Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does a President Trump mean for Bitcoin?  (Read 30153 times)
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 08:38:55 PM

@cjmoles

You must be in academia, because you are clueless to how the real world works.
No it is not the 50s style factories, who said it was.

Do you even watch the videos with the people with Masters Degree and Engineers are out of work for 5 years because they can't find jobs,
Who says that the people are not qualified to run whatever system is required at a job , or at the very least with a week or so of inhouse training run the specific part of the system. Not everyone is an engineer and that is great because we don't need everyone to be one.

Construction work , Steel work , Car Manufacturing is all specialize for each product, But they will all pay a salary you can support a family with, because the people that work them do have a higher specialized skill set.

Education without a job is not helping anyone, people would be better off to learn how to hunt & fish , and grow food and build shelter than a masters degree in communications and can't find a job. I knew 1 kid , that was excellent in forensics pathology and received her masters degree and now is a Bartender trying to pay off her massive student loans.

The Fact of the Matter is in this current environment you are better off saving the money and putting into a house or business or investments instead of wasting it on College.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2013/04/21/avoiding-college-avoiding-debt/1987309/
Kids skip college - not worth the money
College no longer guarantees success or even a good enough job to pay back student loans.
Thanks, but no thanks, some high school grads are starting to say to higher ed.
Instead, some are starting their own businesses, working for free at companies to get experience, and flying out to conferences to network.

This comes at a time when unemployment for recent bachelor's recipients was still up to 12.6% as late as 2011, the most recent year available from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, a far cry from 2007's rate of 7.7%. If post-grad unemployment doesn't get much better, this trend could shake the foundations of America's 7,000-plus colleges and universities, which currently take in over $147 billion each year in tuition and fees, according to the Department of Education.

Cool

FYI:
No Jobs and your Elitist Education will not do you a damn bit of good.
Student Loans will crush you.
http://www.businessinsider.com/student-loan-debt-is-crushing-the-american-dream-2012-3
Once viewed as a reasonably priced ticket to a good job and promising career, a four-year college education these days can cost a family as much as nearly a quarter of a million dollars – the  equivalent of a corporate executive’s annual salary – with no guarantee of a good-paying  job to follow.

Yes...the cost of receiving higher educations is prohibitive.  That's why we need to make higher education more affordable....Employment opportunities are becoming more skill based and less labor intensive.  Those factories that outsourced to take advantage of cheaper labor, left in order to be more competitive....it was cheaper to outsource than to automate.  If those factories came back, it would be cheaper to automate then to pay the higher wages that US citizens require.  Furthermore, higher wages would translate to higher prices for the consumer which would offset any advantages associated with wage increases. Today's labor force requires higher educations....whether they be vocational, academic, or apprenticed.  However, while higher educations are necessary in the contemporary labor market, the practicality of receiving an education in the United States is cost prohibitive.  The rate of return on an investment in education is not realistic, as you pointed out.  For the record, a majority of science and engineering positions are filled by foreign workers and not domestically....That's a problem!  Trump states that he will bring back the factories and open the coal mines....yes....but those positions are not going to be filled by unskilled laborers....they are going to require a more educated applicant.  The question becomes: where are those more qualified applicants going to come from and how will the pay for their educations?  Maybe they will move to Michigan from India....or from Japan to Tennessee?  That's the debate....it's pie in the sky to think that low level factory jobs are going to return to the market....not when it is more productive to automate, digitize, and streamline those factories.

Why are you continuing to distort the facts and attribute to me what I didn't say? For example, I didn't say that 50% of Americans voted for Trump. It is entirely your invention. Moreover, I said it precisely that 60 million people voted for Trump and roughly so many for Clinton. In this case you are not insinuating, you are outright lying. I said that maybe half of the American population are supporting Donald, and you can't refute it since we have only 20% which are openly against Trump. In other words, we don't know what the remaining 60% think if they had to choose between Donald and Hillary. But that doesn't mean that all of them are necessarily against Trump and for Clinton...

And this is what you are insinuating

Sorry, maybe I misinterpreted Post #362

"It feels like you are more trying to convince yourself in what you say rather than me. Even if Trump is a dumbass, he is a damn good dumbass to convince half of the US to vote for him. Are half of the US dumbasses too? Personally, I would consider him as a genuine four-flusher and demagog as rare as one in a million. Are you going to challenge that point as well? In any case, for those of us who are living outside the US it will be a good show, and it certainly must go on!" (emphasis and color added for clarity)

half = 1/2 = 0.50 = 50% .... I didn't out right lie, nor did I try to misrepresent your numbers. Maybe we just have alternative facts?

Okay, I should have written that he convinced half of the voters since I obviously meant those who voted, though I agree that you could misconstrue it in the way you did. I didn't mean newborns, babies, kids, immigrants and those who don't have the right to vote as well as those who just chose not to vote at all. But this doesn't in the least mean that those who might but didn't vote are 100% against him as you are insinuating. You say that 60M of Americans are dumbasses, but I object to this in the way that you don't really know whether it is only 60M who are since you can't possibly know his real support in the American society but you still stubbornly assume that it is only limited to just 20%

So, according to you, the rest are not dumbasses, right?

I never insinuated anything about those I have no information on....I only presented the facts on those that there is data from which to gather.  And, 63M/320M = 20% --- that's not an assumption....those are verifiable numbers.....and no where near half of the US.

Here's a reference link: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EyeRis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:47:27 PM

trump will bring us the world war 3 , do you think he`s with mind at the bitcoins....
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 08:51:31 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 09:14:00 PM by deisik

Okay, I should have written that he convinced half of the voters since I obviously meant those who voted, though I agree that you could misconstrue it in the way you did. I didn't mean newborns, babies, kids, immigrants and those who don't have the right to vote as well as those who just chose not to vote at all. But this doesn't in the least mean that those who might but didn't vote are 100% against him as you are insinuating. You say that 60M of Americans are dumbasses, but I object to this in the way that you don't really know whether it is only 60M who are since you can't possibly know his real support in the American society but you still stubbornly assume that it is only limited to just 20%

I never insinuated anything about those I have no information on....I only presented the facts on those that there is data from which to gather.  And, 63M/320M = 20% --- that's not an assumption....those are verifiable numbers.....and no where near half of the US.

Here's a reference link: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

But you were saying that these guys who make up 20% of voters (who voted for Trump) are all dumbasses, right? Indeed, you don't say who are the remaining 80-20=60% of the US population, but we are still left to think that they are not in their entirety. But you can't possibly claim that the rest of the gang (excluding those who openly voted against Trump) are all against Trump, correct? In this manner, you should necessarily admit that there are more dumbasses in the US than "measly" 20% who voted for Trump. And I'm inclined to think that their number should still be around half of the US population overall since it is Trump after all who became the US president (maybe, a little less due to peculiarities of the US electoral system)

What am I missing exactly?

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:56:24 PM

trump will bring us the world war 3 , do you think he`s with mind at the bitcoins....

I know it sounds really weird, but WW3 would rise our price.. And it wouldn't be a small, unnoticeable change - it would skyrocket! Because currencies would become just a piece of paper and therefore the precious metals and Bitcoin would have an extreme price and demand rise.
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 09:47:21 PM

But you were saying that these guys who make up 20% of voters (who voted for Trump) are all dumbasses, right? Indeed, you don't say who are the remaining 80-20=60% of the US population, but we are still left to think that they are not in their entirety. But you can't possibly claim that the rest of the gang (excluding those who openly voted against Trump) are all against Trump, correct? In this manner, you should necessarily admit that there are more dumbasses in the US than "measly" 20% who voted for Trump. And I'm inclined to think that their number should still be around half of the US population overall since it is Trump after all who became the US president (maybe, a little less due to peculiarities of the US electoral system)

No....we can't make any assumptions about those who abstained from the process for they supported neither candidate.  However, of those voters in the population who did turn out to vote, roughly 21 percent voted for the democrat, and 20 percent voted for the Republican.  And of those two quantities, the democrat received a majority of the college educated votes while the Republican received a majority of the non-college educated votes.  In other words, Trump supporters are of the non-educated variety of voter, thus "dumbasses."
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:11:20 AM

The future decisions of the Newly Elect President Trump are what will affect Bitcoin. I think Trump can understand what Bitcoin is and what it can do, or maybe he already knows about it. He can also apply his knowledge to improve Bitcoin. He didn't get rich without knowledge right? I guess we'll see if something happens.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:27:27 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 04:44:47 AM by kiklo

Yes...the cost of receiving higher educations is prohibitive.  That's why we need to make higher education more affordable....Employment opportunities are becoming more skill based and less labor intensive.  Those factories that outsourced to take advantage of cheaper labor, left in order to be more competitive....it was cheaper to outsource than to automate.  If those factories came back, it would be cheaper to automate then to pay the higher wages that US citizens require.  Furthermore, higher wages would translate to higher prices for the consumer which would offset any advantages associated with wage increases. Today's labor force requires higher educations....whether they be vocational, academic, or apprenticed.  However, while higher educations are necessary in the contemporary labor market, the practicality of receiving an education in the United States is cost prohibitive.  The rate of return on an investment in education is not realistic, as you pointed out.  For the record, a majority of science and engineering positions are filled by foreign workers and not domestically....That's a problem!  Trump states that he will bring back the factories and open the coal mines....yes....but those positions are not going to be filled by unskilled laborers....they are going to require a more educated applicant.  The question becomes: where are those more qualified applicants going to come from and how will the pay for their educations?  Maybe they will move to Michigan from India....or from Japan to Tennessee?  That's the debate....it's pie in the sky to think that low level factory jobs are going to return to the market....not when it is more productive to automate, digitize, and streamline those factories.

Do you even listen to yourself, you are basically trying to say that Americans are mentally inferior to every other nation.

America is already a mixture of every nation's people, that diversity while at time brings conflict also brings imagination that is unparalleled thru out the world.

How educated do you think the people are in the foreign countries, that the Jobs are being outsourced too.
https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading
The US is 14th in the world for Reading & 17th in Science , more than adequate for Plant Jobs.
Especially considering Mexico is 34th in Reading & Science, which they host many of our outsourced companies.

Manufacturers don't outsource because of a nation's IQ, they outsource because the labor is cheaper.
Which is fine it is their business.
However the American Market is one of the world's largest , by threatening to add huge Tariffs on Imported Goods ,
Trump removes this cost savings of outsourcing and makes the thought of building in America Cost competitive again.
Our Political Leaders have been betraying our country for years, allowing unlimited outsourcing and turning the US into a 3rd world country.
With Trump that ends, and we will reclaim our Status as the World's Economic Super Power, because he knows how to run a company and a country.
You can be petty and badmouth him , like you have been doing, it will make no difference, he is doing something every day,
not playing golf like that jackass you were so in love with, he is actually Leading and America will Grow Strong under his leadership.
In 4 Years , don't be surprised when he get reelected with over 95% of the vote ,
because no matter what race if you are an American you will be doing so much better under Trump , No one else will stand a chance against him.  Cheesy

Cool

FYI:  Smart Money Bets on Trump
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/25/stock-market-gains-2-trillion-trump-elected-steve-moore
Economist: Stock Market Gained $2T in Wealth Since Trump Elected
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:17:34 AM

Bitcoin has already risen quite a bit since Trump was elected.Trump presidency means a weaker US dollar
We all can agree that the recent increases in the price of bitcoin was spurred by goings-on from a number of countries, but not necessarily of the governments of anyone of those countries taking any positive step in the direction of bitcoin.
But I'm also heard Trump will make chance of nuclear war even higher

Trump has made the US Dollar stronger. The Dollars price has again increased after Trump won the election and after he take the seat of the presidency. The increase in the value of dollars would mean an increase in the value of bitcoin. Possibly during Trumps term as a president the United States will be back again in its foot amidst billions of dollars debt. For bitcoins, Trump as a businessman will also look into cryptocurrency since he possibly knew there is profit in cryptocurrency.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:50:08 AM

No....we can't make any assumptions about those who abstained from the process for they supported neither candidate.  However, of those voters in the population who did turn out to vote, roughly 21 percent voted for the democrat, and 20 percent voted for the Republican.  And of those two quantities, the democrat received a majority of the college educated votes while the Republican received a majority of the non-college educated votes.  In other words, Trump supporters are of the non-educated variety of voter, thus "dumbasses."

Oh, now you say that we can't make assumptions on the choice of those who didn't vote at all. Okay then, but wtf have you been claiming that Trump is not "qualified to run the most powerful nation in the world" since "he certainly doesn't share the views of a majority of it's population" and "he doesn't have the American support"? You were doing exactly the same that you now preach we can't do (i.e. talk about the majority that didn't cast their vote). Isn't that what you were insinuating as I told you, namely, that the majority on which part we should abstain from making any assumptions doesn't in fact support him?

Gods may do what cattle may not?

Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:08:03 AM

Trump has different vision about financial / economy challenge
It means that bitcoin have their chance to grow as I can see that Trump will promote bitcoin indirectly
People also interest bitcoin as it has no tax to paid ( especially at my place )
trump is facing a lot of challenges from his people in the very beginning, hope that he will better handle the situation, and if people will not pay tax then how will state run, i think government should understand the fact and turn bitcoin as legal currency,  and should impost tax on the income that come from bitcoin.
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:05:54 AM

Here's some logic:  If Trump is a dumbass, then those who support him are dumbasses too.  Trump is a dumbass.  Therefore, those who support him are dumbasses.  It's pretty much that simple! 

Trump doesn't have the American support.  He's not qualified to run the most powerful nation in the world and he certainly doesn't share the views of a majority of it's population....including a state that accounts for the 6th largest economy in the world which shares an antithetical ideology.  Any other republican who understands government would be fine....but, this guy doesn't have the qualifications to run the most powerful branch of government in the world....a branch of government that holds the keys to the nuclear codes requires more than a degree in business from some obscure college!  He has never served the public in any capacity....in fact, he's a draft dodger so he actively avoided service

It feels like you are more trying to convince yourself in what you say rather than me. Even if Trump is a dumbass, he is a damn good dumbass to convince half of the US to vote for him. Are half of the US dumbasses too? Personally, I would consider him as a genuine four-flusher and demagog as rare as one in a million. Are you going to challenge that point as well? In any case, for those of us who are living outside the US it will be a good show, and it certainly must go on!

Hillary would likely make a good show too, but the world might end up in ashes in the final part of it

Since hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Spot on. As dumbass as Trump was and as dumbass as the Brexit campaigners purportedly were, they did enough to beat the odds that the smartasses stacked against them to win their respective votes. The masses are not as dumb or as smart as we'd like to think they (we) are.

Whatever you may say about Trump, he has proven his leadership and political prowess simply by winning the election.

And I say fair game, and let this be a lesson to smartasses. Don't sit in your high thrones and think the dumbasses are below you.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:59:46 AM

On what I can see.
I think President Trump
does'nt care about bitcoin
he do not want to know about
the bitcoin transaction.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:17:30 PM

Since the election of Trump to the new US President yesterday, many questions about Bitcoin arise.

Will he promote Bitcoin and make it a breakthrough? Will he even officially ban Bitcoin? Will he make such a bad economic (and monetary) policy that Bitcoin will be seen as an alternative for many?

What do you think, what will a President Trump mean for Bitcoin?

I don't think Mr. trump would not gonna put any interest in bitcoin for now a lot of problem in the U.S. that would need more attention than bitcoin because a newly seated president would focus on the problems and not on the other stuff that not required much attention, but I think bitcoin would one day would have a recognition on other terms more valuable than any currency.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:44:17 PM

So Trump's first executive order was the end of TTAP / TATP?
That proves to us he is not interested in cross border trade.
On that basis, we can assume he is against Bitcoin...

That's a bad interpretation, he has said that he is interested in fair trade between countries, not no trade.

What we have now especially with what TPP was, is not good trade.

He is looking to help businesses by cutting regulations.  This will hopefully allow more companies to enter the crypto space and give us more
competition like Coinbase etc ...

Here an article on one of his cabinet members
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/trump-picks-a-bitcoin-supporter-for-cabinet-as-u-s-budget-director/

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 03:37:39 PM

Trump either knew nothing about bitcoins or he just ignore them. He has more serious matters to deal with. But if he knew about bitcoins and with a dictator mind, he might be inspired make his own currency and call it Trumpees or Trumplets just like Hitler created Nazi.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:54:20 PM

Trump either knew nothing about bitcoins or he just ignore them. He has more serious matters to deal with. But if he knew about bitcoins and with a dictator mind, he might be inspired make his own currency and call it Trumpees or Trumplets just like Hitler created Nazi.

Trump might have heard about Bitcoins, although I am not sure whether he understands the technology behind it. On the other hand, I am surprised that you have never heard about the Trumpcoin. Two weeks back, there was a major pump and dump, with the exchange rates zooming by 10X, before crashing to the previous levels.
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 05:55:50 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 06:07:04 PM by cjmoles

Yes...the cost of receiving higher educations is prohibitive.  That's why we need to make higher education more affordable....Employment opportunities are becoming more skill based and less labor intensive.  Those factories that outsourced to take advantage of cheaper labor, left in order to be more competitive....it was cheaper to outsource than to automate.  If those factories came back, it would be cheaper to automate then to pay the higher wages that US citizens require.  Furthermore, higher wages would translate to higher prices for the consumer which would offset any advantages associated with wage increases. Today's labor force requires higher educations....whether they be vocational, academic, or apprenticed.  However, while higher educations are necessary in the contemporary labor market, the practicality of receiving an education in the United States is cost prohibitive.  The rate of return on an investment in education is not realistic, as you pointed out.  For the record, a majority of science and engineering positions are filled by foreign workers and not domestically....That's a problem!  Trump states that he will bring back the factories and open the coal mines....yes....but those positions are not going to be filled by unskilled laborers....they are going to require a more educated applicant.  The question becomes: where are those more qualified applicants going to come from and how will the pay for their educations?  Maybe they will move to Michigan from India....or from Japan to Tennessee?  That's the debate....it's pie in the sky to think that low level factory jobs are going to return to the market....not when it is more productive to automate, digitize, and streamline those factories.

Do you even listen to yourself, you are basically trying to say that Americans are mentally inferior to every other nation.

America is already a mixture of every nation's people, that diversity while at time brings conflict also brings imagination that is unparalleled thru out the world.

How educated do you think the people are in the foreign countries, that the Jobs are being outsourced too.
https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading
The US is 14th in the world for Reading & 17th in Science , more than adequate for Plant Jobs.
Especially considering Mexico is 34th in Reading & Science, which they host many of our outsourced companies.

Manufacturers don't outsource because of a nation's IQ, they outsource because the labor is cheaper.
However the American Market is one of the world's largest , by threatening to add huge Tariffs on Imported Goods ,
Trump removes this cost savings of outsourcing and makes the thought of building in America Cost competitive again.
Our Political Leaders have been betraying our country for years, allowing unlimited outsourcing and turning the US into a 3rd world country.
With Trump that ends, and we will reclaim our Status as the World's Economic Super Power, because he knows how to run a company and a country.
You can be petty and badmouth him , like you have been doing, it will make no difference, he is doing something every day,
not playing golf like that jackass you were so in love with, he is actually Leading and America will Grow Strong under his leadership.
In 4 Years , don't be surprised when he get reelected with over 95% of the vote ,
because no matter what race if you are an American you will be doing so much better under Trump , No one else will stand a chance against him.  Cheesy

Cool

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/25/stock-market-gains-2-trillion-trump-elected-steve-moore

No I'm not saying American's are mentally inferior....What I am saying is that those workers in Mexico are getting 7 dollars a day....I am sure they will hire you here too at that wage, but you wont work for that, will you?  You want $20 an hour!  They will not give you that, however, they will employ a robot instead!  And, who's going to build and supply that robot?  Engineers, software designers, and other automatons....A fewer number of higher wage jobs will replace the greater number of lower wage jobs and those fewer positions will require higher levels of education.  Those factories are not going to pay a high wage for a low skill job....if you'll do it for 7 dollars a day, great!  But, if you want the higher wages, your going to have to get a higher education because they're going to automate, digitize, and streamline rather than absorb the losses.

--snip--

Oh, now you say that we can't make assumptions on the choice of those who didn't vote at all. Okay then, but wtf have you been claiming that Trump is not "qualified to run the most powerful nation in the world" since "he certainly doesn't share the views of a majority of it's population" and "he doesn't have the American support"? You were doing exactly the same that you now preach we can't do (i.e. talk about the majority that didn't cast their vote). Isn't that what you were insinuating as I told you, namely, that the majority on which part we should abstain from making any assumptions doesn't in fact support him?

I'm going to be brief; the majority of the population believe in the merits of the constitution and those are beliefs that we need not assume here because they are inherent in the constitutional contract.  He is not qualified because he does not have the necessary background, education, nor experience.  The person elected to protect, enforce, and execute the law as mandated by the constitution should at least understand the dynamics of the constitutional contract.  And, he should at least understand diplomacy....Bombing the Middle East to take their oil, while perfectly sensible to dumbasses, is actually against international law!  Censoring the media, unconstitutional....Locking up rival political parties, unconstitutional.....Threatening individual states, unconstitutional....Torture, unconstitutional....etc.  The guy doesn't even understand the constitution....how is he qualified to enforce that which he does not understand, that which the American people have fought and died to protect?  Trump refused to fight for the country....he dodged the draft....the weenie wouldn't even serve when his number was called....multiple times, multiple deferments!

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:57:31 PM

Cool

No I'm not saying American's are mentally inferior....What I am saying is that those workers in Mexico are getting 7 dollars a day....I am sure they will hire you here too at that wage, but you wont work for that, will you?  You want $20 an hour!  They will not give you that, however, they will employ a robot instead!  And, who's going to build and supply that robot?  Engineers, software designers, and other automatons....A fewer number of higher wage jobs will replace the greater number of lower wage jobs and those fewer positions will require higher levels of education.  Those factories are not going to pay a high wage for a low skill job....if you'll do it for 7 dollars a day, great!  But, if you want the higher wages, your going to have to get a higher education because they're going to automate, digitize, and streamline rather than absorb the losses.

--snip--

I'm going to be brief here, the majority of the population believe in the merits of the constitution and those are beliefs that we need not assume here because they are inherent in the constitutional contract.  He is not qualified because he does not have the necessary background, education, nor experience.  The person elected to protect, enforce, and execute the law as mandated by the constitution should at least understand the dynamics of the constitutional contract.  And, he should at least understand diplomacy....Bombing the Middle East to take their oil, while perfectly sensible to dumbasses, is actually against international law!  Censoring the media, unconstitutional....Locking up rival political parties, unconstitutional.....Threatening individual states, unconstitutional....Torture, unconstitutional....etc.  The guy doesn't even understand the constitution....how is he qualified to enforce that which he does not understand, that which the American people have fought and died to protect?  Trump refused to fight for the country....he dodged the draft....the weenie wouldn't even serve when his number was called....multiple times, multiple deferments!

there is no reason to correlate trump and bitcoin and there was no reason to ask the question in the first place
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 06:04:55 PM

I'm going to be brief here, the majority of the population believe in the merits of the constitution and those are beliefs that we need not assume here because they are inherent in the constitutional contract.  He is not qualified because he does not have the necessary background, education, nor experience.  The person elected to protect, enforce, and execute the law as mandated by the constitution should at least understand the dynamics of the constitutional contract.  And, he should at least understand diplomacy....Bombing the Middle East to take their oil, while perfectly sensible to dumbasses, is actually against international law!  Censoring the media, unconstitutional....Locking up rival political parties, unconstitutional.....Threatening individual states, unconstitutional....Torture, unconstitutional....etc.  The guy doesn't even understand the constitution....how is he qualified to enforce that which he does not understand, that which the American people have fought and died to protect?  Trump refused to fight for the country....he dodged the draft....the weenie wouldn't even serve when his number was called....multiple times, multiple deferments!

International law? You must be kidding mate. Of course, we don't know what Trump is up to and what he will eventually end up with, but please don't make mention of the international law here. Should I remind you how many wars previous American presidents starting from Harry Truman have unleashed? And how many of them do you consider as having not been qualified for the presidency?

"I'm the law"!

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:10:38 PM

It will be interesting to see what he does with remittances to Mexico and elsewhere. I imagine western union to lobby congress hard to thwart Trump, and I expect some bitcoin remittance companies to try to gain market share.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: