Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drug free in the Philippines  (Read 77813 times)
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:09:42 AM

Even from before the election i know the president will have a hard time in order to create a drug free Philippines...
this task can be close to impossible especially most of the drug protectors are either a politician, or a high ranking government officials and from the armed forces.
The president may have dealt a huge amount of damage to drug trade in the philippines but there still a long way to go..
For me drug free philippines can only be achieved if all the people on it will contribute on their own little way in the implementation of law agains drugs.
Each and every filipino can help on his/her own little way to totally defeat drug trade...
Let us not be afraid anymore to call police whenever we see illegal drug activities being done in our community..
And let us always remember that if we will not do anything about it, someday our children might also be a victim of drug addiction...
ILLEGAL DRUGS IS EVERYONE'S PROBLEM!!!

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:45:24 AM

Can the president of the Philippines can do it. Well I like what his doing in his campaign. It is very amazing program and very work program in the country. Many were discipline now because of him.
president of the Philippines done a great job on fight against drug, it will be minimize but I don't think it he can make drug free because there will be still idiot people who will go back to drugs.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:13:01 AM

Can the president of the Philippines can do it. Well I like what his doing in his campaign. It is very amazing program and very work program in the country. Many were discipline now because of him.
president of the Philippines done a great job on fight against drug, it will be minimize but I don't think it he can make drug free because there will be still idiot people who will go back to drugs.

Drugs in the Philippines are very high in the previous administration. But when Duterte take over, Drug users are lessen because of the program war on drugs. Many people who use drugs are sent in rehabilitation center to be cure. It is not impossible to achieve being drug free in the Philippines if the Duterte continue his work properly and will implement useful law.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:33:08 AM

First off I CAN'T BELIEVE people are supporting this policy of killing people that use/sell drugs. It is completely disgusting to read that people support this type of behavior, you know what creates the problem?? It's not people using drugs and it's not people selling drugs, but the governments that ban drugs.

By banning the drugs it creates a black market where crime and easy money can flourish (inflating the price of drugs 2000%) if the drug war was ended our society/world would be a much better place. Look at alcohol in america in the early 1900's the industry was run by gangsters and thugs (al capone for ex.) it wasn't until they repeal prohibition that honest and NON VIOLENT people are now the manufactures and retailers of this drug (yes alcohol is a drug!)

So when the drug war ends (which it will) humans will look back and say my god how could we make such a big mistake for that long? The only thing that ruins lives is the drug war NOT the drugs themselves peoples lives ruined because they wanted to experiment with different states of consciousness. Yes there are instances of people who can't control themselves but who is the govnt. to say what we can and can't do with our own bodies if we want to destroy ourselves we should be free to do so, I mean I could eat mcdonalds anytime I want but I can't use weed because mr nanny state govnt doesnt approve. But here have some GMO corn salmon chicken etc. but that marijuana no that isn't safe. The drug war is a god damned hypocrisy!

People are going to alter their consciousness it is a human right to do so and a VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS to punish this natural behavior there is nothing wrong with it. A war on drugs does nothing to stop humans from altering their consciousness all a drug war does is create a giant cost to the society that has these rules (cost of prisons/police/wars/rehab centers/etc.) People on here talking about scams and scam coins, well here is the biggest SCAM IN THE WORLD!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:01:28 PM

First off I CAN'T BELIEVE people are supporting this policy of killing people that use/sell drugs. It is completely disgusting to read that people support this type of behavior, you know what creates the problem?? It's not people using drugs and it's not people selling drugs, but the governments that ban drugs.

By banning the drugs it creates a black market where crime and easy money can flourish (inflating the price of drugs 2000%) if the drug war was ended our society/world would be a much better place. Look at alcohol in america in the early 1900's the industry was run by gangsters and thugs (al capone for ex.) it wasn't until they repeal prohibition that honest and NON VIOLENT people are now the manufactures and retailers of this drug (yes alcohol is a drug!)

So when the drug war ends (which it will) humans will look back and say my god how could we make such a big mistake for that long? The only thing that ruins lives is the drug war NOT the drugs themselves peoples lives ruined because they wanted to experiment with different states of consciousness. Yes there are instances of people who can't control themselves but who is the govnt. to say what we can and can't do with our own bodies if we want to destroy ourselves we should be free to do so, I mean I could eat mcdonalds anytime I want but I can't use weed because mr nanny state govnt doesnt approve. But here have some GMO corn salmon chicken etc. but that marijuana no that isn't safe. The drug war is a god damned hypocrisy!

People are going to alter their consciousness it is a human right to do so and a VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS to punish this natural behavior there is nothing wrong with it. A war on drugs does nothing to stop humans from altering their consciousness all a drug war does is create a giant cost to the society that has these rules (cost of prisons/police/wars/rehab centers/etc.) People on here talking about scams and scam coins, well here is the biggest SCAM IN THE WORLD!

if you don't support killing these drug addicts, then would you support these drug addicts raping kids and killing people? because its usually them that does all these crime. the people support President Duterte to such campaign because they'd rather see these drug addicts dead than their kids end up dead in the hands of these addicts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:26:39 PM

Um, the war on drugs doesn't work. Never has, never will.

For those that have never been an addict, let me set the scene.

Your brain is relying on it's instinctual side and tells you that if you don't use, you'll die. As such, no external punishment is going to stop an addict that isn't ready.

For all of you cheering this campaign on, I suggest you actually look into the science of addiction.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cigaLeider

Activity: 390
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:31:51 PM

I think Duterte is doing quite well. It seems that he is trying to improve the situation of his country and I hope that the situation improves little by little.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:32:50 PM

His actions for someone may seem too cruel, but in a peaceful way it is now difficult to clean the world of this shit. If we want a good future, then we need to destroy drugs.
adamantasaurus

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:36:31 PM

if you don't support killing these drug addicts, then would you support these drug addicts raping kids and killing people? because its usually them that does all these crime. the people support President Duterte to such campaign because they'd rather see these drug addicts dead than their kids end up dead in the hands of these addicts.

Again these addicts turn into criminals BECAUSE OF THE DRUG WAR. The price of drugs is inflated over 2000% so for a person to get something that should cost .25 cents they are instead spending an entire weeks paycheck so now they don't have any money to get their fix so they result to crime of robbing and stealing. Drug addicts 99.9% of the time ARE NOT raping children they are trying to figure out how to get more drugs. If you look at countries like portugal that have decriminalized drugs and created safe injection sites (for heroin users) you will see the crime rate has dropped tremendously as well as the spread of infectious diseases like HIV.

I think your a bit mislead by your countries propaganda drug addicts definitely 99.9% of the time are not raping kids they are usually robbing and stealing because the drug war has inflated the price of drugs to such an extent that a person with an addiction has no other choice but to result to crime....
adamantasaurus

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:42:14 PM

His actions for someone may seem too cruel, but in a peaceful way it is now difficult to clean the world of this shit. If we want a good future, then we need to destroy drugs.

You can not and NEVER WILL destroy drugs. Drugs have been around for thousands of years and they will be around for thousands of years after we are all dead. Do you know what the first drug was that was deemed illegal??? COFFEE bc a king did not like his people gathering drinking coffee and talking about how his policies were flawed and possibly revolting. So that just gives you an idea of how ABSURD criminalizing a plant is! And fyi 99% of DRUGS COME FROM PLANTS....
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

it will be tough job to do, as i am understand the government is aiming at the lower ranks drug cartel in Philippines, meanwhile the bigger cartel is still distributing. It is not includes the foreign cartel factor who do supplies their drugs into Philippines. If the government really wants to clear the drug they must start by aiming for more bigger player. Drug business is like cockroach, it is hard to kill and they can live anywhere.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:13:49 PM

Recently Kian delos santos died, a 17 year old grade 11 student.
Is this what Filipinos would like to have on the Drug war on the Philippines?
You could be the next kian, maybe your son, your daughter, your niece, your cousin.

Rich people who have been linked to drugs have already given DUE PROCESS, but with likes of kian, without investigation and due process have been killed because of allegations that he fought/fired the gun first to the police which may not be true because if the CCTV footage that they already hol.d kian. With this kind of situation probably, Philippines will never be a Drug Free country.

Isolated incidents should not be used to tarnish the ongoing war against drugs. What happened to Kian was tragic (if he was indeed wrongly framed). And those who are guilty for his death must be punished. But the war on drugs must go on.
that's should not be stop not just because an isolated case which is possible that also a plan to stop this operation since duterte is really serious to take
this to a success promise I think kian's issue have its right place to tackle but the war on drugs should be continue as long duterte still sitting as the
president of the Philippines.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:30:29 PM

Again these addicts turn into criminals BECAUSE OF THE DRUG WAR. The price of drugs is inflated over 2000% so for a person to get something that should cost .25 cents they are instead spending an entire weeks paycheck so now they don't have any money to get their fix so they result to crime of robbing and stealing. Drug addicts 99.9% of the time ARE NOT raping children they are trying to figure out how to get more drugs. If you look at countries like portugal that have decriminalized drugs and created safe injection sites (for heroin users) you will see the crime rate has dropped tremendously as well as the spread of infectious diseases like HIV.

I think your a bit mislead by your countries propaganda drug addicts definitely 99.9% of the time are not raping kids they are usually robbing and stealing because the drug war has inflated the price of drugs to such an extent that a person with an addiction has no other choice but to result to crime....

I think the problem in here is the effect of the drug to the users mind and body. Mentally it makes the user out of control leading to violence and crimes. Usually a drug user has a very high courage, which when he think of something he will do it for sure, not regarding if he/she will violate a law. Also the effect of over use will cause tremendous hallucination, making the user uncomfortable to his surrounding leading to violence with his/her mind set to protecting him/herself. In terms of the effect on the users body, drug causes chills if over use, their body trembles if not treated leads to death. The users body also undergoes numbness for a short period of time. There are good medication too but is considered fatal if overuse, that includes the heroin. Although it has good effect if injected for medical purposes, the overdose of this drug is very fatal. It makes you drowsy, numb, and makes you very sensitive. So in short, the government will ban this drugs due to the effect of it to the mind and body of the user, in response to your idea, although some country approve to those medication, they strictly forbid the use of such drugs outside that facility, meaning they approve because they use the drugs for treatment but they also strictly monitors their patient reaction to the drugs. So, they still not making heroin legal at all (use by everyone) because of the high chance that it will cause addiction. Heroins are modified name of morphine that is very addictive.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
adamantasaurus

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:51:56 PM

I think the problem in here is the effect of the drug to the users mind and body. Mentally it makes the user out of control leading to violence and crimes. Usually a drug user has a very high courage, which when he think of something he will do it for sure, not regarding if he/she will violate a law. Also the effect of over use will cause tremendous hallucination, making the user uncomfortable to his surrounding leading to violence with his/her mind set to protecting him/herself. In terms of the effect on the users body, drug causes chills if over use, their body trembles if not treated leads to death. The users body also undergoes numbness for a short period of time. There are good medication too but is considered fatal if overuse, that includes the heroin. Although it has good effect if injected for medical purposes, the overdose of this drug is very fatal. It makes you drowsy, numb, and makes you very sensitive. So in short, the government will ban this drugs due to the effect of it to the mind and body of the user, in response to your idea, although some country approve to those medication, they strictly forbid the use of such drugs outside that facility, meaning they approve because they use the drugs for treatment but they also strictly monitors their patient reaction to the drugs. So, they still not making heroin legal at all (use by everyone) because of the high chance that it will cause addiction. Heroins are modified name of morphine that is very addictive.

Most drugs do not make users violent, heroin does not make someone violent if anything it makes them completely useless and doped out lol. The lack of the heroin is what makes them commit violent crimes. Now PCP/meth or some other crazy research chemicals like bath salts or something can make a user react violently, in very rare cases. But honestly I think all synthetic drugs are a form of evil and by synthetic I mean drugs that are synthetic even the ones given by doctors that don't even alter ones consciousness. My personal opinion is that drugs should remain in a natural plant form and not chemically altered to become something completely different.

But with that said doctors give legal heroin to patients (oxycontn percoset vikodin fetanyl etc.) all the time as a matter of fact in america that is how a lot of older people that were never drug addicts become drug addicts they hurt themselves accidentally get prescribed a chemical opiate by a doctor that is stronger or just as strong as heroin become addicted to it and spend all their money on the medication from the doctor and eventually start using heroin as well when they have no money a once completely non violent person now turns to crime because they have no money. So like I said MOST of the time the drug is not what causes a violent or criminal act it is the lack of funds to acquire the drug.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:38:38 AM

it will be tough job to do, as i am understand the government is aiming at the lower ranks drug cartel in Philippines, meanwhile the bigger cartel is still distributing. It is not includes the foreign cartel factor who do supplies their drugs into Philippines. If the government really wants to clear the drug they must start by aiming for more bigger player. Drug business is like cockroach, it is hard to kill and they can live anywhere.

If I am not wrong, then a number of these big players have been eliminated. A lot of drug kingpins are either behind the bars or dead, although a few have managed to escape to the neighboring nations such as Thailand and Cambodia.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:36:18 AM

He can't solve since the police that maintains the security of the country are drug users too. Also, the people in the government are the one who sells drugs.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:43:53 AM

That is actually true. Though it was a bloody war indeed, we can always look forward on the hope that our country will lessen criminal cases than ever before. I have been to Davao several times and I can definitely testify how different it is to other cities of the Philippines. The place is more peaceful and even ordinary people can enjoy going around without fear of being easily robbed or maligned by others.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:29:15 AM

It seems the pigs killed a kid who wasn't just a disposable liability like the street urchins they normally liquidate in the name of nanny-state morality.

Duterte faces nationwide revolt over drugs war after killing of schoolboy sparks outrage
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/22/duterte-faces-nationwide-revolt-drugs-war-killing-schoolboy/

How many more need be killed to make .ph "drug free?"

99%?  All of them?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:21:10 PM

Most drugs do not make users violent, heroin does not make someone violent if anything it makes them completely useless and doped out lol. The lack of the heroin is what makes them commit violent crimes. Now PCP/meth or some other crazy research chemicals like bath salts or something can make a user react violently, in very rare cases. But honestly I think all synthetic drugs are a form of evil and by synthetic I mean drugs that are synthetic even the ones given by doctors that don't even alter ones consciousness. My personal opinion is that drugs should remain in a natural plant form and not chemically altered to become something completely different.

But with that said doctors give legal heroin to patients (oxycontn percoset vikodin fetanyl etc.) all the time as a matter of fact in america that is how a lot of older people that were never drug addicts become drug addicts they hurt themselves accidentally get prescribed a chemical opiate by a doctor that is stronger or just as strong as heroin become addicted to it and spend all their money on the medication from the doctor and eventually start using heroin as well when they have no money a once completely non violent person now turns to crime because they have no money. So like I said MOST of the time the drug is not what causes a violent or criminal act it is the lack of funds to acquire the drug.

I agree completely with your opinion of the ridiculous drug war, and that Duterte killing drug addicts and users is abominable.

But I do have to call you out on your opinion that natural = good, and synthetic = evil. As someone who studies chemistry, this is simply not the case. Some synthetic drugs are virtually harmless, some natural drugs are dangerous as hell. And of course there are semi-synthetic drugs, which are derived from natural sources. Morphine is totally natural, and is very addictive and can kill with an overdose (Diacetylmorphine, or Heroin, is derived from morphine, so is a semi synthetic drug).

You fancy some Botulinum toxin? It's totally natural. Except it is the most potent poison known to man (and most of the most potent poisons are natural). 1 nanogram/kg bodyweight can kill a human. For me that would be about 80 nanograms.

Paracetamol is synthetic, yet a normal dose is 1 gram. Recommended dosage for 24 hours is 4 grams. single doses of 200mg/kg could kill a human. For me that would be about 16 grams.

You would need to take 5 billion times more Paracetamol to die, than Botulinum toxin, if my maths is correct.

Another lovely natural drug is scopolamine, produced in plants such as Jimson Weed (also known as Datura). A physically dangerous deleriant drug, that can cause nightmarish visions and death.
adamantasaurus

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:07:23 AM

I agree completely with your opinion of the ridiculous drug war, and that Duterte killing drug addicts and users is abominable.

But I do have to call you out on your opinion that natural = good, and synthetic = evil. As someone who studies chemistry, this is simply not the case. Some synthetic drugs are virtually harmless, some natural drugs are dangerous as hell. And of course there are semi-synthetic drugs, which are derived from natural sources. Morphine is totally natural, and is very addictive and can kill with an overdose (Diacetylmorphine, or Heroin, is derived from morphine, so is a semi synthetic drug).

You fancy some Botulinum toxin? It's totally natural. Except it is the most potent poison known to man (and most of the most potent poisons are natural). 1 nanogram/kg bodyweight can kill a human. For me that would be about 80 nanograms.

Paracetamol is synthetic, yet a normal dose is 1 gram. Recommended dosage for 24 hours is 4 grams. single doses of 200mg/kg could kill a human. For me that would be about 16 grams.

You would need to take 5 billion times more Paracetamol to die, than Botulinum toxin, if my maths is correct.

Another lovely natural drug is scopolamine, produced in plants such as Jimson Weed (also known as Datura). A physically dangerous deleriant drug, that can cause nightmarish visions and death.

Yea I am not talking about the fact that there are toxic dosages of plants of course there are, and yes I know datura/jimson weed/toe/brugmansia and would not ingest that. But what I'm saying is the only reason synthetic drugs exist is because a giant EVIL industry behind them the pharmaceutical for profit well help you only if you have money industry. I'm saying that any and every drug that is synthetic can be replaced with a natural plant/earth substance.

Yes I know the synthetic chemicals that are made are harmless and not poisonous in and of itself but the process it has to undergo to get to that chemical is most of the time done with very dangerous and highly carcinogenic solvents. Also the fact that synthetics are highly concentrated is not good at all we are not meant to take anything in that high of a concentration (take a look at essential oils/highly concentrated plant oils we should not ingest those). If it weren't for the disgusting for profit medical system these drugs would never have been invented, the only reason they exist THE SOLE REASON they exist is to make money (you can't patent a plant).

Idk your view on the fact that there is a spirit behind everything you ingest whether it be your food/water/medicine but what that substance has gone through to get to that state comes out of nothing but the pure intention to profit off the suffering of other people. That fact in and of itself makes ALL SYNTHETIC meds a dark energy, just like eating GMO chicken that has been raised in a factory farm the spirit from that animal is tortured and diseased all it's life when you ingest this meat it will bring the same to you.

Idk if I'm explaining myself quite right (sometimes it's hard to get my ideas across) but do you know what I mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: