Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:08:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin 20 Years From Now  (Read 70421 times)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:59:31 PM

its quantity is limited to 21 million so there will be heavy price hike of bitcoin in coming years so holding might give a sweet fruit after few years but this might affect total amount in circulation.
The very big advantage of bitcoin will never turn against it. Because, the digital format is always viable to be divisible infinitely. One Satoshi might be divided again to have further smaller unit so that it could serve to any number of population.

There will not be any negative effects due to the limited 21 million coins. I predict after 20 years bitcoin will have another smaller units other than satoshi.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:06:52 PM

20 years from now there is a decent chance it will still exist, the question is more whether or not it will grow a considerable amount, community wise in the case, or if it is going to simply stagnate somewhere close to where we are currently. The value grows a lot with the community, and shrinks in the same way.
i think 20 years is such a long period so it is not such an easy job to predict about bitcoin after 20 year, but we can simply hope that bitcoin will continue its supermacy, i think not a single currency can replace bitcoin, bitcoin is becoming more stronger than its previous position because people are still entering in the field of bitcoin and are investing their fiat in bitcoin, therefore to me bitcoin will remain the number crypto currency even after 20 years.
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:27:58 AM

Actually no one can predict future, May be Satoshi could come in light and develop something better than bitcoin and may be bitcoin system get destroyed or government could accept bitcoin as legit and allow all over the world, actually it's not possible to predict the future exactly but  my guess says that bitcoin have a great future because the way people started to love bitcoin is quit appreciable.
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:18:57 AM

I believe in ~$5000 in 20 years and the triple of users...

Or something higher than this... I'm excited to see where blockchain can go too.
Vinz24

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:25:32 AM

I'm not looking for 20 years, I'm looking forward to just tens years. I going to hold my bitcoin until then and I think I'll be rich that time because I'm going to spend my bitcoin for my self.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:36:33 AM

20 years from now i see myself holding a coin and use that coin in buying cigarettes.  Fiat has been already replace by bitcoin. Bitcoin has already made a  huge impact on different  companies. 
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:43:14 AM

20 years from now is a long time and i think bitcoin will be adopt by almost half of the world population because the technology of blockchain can help economic transaction and make it simple and the best is the transaction is anonymous so we can keep our details with safe. its better to hold it and wait until that time is coming.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:51:42 AM

20 years from now is a long time and i think bitcoin will be adopt by almost half of the world population because the technology of blockchain can help economic transaction and make it simple and the best is the transaction is anonymous so we can keep our details with safe. its better to hold it and wait until that time is coming.
Hold is good too,  but if you only have litle amount of bitcoin it will not give you a good profit.  You must invest it by trading or joining ICO.  Some country is getting saturated with fiat and looking for digital payment system, if people begin to leave fiat bitcoin price will rise like skyrocket.  Bitcoin was created to be getting deflation everytime,  so I am sure that the price will rise everytime.
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:00:10 PM

I dont think bitcoin will have huge value like 1 million, but $1000+ is definitely achievable. Bitcoin can have great value. It also depends upon how many bitcoins are lost by people (like if Satoshi suddenly decides to burn 1 million bitcoins, then price will go a mile high). Also, the politics and halving periods are things to  consider.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:39:41 PM

Into 20 years will be mined around 90% from total coins avaible with that said, i do believe the demand and supply will work on those time, and i dont know the possible value, but i believe it will be around 2000 dollars.
stark101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:32:34 PM

for their system of halving days, bitcoin from year to year will increase the price. maybe in the year 2040, one bitcoin prices could reach up to $ 2,000 - $ 3,000..
Yes you are right, the value of bitcoin always increase form time to time. After 20years, we don't know that the price would goes high, as high as tower  Grin lol. And bitcoin will become more progressive in terms of transactions. It will become the best cyrptocurrency and if that happend, no doubt, all people in the world will used bitcoin.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:02:38 PM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?
I believe in 20 years later bitcoin would be a great digital currency, massive adoption and become mainstream payment.
Bitcoin designed as currency with peer to peer system so no one could really control it, this system will keep bitcoin as trusted currency and get high demand.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:08:15 PM

20 years from now it will trend around 10000$ on average at least.
It will be so well recognised and discussed in most economics related stuff.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:12:05 PM

Into 20 years will be mined around 90% from total coins avaible with that said, i do believe the demand and supply will work on those time, and i dont know the possible value, but i believe it will be around 2000 dollars.

think that it will be that much mined in 20 years I don't think so for price it might be higher then 2000

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:36:56 PM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?

Emm in my point of view bitcoin will be still exists when the user keep supports bitcoin from inside and outside aspect.
In the inside aspect means the development and additional features that following advancement/progress of technology should always be doing every time.
From the outside aspect, i means the user should always support bitcoin by always use bitcoin and don't leave it with another crypto currency .
May be not everyone agree with my opinion, but no problem it is my own mind.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

SourThunder

Activity: 196

:)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:30:09 PM

I don't think what happen bitcoin 20 years from now.
It depends how many user using bitcoin . I hope more more people trust and use bitcoin .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:45:46 AM

I guess It's better to quote the creator of BTC in this case  Roll Eyes from : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48.msg329#msg329

Right.  Otherwise we couldn't have a finite limit of 21 million coins, because there would always need to be some minimum reward for generating.  In a few decades when the reward gets too small, the transaction fee will become the main compensation for nodes.  I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.

I don't think that one million dollar is achievable or likely to happen personally but It could be with people losing their coins and halving block reward each four years.

if the founder said that, then it is possible bitcoin will still exist 20 years later. but I am not really sure because anything may happen. probably the price will up even on the top, or it could be the lower even die, or the other cryptocurrency will change it. we don't know exactly, we just can predict it, but the percentage of  it is not 100%.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
RealEstCoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The Commercial Real Estate Coin

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:50:05 AM

In 20 years it should be very easily accessible and used a lot more than it is today. More importantly it should be worth a lot more than it is today.

rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:08:19 PM

I think there'll be more people use bitcoin in future since bitcoin popularity keeps rising each year. Bitcoin will be adopted as payment for online/offline stores. And bitcoin price will be increase high.
zombie007

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:59:56 PM

I believe in 20 years later bitcoin would be a great digital currency, massive adoption and become mainstream payment.
Bitcoin designed as currency with peer to peer system so no one could really control it, this system will keep bitcoin as trusted currency and get high demand.
although it is too early to evaluate about bitcoin, but as the new generation interest is in online business and also giving preference to online shopping therefore we can expect that  after two year the demand and use of bitcoin will be more than the present time, as bitcoin is the best option for online business and online trading and shopping. because bitcoin is a universal currency and it present in all over the world with equal value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: