all know that it will be having some consequences. Many people will not accept to make bitcoin a world currency, taxes will be deducted to our wallets and I think that is the one reason they like digital currencies than fiats. Also the way it send and other deatures.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:57:32 PM

As I'm reading with replies on why should i choose bitcoin, i'm learning a lot about bitcoin coz my understanding in bitcoin is not as good as them because im just new in knowing bitcoin. All I know is that using bitcoin will help us to earn money that's why im choosing bitcoin but with the informations provided i learned that there's a lot more reasons why choosing bitcoins. Thanks for the info.
damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:07:29 PM

Thnx for your post. For me, the most powerful points were security and chance to raise my money due to exchange rate. But now bitcoin is not growing so fast and the cost of crypto currency withdrawal has become higher
Why do you say bitcoin is not growing? look at the current price of $ 4430, compared to last week the bitcoin price has gone up about $ 600. in addition, bitcoin transaction costs are still cheaper than bank transfers.
Who says it the bitcoin price never growing look it the price of bitcoin look it 2015 and look it 2017 how many different in price the price of bitcoin growing daily and wait for future you seem how many price are increases it time
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:09:02 PM

Bitcoin is not just about the characters that you have mentioned in the post. They are more than that and countless but what makes bitcoin real deal is, it can set up your future with complete protection of yourself r roi. Believ me bitcoin is always on the plus side of investment when you invest in it. The way its growing today is very fast and enough to catch up the fire in the near future. Bitcoin is trustable than any other coin you evils pick in the market and see the power that it holds. Hence you should make investment into bitcoin. Which is 100% and stand a chance in the long term type of investments.
Kuroashi07

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:44:14 PM

Simple: Internet.Post.Money.Patience.Internet.Post.Money...
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:48:41 PM

You should choose Bitcoin because it is simply the best crypto currency actually, with the highest price, and the greatest value and potential. Also the Bitcoin's community is the biggest among all the other altcoins communities until now. So investing in Bitcoin is the safest, because the price is going up with time, despite the price volatility.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:31:12 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 10:50:12 PM by Creating N Action

I chose to work on bitcoin because we know it's very easy to earn and raise money. It is a job that will give a bright future for people. And I know that many people are developing from bitcoin work. Nowadays I know more about bitcoin and more evidence from bitcoin so I just continue working on bitcoin to buy my personal things.

Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:21:07 PM

Bitcoin is a relatively new form of currency that is just beginning to hit the mainstream, but many people still don't understand why they should make the effort to use it. When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are generally far faster. There are no chargebacks once bitcoins have been sent, they’re gone. A person who has sent bitcoins cannot try to retrieve them without the recipient’s consent. This makes it difficult to commit the kind of fraud that we often see with credit cards, in which people make a purchase and then contact the credit card company to make a chargeback, effectively reversing the transaction.
All these reasons which you mention are very much true. In my opinion, it all depends on the person himself. If he is having a fair idea of Bitcoin and its importance especially in terms of earning more money, then there will be no trouble for him to decide this thing that he needs to invest in Bitcoin. If you are a smart person, then you will definitely take advantage of this great opportunity.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:27:15 PM

i very like with bitcoin in some features such as easy international transactions only by one two three swipes and your transaction is delivering to direction whereever it's there even in the whole the world.
than the competitors (WU) Quite sure i choose bitcoin.

ivaniyc1

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:56:30 AM

Bitcoin is the only digital asset that grows periodically creating a distinction in between the purchasing and the offering. Also with the luckiest one the variation occurs in a bigger scale in a really quick time period of time supplying large income. If cash creating is your plan then absolutely bitcoin is the very best of all.
georgiyfo

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:45:25 PM

Most common cryptocurrencyEasy to useAnonymous use
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:02:57 PM

There are a lot of reason for which you can you choose bitcoin the major reason is that bitcoin is crypto currency and you will use them anywhere in the world so it means you can change it to any currency which you can used this money for every work. Also bitcoin is used for online shopping and paying your utility bills etc.
bitblackred

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:05:32 PM

Bitcoin is more convenient to use. You don't need to travel just to make transaction.And  in terms of usage you can use bitcoin for paying bills, money transfer and etc. But what I like most is that it is being decentralized.  No one has the power to control it, not even the government.
You should choose bitcoins because bitcoins are the only way to get profit in a very small time and safely so if you want to be rich in leaps and bounds than bitcoins are the only way to be Rich in leaps and bounds because the values are increasing rapidly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: