Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:48:14 PM

You should choose investing on bicoin simply because of it’s value. Many people are now interested with bitcoin and we expect a higher value in the future, this mean that bitcoin will surely give you a possible higher return. We have a great opportunity here on bitcoin to multiply our money, you just need to know how.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

Wow. Thanks for this. Abd add to that list that it is decentralized. Also, it can make unemployed earn money and help them from their daily needs. With these points we can encourage others to use bitcoin and later on they will be interested especially if they are having a hard time dealing with fiat currency.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:18:58 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
It is a good post for those who are new in bitcoin and don't know how bitcoin works. I hope you put not only the good terms but also the bad terms so that the newbies will know how to avoid those kind of things especially what to post on this forum. But I like the way that you define it briefly.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:48:33 PM

I was particularly drawn by bitcoin's ability to make international transactions without any restrictions, that to me is the most awesome trait about it after decentralization and we so i take advantage of it to send money globally with almost negligible transaction fees.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:36:06 PM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency and therefore it should be chosen. In addition to all these advantages, decentralization can also be noted.
The importance of the bitcoin is increasing more and more. The value of the bitcoin is increasing more and holding of the bitcoin is now very important because the past was all about the people who were having the currencies like the bitcoin, the amount of the bitcoin is now being a part of the special currencies and the extra bitcoin holding services, so I think the bitcoin is the best currency to choose and to hold for the long time.
Because of its volatility, many investors take risk and believes that bitcoin can give more profit for the long run. Many people become rich because of that. It is good to choose bitcoin because it can be use in faster and more convenient transactions everywhere in the world with less fees. It can be use in buying online expenditures also.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:43:51 PM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency and therefore it should be chosen. In addition to all these advantages, decentralization can also be noted.
The importance of the bitcoin is increasing more and more. The value of the bitcoin is increasing more and holding of the bitcoin is now very important because the past was all about the people who were having the currencies like the bitcoin, the amount of the bitcoin is now being a part of the special currencies and the extra bitcoin holding services, so I think the bitcoin is the best currency to choose and to hold for the long time.
Because of its volatility, many investors take risk and believes that bitcoin can give more profit for the long run. Many people become rich because of that. It is good to choose bitcoin because it can be use in faster and more convenient transactions everywhere in the world with less fees. It can be use in buying online expenditures also.

Marginal traders particularly take advantage of it's volatility to make profit along the margins in the short term whereas those of us with little or no trading skills leave it for the long term and i think we are both making some cool dividends
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:39:40 PM

Anyone is advisable to choose bitcoin because there are no such things that require many efforts to invest, and you should choose bitcoin because ten years from now it's price will shocking huge   

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:12:08 AM

Marginal traders particularly take advantage of it's volatility to make profit along the margins in the short term whereas those of us with little or no trading skills leave it for the long term and i think we are both making some cool dividends
Margin trading is not advisable and not a good source of income if you want to make some money because the margin trading will not help you because it is a very risky way to make money and if you want to lose all your money then go for marging trading and for me, the better way to make money is just to hold bitcoin or trading altcoins because they are less riskier than any possible source of income.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:23:49 AM

Margin trading is not advisable and not a good source of income if you want to make some money because the margin trading will not help you because it is a very risky way to make money and if you want to lose all your money then go for marging trading and for me, the better way to make money is just to hold bitcoin or trading altcoins because they are less riskier than any possible source of income.
Margin trading too is an way to grow or make money. Here one needs to be highly skilled or else, should have a good volume of investment and a very precise decision needs to be taken on observation. With this even with a small price variation profiting can be made unlike other forms of trading.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
szpalata

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:10:25 AM

Margin trading too is an way to grow or make money. Here one needs to be highly skilled or else, should have a good volume of investment and a very precise decision needs to be taken on observation. With this even with a small price variation profiting can be made unlike other forms of trading.

That's correct but a lot of us on this forum don't seem to want to go through the painstaking process of getting some skills for trading on the margins. It's going to cost you your time but I think it's worth it at the end of the day. Since I have some trading skills it's easier for me to choose Bitcoin because I know my ways around it into turning in profit.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:29:00 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
Thank you for these points and these are actually helpful for those people who are only starting and also for those who want to convince other people to use bitcoin. Like what others had said, we can also add the pount of decentralization of bitcoin. All in all this thread should be known by users who do not know how to share bitcoin with other people.
I choose bitcoin for two reasons; one because it is a future digital currency and the second is that it is a coin online business. I bought some bitcoins some time ago when the price was quite low and now the price is more than 4000 US dollars.

I have earned handsome money while exactly doing nothing. And I can also use my bitcoin wallet for buying anything anywhere in the world without changing my local currency.
Well there are a lot thing to choose bitcoin that first thing is bitcoin price is high than any other currency and now bitcoin is everywhere you can buy also things online and now bitcoin provide credit cards as well in some develop countries and some countries have accepted bitcoins to their staff as a salary and still there are a lot of things that people can chose bitcoin.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:35:28 AM

Bitcoin price is higher nowadays. Bitcoin was first introduced to me last year and its price was just really very small amount, but this year it was times 10 compared to its price last year. You are right guys because using Bitcoin is really helpful for us. Imagine, we already don't have to wait long queues just to pay our bills, we can also top up our mobile phones with a discounted price using it. We can also transfer money to our loved ones abroad because transacting with Bitcoin can be easily transferred to any part of the world with low charge fee. Bitcoin is easy and more convenient to use but it is still based on people on what they want to use, physical currencies or digital currencies. But in my opinion and based on my experience, Bitcoin is easier for me to use. Smiley

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:48:13 AM

Very good  question. Why should you choose Bitcoin? There are many reasons why. But I can say is Bitcoin is the future money of the people. There are many feature of bitcoin, since it is digital currency. We, the people will make payments easier with less fee.
jmarkrodriguez

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:04:51 AM

It is a good place to invest and besides of unlimited appreciation potential, there is an unlimited opportunities depending on your skills and what you know to do. And thinking as an investment, this is the best investment because of doing effortless you can have the chance to grow your money. When its supply limit reached, the advantage is on you.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:24:56 AM

You already mentioned above the advantages of bitcoin. I have nothing to add but to say I really love bitcoins because it really helps me.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:00:46 AM

You already mentioned above the advantages of bitcoin. I have nothing to add but to say I really love bitcoins because it really helps me.

In this modern world where everything are almost instant,bitcoin is just equally  the same.Easy access to online transactions such as bills payment and payment transfers are just one of its benefits.Just an internet away you can earn certain amount of money which you can easily transfer without any legal documents needed and tax payments to the government.

Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

There is no doubt that if bitcoin investment becomes very promising because prices are skyrocketing, I choose bitcoin because it becomes hope for rich in a short time.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:59:56 AM

Most well-liked cryptocurrencyEasy to useAnonymous usage
There are so many reasons which can easily convince anyone to choose bitcoin. The most important reason for choosing the bitcoin is that it is the top-ranked coin in the world of crypto currency with maximum number of investors. Secondly, the market price of bitcoin is another great thing which can help you in opting of bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin is going to bring so many good things for this world in the coming days.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:18:16 PM

In my own opinion you should choose bitcoin because it has a higher value and it is an alternative way of having alot of earning for your future,here in this site you can earn alot of bitcoin if you keel on working hard to be on a higher rank and join a signature campaign to start earning.
For many reasons, we must go into bitcoin. First and foremost that is attracting masses now, its ability to give huge profits in short span of time. Second, it can be transferred to any part at fast cheap rate with anonymity. Third, it is very secure and holder has full control over his wealth. Last one that I think is most important, bitcoin as well as the other digital currencies are the future of money.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:20:36 PM

In my own point of view you should choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the easiet way to earn money.if you will just exert effort to ranked up so that you can be able to join a signature campaign so it is easier for yoy to earn money rather than farming or etc.here in this site all ypu need to do is to post and keep posting and youll get paid every week.bitcoin is the key to make you rich if you will just believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: