Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin 20 Years From Now  (Read 70414 times)
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:09:30 PM

the only reason i think bitcoin wouldnt be around or not used is because people want money that is more reliable.having bitcoins in your wallet is still technically a sort of investment because the price keeps changing,kinda like stocks. alot of people arent going to be willing to take the risk or even waste the time.
first i would like to tell that we are not sure about tomorrow so how we can think that what would be there after 20 year but can expect that after 20 years bitcoin must be more popular and reliable because maximum people will adopt bitcoin and will use bitcoin for service.

No one really knows the future and you are right we wont know if bitcoin is still there after 20 years as of now but we have a strong view or feeling that bitcoin would be commonly used since that future years would really be hi-tech and payments are mostly digitalized.If bitcoin would die on those years then there might be a e-currency made by the government.

I don't think bircoin will die in next 20 year's because bitcoin is very strong and it's hard to vanish bitcoin.In next 20 year's, bitcoin will be developed more and millions of people will start using bitcoin.Then bitcoin will be more acceptable for government I think.Many new features will be added on bitcoin also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:54:03 PM

the only reason i think bitcoin wouldnt be around or not used is because people want money that is more reliable.having bitcoins in your wallet is still technically a sort of investment because the price keeps changing,kinda like stocks. alot of people arent going to be willing to take the risk or even waste the time.
first i would like to tell that we are not sure about tomorrow so how we can think that what would be there after 20 year but can expect that after 20 years bitcoin must be more popular and reliable because maximum people will adopt bitcoin and will use bitcoin for service.

No one really knows the future and you are right we wont know if bitcoin is still there after 20 years as of now but we have a strong view or feeling that bitcoin would be commonly used since that future years would really be hi-tech and payments are mostly digitalized.If bitcoin would die on those years then there might be a e-currency made by the government.

I don't think bircoin will die in next 20 year's because bitcoin is very strong and it's hard to vanish bitcoin.In next 20 year's, bitcoin will be developed more and millions of people will start using bitcoin.Then bitcoin will be more acceptable for government I think.Many new features will be added on bitcoin also.
From the past few years bitcoin has been growing enormously. So we cannot expect things to go in a negative manner. The price too is found good without much variation and increasing little by little. At the same how it will be after 20 years time cannot be predicted. It varies in time as well upon different special events like halving and so on.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:00:21 PM

Many people think that bitcoin is the best system that is not replaceable, invincible even to survive in the future. I say that bitcoin has many weaknesses that could make bitcoin abandoned. I am not sure that bitcoin will can survive up to 20 years again. I am convinced that there is a coin that will beat bitcoin.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:43:25 PM

Many people think that bitcoin is the best system that is not replaceable, invincible even to survive in the future. I say that bitcoin has many weaknesses that could make bitcoin abandoned. I am not sure that bitcoin will can survive up to 20 years again. I am convinced that there is a coin that will beat bitcoin.

Everyone of us seems to be awaiting some Bitcoin 2.0 however it's still possible for bitcoin to evolve. Did you seen the Segwith, Lightning and whatsnot discussions? Change seems incoming, and unevadeable. Change or perish.
My bet on Segwit: will not make it in time, another approach following. Unlikely they will expand the deadline for adoption, at least from what image 3rd Satoshi Roundtable depicted.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:49:09 PM

We are in era of innovation so there is full possibility that bitcoin can be replaced by some new currency in coming years but if the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing then people will continue to use bitcoins and if price drops then people will switch to new currency and its really hard to predict what future will show us.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:55:28 PM

We are in era of innovation so there is full possibility that bitcoin can be replaced by some new currency in coming years but if the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing then people will continue to use bitcoins and if price drops then people will switch to new currency and its really hard to predict what future will show us.
I think i am believe that bitcoin can be stay for long time and i think 20 years is not the end of bitcoin i think we can say more on 20 years because bitcoin right now is growing and this is the start of journey of bitcoin.. see more company are hoping and believing in bitcoin.. if you can see them i think its impossible that bitcoin will not stay for too long..
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:33:16 PM

I think i am believe that bitcoin can be stay for long time and i think 20 years is not the end of bitcoin i think we can say more on 20 years because bitcoin right now is growing and this is the start of journey of bitcoin.. see more company are hoping and believing in bitcoin.. if you can see them i think its impossible that bitcoin will not stay for too long..

Bitcoin is a long term player and won't disappear so easily your are right that this is just an beginning and it has long way to go as many more companies and businesses will start accepting bitcoins which will take bitcoins to a next level and that will bring attention of people who are still not aware about it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
CloudStrife

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:05:54 AM

We are seeing new technologies appearing every year in cryptocurrency space, so Bitcoin needs to have good developers and a good development process to stay as efficient as the competition, Bitcoin also needs considerable progress in terms of adoption. If such requirements are met, Bitcoin will certainly be around for many years.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:27:43 PM

We are seeing new technologies appearing every year in cryptocurrency space, so Bitcoin needs to have good developers and a good development process to stay as efficient as the competition, Bitcoin also needs considerable progress in terms of adoption. If such requirements are met, Bitcoin will certainly be around for many years.
That insights of you have a point also,it is really matter that with this great innovation on what really needs to be updated to every changes of technology has to be made.I guess it's not the problem when it comes on adopting modern development through technologies bitcoin to have its continous progress for the coming years because who build and innovate bitcoin will see too it that it will adopt every changes the technology has to offer,and it will continue to be a fully updated cryptocurrency for more years to come.

STUDENTCOIN